Heather Learns to Squirt

Story Info
After leanring how to squirt, she can't get enough.
1.2k words
101.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxevieexx
xxevieexx
18 Followers

Heather's body was almost in pain from so much pleasure. John kept bringing her to the edge and then stopping. What made it even better for him was the look on her face when he would stop. He knew how badly she wanted to come.

His face was both amused and amazed. She had been begging him for an hour to let her come and he kept saying no. He knew how much better it felt for her if he controlled when she came. She loved giving him that control. He had complete and total control of her pussy. He knew how to get it so wet, it felt as though she had peed herself. He had all the patience in the world and would not feel satisfied until she came.

He worked her clit until it was so swollen it seemed that it would burst. He pulled it and twisted it like she always begged him to do. He rubbed it and strummed it with his fingers until she wanted to scream, then he put his mouth on it.

Nothing was more erotic to her than having an orgasm on his face and coming in his mouth. It was so insanely personal and intimate. She loved feeling wave after wave crash over her as she pushed her sopping wet cunt onto his face. He lapped up her juices like a man dying of thirst. She begged him to stop sucking her cunt...it was too sensitive & she needed a moment to rest. She could feel her face tingling and her clit twitching.

He lay on his side and brushed his hand over her hard nipples. It sent shivers up and down her spine. It also sent a message to her clit...she needed to come again. This time, he decided, it would be from having his fingers stuffed inside her.

He moved his hand down to her quivering pussy. His touch was electrifying. She wanted to tell him to stop because she didn't think she could take another one. But before she could speak, he crammed two fingers into her tight little fuck hole. Pulling them out, her ran his fingers in a deep circle right at her hole...teasing her. It felt so wonderfully nasty to her. He wasn't pushing it inside, he was stretching her wet hole open.

He plunged his fingers hard inside her cunt. His knuckles banged against her clit as he reached that spot deep in her pussy that only he had been able to reach. He withdrew his fingers, which were now wet & sticky.

He began rubbing her clit again, but only for a moment. He forcefully shoved three fingers up her cunt this time, but he did not move them in and out. Instead, he wiggled them. He wiggled them until she started to feel like she was going to lose control. She started moaning and he knew what was coming next.

He pulled his fingers out, leaving her empty and aching on the bed. He retrieved several towels from the linen closet. She had began to rub her clit and when he saw this, he spanked her pussy for doing so.

"That is MY pussy," he told her. "I didn't say you could touch it."

Heather ignored him and kept rubbing. He grabbed her hands, holding both wrists over her head and spanked her cunt. He playfully spanked her clit and aching pussy hole until she cried out in pleasure. He could see the juices flowing out of her now. She really got off on having her fuck hole spanked.

He did not spank hard enough to hurt her badly, but just hard enough to remind her who controlled her cunt. As punishment for ignoring him, he made her wait 15 minutes with no attention to her pussy.

During this time, he stood over her and began stroking his swollen cock. She moved closer to him in an effort to take him into her mouth. She raised her head to lick the head of his cock, but he pushed her down.

"Bad girls don't get to lick my cock," he teased her.

As she saw the first droplets of come appear, she begged him to let her taste it. After several minutes of stroking himself in front of her face, he moved slightly closer and held her head to his cock with one hand. The other was still wrapped around it as though he was feeding it to her.

He had a hold of her hair to maintain the control. He began allowing inches of his cock to enter her mouth. Soon, she could feel it hitting the back of her throat. Very slowly he fucked his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him and he could see that she was begging him with her eyes, as her mouth filled with cock.

He instructed her to begin rubbing her clit. As she did this, he started increasing the speed of his face fucking. He now had both hands on the back of her head and was using her mouth to jerk off.

"Suck my cock," he ordered. "What a good girl you are, taking my cock into your throat like that."

Hearing him say this sent an instant shock to her cunt and she started rubbing faster and harder. He noticed and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs wide. He dove head first into her pussy and began sucking her clit...sucking it until it felt like he was going to rip it off.

She started shaking and he stopped, but only long enough to replace his mouth with his fingers, which he shoved deep into her pussy again. This time, he jammed them in and out as she begged him to do it harder. He could hear the suction noises that her cunt was making as his hand moved in and out. She started shaking and stopped breathing and John could feel her pushing.

He pulled his fingers out of her and she sprayed her hot come all over his hand. Stream after stream, her hot liquid sprayed out like a geyser. She continued to ejaculate for a good 15 seconds. While doing so, she completely soaked the towels, got it all over John and actually sprayed some on the floor. Ever since he showed her how, she was addicted to feeling her come spray out of her cunt while he watched.

After the last of her ejaculation dribbled out, he positioned himself directly over her face and began stroking his cock feverously. The sight of her used cunt, all wet and twitching from the series of orgasms he had just wrecked on it was all he needed. He began bucking his hips, fucking his cock into his hand.

"Here it comes baby," he told her.

She sat up just in time to receive string after hot string of his come on her face. Knowing how much she loved having it on her face made him come that much harder.

She took every last stream of it on her face with pride. She could feel it starting to drip off as he collapsed on to the bed and looked at her. Smiling, he wiped his load off of her lips and kissed her softly.

"I love you," he whispered to his beautiful wife.

"I love you too."

xxevieexx
xxevieexx
18 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Big Squirt The story of a woman who finds out she is a squirter.in Fetish
Tara's First Squirt Our first squirting experience.in Fetish
A Slippery Lesson Her lover teaches her how to squirt.in Fetish
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories