Heather Falls in Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, they walked down to the tideline and waded in until the water was up to their boobs, deep enough for them to duck their heads and wash away cobwebs.

'I can't believe you were so keen to go with Jez,' said Claire.

'It was the twins,' said Heather, 'they didn't half get me in the mood.'

'So did Brett, judging by the way you went at him.'

'What can I say? It was my second Aussie donger in no time at all. I'm only human. Obviously I was going to get carried away.'

'It turned me on, you know?' Claire laughed again. 'Watching my boyfriend's donger going in and out of you got me in the mood as well.'

'No regrets, then?'

'None whatsoever . . . here, I'll prove it.'

Still boob-deep in water, Claire cupped her hand over Heather's sex and began to gently stroke. Not to be outdone, Heather gave her some of her own medicine.

'I'm really getting into the Aussie outdoor lifestyle,' she said.

Claire smiled at her and they stood facing each other, palms busy under the surface. 'If Brett was with us, he'd be giving you his Great White Theory.'

'Are there Great Whites round here?'

'Oh yes, there's lots of them . . . big ones, too.'

Heather gulped and tried to control her fluttering stomach muscles. 'What's the theory?'

'A shark can scent one drop of blood from over a mile away, right? According to Brett, a Great White can scent a woman who's had sex from over ten miles away. That's why more women get eaten by sharks than men.'

Heather hastily looked out to sea, expecting to see fins racing towards her.

'Don't worry,' said Claire. 'It probably isn't true. You've got to remember that theory comes from one of the world's most unreliable creatures: an Australian male.'

They both chuckled at that and kept on caressing each other.

'I quite like Australians males,' Heather said. 'But Australian females are nicer. Present company very much included.'

For the first time Claire's lazily confident expression slipped. 'I'm supposed to be in a relationship, you know? This is supposed to be goodbye.'

'Goodbye? Aren't you aware that females don't count when it comes to casual affairs? At least not when one of them's a Pommy.'

'Don't do yourself down; I happen to adore Pommies . . .'

They stared at each other a while, palms still busy.

'Do you adore this one enough to see her again?' Heather ventured.

'Me and you, you mean? Like illicitly?'

'Yeah, why not?'

'Why not indeed?' Claire laughed jerkily. 'If females don't count. And unless you're driving off into the unknown later today.'

'I'm probably not; I have a sneaking suspicion Ingrid is going to want to go back to Albany for a while.'

'Here's hoping she does.' Claire's faint smile stretched into her usual attractive grin. 'If females really don't count, me and you'll get chance to have a really big naughty while Brett's not around. Maybe lots of naughties; maybe hundreds of naughties . . .'