Heather - My Special Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had come to the conclusion that she really just needed to accept that her daughter was growing up and was now making her own choices, even though she didn't agree with them. She was smart enough to know that she didn't want to fight a losing battle with her daughter at the risk of losing her affection.

I agreed of course and gave her lots of moral support, which she greatly appreciated.

We retired early, so that we could have more time for our usual nightly sexual pastimes, which had become much more intense lately, with all the talk and energy centered on our family sex problems.

It wasn't long after we started engorging our mouths noisily on each other's sex organs, that Linda had her first orgasm of the night as I licked and nibbled her clit like crazy, in a hurry to bring Heather into our room.

As Linda writhed in the passion of her orgasm, Heather entered quietly and I motioned her to join us on the bed and take my place between Linda's thighs and continue licking her dripping pussy, as she continued to experience the greatest pleasure.

Heather had learned her lessons well and soon had Linda writhing to yet another orgasm. As she peaked, I kissed Linda passionately on her lips and fondled her breasts. It took her a few seconds before she questioned who was licking her mound, since I was kissing her.

She was too much in a frenzy to do anything other than experience it, but soon realized that her daughter was the one giving her so much pleasure.

As she came down from her orgasmic frenzy she stroked Heather's hair and said, "Oh, Heather honey, that was really good. Thank you dear."

I was surprised, but very happy with Linda's response, that she had accepted it so easily.

After that we all had sex together often and Linda was now happy to see Heather and I make wonderful love together, not having a problem sharing her hubby with her loving daughter.

It looked like we had crossed the river and were headed for the promised land. Indeed, everything was different now. Certainly we would not hear any more objections from Linda, who was now feeling very wonderful and liked having Heather as part of our sex liaisons. It had brought us all closer together as a family, strengthening our bonds.

Unfortunately Heather was due to return to school in two weeks, so we were all unhappy for her separation, as we all had become very attached to our trysts together. We decided that, since it was only a four hour drive, that she could spend most weekends home with us if she wanted to. And she indeed did.

This eased the pain of separation for her and she duly went off to her private high school. During the time before she went, we spent most every night, the three of us together in our bed, teaching Heather everything she ever wanted to know about sex, personally demonstrating everything many times over, to the unending satisfaction of us all.

It was wonderful being with two incredibly beautiful women and knowing that they both loved me so much and that we could satisfy them both so well. We were all so happy with our arrangement.

The first weekend, Heather couldn't come home because she had so many things to do for her registration and new classes, Linda and I carried on with our passionate lovemaking without her. The next weekend however, we all were together once again and had another love fest, which was even better than the last one, as we enjoyed every type of sex with each other, orgasming multiple times each. I loved it of course, but had to struggle to keep up with and satisfy two sex-crazed, very hot women.

The weekend passed all too quickly and we went back to our very normal workweek, as Heather returned to school. During the week Heather called to say that she wanted to bring a new friend home with her for the weekend and, "She really wants to meet you daddy."

I could only imagine what she had told her friend, but was happy to accommodate her.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but was more than happy to see Heather's beautiful friend Sherry as I entered the house after a long week. Sherry was another dream. She was absolutely gorgeous, with an incredible figure, that rivaled Linda's and Heather's and she had a wonderful personality, was very gregarious and a lot of fun.

She stayed with Heather in her room. Later, Heather joined Linda and I for some wonderful sex together and Sherry wasn't mentioned, so we didn't ask.

Lo and behold, in the early morning, I awoke to find Sherry impaled on my stiff erection as she slid down slowly trying hard to lose her cherry.

Heather was holding my cock and assisting her friend Sherry as her goddess's body engulfed my love pole. She was even tighter than Heather had been when I took her cherry.

Sherry was very gentle and didn't wake up Linda. However, even with Heather's help, she couldn't seem to move past her hymen.

She was stuck; or rather I was stuck in the entrance of her pussy. It was an interesting predicament to be sure. I felt sorry for her as her face showed her great anxiety and frustration to lose her virginity, so I "woke up."

As my hand moved to help her, she jumped in surprise, but seeing my smile, relaxed and allowed me to help her. I rubbed her clit to excite her more and soon her lubrication increased. I told her to just relax and push slowly.

As she did I moved so my cock was lined up properly and she slid down engulfing me completely, gasping with the pleasure which partially masked the pain of losing her cherry. She moved very slowing up and down, as my cock felt every tight part of Sherry's hot pussy.

I continued rubbing her clitoris and the erect nipples of her amazing breasts, causing her to breathe quickly and become very stimulated. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her tenderly, as she shuddered with her first intense orgasm from a man.

She was overwhelmed, as she moved herself up and down on my cock and clung lovingly to me. Heather joined the huddle in glee as Linda woke up and quickly assessing the situation, closed her eyes and smiled, knowing what had happened, but she didn't say anything, continuing to lie quietly. I was impressed that she had become such a liberal and understanding wife and mother.

Sherry was so impressed with our family and especially with "Heather's daddy," that Heather quickly became very popular at school. She was a very unique girl with a very special family and a very special daddy.

Sherry was so grateful for her wonderful visit. Later she told me that her parents were very wealthy, but so prissy and stuck up. She couldn't relate to them at all and was so alienated from them. She said that she really valued Heather's friendship and her family's support and of course the sex also. That was really the best, she said, awesome. She felt so fortunate to have us as friends.

As Friday approached I received an email from Heather saying that she was bringing a few of her girl friends home for the weekend, since their homes were too far away to visit for a weekend. A few generally means more than two, so I was a little concerned that this would dampen our small family atmosphere.

Friday evening rolled around and entering our home after a long hard week at the office, I was quite surprised as I surveyed our living room and saw five new faces, each one more gorgeous than the other. They were all incredibly beautiful and they all looked at me with a very special look.

Oh, my goodness, what have we here? What has our Heather done now?

Heather said happily, "Daddy, these are my friends from school. This is Cherry here, and that is Barbara. This is Rebecca and her sister Tessie and the shy one there is Abbie. They are all cheerleaders for our school and they are all virgins."

As Heather said this, they blushed and looked shyly at the floor.

Now I thought I knew what she had told them about me. But this was really too much, what was Heather thinking to bring five of them here all at once? I called Heather over to the side and complained.

"What are you doing? I am not running a stud service. I am flattered they all want to meet me, but this is ridiculous. It will make everything so impersonal and spoil our weekend together with you and your mother."

Heather replied, "Don't worry daddy, you don't have to help them all at once. I will take care of everything. Just take it as it comes."

Later, as Linda and I snuggled together and as she drifted off to sleep after another night of incredible sex, I lay awake wondering what surprises I would find in my bed in the morning.

Getting to sleep was the only problem.

12