Heather & Lois & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so they frigged themselves while squeezing each other's boobs with their free hand. And I continued to buttfuck Heather while twisting my thumb around as deep as it would go in Lois' ass.

It was tool time for Lois' butt, so I pulled my thumb out, rolled the smooth wooden instrument around in the butter, heaping a hunk onto the knobby end, and silently showed her what I was about to do by holding it in front of her eyes. "Please be careful," she pleaded, "and don't rip me open." "It's all right, hon," Heather reassured, "He'll be real careful. It'll hurt a little bit at first, but just breathe deep and relax, and I promise it'll feel real good when you get used to it in a minute or so."

I buried my dick deep in Heather's ass and just held it still in order to focus on inserting the business end of that old hat hangar, as slow and easy as humanly possible, in Lois' thumb-loosened asshole. She clinched her teeth, but never made a whimper and took it like the good girl she was. Once she got accustomed to this larger-sized thing inside her, I moved it at first just a little bit, but eventually was reaming it slowly in and out about four or five inches. Just as Heather had promised, Lois gradually began to like it more and more, two-fingering her pussy and thumbing her clit all the while.

This next-to-last phase of my plan—I fucking Heather's ass and working the hat-hangar in Lois' as they twat-twiddled themselves—seemed to go on forever. I was no doubt enjoying the hell out of it, and though they were, too, I had not yet brought either of them to orgasm. Rule of thumb: One is not performing ass work as good as possible unless you can make the girl(s) cum. I figured they needed the trusty cock in the pussy, but I didn't want to put my dirty one back in there, and besides, that would deviate from The Plan. And, of course, there were no other known cocks in the vicinity, except perhaps that of Big Foot, who was probably too busy making prints in the sand for an upcoming episode of Truth Or Legend.

I scanned the immediate area for phallic objects. Flower vase? Right shape, but far too big. Maybe the cylindrical wind chimes? Right shape and several sizes, but the metal would be cold, and I'd have to rip the whole thing apart to use them. Wait, right there on the table--our silverware. It was of a rustic style with wooden handles. Though the handles were oversize, they were not dick-thick, but I'd noticed when I got them out of the drawer to set the table that they "nested" neatly: the concave back of one handle fit perfectly over the convex top handle of another. With three knives, three forks, and three spoons, I had plenty of silverware that I could nest to the proper thickness for a custom pussy fit in both girls. Quite creative and original thinking, if I do say so myself!

Careful to keep my cock in Heather's ass and the tool in Lois', I bent forward to gather the implements from the table, but I could not quite reach all of them. Seeing what I was doing, Heather slid the set from the other side of the table over to her, nested knife, fork and spoon together, and said, "This will make a great home-made dildo," and then plunged it in her pussy. So much for creative and original thinking on my part. I nested another three together and handed it to Lois, who promptly poked it in her pussy, saying, "This is just what we needed. Great idea, Heather." Hey, it was MY idea, but there were more important things to do than argue about that.

I kept up my ass-fucking and ass-poking as they fucked their wetter-than-ever pussies with the newfound table implements and brought themselves to climax, first Heather, then, seemingly promptly by her, Lois joined her in orgasm land in a lengthy chorus of whines, grunts, screeches, and shrieks. The sounds coming from those girls were like some yet-to-be discovered wild animal deep in the Brazilian rain forest—strange, alluring, and, above all, exciting.

The bench they had their knees on in the side-by-side doggie position we'd been in the whole time had very gradually scooted away from the table, so that the only thing supporting their upper bodies were their jaws smashed sideways on it gazing into each other's eyes. They appeared to be on the exact same sexual wavelength.

That was good, because their anuses were definitely NOT the same size, Heather's barely tighter than Lois' pussy, and though I'd been working Lois' puckerhole for a really long time with the hat hangar, it still looked mighty small. Yet, it was time for phase 4—buttfucking Lois, and I was counting on Heather's lead, as she had already had, to facilitate.

The thing that concerned me was that the hat hangar and my dick were not the same shape or size. Both were hard, smooth, and slathered in warm, slippery buttery, but the bulb on the end of the hangar was about and inch and a quarter in diameter and tapered down to a shaft at most ¾ of an inch thick. Compare that to my dick, whose head is 2 inches thick and the shaft that is only slightly thinner. My cock was a lot bigger than that hat hangar, especially around the shaft that would be relentlessly stretching her little pink sphincter versus the relatively thin shaft of the hangar.

There was only one way to find out, so I reached for the tub of butter to lube myself up. In doing so, I noticed how good their tits looked hanging down, so I cupped the plastic tub around each of them in turn to butter them good and slithered my hands all over them and their bellies. Oh, those four boobs were so good. Damn distracting tits! I had to get on with my plan, so I forced myself to move on.

