Heather Jenkins

Story Info
An accountant gets pulled into a world she never knew about.
52.9k words
4.22
11.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear isn't something I let control me. Sure, I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm kind of small for my gender, but I can handle myself. One on one. Being the target of a lynching had never crossed my mind until my girlfriend dragged me along to Las Vegas to attend a convention of the National Lesbian Alliance.

I was thinking about this new-found fear when my girlfriend pulled me into the convention hall while dressed in women's clothing. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not even female. I'm a male that really doesn't identify with either sex. Often called andros or androgynes, I can pass as either gender, and I am comfortable with that. I also have a wider selection of clothing to choose from, and that is fun.

After an hour in the hall, I could tell the Alliance was anything but. There were factions among the alliance, and some of those factions I didn't feel comfortable around because I was male where it counted. Laura kept close to me most of the time, but when I lost her by one of the exits, I did just that.

There was a woman outside leaning against a railing, pondering the Vegas skyline. She had bodyguards, big ones, so I steered clear of her. I was glad my clothing was white, because it was hot outside. When I had announced my trip to my co-workers, they joked about Vegas, the place you committed sins in Hell.

Once I got used to the temperature, it wasn't all that bad. I could see the waves of heat coming off the ground, distorting the heart of Sin City, U.S.A.

"Hi," the woman announced herself to me as she moved closer. "Do you mind if I join you?"

I cast a look over her shoulder at the bodyguards. "Do they mind if I join you?"

She made a flicking sign with her left hand while offering me her right. "I'm Carla McCauley. And you're Heath Jenkins."

Laura had been introducing me as 'Heather' to everybody in the hall, and Carla calling me by my actual name made me uneasy. "I was invited here," I said as I took her hand.

"I know. I invited you, along with your friend Laura. I hear she's very worried for your safety, so I told security to let her know where you were."

Now her name sounded familiar. "You're the President, the lady Laura writes speeches for."

"I'm no lady," Carla snickered. "Let's settle for 'woman.'"

"Yes ma'am," I nodded. Carla still hadn't pulled her hand back from the handshake, and then she trapped my hand between hers.

"You have very soft hands," she commented. "I like soft hands."

"Even though I'm a man?" I asked in a whisper.

"You're more woman than some females in the hall. I still like your hands," Carla moved close enough to whisper in my ear. "These are magic hands." Her tongue darted out and landed in my ear canal.

I heard a door slam and heels clacking along the concrete. "Heather! I'm sorry I lost you."

Carla turned around. "Heather's quite safe out here."

"Ms. McCauley! I'm so sorry, ma'am."

"You need to keep beside Heather in the hall," Carla voice was stern. "All right?"

"Yes ma'am," Laura said.

"The two of you are welcome to sit at my table for dinner," Carla said. "Can I expect you?"

"Certainly, ma'am," Laura nodded.

"I have to get back to corralling the herd. See you later, Heather," Carla gave me a peck on the cheek. "Be good."

Carla picked up her two bodyguards on the way back into the building. "Holy shit, Heather," Laura said.

"Did I get you into trouble?"

"You know how big a deal it is to sit with the President of the Alliance? I mean, she's the role model for...well, the U.S." Lauren got her 'in deep thought' look. "What were you doing when I came out here?"

"Um...Carla had her tongue in my ear," I admitted. "She said that she invited us both to the convention. How did she even know who I was? She called me 'Heath' before she called me 'Heather.'"

"That's kind of my fault. She was in Columbus one night when you and I were out on the town. The next day when I was going over one of her speech outlines, she invited me and my girlfriend to the conference."

"And you told her," I finished. "Why invite me along at all? I overheard some conversations in that hall, and they weren't friendly. Do you know how dangerous it is for me to be here?"

"Well, it is really hard to tell Carla 'no.' It's not just her title, it's her presence. She's a domme, and everybody knows she can wield a whip as well as a word. As far as your safety, my presence is supposed to guarantee that, except for when I leave you alone."

"Neat," I muttered. "I think it is probably a good idea for me to leave. If any of those women in there find out I'm sporting a pecker, they'll yank it off."

"You bug out on me now, I'll yank it off," Laura threatened. "Carla is expecting both of us at her table."

"You make her sound like some sort of queen," I scoffed.

"She is," Laura said. "Please, Heath."

