Heather Ch. 10

Story Info
I stop with my best friend, and his mother helps me sleep.
3.4k words
4.48
72.1k
8

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather 10: Joan takes an interest

It was about this time, just after Isabelle had started her special treatment of me, and with Heather regularly using me, that I went to stop the weekend with my school friend Brian...

His mum, Joan, often wore tight jumpers and cardigans, and my eyes had always been attracted to her breasts which pushed forward so nicely, smooth and rounded under the various jumpers that she wore. Her breasts didn't look as big as Heather's or Isabelle's, but they managed to arouse me all the same. She was a down-to-earth kind of woman, with dark slightly wavy hair parted to one side, who smoked (as I saw) and drank (as I guessed). She lived with her husband Don in the nearby city - Brian was their only child.

When Brian and I got off the bus and walked to their flat we had to take the lift up to the third floor where they lived. It was not a tall block, like some in the city, just an old Victorian building converted to flats. As Brian opened the door so Joan came out of the lounge to greet us, wearing a thin round-necked mauve cardigan - almost a dark purple colour - with her sleeves pulled up a little, and a plain dark grey skirt. Her cigarette smoke wafted behind her as she walked towards us. I couldn't help noticing the gentle bounce of her breasts as she walked, and looked forward to lying in my bed later, replaying the scene as I played with myself for my night-time treat.

"Hello both!" she said, smiling, "Had a good day at college?"

"Well it was OK, I suppose." said Brian, "At least I've not got much homework to do."

"Don't I even get a peck then, just 'cos Andrew's here?" she said, in mock sorrow. "I'm sure Andrew will give me a kiss, won't you?"

"Er... well yes, if you want." I said, not knowing quite what was normal in their household.

I'd given up kissing my mother ages ago, but maybe it was different here. And anyway I might be able to somehow touch that soft mauve cardigan... I moved towards her, and reached out to touch her shoulder, while I aimed an embarrassed peck on her cheek. The wool felt gorgeously soft, and I was just enjoying the moment when she moved her head before I could kiss her cheek, so we finished up lips to lips. We kissed only for a second or two, but somehow it was as if she electrified my body. It was just so unexpected, and so arousing too, despite the taste of tobacco on her breath.

"That's better!" she smiled, pulling back: "I like a proper kiss, Brian, and that's how you do it! So now it's your turn, come on!"

And with that she moved over to Brian and held his head with both hands before kissing him full on the lips too, making a quick kissing sound.

"Well now you're back I suppose you'd like a cup of tea. Why don't you show Andrew his room Brian, there's a dear, while I put the kettle on."

I tried to keep my eyes on her all the time she was in view, watching the shape of those breasts as she first moved to kiss Brian, and then turned to go back into the kitchen.

"Come on then Andrew, this is your room." said Brian, breaking my dream. I followed him into the small spare room where a single bed was made up on the left hand side, and threw my bag up on the bed.

"This'll be fine!" I said, "I'll unpack my things later."

So I followed Brian as he threw his bag into his room, then went into the living room at the end of the corridor, passing Joan in the kitchen as we went. I glanced towards her, smiling as she caught my eye, and wondering if she had seen that my eyes had been firmly locked on her gorgeous wool-covered breasts.

Joan brought in the tea while Brian put the TV on, so there were various questions and answers about channels and sugar and milk, but I was just trying to keep my maximum focus on Joan's breasts, noticing for the first time a little swelling of her nipples as she turned to face me and pass me my cup of tea.

"Here you are then, pet, if you can just keep your eyes on the tea a minute!" and she winked at me, self consciously straightening her cardigan down, which meant her nipples pushed forward even more.

"Thanks." I said, pretending not to know what she meant.. I'd have to be more careful with my peeking at her.

Brian was watching the TV now, and I pretended to as well, casually glancing at Joan through the evening, watching as she moved and loving the sight.

