Heather Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan's stroking of my bottom, and her hand between my legs stroking my balls meant that I was getting very excited too, and was struggling not to cum too soon as I knew Heather wouldn't take that much longer.

"God!" she was panting, "You're all watching me and helping yourself to my body, and I can see nothing at all. I think I'm going to cum in front of you, but I can't stop."

"Come on, pet." encouraged Isabelle, "we'll have you there very soon. Joan, get him shafting faster, please!"

Joan was now right behind me, pushing her hips against my bottom as I pushed in and out of Heather. Her hand was still between my legs, and I could feel her fingers exploring everywhere, including the base of my slippery cock when I pulled out of Heather. Now when I pushed back in again she kept her fingers there, pressing them against Heather's cunt as she gripped my cock so tightly. Maybe she was getting turned on too, knowing she was now feeling Heather's squishy cunt and helping her friend's orgasm.

Somehow the timing of everything went perfectly, with Heather reaching her climax and shouting out in pleasure just as I felt my cum spurt out inside her, and so the two of us were moaning and shouting in unison. It felt so good to feel my cum spurting hard into Heather's body, and know she was having her peak at the same time.

Even the bystanders were now moving rhythmically with as we continued to climax for what seemed an age. In between panting I was kissing Heather's lips, and taking advantage of the moment by pushing my tongue into her open mouth, feeling my cum shooting into her at the same time. God it was a fabulous orgasm.

The rhythmic noises slowly subsided as our passion was spent, and I felt Joan's hands leave my balls and bottom, and Isabelle's slide out from under me as I lay forward half over Heather's panting body.

I heard them moving behind us, but was still in my dreams of euphoria, when Isabelle's voice broke the silence.

"Well Joan, they look like they've had some fun, don't they! Did it make you excited to see them doing it? It certainly did me!"

And then there was a noise of hands stroking against a wool-covered body, followed by Joan's voice:

"Oh Isabelle, what are you doing to me, that's my... oh, no, you can't do that... oh, oh, you're touching my... oooh!"

I'd calmed down enough to look round, and saw Isabelle standing closely behind Joan, with her one hand up Joan's jumper, fondling her breasts, and the other slipping over her pantyhose between her legs. Joan writhed with excitement, rolling her head back and reaching back with her hands to grasp Isabelle's waist.

"God, you're getting me going, Isabelle!" she whispered, then she let out a gasp as Isabelle's fingers slipped inside the top of her pantyhose.

"I thought you said you didn't like the idea of ladies touching each other?" teased Isabelle, still stroking her friend.

Just then Heather stirred, and my cock slipped out of her. She was still blindfolded, with her hands behind her back.

"Can you let me go now, please." she whispered, so kneeling in front of her I slipped the blindfold off, then reached behind her near naked body to loosen the other scarf.

We both now looked across at Isabelle and Joan, amazed at what we saw. Joan was still wearing her jumper but was now kneeling forwards with her bottom in the air and her elbows resting on the sofa, her pantyhose and panties pulled down to her knees. Isabelle was squatting beside her, still in her cardigan and skirt, with one hand moving between Joan's legs, feeling her cunt and slipping at least one finger into her. Isabelle's other hand was still up Joan's jumper, stroking her nipples under the wool. Joan was now panting and moving her bottom rhythmically up and down, as Isabelle fingered her more.

"Oh God!," cried Joan, "This is just too naughty and exciting! I need a cock inside me - you're getting me so aroused!"

Isabelle glanced across at Heather and me.

"Come on," she said, "get over here." Not knowing which of us she meant, we both stood up, before kneeling down next to Joan. I could now see all the details of her cunt, as Isabelle's skilful fingers separated her folds, and flicked her clitoris. My cock twitched, but wasn't stiff enough for entering her. Heather reached under Joan's jumper and stroked her other breast, smiling to herself as she heard Joan moan.

Isabelle's eyes had been glancing round the room:

"Get me the wine bottle, Andrew." she commanded, so I went over to the fireplace and picked it up.

