Heather in the Highlands Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, no problems here then," he said to the girl seeing her blushing again, especially when he gently slapped her backside to get Heather moving down the corridor. "Let's have a wee drink first folks then apparently I'm going out with dad to grab the next lot of peat, while mum here wants a long girlie chat with you missy, she's brought some pressies too." Heather's eyes lighting up though she didn't have a clue what that meant. Hiding disappointment he'd be away from her for another three hours or more. June said nothing last weekend about forthcoming gifts but after a moment's thought she remembered the lass had queried her dress and shoe sizes.

The youngsters went first while Kelvin and June unloaded two heavy suitcases that had been put aboard without James knowing they were there. A dress carrier followed though he had noticed this but said nothing. Storing them inside one of the rooms as dad assured his wife that he'd get the lad past there and not let him see them. That was accomplished and they joined the others downstairs.

Drinks were dispatched then James and Kelvin departed. Heather kissing her man as usual before he was gone from view leaving her with June. "Right young lady, they're gonna be away at least four hours as ordered by myself so it's you and me," she said as the girl sat there expectantly. "You can come and help me bring down your presents' hon. Then...brace yourself because I'm going to turn you into..." Heather almost fainting at what June was telling her. "I've got all the stuff we'll need and James has locked the front door, when that pipe bangs then you'll be OK to free yourself. Once we're back here then just do a leg and we'll change limbs as necessary, yes?"

Heather nodded, bursting into tears as the emotion got too much, June coming close with tissues and dabbing her eyes. "Well best do that now before I've fixed you up eh?" and the lassie smiled, getting a hug and kiss. "You've been so brave Heather darling, so enjoy what's about about to happen. That's an order!" Both now giggling then a slight jump as the vent banged the three times. "Right pet, four hours from now. Move it."

Meanwhile the others were heading for the peatbeds to load up last weeks' work. James pleased at the fact since the release from hospital he'd been OK. A few times he'd got tired but made it through the day, only the fact he didn't do the midnight patrol of the farm anymore grated on him. In fact in the six years since discovering Heather in the barn he'd never found any problems out there so it'd been Kel who'd said it was no longer necessary.

Chapter 10.

It took them just under two hours to fill the trailer, Kelvin and James cutting a few extra ricks to dry off then drive back to Claggan with the rest. Dad confirming that he was expecting his lad to want to stay the full period, having broached the idea last week after the auguments. It'd shaken his mum, "But she understands. It worked for Heather in part. Enough to gift her another year. If you get a full week dose in one go, well we can always pray it'll sort you out, yes?" The boy nodded, thanking his dad for being so understanding. "Not such an old ogre am I laddie?" he grinned, getting a shoulder punch from James hard enough to make him wince. "Still strong enough to best you?" and now Kelvin grinned wryly.

They got back to Claggan and James paused then hit the pipe, his mother calling up that Heather was secure, but would they stay up there please as they weren't quite ready. "Kelvin knows what to do. Just wait OK?" so that was unusual but he agreed, telling this to his old man. "Right, bit left field what's happening next, wash your hands in the bucket then follow me to the tower please." That delivered in his 'obey the command' voice so James trudged along and up the staircase. Once in Heather's studio he was amazed to find...

James waited in the castle's great hall with his father having finished dressing in the tower. Wondering why they were dolled up in morning dress just for a group photo, or that was what Kelvin said was happening. No sign of the others since they'd returned but finally he heard them coming along the corridor, well the dragging of his girl's chain and he wondered why she wasn't carrying it as usual... only to gasp as a smiling Heather emerged... in a lovely flowing white...wedding dress?

Now recognising the girl was wearing Jenna's bridal outfit and tiara!

"How the hell did you..." he began only for Kelvin to quietly growl at him. "Doesn't matter, just enjoy it laddie... please. It might be her...and I guess your only chance, OK?"

That shook James badly and Kelvin gave him a hug and apology as the women approached. June also wearing the stylish suit she normally used for formal events. Heather positively glowed in her dress, even without the veils, though one of those had skilfully been wrapped around her throat and pinned into place to cover the collar. Her golden hair nicely styled up today rather than the usual length and her beauty took his breath away. Shyly smiling as the youngsters now clasped hands. The crackle of electricity as their rings touched set everyone off in giggles as she squealed in shock.

She'd certainly squealed when June had told her what she was to wear. "But..." and that was when she'd broken down. Once through that the older woman had spent two hours turning the girl from her normal self to a sight that anyone would want to see her become. Heather didn't question why this was but during the time when June was doing her hair and make-up told her. The fact she knew all about James' condition having looked it up on the net, and what might happen if the cancer did get worse.

"This might...sorry love but if your ghosts cannot help, then this will be his...and your only chance. We had a lovely time with Jenna in Aberdeen. James deserves his turn and you honey are part of it. Ever since you walked into his life he seemed to change into something we were proud of. Not that he wasn't before, but the way he dealt with what we thought had happened, then the loss of his friends months later. He coped marvellously with that, and Kel and myself believe the fact you were actually alive got him through it. Look around this room and the others next door. He's done all this for you love," and that set both of them off for a moment.

They carried on chatting, almost like a mother and daughter would do, June learning a lot about the girl as she admitted how the bondage games played here had ultimately led them to this situation. That's why she'd not let June try the manacles in the upper chamber in case the ghosts got confused. "It was interesting enough when they examined us both last weekend," June admitted.

