Heather & Lois & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frame—Lois: About 5 feet 4 inches tall weighing I'd guess 110-115 lbs., Lois was muscular and medium-boned in a decidedly feminine way. Her figure was classic hourglass, but the curves were nearly all muscle rather than fat. An aerobics teacher, she was very careful to balance her workouts so that she kept all her parts in proportion. Feeling her all over, you could tell that she could flex and relax virtually every muscle in her body, and she had always been in great shape—never having let herself go. Incongruously, she smoked two packs of Marlboros daily. Go figure.

Frame—Heather: Barely five feet on a tall day, Heather had recently gone on a diet and exercise regime, and probably weighed in at no more than 105 lbs, having lost maybe as much as 35 lbs, almost all of it from her waist and hips. Small-boned but with naturally broad shoulders and pelvis, her newfound health kick had rendered her a truly extreme hourglass figure, leaving just enough "cushion for the pushin'" that was very soft and sexy. The dominant geometric shape that recapitulated itself across her entire physique was the circle/sphere.

Head—Lois: Perfectly shaped and relatively large, her cranium would still be beautiful even if she were bald, as one could easily determine when her hair was wet. Lois was a gray-eyed natural blonde, extremely soft and thin hair hanging to just below her shoulders. Topped by dramatically arched blonde eyebrows, her bright eyes and eye sockets were very large, overlooking a pretty regular-size nose with the notable exception of an orb at its tip. It was as though her maker, having created a perfect woman, went back and stuck this ball on the end of her nose just to make her imperfect. Yet, to my eyes, it made Lois truly unique, and, therefore, was an enhancement. Let's put it this way, without the bulb-nose, as she walked by, you'd do a double take and think "fabulous babe;" with her nose the way it was, as she walked by, you'd do a triple take and think "Fabulous babe. Never seen a woman like her."

Her ears were small, very soft, and well-defined. Her lips, both upper and lower, were full and rosy pink colored, and contrasted sharply against her very fair complexion. When at rest, her mouth appeared small, yet when she laughed (or sucked dick and both balls, as I had just learned) it opened quite wide, and her small teeth were perfectly straight, thanks to braces worn in her early teens. The most interesting looking thing about her mouth was when she would speak, you could see every muscle that controls it moving so sensuously. Her somewhat square jaw jutted forward into a strong chin, both of which sloped gracefully into her silky smooth, artful neck.

Head—Heather: With a large, nearly spherical head, the first thing you would notice about Heather was a veritable mane of thick, wavy, light brown hair cascading all the way to her butt. It was the most lovely hair I've ever seen. It framed her round, high cheek-boned face, somewhat flat, which brought her large brown eyes and long lashes to the very front of her sweet countenance. Her cute little nose, wrinkling with a single little crease across the tip when she smiled, perched over her large, voluptuous reddish brown lips, usually smiling ear to ear, which revealed extra-large bright white teeth. She, Gary, and the whole family had taken part in the famous Crest flouride toothpaste longitudinal studies, and every one of them had picture-perfect teeth with nary a filling.

Her naturally dark complexion, deepened by sun-tanning, accentuated the whiteness of those teeth. I judged that Heather could take two above-average-size dicks into her mouth simultaneously, provided she could keep those big teeth at bay. Although her hair usually hid them, Heather's ears were large with velvety soft, fleshy lobes that hung down, ears identical to all her siblings, including her brother, Gary, my roommate. In fact, she and Gary looked a lot alike. That was one of the reasons I believe I had never thought of her in a sexual way until the day before. Her round chin and jaw, like Gary's, merged into a long slender neck. Of course, Gary had to shave his face practically twice a day, and Heather had no facial hair—which was thankfully a significant difference between the two!

Upper Body--Lois: Lois' breasts I'd estimate were a 36D, but it was not only their size but also their shape and firmness that was remarkable. They felt like muscles and projected straight out when she stood; they even stood straight up when she lay face up. If you were to see her these days walking around the pool in a bikini, you'd say "boob job city," but I guarantee Lois' tits were 100% the real McCoy. Matching her lips, her prominent nipples were bright rose-pink and were the type that were always rigid; when given a little attention they became even harder and perked out a good ½ inch, which would gather up the surrounding areolas until they disappeared, forming the visual delight of bright pink nipples projecting directly from the fair skin of her breasts.