When I was sitting down I found myself gently squeezing my legs together, teasing my cock as it began to waken. I was looking forward to bed time, and was glad I was sleeping on my own in the spare room as I would have plenty of time for a good wank later on. Tea was beans on toast which came and went, then after more TV it was time for bed.

"OK, Brian," said Joan, about 10pm. "You'd better be off to bed now as you've both got football practice in the morning. Off you go - and have a good wash too before bed!"

Brian went out without saying much, leaving Joan and me alone in the lounge. I snatched another look at her bosom, as she watched him leave, making a mental film to replay later on, when I suddenly noticed that she was looking at me again.

"Having fun pet?" she smiled, and pulled her cardigan down straight, and inched her sleeves up her arms. It was almost as if she was showing off to me, as she sat up straight in the chair and pushed her chest out.

"Do you like my figure, then, Andrew?"

I squirmed, being put on the spot and not quite sure what to say. "Well, err, yes..." was all I could manage.

"I think it's my cardigan really, isn't it!" she responded, "I think it shows off my figure quite well... and I do so love the feel of soft wool against my skin. I bet you liked it too when you touched my shoulder, didn't you? Would you like to feel it some more? ... here! - " and she stood up and moved over towards my chair, "Just feel how soft the wool is!" she smiled, holding her arm out for me to touch.

"Go on, just stroke my arm!" she encouraged.

It felt so strange but she was offering, so I ran my fingers up her fore-arm to her elbow. The wool felt gorgeously soft, and somehow just touching her was electrical too.

"D'you like the feel of it, pet?" she asked, furthering my embarrassment. "It is lovely and soft, isn't it?"

I nodded, flushing.

"I thought you might like it, because I had a little chat with Heather the other day, and she somehow let it slip that you liked seeing her in jumpers and cardies. So I put this one on specially for you!"

I couldn't think what to say, but fortunately didn't have to as at that point Brian came back in, with a big towel wrapped around his naked body.

"The bathroom's free now," he said, "so I'm off to bed."

"OK, love," she said to him, "a quick kiss then into bed. I'll come and tuck you up in a mo. And if you hurry up I think there might be time for a little jiggle too."

Brian kissed his mum - on the lips again - then we said goodnight too and he went out.

"Off you go to the bathroom now, pet, and I'll go and see to Brian." said Joan, "I'll come and tuck you in later."

So I went out to the spare room to pick up my things, then to the bathroom to get washed and changed and clean my teeth. I'd got a dressing gown with me, so tied it tight as I left the bathroom and went into the spare room. I quickly took it off, then slid my naked body between the sheets. I checked there were some tissues handy, then turned off the side light, and thought of Joan and her body encased in her tight cardigan. I had just started to ease myself gently erect, when the door slipped open.

"Hello," whispered Joan, "I've just come to say goodnight to you, pet."

And with that she came over to the bed, and knelt down beside me. I could see she'd undone the top few buttons of her cardigan, revealing pink flesh from her neck down between her breasts, which seemed all the more desirable and attractive.

"I'll just check you're tucked in properly..." she began, and leaned over the bed to tuck in the sheets on the far side, pressing on me gently as she did so.

Her perfume wafted gently over me and smelt warm. Although the light was out there was enough light coming in through the open door for me to see her and the deep purple of her cardigan, pulled tight over her body as she leaned forward over me.

"Now let's see if you're ready for sleep or whether you want a little bit of jiggling first."

As she spoke, with a shock I felt her untuck the bed covers in front of her, to my right, and then I gasped as I felt the cold of her hand as she reached in and touched my waist. I was lying on my side, half facing away from her.

"Don't be surprised, pet, I'll just see if you are properly relaxed for sleep." she said, and proceeded to gently massage my waist, rubbing her hand up to my chest, then down to my hip.

The sensation of her fingers against my skin, and her wool-covered arm brushing over me, was outrageously arousing and I felt my cock shoot harder to attention.

