Heather Catches Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather and Nicole dress me and drug me.
4k words
4.45
78.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into Heather's driveway around 6:00am. I had been told the day before to be there in good time as they had a very special day for me planned. As I got out of the car and headed to the door I noticed a UHaul truck backed part way in the garage. Wondering what exactly they had in store with that, I kept heading to the front door. I rang the doorbell and was met almost immediately by Heather and Nicole. They were both dressed like prostitutes, but ready for the day except Heather still had her hair in a towel. They both wore a tight fitting tube dress with their garters hanging out the bottom holding up their black stockings. As I stood there and took them all in I noticed just the tip of a rubber cock hanging below the bottom of Nicole's dress.

"I just gotta finish my hair and we'll be all ready," Heather said.

We followed her to the basement where she went to the bathroom and Nicole turned the Heather's bedroom. We barely got in the room and Nicole reached down hiked up her dress and grabbed a hold of her rubber cock. Knowing exactly what she wanted I headed over to her and dropped to my knees as she sat on the corner of the bed. I took the cock into my mouth and slowly began to slide up and down on it. Nicole just watched over me like she had done hundreds of times before. Nicole loved to watch me suck her favourite rubber cock. She could never hold out too long before she would reach down and empty the load inside of it into my mouth. Sometimes she would use a load of mine that she gathered and emptied into it or if there was none available she had a concoction made up to mimic the taste and texture. I kept on bobbing on the cock for only a short time before she was really starting to rock her hips and I knew she was going to blow soon. Just as she reached down to squeeze the load into my mouth I heard Heather coming down the hall. Without a second to loose I began to swallow the load that she was forcing into my mouth. With shot after shot I swallowed it down, noticing a different chalky, grainy texture to it. Heather came into the room laughing.

"What's going on in here?" She said with a snicker.

"I thought what better way to give him the pills than to crush them up and feed them to him in something I knew he would like," answered Nicole.

I turned to her smiling face that was looking right back at me.

"W.....Wh.......Wha.....," is all that came out as I tried to ask what pills.

I couldn't talk. My body started to feel really strange, it started to get very heavy and finally I could hold myself up. I collapsed on the floor at her feet. I was scared, I didn't know what was happening to me and there was nothing I could do. My eyes were open and I could see fine, I could feel I was laying on the floor but I just couldn't move.

"Your sure those things won't hurt him?" Heather asked.

"No, no they just temporarily more or less paralyse him. He can still see, taste, feel, smell and hear, he just has no control of most of his body parts." Nicole answered Heather as I too learnt what was going on.

Nicole got up and took off the strap on as Heather went to her closet and wheeled out the frame from Halloween and moved it over top of me. There was now wheels on the frame and more pulleys, straps and rope. They both strained as they somewhat sat me up and took hold of my wrists and chest and began to fasten some straps around me. Once they had the straps tight they pulled the ropes and began to hoist me up off the ground. It was as if I was standing hovering with my feet off the ground. Nicole worked at getting me completely undressed as Heather went in to the closet. Heather then returned in front of me so that I could she what she was holding. It looked like a female blow up doll. But as she moved around with it I could tell that there was more to it that an inflatable doll.

"What do you think?" Nicole asked. "That's you. Well not you yet, but it going to be," Nicole said as she inspected the suit.

"You wanna take a side and help me get the bottom started?" Heather said.