Her arms were strong and muscular, though not the least bit masculine, as was her back and stomach. You could literally feel every muscle ripple beneath your hands as she moved about. A potter, her own hands were extremely strong for a woman and she kept her nails, often scraped whitish from handling ceramics, trimmed closely.

Upper Body—Heather: Heather's boobs were very big—huge—at least 38DD, and were to my eye as attractive as Lois', though in a totally different way. They hung down, with the perfect slope, to the tops of her rib cage, not what I'd call sagging but definitely pendulous. With every slight change of posture, they moved alluringly. Her cinnamon brown nipples were located just north of the breast's center point, lending them an upturned appearance. Heather's dark areolas were at least 2 inches in diameter, and with just a little bit of sucking or tweaking, her nipples would extend out a good ¾ inch.

Her upper arms, like her back and tummy, were slender though still fleshy, but her forearms were very thin, terminating in tiny wrists and small dainty hands with long, thick nails. In fact, she had nails so tough that she would cut them every few months and sell them to a cosmetics company for extra cash. Since she was only about 20, there was no vestige of all the weight she'd lost except one, which I found incredibly sexy—her belly button. An "innie," it was quite large and deep and particularly sensitive. Another hole to play with, as far as I was concerned!

Lower Body—Lois: As you would expect, Lois was muscular all across her lower half, as well. Though Caucasion, her butt reminded me of a black girl's bottom, super firm and pooched dramatically out. Lois kept her blonde bush trimmed, so it was easy to see that her mons, that little hill of crotch flesh, protruded in similar fashion, especially when aroused. Her legs were her most muscular part, visibly rippling when she exercised, though she was careful to restrain their development lest she take on the female body builder look she disliked. Heck, even the soles of her feet were muscular.

Lois' pussy was real nice, bright rose pink like her other mucous membranes. The hood over her clit only partially covered it, so it was easy to get to. Her labia were not long but were fairly thick and puffy at the entrance to her medium-size vagina, which, just about an inch inside, had a sphincter like ring she knew how to contract and release with precision. She became wet with only the slightest of stimulation. Her anus was puckered and pink, and was one of the smallest I've ever seen.

Lower Body—Heather: Again, Heather was fleshy and round, but her diet and exercise regime, combined with her short stature, had her nearly in the petite category. Perfectly round and tanned even down her crack (how did she accomplish that?), her butt was so soft and pliable that you could suck nearly half of a bun into your mouth. Around front, her naturally wide hip bones jutted on either side of her nearly flat lower belly/crotch area. She was so proud of this part of her body that she had begun completely shaving her formerly very hairy pubes just so she could see the results of her efforts. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to see this.

Her slender, smooth and tanned legs connected to feet commensurately tiny and dainty as her hands. Cinnamon brown like her nipples, her large pussy was the type that starts way up high in the crotch, clearly visible when she is standing, and was surrounded by two of the biggest, meatiest labia I've ever seen. Picture half an IHOP silver dollar pancake flanking each side of a 3-inch-long always-wet gash. Similarly, her clit was enveloped in a thick layer of this rubbery meat, but it was easy to peel back to expose a love button nearly as big as my thumb. Heather's brown hole sported deep wrinkles around the outside and a slightly protruding sphincter ringing the orifice.

Well, on to titty-fucking these beautiful big-boobed babes! I sat on the dining table bench and maneuvered Lois and Heather onto their knees on the floor facing me. By now the morning Sun had risen high enough that its rays were penetrating through the bay window and shining directly onto the table where it was melting the crock of whipped butter. Though their boobs and my penis were already buttered, Heather looked up with those big brown eyes into mine as she squeezed her giant water balloons together and wrapped them around my shaft. I picked up the crock of butter and poured about a cup of the warm fluid over the tip of my dick, watching it roll down its length and into her cleavage.

Heather used her hands as well as a gentle body rocking motion to slide her pliable tits up and down and up and down my slippery shaft. Watching closely, Lois bent over to suck its head when it would emerge, so I rewarded her with a generous helping of butter to her firm footballs, alternately thumbing first her right then her left rigid nipple with vigor. Feeling an impending orgasm (we shan't have that just now), I withdrew from Heather's breasts to switch to Lois', but not before Heather managed to squeeze her boobs together so tightly that her nipples were only an inch apart. Then she placed both of her long, brown nips against that little sensitive spot on the underside of my cock just below the head and jiggled them quickly back and forth. Fan-fucking-tastic!