"Heather," I corrected. "Call me Heather."

"All right," Laura grinned.

She may have been grinning, but there was fear in Laura's eyes. We went back inside the hall, Laura mingling with the other women, me her arm candy.

Laura was talking to a small group of women from the Seattle area when I felt Carla behind me. The group Laura was talking to grew quiet as I turned to face her. "Hello, Carla," I said.

"Hello, Heather. I was wondering if I could steal you away from Laura for a little bit?"

"Laura?" I asked.

"Sure, Heather. See you at dinner, babe."

I turned around to give Laura a kiss, and noted the expressions on the women she had been talking to. There was a mixture of fear and curiosity among the faces, and I made a note to ask Carla why that was. Laura gave me a peck on the cheek before Carla pulled me away.

When we were clear of the hall, Carla took my hand and tried interlacing her fingers with mine. I resisted when she tried again, pulling her to a stop with me. "Please don't do that," I sighed.

"Why not?" Carla asked.

"I'm involved with Laura, Carla. She may be scared shitless of you, but I'm not," I said.

"Come with me, I'll show you just how involved Laura is with you."

I let Carla lead me up to an observation deck above the floor. It was hidden by lighting, so I hadn't seen it from below.

"There's your friend," Carla pointed to Laura tugging a blonde woman toward one of the many alcoves around the floor. When they were out of sight of people in the main hall, Laura pulled the other woman close to her and started kissing her ferociously.

What the fuck, Laura? "So? Our relationship is not exclusive. I have friends and she has friends." It did hurt watching Laura make out with the blonde, but I wasn't going to let it show right now.

"Keep watching," Carla said. The woman Laura was with pulled out a ring box and opened it up. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it seemed pretty obvious. "That's Kaylee Metzger, she's one of my advisors for the Midwest offices," Carla explained. "She comes to Columbus to see Laura once a week, on her own dime. It has been going on for a year now."

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked as I pulled away from her. "What's your game, Carla?"

"Just giving you a heads-up. Dinner's at seven."

"I won't be there, Carla," I said. "In fact, I'm going home. I don't need this shit."

"You'll show up."

"No, I won't. I'm not scared of you, Carla. You may be the Domme of The Alliance, but I'm not your Sub."

"You'll show up, otherwise Laura and her new fiance will lose their jobs. Hell, I might even shut down the Columbus office for shits and giggles."

"That's your power? Blackmail? It's a damn good thing that I don't work for you or your organization, one minute under your thumb and I would kill myself. Good day, Madame McCauley."

I went back to my room and was almost done packing when Laura burst into the room. "What the hell did you do?"

"I told Carla I didn't want to have dinner with her, and she had a fit. How did you get in here anyway?"

"You gave me a key in case I wanted to come and see you," Laura held up a key card.

"I was wondering why you wanted a separate room when we checked in, then I saw you and Kaylee on the floor. Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"You were spying on me?" Laura asked.

"Carla took me up to the rafters and pointed out what was going on. Why didn't you tell me about Kaylee? We promised each other if we were getting serious about somebody, we'd let the other know." And that ring looked pretty damn serious.

"Kaylee asked me not to tell you about us. She was afraid you'd want to do a threesome or want to watch us have sex," Laura said.

"But, a year?"

"It's not like you were in this to get married, Heath," Laura snapped.

I reached into the bag I was packing and pulled out a smaller bag. Laura watched as I unzipped it and extracted a ring box. "If I would have known about Kaylee, I never would have bought this." I tossed the box to her. "Go ahead and keep the ring, it's not like I can get a refund on a custom-cut diamond."

Laura opened the box, and stared at the ring inside. "Heath..."

There was also a travel agency pamphlet in the bag. I took it out and tossed it on the bed. "That's for a week in the penthouse suite at the 'Loaded.' It's really the honeymoon suite, but I didn't want to pressure you. You and Kaylee can have it since I'm not sticking around."

"But Heath..."

"Please leave, Laura. If you dawdle coming back to Columbus, I'll have to put your stuff in storage."

"Why are you acting like this?" Laura demanded.

"Kaylee asked you to marry her, you said yes. Our relationship is over. The way things are ending, we can't exactly be friends. How is that confusing?"