Heather and Nicole took hold of the bottom and began to open it up. They stretched the lifelike looking skin open and began to guide my feet into it. As they let it go I could feel it tightening onto my feet and within no time at all I couldn't even tell that there was something on over top of my own skin. They continued working their way up my legs toward my waist. As my head hung down with no control watching what they were doing I seen inside the suit. There at the crotch there was three inverted condom type things that all hooked into some small piping that led higher up the torso. The first condom type sleeve ran back and slightly connected to the second at the tip. The third was at the rear and it too had the small line running from it. They grabbed hold of my semi hard dick and began to guide it into the first sleeve. Once they had it all tucked inside they continued to pull up the suit to my waist. As they did Heather went back to the closet and returned with an "F" shaped tool that somewhat resembled a dildo. She took hold of the base of the "F" and disappeared behind me. I could then feel her positioning the top stick of the "F" near my anus. As she did she twisted it around until it slid inside the rear sleeve. Once it was inside she then again started to twist and turn it again until the tip of the sleeve covered tool was pressed against my anus. She slowly began to push as she forced the sleeve into my ass. With little effort it entered and fed the sleeve in as well as pulling the rest of the skin in the back tight. Once she had the top stick of the "F" buried in my ass she then guided the bottom lower stick into the other sleeve. As she did, it slid in brushing the head of my dick that was connected at the tip. And as quick as all this happened she took it all back out. Heather set it aside and went back to helping Nicole adjust and fit the rest of the torso. As they brought the chest up I seen the piping again which seemed to lead right into the backs of the breasts.

"You'll like these," Nicole stated as she flipped the chest area up. "I know how much you like big tits. And you never know these could even get a little bigger." As they both got small grins on their faces.

They guided my arms into the silicone arms and finished closing up the back. They then took hold of the mask type head and face piece and began to fit it down over my own. They lined up my eyes with the eye holes and began to put a little pressure on my face to get the new one to fit. As they did this they also opened my mouth a little and streched the face down under my chin and down my neck. As the skin snapped into place I realized there was something built into the lips that held them open in a perfect "O" shape. They both fussed with the hair to straighten it up and then stood back to admire their work.

"Wow that's amazing," Heather said.

"I know I would believe it either if I didn't see it," Nicole agreed.

"It looks like a life size realistic fuck doll," Heather continued. "We better get her dressed and get going."

Nicole came back into view with and arm full of black lacy garments. Heather took the bra and began to wrap it around me while she adjusted my huge tits to sit in the cups. She fastened it and reached for the next item. Next was the panties. They too were black and had the same patterns as the bra. Although as she slid them up my legs I seen the hole that completely left my crotch open. Next up was the garter belt and the stockings. Heather worked away at wrapping it around me as Nicole went to work at getting them up my legs. They fastened the tops and again stood back to enjoy their work.

"Now she really looks like one of those expensive sex dolls," Nicole said.

"Yah one nice thing with this the hair and makeup is perfect every time," Heather said with a chuckle.

"Now let's get her positioned on here and get her out to the truck," Nicole stated as she went around to the side of the frame.

They both changed some straps and ropes and spun me around that I was suspended in the air in the position as if I were on all fours. As I rolled over this way I realized how big the tits really were as they hung down off my chest. I couldn't see past them as they bounced toward my face almost hitting my chin. The girls must have had me where they wanted and began to roll the frame. They headed down the hall and out the door to the garage.

"Ohh just a sec almost forgot," Nicole chirped as she ran off back inside the house.

Heather just kept on pushing the frame out to the back of the truck.

"Don't want to forget to put this in," Nicole said returning to the garage with the "F" shape thing in hand again.

"The directions said to leave this in for 20 minutes before use," stated Nicole.

"Good then for some extra use if we put it in for the 40 minute car ride it should be perfect," Heather added with a slight chuckle.

"And we'll make sure she gets a little loosened up too," Nicole said as she went on the truck and strapped it to the wall.

Heather laughed as they both took the frame up the ramp and onto the back of the truck. They spun me around so that my rear end was heading for the "F" against the wall. Nicole reached back to guide both sticks into my waiting holes as Heather applied the locks on the wheels. They both got out of the back and closed the door. They then both got into the front seats. Heather in the passenger side and Nicole in the drivers seat.

"If your wondering back there what the thing is in your ass and vag, it's a rubber tool that will work with the suit to help lube up the holes." Heather said turning to look back to me through the grate.

Nicole fired up the truck and headed out the driveway.