As she did this, Lois put her own boobs to good use by positioning herself behind Heather and sliding first one then the other up and down the length of her crack, expertly utilizing her rubbery pink nipples to stimulate Heather's clit, pussy, and booty hole. Heather, still vibrating her nips against my dick, straightened her knees to arch her ass high in the air as Lois continued her mammarian machinations. Although Heather's pussy was hidden from my view, I could now just barely see her slightly protruding butt sphincter, and just in time to see Lois insert one of her bright pink nipples right into it. I crooned upward from the bench to get a better view, which moved my dick towards Heather's mouth, which she interpreted as my wanting to be sucked some more, so she did. Which was A-OK with me.

Guiding Heather's head at my preferred pace with a gob of her long hair in each hand, I could now clearly see the kinky nipple-ass action. Heather would contract her sphincter around Lois' nipple, nearly pushing it out, then relax it, allowing the nipple to enter her all the way. I let go of Heather's hair and grasped her buttery boobs to mimic the sensation Lois must have been feeling by making tight circles with each of my index fingers around Heather's long nipples, tightly pulling down their length and gently sliding back upwards to the areola. Recognizing that I was milking her like a cow, Heather popped her mouth off my cock, and said, "Moooo." We all cracked up laughing for at least a minute, simultaneously enjoying the humor and the sight of our buttery boobs and dick jiggle and glisten in the Sunlight.

When we finally got over the bovine joke, it was time to titty-fuck Lois, so she and Heather switched positions from the way we'd all commenced the previous titty-fucking chapter. Lois wrapped her boobs around my cock, I poured butter all over the dick sandwich, then Heather's tits, which I thumbed, and then Heather, would suck my dick's head as it would appear driving up through Lois' orbs. Although we were doing the exact same thing as before, it felt totally different but just as good. Lois' tits were firmer and not as big as Heather's, and Heather gave head differently. That's what was so great about these two chicks at once—they were different looking and feeling, each in their own unique, superb way.

Just as Lois had done to Heather, Heather moved behind Lois to give her the ol' boobs-in-the-crotch treatment. As she did so, Lois stiffened her legs from the kneeling tit-fucking position to suck me, bringing her anus into my line of sight. And what a sight! Lois' tiny, tight pink butt hole being penetrated by Heather's extra-long, rigid, brown nipple. To get it in, Heather poured some more warm butter on Lois' wrinkled pinkness and then pinched her nipple hard between thumb and forefinger to forcefully guide it through the micro-hole. Heather wiggled it all the way in, and Lois squeezed her sphincter tightly around it, trapping the long nipple in a vice like grip as she simultaneously used her lips to choke the base of my cock in the same way. It took every nano-gram of willpower to keep from spewing my load at that very moment, but somehow I was able to hold myself in check. After all, I and my wooden hat-hangar friend still had some booty plans.

But my fascination was still centered on these girl's magnificent breasts, and the notion of tit-fucking both of them at the same time would not leave my consciousness. But how? Two versions entered my mind. First, I lay Lois face-up along the length of the bench so that her head hung backwards off the edge towards the floor. Her firm mountains stood straight up, and she pushed them together with her hands from the sides. Then I positioned Heather astraddle the bench and Lois' hips and bent her arched-back upper torso about 45 degrees downward toward Lois' face so that Heather's pendulous tits smashed down against Lois'. Facing them standing on the floor at the end of the bench, I could lower my crotch to their chest level by bending my knees and slide my raging manhood back and forth and up and down between both pair of knockers.

Do I have to tell you how great this felt? I have never seen or heard of this position anywhere before or since, so I am still rather proud of myself for coming up with it, especially on the fly like that. The position also afforded Lois the opportunity to raise her head back up to occasionally lick and tongue my ass on my back-stroke, which I took as license to have my willful way a little later with her bung hole. It must have been hell on her neck to rare it up like that, but, hey, she was the aerobics instructor, and a hard dick hath no conscience, anyway.