"It's not." Laura dropped the ring case on the floor. "You can keep everything that's in your house, I bought it all with your money anyway." Laura spun on her heel and left the room, slamming the door behind her.

I plopped down on the floor and cried. This vacation was not a vacation at all, it was a house of horrors. I had just lost my long-time girlfriend, and evidently I had been losing her for a while. I could already feel the hole in my life where she had been.

On the other hand, I had this hot domme lesbian chasing me around. Carla was hot, about my height, about the same muscle tone, and a chest to top it all off. There was no doubt she was a lesbian, she wasn't president of the National Bisexual Alliance. So, definitely no sex with her.

I wasn't even going to try and figure out how I had missed the signs that Laura was having such an intense relationship with Kaylee, I had gotten comfortable and that made me sloppy. My mind cleared, my eyes cleared, and I resumed my packing. The suite rental at the other hotel didn't start until after the convention ended, and I wasn't going to hang around that long.

Inspiration struck as I was wheeling my luggage through the lobby. I dropped off the pamphlet and forms for the suite rental at the front desk under Kaylee's name. The clerk promised that she make sure the happy couple received their gift, even though it wasn't a room at their hotel.

I booked a ticket on the first flight back to Columbus on the cab ride to the airport. I counted myself lucky to have gotten a seat on such a crowded flight, then took it back when Carla slid into the seat beside me.

"You're stalking me," I accused.

"Heather, you wanted me to follow you, practically begged me," Carla said in a seductive tone. "Can I hold your hand, please?"

"Why?" I demanded in my lowest possible voice. "What do you want?"

"I'm just here to help a friend get over a broken heart," Carla replied. She again offered me her hand and I took both my hands and put them under my legs.

"Was this all some sort of evil plan of yours, Carla? What can possibly be in it for you?"

"I want you, of course. I advised Laura months ago to figure out who she loved more, so I could take a chance on you. She was content to straddle the fence and string you along until Kaylee took the next step in their relationship."

"You want me? You can't be serious," I scoffed.

"If Laura would have chosen you, I would have eventually found some other bombshell androgyne to stalk. As it stands, I have about four hours to convince you to give me a chance."

"Carla, I'm not looking to hop into bed with someone right now. That's assuming you want to hop into bed with me at all," I said.

"Eventually. I'll give the why later."

"You say your endgame is my heart, but I have no clue as to why."

"Despite my position, I haven't loved in ten years. There's been sex, some good, some not, but there's been no relationships because I haven't found anyone to move my heart," Carla explained.

"Maybe because everyone is scared of you? Go figure," I teased. My hands were getting numb, so I freed them from under my legs. "Please go on."

Carla eyed my hands, chuckling as she turned her eyes back to mine. "You're right. Man and woman alike, people are afraid of me. You aren't. Maybe it's because of your state of mind, I don't know. I would like the chance to find out."

"A request?"

"I don't make them often," Carla nodded.

"I'll bet." I held out my hands to her. "Because you called me bombshell."

A tad over four hours later, we landed in Columbus, Ohio. Carla watched my luggage while I retrieved my car from the parking garage. She seemed unsure at to whether or not to get into my car, hesitating at the curb. I loaded my luggage and opened the passenger door for her, playfully shoving her into the passenger seat.

"You have a hotel in mind?" I asked.

"I left my clothes in Vegas. Do you have any spare things laying around your place?"

"A few things," I hedged. The closet in the guest room was nearly full of Laura's clothes, and none of them would fit Carla. "I can bring some to you, we'll have to get you some bras and panties."

"Do you have a guest room?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I do. Why would you want to stay with me?" I asked.

"I'd like to stay close to you," Carla admitted. "I promise that I will wait until you are ready. I need to get ready myself, you know, for that."

Carla took my hand after I shifted into drive. She idly toyed with my fingers all the way home, sending shocks to my groin with every caress. She helped me with my luggage, dropping it just inside the door. "Nice place," she commented. "I need a shower, Heather."

"Don't you want to get some fresh underwear?" I asked. She'd fit into my panties, but most women had a thing about wearing another person's underwear.

"Maybe tomorrow," Carla replied. "I can use yours, it's not that big a deal."

"Come with me." I led her to the guest room, indicating the bathroom. "Shower is there, I'll bring you some towels."