"Now, let me have it. Heather, you keep going on Joan's nipples, while I deal with her sex."

And with that she took the wine bottle, and slipped it between Joan's legs, into her vagina. Joan let out a long low moan and my cock arched erect in sympathy. Isabelle pushed the bottle in further in till the wider part of the bottle was all that I could see, then she flicked her clitoris, and began to move the bottle in and out. Joan was getting towards orgasm now, panting more as Isabelle excited her further.

"I must have a cock inside me to come!" she panted, "Let me have Andrew, now!"

By now I was hard enough, and ready for anything, so Isabelle slipped the bottle out, and pulled my cock towards Joan's beckoning cunt. I pushed into her slipperiness, then grasped her round the waist before leaning forward until my chest rubbed against her jumper. I was getting really excited too, as Joan's breathing was coming faster and faster. Then I realised that Heather was breathing more too as Isabelle had somehow reached around under Joan as was fingering Heather as well as Joan. Joan's panting was getting to fever pitch, and her hips thrusting harder at me.

"Come and fuck me Andrew, come and fuck me!" Joan panted, as I did just that.

Suddenly with a loud scream she shouted out "Fuck me Andrew!" and orgasmed feverishly, thrusting and panting as her waves of orgasm took over her body. It was all I could do to hold on as Joan's orgasm was so intense and her hips writhed under me. But I somehow stayed in her as she thrashed about, and her movements somehow managed to bring my cum to a head.

I knew there wouldn't be much spunk, but it was so intense all the same. To be fucking my best friend's mother while the other two watched, and knowing I could just enjoy the cumming was fabulous. So with Joan still writhing under me I felt my spunk shoot into her body, and shouted out with pleasure each time I spurted. God it was good to have her doggy style like this.

As we all slowly wound down from fever pitch, I realised there was one person who had not yet come... the ring-leader Isabelle was still ready for action.

She stood up, and we all turned around to watch what was happening.

"Right!" she started, "Well I think all of you have had some fun, so now it must be my turn, mustn't it? But as you're all so worn out, I'll make it easy for you. I think I'll just need your tongues..."

So as we watched, she deliberately unbuttoned her cardigan, and slipped her bra off, showing off her naked breasts for us to see. She stroked her herself, flicking her nipples, and smiling at us as we slowly turned round in her direction. I'd slipped out of Joan now, my wet cock dripping it's last down her thigh, and the three of us sat or kneeled as Isabelle kept up her show for us.

She'd pulled her cardigan back over her shoulders, and began a show and hide teasing with her breasts, stroking the wool over her nipples, then opening it up so we could see how red and hard they were getting. She just seemed to love this showing off, whether it was for the girls or for me I didn't care - it still looked fantastic!

Then she slid down her skirt, and eased her panties down in a strip-tease motion, revealing her naked and shaved sex, with just that little 'V' shape of darker hairs pointing down between her legs. She stepped out of her clothes, then stood with open legs in front of us, her cardigan hanging open outside her breasts.

"That's better!" she smiled, rubbing her hands up and down her sides, before slipping one hand over her sex, as if to hide it from us. We all watched as she opened her legs a little more, then started to slip a finger between her legs. She slowly took the finger up to her lips, and began sucking and licking it as if it were a little cock, before lowering it again towards her cunt, and slipping it deep into her own body.

"I do hope you like my little show," she smiled, fingering herself rapidly and half shutting her eyes. "And I think I'd like to lie down now so that you can all give me my treat. Come on, put some clothes on the floor for me to lie on!"

So we reached for the discarded cardigans and skirts, laying them in a pile on the floor. Isabelle carefully sat down, arranging some of the woollies to make a pillow, then lay back and opened her legs wide. Her cardigan fell wide open, and she deliberately opened her legs for us to see, as she put her hands behind her head.

"So, who wants to suck which part of me, then?" she asked, smiling to herself. "I think I'd like a girl on each nipple, which leaves a boy between my legs."