With my dick still in Heather's ass, the hat hangar in Lois', and they finally winding down from the ape-shit orgasm, I slowly extracted the hangar from Lois' ass until the bulb was in her sphincter, then I held it steady to try to prime her for what would come next. "I'm going to put my penis in there next," I announced.

"Oh my God. That thing in there now is the biggest thing I've ever had in there. Before today, the biggest thing ever in there was a finger. I've never done anal before because, well, I've just got a little-bitty poop shoot. I don't think a dick is going to fit, especially yours," Lois pleaded her case.

Heather spoke up, "I know how you feel. It was not too long ago that I said strictly nothing goes IN my OUT hole, but one thing led to another, and now I know nothing feels better than to be filled up. That hat hangar thing felt great inside you while we fucked ourselves with the silverware didn't it? Was that not the best orgasm you ever had? Sure was for me. It's surprising how stretchy your pooper is when you just totally relax. He's a great ass-fucker—goes real easy and slow with plenty of lube. Tell you what, let's smoke some of that sense-bud. That'll relax you. I've got a fat one already rolled up in my purse."

Heather's purse was way over on the kitchen counter. I buried the hat hangar back in Lois' butt and brought her hand around to hold it in place, but I did not want to pull out of Heather's ass. She held on to the silverware in her pussy, rared back, stood up, and we walked together in step with my cock still in her ass to the counter, where she fished the huge joint and a lighter out of her hand bag. We waddled back over to the table , where she assumed the same position as before and we all smoked the entire thing as we very slowly fucked the four holes with our various tools.

Stoned as Jerry Garcia in 1967, there were never any three people as relaxed as we were. I slowly withdrew the hat hangar from Lois' ass and drizzled lots of warm butter into it before it closed up. I then pulled out of Heather's bottom, stuck the hat hangar in it, repositioned myself behind Lois, lubed my own tool, and placed its head against Lois' little anus, rubbing it back and forth, up and down.

I thankfully able to free up both of my hands, Heather took over her own ass-reaming duties as she continued to simultaneously fuck her pussy with the nested knife, fork, and spoon. I slipped in another fork and knife, which her big pussy readily welcomed, then I inserted the last remaining piece of silverware, a spoon, into Lois, which she grasped to nest with the knife, fork, and spoon already there, never missing a frig stroke.

I took a deep breath and VERY SLOWLY eased the head of my cock into Lois' ass. She gasped and made a whimper, so I held steady with just the head inside her. "Relax, hon, just let it happen," reassured Heather. It probably took another ten minutes to gradually get my dick about ¾ the way in, then I remained perfectly still to let her adapt. "Oh, it hurts, but it does feel good, too," she said twice. That was THE tightest place I'd ever been in, or have been in since. To tell you the truth, had I moved at that point, I would have cum.

And I may have cum anyway were it not for the fork in her pussy. Every time Lois would pull back the bundle of flatware from her pussy on the outstroke, the fork, which was on top, would stab my scrotum, then rake across it as she thrust the implements back in. It hurt, but it also felt good at the same time. I could not complain; fair is fair. After a short eternity, I finally felt it was OK to start a little back and forth in Lois' butt, so I very gradually worked up to butt-fucking her, and I could tell from her hip movements that she was at last enjoying it.

As before, jaws on the table edge and boobs dangling down, they were looking each other straight in the face, this time exchanging dirty talk:

Heather: You gotta cock in your ass, don't ya?

Lois: Yeah, a big old dick that hurts so good.

Heather: Told ya you'd like it. What's a friend for?

Lois: That knobby stick in your ass--it was just in my ass, you know.

Heather: I know, that makes it good, and it was in my ass before yours, and both our pussies before that, which makes it even better.

During their little "conversation," I made a lame joke about the silverware in their cunts—that it looked like an awfully formal way to eat pussy—but they never even heard me.

Lois used her free hand to fondle Heather's dangling breasts, so I took over stick duty in Heather's butt so that she could return Lois' favor. They both upped the pace of their pussy frigging, so I kept pace in Lois' bum, and they began what would turn out to be a long and climactic crescendo.

Then they started French kissing, showing lots of tongue. There's just something about two beautiful naked college chicks kissing each other and fondling their big buttery boobs, with a drawer full of flatware in their pussies and a coat knob in one ass and my cock in the other, that has a way of making me cum. I had choked back orgasms again and again to make sure these gals got off, but I felt my Big O inexorably arriving.