Well, after quite a while titty-fucking them in this way (I could have stuck with this for days or until the butter ran out), I decided to try version 2, so I rocked them upright so that they were sitting astraddle the bench facing one another, breasts pressed together. An unexpected benefit was that they began kissing each other while entwining their legs to smash their pussies together. Really nice, you know. Well, I got my dick between Lois' right boob and Heather's left boob as they each pressed with their hands their respective boob from its opposite side, making for a tight fit as I slid up and down between them. Oh, the wonderful sensation of Lois' firm tit on the top of my shaft and Heather's pliable tit on its underside! Dipping each of my middle fingers into the butter on the table, I took advantage of this position to insert them into their bung holes—left hand in Lois' and right hand in Heather's. Lois' ass was so tight it was practically cutting off my circulation, but I was confident my plan would enable me to get my dick in there.

With their every erogenous zone being simultaneously stimulated, they oooed and aaaahed with such volume that they could have been heard clear across the other side of the lake, had anyone been there to hear. Feeling rather primal at that moment, I decided to belt out a healthy Johnny Weismuller-style Tarzan yell. Heather responded in a perfect imitation of Maureen O'Sullivan's British-accent Jane, "Careful, Tarzan, you'll start an elephant stampede." "Timba, ungowa," added Lois. You may not get it, but, being old film buffs, the three of us got it, and we all cracked up laughing, but never losing our place in the sex.

Not that I was bored with the double titty-fucking, but it was time to move on to the final scene, so I maneuvered them back as before—in doggie position with their knees on the bench and their elbows on the table, only this time I made sure their side-by-side butts were smashed together as close as possible. I dipped my hands in the half-melted butter and stuck the smooth, knobby headed wooden hat hangar upright in the middle, so it would be at the ready.

I slipped my cock into Heather's pussy and buried my left thumb in her ass as I used my right hand to plunge four fingers into Lois' vagina and my thumb into her anus. Heather took her dual penetrations with ease, but Lois winced when my big thumb invaded her ass. It gradually loosened, though, and I was certain she was enjoying it as I banged Heather.

The really cool thing was how they were looking into each other's eyes as I pleasured their cumulative four holes. Though they were completely straight, they looked like they were on heavy-duty drugs. Well, sex IS like a strong drug, when you think about it.

I pulled my dick out of Heather's pussy but kept my thumb in her ass as I withdrew my fingers from Lois' holes and quickly repositioned to poke my cock in her primed pussy. Heather immediately reached back and began rubbing her clit. Lois' eyes followed my right hand as I retrieved the hat hangar from the butter bowl on the table in front of her, pulled my thumb from Heather's ass, transferred the implement to my left hand, and placed the buttery knobby end against Heather's anus.

"Are you gonna stick that thing in there?" Lois asked, probably more concerned that I might be going to put it in her own bum later. Before I could say anything, Heather, literally begging, said, "Stick it in me. I want it in me." And so I did, simultaneously working it in and out as I pumped Lois' very wet pussy. Lois just kept looking over her shoulder, alternating her eyes between my eyes and the kinky make-shift instrument pistoning in and out of her best friend's poop shoot.

Re-buttering my right thumb, I slowly inserted it into Lois' ass, burying it as deep as it would go, over the second knuckle, and just let her get used to it being there a while before moving it in and out in opposite strokes to my cock in her fine pussy. Before long, both of them were cumming, first Lois, who peaked and faded rather quickly, then Heather, who was having an extended climax.

I figured this would be the perfect time to quickly pluck the tool from Heather's ass and replace it with my cock, so I did just that, as Lois watched. I slowly inserted my raging erection into Heather's ass, and with each inch, Lois' eyes got bigger. I was careful to keep my thumb deep in her anus while I rapidly flicked her clit with my middle finger.

Heather was frigging her own pussy with three fingers furiously fast as I slowly buttfucked her—ALL the way in, ALL the way out, sphincter close, then ALL the way in, and so on again and again and again. Lois had a look of astonishment on her face, and looking me straight in the eye, exclaimed, incredulously, "You are BUTTfucking my best friend!" Heather responded, "Oh, Lois, it's OK, hon. It feels so good. Here, squeeze my breast real hard like I'm doin' yours. See how I'm pinching your nipple between my knuckles? Do just like that to me. That's right."