"There, is that nice?" she asked, in a gently soothing voice, "Are you feeling ready for sleep yet? Or is some part of your body still awake? Let's see..."

And with that she just reached her fingers over my waist and down my stomach. Down she went, lower and lower till she touched the base of my cock. Her fingers quickly encircled my erection.

"Oh you're not sleepy at all are you, standing up like this!" she smiled, "You won't be able to go to sleep with this hard dicky, now will you pet?"

I couldn't speak as the excitement was too great. I just managed a short pant as she squeezed her fingers into the base of my cock, and pushed downwards firmly.

"I think you had better roll onto your back, and I'll give you a little jiggle so you can sleep better. Come on, over you come! you need a good jiggle just like Brian did!"

And with that I rolled over onto my back. My mind was racing at what was going on but in the end my desires just over-rode my embarrassment.

She then pulled the covers off me completely, exposing my naked body to her gaze in the twilight. Now the extra embarrassment of being watched was matched by my excitement at watching her touching me. It was all just too much - so sexy and so arousing as her experienced fingers grasped my cock.

"Hands behind your head, please pet, so I can see what I'm doing... Now how's this for you?" and she began a rhythmic movement of her fingers up and down my cock, in quite a fast practised movement.

"Do you like to be jiggled fast?" she whispered, "or slower?" and she slowed down to a firm thrusting.

I was out of this world as I looked at her, kneeling beside the bed, her cardigan-covered breasts rising and falling in the half-light, her right hand tossing me and her left gently stroking my chest.

"Anything... " I sighed, "...I just can't believe this is so wonderful!"

"I'm glad you like it, pet" Joan replied, smiling. "This is how Brian likes it usually!" she said, tossing me faster, "But then he's used to me by now. How fast does your mum jiggle you?"

I could hardly speak, as the excitement was mounting and my spunk seemed nearly about to explode.

"She doesn't do this kind of thing at all ..." was all I could manage to say.

"Oh! - you poor thing," said Joan, "I must talk to her about that when I see her next - but for now you just lie back and enjoy it. Here, give me your hand."

And she took my right hand, then pulled it towards her left breast.

"Just stroke my cardie and rub me gently please, pet, and I'll see if I can jiggle you off nice and quickly."

Her breast felt so wonderfully firm and yet soft under her cardigan, and I could feel her hard nipple as I stroked, but I had too little time to enjoy it as her tossing fingers meant that my cumming was getting so near.

"Come on then, pet," she smiled, "Let it out for me, I really want to see your cream spurt out all over your tummy for me!"

I tried to resist, to hold back so that the moment would last, but the sight of her and the smell of her, and the amazing feelings of her cardigan covered breast were all too much. Suddenly I exploded and my spunk shot everywhere, splashing my belly and chest and even the sheets.

She gasped a short, excited "Oooh!" then spoke softly as she continued pumping the rest of my cum out.

"That's a very good boy, keep on cumming now, let's have every drop out of your dicky!"

And as the last drops splashed out over my stomach, she kept up her wanking movements, becoming more gentle as my cock began to deflate.

"There!" she smiled, when the last dribbles had stopped. "You did need a jiggle, didn't you? And now I'm sure you'll sleep very well. Haven't you made me a lot of cream?" she went on, "Let's just mop it up." and she reached for a tissue which she wiped gently over me.

"My word, I'll need another tissue! I think you've made as much cream as Don and Brian put together!" she whispered, mopping me dry.

"Talking of Don, he'll be home soon, so I'll leave you to go to sleep - but I'll think of you when I give him his jiggling later on!" she smiled, winking at me. "Goodnight, pet. Sleep tight!"

I eventually went to sleep with a mixture of amazing notions and feelings going through my young body. The excitement of being wanked, the embarrassment of my best friend's mother doing that to me... and to him too. Would she tell my mother? - or what would she tell my mother?... I fell into a deep sleep...