But eventually they finished and once the gown was applied June led Heather to the mirror to see... "Oh my goodness, it's..." she gasped and almost broke down again but 'Para' strength got her through it and so it was time. It was a very slow journey upstairs and she almost tripped over the hem but saved herself just in time, June helping with the snaplocks. A pause outside the hall door...

"Ready love...?" Heather smiled and nodded, "Yes..."

Now Kelvin organised photos while June arranged the happy couple's pose as they stood near the cleanest part of the castle wall. Using a bag of soil to cover Heather's chain that led to her left ankle. James looked down into his girl's sparkling eyes, easily outshining the diamante tiara. Seeing her beautiful face smiling up at him. "I only found out three hours or so ago that your mother planned this," she murmured, trying not to be worried that he looked very tired again. James slipped his arms around her waist, feeling her body tremble as he gave her ass some attention. A smile on discovering she was wearing... "Nice, very nice indeed...But that's for later eh? Cannot believe June's let us do this."

"Pay attention you two," Kelvin said, allowing them one long kiss first, then June darted in to repair Heather's make-up before James' father got to work. They posed this way and that. The parents also using the timer and getting themselves shot too for the group ones. Finally it was all done and they gathered round to see the results. "Can you print the best of these out for me to do some sketches?" Heather asked flicking through them. June assured her it would be done.

All were delighted and Heather blushed at being complemented. "You'll want this all back soon, yes?" she asked, only for June to reply no except the tiara, as that was a family heirloom. "Jenna asked me to give the dress away quietly a couple of years ago, and never got round to it. But at the moment I cannot think of a better use for it honey, it's yours to keep, understand?" Heather nodded and got a hug from everyone as she broke down in tears. Quickly dabbing a hankie before it wrecked her make-up. The sun went in and James looked up to see a black cloud appearing so suggested they went inside.

Going downstairs again, Heather managing not to trip over her dress, as naturally she couldn't see her feet. June having to do the snaplocks again and everyone sighed on reaching the lowest level. They had drinks, sandwiches and 'choccy biscuits for Mrs...' then Kelvin reluctantly said it was time they left... knowing James was remaining for the week. June aware of this so said nothing as she kissed her boy goodbye then moved over to the lass standing alongside.

James was shuddering as he shook hands with his dad, Heather meanwhile kissing a now tearful June as she tried not to cry herself. The youngsters broke off and held onto each other as the others walked through the entrance. "Next week James buddy, I WILL be back for you," Kelvin assured him before the metal door was closed, the boy counting to three as the bolts were slid across, feeling Heather give him a quick squeeze then let go and walk away. The sound of the lock turning could hardly be heard over his ragged breathing as the key was removed. June's heels went upstairs first then his dad's shoes followed.

As normal Heather had retreated to a room and tightly plugged her ears before the hatch was lowered. James aware she was still haunted by that sound as he stood by the door looking up, feeling the breeze suddenly ceasing as the 'thump' sealed him underground. The realisation of that was...no wonder she couldn't face it even after all this time. He'd originally planned to only have Kelvin lock the outer door but Heather had said no. James would have to endure what she'd gone through first.

Coming into the bedroom to see her sitting there, staring up at him. "All done? Are we...safely locked in?" she whispered and he nodded. "Yeah. I'm so sorry for all those times I slammed the hatch down to tease you love," he replied. Heather smiled wryly then took his hands and they shared the first of many kisses over the next few minutes as he stroked her, feeling the girl's beautiful body through the satin material of her gown.

"You look stunning love, but I'm...sorry..." and she nodded sadly, seeing how tired he was becoming, just about standing upright now so she guessed he was too exhausted to make love to her.

He unbuttoned his formal jacket and removed the tie. The shirt followed exposing his once manly torso and Heather was appalled how thin he was getting. "Lots of porridge for you from now on...hubby," she said and at least he smiled this time. "Yeah, sounds good but it's time to...plug me in," he quipped and she chuckled now as that 'old chestnut' was said again. Though Heather could survive because the hatch and doors were down she wasn't sure about James yet. It was his idea to wear a collar all the time for this trial so she fetched it from the wall as requested.

Reaching for her then James took it from Heather's hands and clicked the device closed. Twisting the key, jumping as a little surge came straight out. "Wow, guess...I guess they're ready for me then?" he asked, taking off his shoes leaving him just in boxers. Heather stripped off herself, James seeing the bridal lingerie she'd worn underneath as she hung the gown up. "We'll recreate this later when you're better, OK?"

Getting a nod from him as he handed over the keys for her wrist and ankle cuffs. Going on to say the two now emptied suitcases parked in the corner had contained a completely new wardrobe of clothes for her. Taking away the oldest of Jen's stuff that had finally worn thin. "Jem'll be pleased too, I hope?" and James grinned tiredly.

Quickly donning the wonderful silky nightdress June had brought as a 'wedding' gift then came closer allowing James to zip her up. One of a pair and she was sure Jem would claim the other. She turned to look and saw his eyes, with just the faintest of glints there rather than the dullness even from a few moments ago as they had another smooch.

He clambered into bed then Heather blew out all bar one of the candles before joining him under the duvet as she sorted out her dress. Sighing as he rolled over and his arms slid round her body. "I'm glad to be here sweetheart, and yes I'm staying the whole week," he murmured and she nodded before their lips met again. This was the first time in six years James was here more than just overnight...and now if it somehow didn't work out for him...

It'd be the start of his new life as her fellow Guardian.

The End.