"Hopefully the ride won't be too rough for you back there," Nicole said with sarcasm, as she turned hard onto the road.

As she did this the ropes of the harness had me swinging back and forth. My tits swaying below me and the two sticks working they're way in and out of me with little resistance. Every time we hit some bumps and stopped and then went, Heather looked back to me to see me rocking back and forth and Nicole in the drivers seat gave a little snicker. The drive went on forever, Nicole making sure to make it the roughest ride possible. And as the drive went on the more movement against the sticks I made, the more lubed my holes seemed to become. The sticks slid in and out of me constantly brushing the head of my own penis. As we must have came into another town or city Nicole cursed as she swerved around something on the road. The quick turn had me away from the wall as far as the ropes would allow. As she turned back the opposite way I came crashing back and my ass actually hit the wall with a thud. Heather and Nicole then both burst into laughter.

"Sorry about that," Nicole said still laughing.

"Yah right," Heather said as she turned to look back to me.

"Ohh well," Nicole said, "the little slut probably liked it."

"Your probably right," Heather said facing me with a smile.

As the drive continued on for only a little longer, we pulled off and Nicole began to back up. They shut the truck off and both hoped out and came to the back and raised the door. They both took an end and led the frame out of the truck. All that I could see was the floor as the effects of the pill were still working. My head just hung to where the restraints held it as they led me down a long corridor and through another door. As we came through the door I could hear a buzz of people as they walked through the crowd. Although I couldn't actually see anyone I knew we were in a crowded place. They only walked a little while longer before stopping. They came over to me and helped my head up a little and tightened the right straps to hold it there. When they did this I got a full view of what was going on around me. I must have been some sort of adult convention. I could see booths filled with all different sorts of sex toys as well as people walking around in little or no clothes. As I looked around and took all this in my eyes caught Heather and Nicole both stripping off their dresses and packing them into some bags in the corner. I also noticed that they were dressed identically to the way they had dressed me. As they did this they also finished up setting up their own display booth. As I hang there a small bit of panic and fear crept through me as all the people looked at me as they passed by. But it passed as I remain suspended there and people just looked and walked on not knowing it was me. Heather and Nicole began to speak and slowly a crowd began to form in front of us.

"This is a state of the art suit and I am quiet sure that you will be greatly pleased with it," Heather spoke. "It's very functional as there is fully functional orifices, as well as the feel is very much life like." Heather continued.

During this time Nicole was talking to some more people too about the suit to my side when I caught her tell the man to go give it a try. As the man walked past my face he was pulling his underwear down and stroking his cock to life. I soon felt him behind me as he straddled my as and slowly guided his now hard dick into my lifelike vagina. Within seconds he was plowing his full depth into me. The force was enough to make my body start to swing on the ropes as he continued to plow my lubed snatch. With each thrust he gave his hard dick stroked past my 'clit', that was actually the head of my own hard on. His excitement was beginning to show as his breath changed and he began to pump harder. My attention to what was happening to me broke as Nicole began to speak.

"With this suit there is also a great design with the sheer set up of the rear holes. There is a small pump that doubles as a vibrator that will immediately pull any and all juices and store them away as so the next user will never get the 'sloppy seconds'." Nicole said with a smile as she picked up a remote and turned it on.

The sleeves at my crotch began to vibrate as I too could feel the pump/vibrator start up. The man that was now pounding my snatch must have felt the same as he too picked up the pace and began grunting. Within seconds the man was gripping my ass and thrusting in with all he had as he blew his load. I could feel his warm liquid at my crotch but as the pump hummed away I felt it leave there and make it's way up my body until it found it's way to my waiting tits.

"Do we have another volunteer?" Asked Nicole.

Another man walked up and began to shake his cock in hopes of bringing some life to it. The first man pulled out his spent member and walked back into the crowd, as the second man eyed up my snatch and sunk himself in balls deep in the first stroke. As he did his member gave me a huge wave of pleasure as it slid by own 'clit'.

