Heather Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, was that nice for you?" Heather asked, innocently. "You sounded as though you enjoyed that! - now, come and lie beside me."

So we rolled over onto her right side, lying still coupled as my breathing slowly got back to normal.

"You are a very cheeky young man, you know." chided Heather, smiling. "Fancy making love with a lady twice your age! What would your mother say if she saw you now?"

She put her arm around me, then held her hand on my cheek.

"You know, she told me the other day that she'd seen you playing with yourself in bed one night. She must have been listening outside your bedroom door as you wanked yourself off!"

I thought back and remembered there had been a time last week when I'd had to quickly pretend to be asleep as my mother had come into the room, just as I was about to cum.

"Yes, I remember that," I said, "I had to keep very quiet, and she knelt down beside the bed - I thought she might put her hand under the covers, but she didn't."

Heather pursued the questioning: "Does she often put her hand down the bed then?"

"Well not much now," I replied, not wanting to say much more.

"But if not much now, what used to happen?"

"She used to check whether I was dry after a bath, and slipped her hand down my pyjamas. I used to like it as it felt nice and tickly and made me go hard. Then one night I was already hard and as she tickled me I felt a big urge for her to keep tickling, and move her fingers up and down me. It felt really good and I came all up her sleeve."

"Goodness," said Heather, "Well you mustn't tell her - or anyone else - about what we do. Otherwise there'll be no more of this for you. Now let's just separate, and then we can go to sleep."

I slipped out, sticking a little at the end.

"Here." said Heather, handing me a tissue, "wipe yourself up while I just go to the loo. We've still got a whole weekend ahead of us!"

(c) 2010 Maudecardy

12