____________________________

Suddenly I woke as the curtains were being drawn - by Joan.

"Good morning, pet, she said breezily, "How are you this morning - did you sleep well?"

I took in the view - which was pretty amazing for my early morning eyes. Joan was wearing the same mauve cardigan, but now had only the bottom two or three buttons done up, so that the wool hung teasingly apart and I could clearly see her cleavage and the swell of both breasts. And all she wore apart from her cardigan was a pair of thin pink cotton panties, which disappeared below her cardigan and clung arousingly tightly between her legs.

As she turned to face me she leaned back against the wall, pulling the wool of her cardigan apart, to show off her naked left breast to me. It looked fabulous - firm and well shaped, with a larger dark nipple - but I couldn't believe that she'd just showed off to me like that.

"Rise and shine, pet!" she smiled, "And I think you probably need a quick morning jiggle too, if I know you!"

And with that she matter-of-factly came over to the bed, and pulled the covers down. My cock was already hard, as it often was first thing in the morning.

"I thought so..." she said, "definitely ready for a quick morning jiggle. But you must hurry, I've left the bacon cooking and I've still got to jiggle Brian yet - but at least Don's OK for now!"

She knelt down beside the bed and her fingers were quickly around my cock. This time her right hand slipped between my legs, stroking my balls and arousing me further.

"How do you like this then?" she asked, smiling, "And now you can watch me properly - as my cardy is specially undone for you! Could you help by just undoing the last buttons, please pet?"

I was getting well aroused by now, and the sight of her naked breast sent me more excited yet. I reached forward, and fumblingly undid the last two buttons. She shook her chest gently to free herself - and expose herself fully to me - while she continued her wanking movements with her fingers. She looked so gorgeous with wobbling breasts that I almost came there and then. And close up I could study her huge nipples which seemed to stick forward from her breasts, with the darker teats just ready for sucking.

"Come on pet, you can stroke my breasts gently if you like, while I finish off your dicky!"

And so I let my fingers touch the exquisite softness of her breasts, cupping each one in my hands and stroking gently as I felt my cum build up to a crescendo. Her breasts were so soft yet firm and the nipples so hard, I was in heaven.

I had so dreamed of just seeing her breasts that to actually be touching and stroking her soft skin was just so unreal and so exciting. And her practised fingers, pumping me rhythmically meant that I couldn't resist. I felt more and more excited, and knew my cum would be spurting out much too soon. I just couldn't control it, and she kept up her whispering smile:

"Come on pet, please let me see you cum, be a good boy for me!"

And her tight pumping fingers soon had me at the point of no return. It was just so sexy and wonderful, and outrageous and totally unexpected... but I couldn't hold back.

"Come on then!" she encouraged, and pressed her hand tighter towards my body as my swollen cock just burst out again, splashing over my belly with flecks of cum up my chest.

My hips writhed and pushed up and down as I sought to keep the pleasure lasting for ever but my cum was now nearly all spent. Joan was smiling, trying to keep her hand tight around my shaft.

"My you are so frisky aren't you! You're like a bucking bronco - it's as if you're trying to throw me off! But you're not going to stop me jiggling you, you know!"

And she kept up her pumping as the last of my cum dribbled out over my belly.

As I subsided, she slowed down her hand movements, then stood up and went to the tissue box, letting her cardigan drift open and making sure I saw her breasts wobbling as she came back. I was in heaven, but it was too soon for my cock to respond this time.

"What a good cummer you are, I must say. Your mum must be very proud of you! Now this time you'll just have to mop yourself up as I've got to go and see if Brian is ready for his morning jiggle too - but I'm sure he won't be as frisky as you were!"

She handed me the tissues, then pulled her cardigan together.

"I'll just do my buttons up again before I see Brian - mustn't be too naughty, must we! Don't forget to get up soon, as breakfast is cooking and you've got football practice later on."

And with that she went out, shutting the door behind her.