"What do you think? No 'sloppy seconds'?" Nicole asked.

As the man agreed it was clear he kept on pounding my hard 'clit. As he did my body swung as my huge tits swayed beneath me. With the man pounding my vagina and my tits swaying as if they were my own, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Heather must have sensed this as she grabbed the remote and turned on the pump. As she did this the man that was hammering my bottom end lost control and began shooting his hot goo. When I felt him begin to cum I too lost it and began cumming too. Again like the time before I could feel the warmth of his juices at my crotch before they were sucked up into my waiting tits.

By the time this man had finished there was a line up of men begining to form. As he pulled out there was another in his place within seconds. This carried on back to back for at least a couple more hours before the line worked it's way down. As the day carried on the odd passer by would stop in to give it a try and then carry on his way. As all the different men did this I must have blown my load a dozen times.

The day must have been almost coming to an end as the flow of people were slowing. Finally the people stopped completely and the booths around us were beginning to take down their displays. Heather and Nicole did the same and soon had their own taken apart and ready to head out.

"We can take this stuff out and come back and get her in a minute," Heather said to Nicole.

"Yah that'll work," Nicole agreed

The two of them filled their arms and headed down the walkway to the truck. They were just barely out of sight before two large black men approached from the opposite direction. Fully clothed in a uniform, I figured that they must have been security.

"Hey check this out," the one said to the other.

"Let's give her a try," replied the other.

They both walked up to me and began to undo their pants. As they let them fall to the ground I was met by the two biggest cocks I had ever seen. One of the men walked to my face and began to feed his giant pole into my mouth. The other I could feel behind me as he slowly entered into my waiting vagina. The two of them began to thrust into me. The one at my mouth kept pushing a little more in with each thrust. With no control over my muscles he continued on until my nose was burried in his dark bush. I could tell he was in my throat. With the help of the pills I didn't gag, my throat just opened up to make way for the visitor.

"Holy shit, this thing can take the whole thing," the one said as he slapped his balls off my chin.

"Yah this is great," replied the other. "But I think I wanna try her other hole."

As he said this he backed his rod out and slowly guided it up to my ass. He pushed the head against my anus until it slowly started to enter.

"Fuck is she ever tight," he said with almost a snicker.

He continued to slid his giant cock inside of me. I could feel the pain in my arse but knew there was nothing I could do about it. I tried to relax and hoped my anus would follow suit. This was the first person of the day to try this hole. As he pushed down the sleeve my ass opened up to allow him in. He slowly glided in until he was buried in me all the way. He paused for a second and then slowly began to pull back out. With a few more strokes like this he began to pick up speed. The pain had passed and now pleasure took over. The man with his cock in my mouth was pounding in every time to the hilt. I could tast a little precum so I knew that he wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"Hey what are you's doing?" Heather's voice came in.

"We thought we'd give her a try," answered the man in my ass.

"Well your not actually supposed to using the oral today," Heather pointed out.

"Well it's too late," said the man in my throat, as he gave a grunt.

As he did I could feel his massive load being shot down my throat. Heather just stood and watched as there was nothing much she could do. Just then the familiar buzzing from the pump started again. With Heather standing in front of me I knew it wasn't her that turned it on. I could just see Nicole way off in a distant corner of the room smiling at me. She must have turned it on. It was no time at all before the man in my ass felt it and started pounding harder. The whole frame around me was banging down onto the ground as he was lifting it with each thrust. My tits were bouncing up and down and had come free from my bra. The tits were now so much bigger with all the cum that had been pumped into them that they were actually hitting my chin. I couldn't believe this was happening, as the man began to moan as we both began to cum. We both drained every last drop. When he had finished he pulled out and the two of them carried on their way. I still hung there with my tits still swaying as I could feel the extra weight of my now very huge chest.

Nicole walked up to the booth clapping with the biggest smile on her face.

12