"Heather, can you do me a favor and unhook me?" Carla pulled her blouse up over her head. She made sure my attention was on her tits before she turned around. "Please?"

She certainly was a temptress. I unhooked her bra, and when she didn't immediately move to take it the rest of the way off, I moved around to her front and slowly tugged on it. I made sure to touch her everywhere but her tits as I pulled it off one shoulder at a time and down her arms.

When I was done, I looked Carla in the eyes. There was something there, I wasn't sure what. I decided to risk it and knelt before her to pull off her shoes. I didn't look up when I unbuttoned her slacks and pulled only them to the floor. The crotch of her panties was soaked, her scent getting stronger in my nose with every breath.

I stood back up, studying her eyes again. There was lust there, but also fear. My hands went to her face, and I planted a small kiss on her lips before I pulled back. "I'll be back with the towels."

My hands started shaking when I left the guest room. I had been wrong in my initial assessment of Carla. She was toned, not skinny, her muscles hiding just underneath her skin, ready to be called upon. It was the kind of yoga hotbody that made me gape at every picture of a woman in a superhuman pose. Her skin was light-brown all over, which was more than likely genetic than beach-bunny or tanning bed tans.

The term 'she's a wet dreams' wet dream,' would apply to Carla. I wanted her underneath me, feeling my cock inside her, biting on those wonderful nipples. All of a sudden I felt guilty. Not six hours ago I had broken off my relationship with Laura, and I still felt her in my head. Had Laura been thinking of me when she was necking with Kaylee in the convention hall? At what point did she stop having feelings for me?

My hands got the message my brain was sending them and stopped shaking. I got some towels for Carla and went back to see what she was doing. She was in the shower, humming a tune I didn't recognize. She had dropped her panties in the middle of the floor, and they were begging me to pick them up. After setting the towels on the vanity, I did just that.

I retreated to my bathroom, where I set Carla's panties on my sink and stripped off my own clothing. The panties were back in my hands in a flash, I gently inhaled while bringing them closer to my nose. Carla's sent was heavenly, her juices still wet and a little sticky as I rubbed my nose in them.

My cock, which had been trying to grow for hours, was starting to inflate after being trapped all day. I set the panties back on the sink and climbed into the shower. Before I did anything, I had to get rid of my hard-on. It wasn't that difficult to call up a picture of Carla in my mind, having just seen her naked.

I turned on the water and grabbed my favorite toy off the shelf, a gel cylinder with a ribbed channel going through it, and slipped it over my cock. The tube was almost as good as a pussy in the application, but a warm body touching mine was always a dozen times better.

When I finally came, my knees buckled underneath me, my seed shooting out the other end of the masturbator and onto the glass. I hadn't cum that hard in a while, the last time being a month ago with an old sex buddy of mine. The orgasm out of the way, I cleaned out my toy while my cock went back into softie mode.

I washed my hair first, tying it back before continuing the rest of my body. I debated shaving, and did so because while I might not get lucky, there probably would be touching, hopefully there would be touching.

My legs were devoid of stubble when Carla's voice announced her presence my bathroom door. She told me that she was going to go snooping around my house. I told her that my office was off limits. She didn't ask why.

Showering done, I slipped into a pair of panties and pulled some shorts over them. I usually wore a sports top with a built in bra to bed, but I didn't know if Carla would find that acceptable. I slipped the tank on anyway, arranging my chest-flesh into the bra area in the top.

My exercise room was the largest room in my house. Carla was also in a sports top and compression shorts, inspecting my equipment. The shorts had to be mine, Laura's ass wouldn't fit in those shorts.

"Nice place you got here," Carla said. "I'm keeping your shortsl a, fair trade for my panties."

"If you valued those panties you should have kept them on," I retorted. "The shorts look good on you, Carla."

"Thank you. There's something weird going on in here, your weight bench seems to be more decoration than anything else. No offense, but you can't rep that bar."

Somebody had been in my house. The bar on the bench was set to one hundred ninety pounds, seventy pounds more than I could lift. "John was probably taking advantage of my vacation to use my gym."

"You and John don't work out together?" Carla asked.

"if John comes over to work out while I'm home, most of the exercises are done in the bedroom," I explained. Just the thought of John bending me over the weight bench and slipping his member inside me made my cock twitch.

Carla didn't flinch at all. "Is that something that you like? Anal sex?"