I looked around. Heather was naked apart from her pink cardigan, which had nearly come off completely, but she'd pulled back over her shoulders. She was still flushed with cumming, and looked a bright red colour. Joan still had the jumper of her twinset on, but was otherwise naked, and her eyes half closed as she still was relaxing after her orgasm. And I was completely naked. It was Joan who spoke first, sitting up and peeling off her jumper to show off her breasts.

"God I'm hot," she said, "and if I can help make you cum half as well as you just did to me..." she trailed off, getting on her knees besides Isabelle, and bending her naked body down to suck her right breast and nipple.

"Well I'd better go and help her out, pet!" smiled Heather, pulling her cardigan together, before joining her friend on the other side of Isabelle. It looked and sounded wonderful to see the three of them, Isabelle's hips now writhing a little as the other two sucked and caressed her breasts. I knew what I had to do, so stood up and moved between Isabelle's legs.

Kneeling down, I took in all the detail of her pink folds, from her slightly bulging belly, right down over her smooth mound with the wispy 'V' of hair to the folds between her legs. She was obviously very moist already, and the inner folds of skin pushed out from her hairless quim as she writhed beneath me.

I leaned forward, and tasted her salty body, feeling her pulse twitch when my tongue made contact with her clitoris. She was now moaning strongly, and as I looked up I could see Joan and Heather giving her lots of attention as they stroked and kissed her breasts. Now I reached down to finger her - after all, why not - and felt my cock aching as it stiffened again. I carefully eased it erect with my spare hand. To my amazement it felt as if it wanted more. This time I would have her, and she couldn't stop me!

I kept up my licking and fingering, then reached up my free hand under Heather's cardigan to feel her breast. After a quick stroke I moved over to Joan. I could stroke any of them now, and casually brushed over Isabelle's breasts too.

Heather seemed to sense my bolder thoughts, and brought her knees up up a little, so I quickly slipped my fingers between her legs, stroking over her moistness. Then it was Joan's turn so I just slid my hand up her thigh till I reached the top, and her found her moist quim to slip into. She looked around briefly, then opened her legs wider for me to feel her some more.

I was in heaven, as all three were now mine to finger and explore. My cock was now really hard, despite its previous action, and I could tell from Isabelle's breathing that she was almost cumming with so much attention. So savouring the delicious moment, I just leaned forward, and pushed my cock inside her slippery cunt. The third woman in three hours, and all of them old enough to be my mother.

As I began thrusting into Isabelle, I leaned forward over her, forcing Heather and Joan to move aside slightly. Now I was looking straight into Isabelle's face. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Mmm" she was saying, "Yes please, Andrew. I was hoping you'd have enough left for me - keep on pushing into me hard like that, you gorgeous boy!"

"Yes!" I replied "I'm going to keep on fucking you till you cum, Isabelle. This is what you wanted wasn't it?" I panted, "A good old fucking!"

Isabelle wasn't used to me talking like this - and neither were the others, but I could hear her breath coming faster as I spoke.

"Come on you two, suck her nipples harder while I finish her off!" I commanded, enjoying my place in charge of them.

They did as they were told, and soon I felt Isabelle arching vigorously under me as her panting grew louder.

"Now," she moaned, "Now, now, NOW!" and she cried out with pleasure as her long-awaited orgasm exploded in her body.

She was moving her hips fast up and down on my shaft now, moaning "Fuck me Andrew, fuck me, fuck me!" as I kept on pushing my cock hard back into her.

As she continued to cum I let my body weight fall on her, so now I had both hands free to explore the others. My fingers slipped between Heather's legs and between Joan's legs too, feeling their wet cunts and slipping inside them.

Now I was in heaven with me somehow having all three women at once, and as I cried out in pleasure so I felt my spunk pumping forcefully into Isabelle's wet vagina, my body slapping against her as each squirt went high up into her cunt..

As all our peaks subsided, so we all fell asleep.

(c)2011 Maudecardy

12