It was the kind of orgasm you feel from deep inside, the kind that builds and builds, that you know is coming long before it does. I pounded and pounded Lois' bad hole, faster and faster, until that damned fork punched me hard in the balls, causing me to momentarily pop out of her bum. That would be the last time that fork had its willful way with my testicles, so I ripped it right out of her hand and pussy and flung it as hard as I could. "Bong!" we heard, as the fork had struck one of the skillets hanging from the overhead rack in the kitchen. It sounded like the bell to start the last of a 15-round fight, only ours was a fight for final pleasure.

I looked down at Lois' buttery pucker hole, which had closed tightly shut, rammed my cock through the pink sphincter, buried myself ball-deep, and just came and came and came and came. All that cum saved up from fucking these two all morning was now trying to spew out through a penis incredibly constricted by Lois' caca canal--The World's Tightest Rectum.

In that moment of climax, my mind and body fused into a timeless, spaceless, formless point of pleasure, like the nexus of the beginning of the universe, and then exploded outward in all directions as images of roiling clouds of matter and light blazed at blinding speed through what I suppose was my brain. Lends a whole new meaning to the expression "Big Bang." In layman's terms, it was the best orgasm of all time, and, in a fit of celebration, I repeatedly spanked their luscious young bottoms to their encouraging "Yeah, yeah, yeahs" and one memorable "Spanky good!" from Lois.

Not only was I having a cataclysmic climax, but so were Heather and Lois. They were working those knives, forks, and spoons so fast in and out of their vaginas, they were literally a blur, and the hat hangar I was fucking Heather's ass with sounded just like a "plumber's friend" unstopping a toilet—spha-LOCK, spha-LOCK, spha-LOCK. She obviously loved it, raring her hips back and forth in time to my poking, tits just a flailing, as she started a long, intense, lip-biting orgasm. "Oo...oo...oo...oos" became staccato, rapid-fire "Oo, oo, oo, oo, oo, oo, oos" that got ever louder and faster and eventually transformed into one continuous, howling-at-the-moon, "Ooooooooooooooo." Incredible in and of itself. And to think I had something to do with it. I would not have been at all surprised had a pack of wolves appeared at the back door, but, lucky for me, I was the alpha male that day.

At the same time, with my still-ejaculating rock-hard cock deep in her ass, Lois' fair skin flushed rose red all over, and her whole body began to shake like a washing machine on spin cycle, and uttering a high-pitched whine like a bearing going out. I think it was safe to say she was cumming, too. To free up both of my hands, I let go the stick in Heather's ass and pulled her hand up to take it over. Then I reached around Lois and just let the hard nipples vibrate in my palms, followed by a crushing squeeze with my final squirt. Exquisite!

Having all had mind-blowing orgasms, we collapsed in a pile on the table. Silverware slipped out of their pussies and clanged to the floor. With a rather loud ka-THWOP, Heather pulled the hat hangar from her ass. In a perfect English lady accent, she used it like a sword and tapped me on each shoulder, "I dub thee Knight, supreme copulator of fair maidens across ye land." We laughed and agreed that we all looked, well, fucked.

Lois had her legs spread wide and was arched forward inspecting her crotch, so my and Heather's eyes were drawn there, as well. Her pussy was red and swollen, and though her anus was red, too, it was tightly closed with just a little of my cum oozing out. "I'm amazed I'm still in one piece, but you were right, Heather; the poop hole is incredibly stretchy. I always said I'd never do anal, being so small and sensitive down there, but I sure got butt-fucked today, and you know what? I liked it!."

I checked my watch. We had been having sex for over four hours. Four of the best hours of my entire life!

The cabin was a wreck—butter all over the table and bench and floor beneath, the kitchen where I'd cooked breakfast a greasy mess, and the bed a mass of sheets covered in cum and pussy juice from the night before. So I cleaned everything up, did a load of laundry, and made ham and biscuit sandwiches for lunch while they took showers. With nothing but cold water left, I got an extremely quick shower myself, finally extinguishing my still half-hard penis. We left in Lois' little Datsun wagon, smoking dope and singing gleefully to the tunes all the way back to our college town.

By the time they dropped me off at my place, frankly, I was ready for another go-round, but Heather had to drive all the way back to her college that evening, and I was getting no let's-fuck-again signals from Lois.

As I trudged up the stairs, a particularly notable irony dawned on me. The mega-sex with Lois and Heather had all been made possible by the guy who owned the cabin, a gay guy. Some of the best sex I ever had was because of a gay guy.

I opened the door, and there sat my roommate Gary on the couch watching TV. "Hey, dude, y'all have a good time up in the mountains?"

"No, we did not have a good time. We had a GREAT time!!!" I pulled the smooth, knobby hat hangar from my hip pocket, and—to complete the Freudian symbolism—pitched it with a "clink" into the ceramic pot Lois had given me, and said, "Let me tell you the story...."