Heather Falls in Love Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Does it show off your nips?'

'Only when I make sudden movements.'

'I've brought new jeans and a blouse,' said Rachael. 'But I don't want to wear them. I want to stay like this and you to stay like that. I want everyone to see us as a stereotyped couple and expect you to be fucking me after the ball.'

'And?'

'And I'm going to fuck you after the ball, obviously.'

'Okay,' Heather said as the barman returned. 'I agree without reservation.'

*****

'I'm going to miss all this,' Rachael said. 'Australia, I mean, not the wedding. It's so laid back here.'

'Why don't you stay with me?' Heather asked impulsively. 'We can get a house near the beach. Just imagine it; shagging every night to the sound of waves crashing against rocks!'

'I've got Italian TV to crack,' Rachael replied, 'otherwise I would. Why don't you come and live with me? We could shag every night while artics go crashing by on the dual carriageway.'

'Not quite the same, is it?'

'No. But it's home. It is for me, anyway.'

'I think about home a lot,' 7Heather confessed. 'My travelling days are numbered. I've some unfinished business to attend to in Cairns. I'll see to it then catch a flight back to Blighty.'

'What about uni? Is there any chance of you coming back?'

'I wouldn't know anybody apart from you. And I'd be too mature. There'd hardly be anyone for me to seduce.'

'There will be Angie. And Dr Lester's seriously hot.'

Heather looked at Rachael. They were side by side on the wall now, several drinks down the road.

Has Rache just let something slip? she wondered.

Dr Lester was a small, bird-like woman. She was fine-boned and very good-looking.

'Shagging the lecturers nowadays are you, Rache?'

'I'm practically a lecturer myself nowadays. I can shag anyone who's willing and available.

Heather smiled and let it go. 'No,' she said, 'I won't be going back. My academic life is over. I'll visit and share your bed from time to time, but that's as close to studying as I'll get.'

'So what are you going to do with the rest of your life?'

'I'm going to use my degree and make a career for myself: something financial in Leeds, probably. I won't live there, though. I'll find somewhere more rural and commute; somewhere quiet, restful and close to open countryside. Somewhere like Bingley. Nothing exciting ever happens in Bingley . . .