Heather Pays the Rent

Story Info
Heather learns that her free ride is over.
2.4k words
4.31
30.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ff1138
ff1138
2 Followers

I'm not sure how I got talked into it.

My girlfriend, Kathy, had just moved in a week or two ago. I was half-asleep, and she was half-naked, and she asked if her friend Heather can stay with us for a few weeks, just until "she gets back on her feet". There might have been a slight hint of a possible threesome, I don't know. I know I said yes.

Heather turned out to be a cute little 25-year-old who had just broken up with her boyfriend. She was around 5'4", had long black hair, and a slightly olive complexion. She liked to dress like a boy, in clothes that were very unflattering to her figure, but even the huge baggy shirts she wore couldn't hide her large breasts. She mostly hid in the guest room up in the attic.

Fast forward 6 uneventful months. In this time it had become clear that Heather had no intention of "getting back on her feet". She hadn't even looked for a job, so she didn't have any money to chip in for rent. She didn't even try to help out around the house. To make matters worse, Kathy had not been "in the mood" for the past several months. She was trying to catch up on bills and was also not chipping in, even though she had promised to cover for Heather. She had also promised to encourage Heather to start getting back on her feet, and had not done that, either. We were actually fairly close to breaking up.

I work out of my house, and spend most of the work-day in the den. This meant I had a lot of potential alone-time with Heather. One day I was quietly working when Heather made her way to the kitchen to help herself to some of my food. I decided it was time to have a talk. "Look," I said, "it's about time you started pulling your weight around here. Either get a job and start chipping in, or at least help out around the house. Clean up a bit, do some dishes, something."

She just stared at me. She did that a lot. Not a big talker. But I looked at her, standing demurely wearing a baggy t-shirt and some boy-shorts, and I said "Or maybe we can figure something else out."

I'm not sure why I said it or what I meant. But it startled her. She actually looked up at me for a second, looking scared. So I said "You have a week." She blushed, looked away and shuffled back up to the attic. She forgot her food.

A week later, it's as if nothing at all has happened. She still hasn't even looked for a job, still doesn't lift a finger around the house. Every day around noon she walks past my den, wearing a baggy t-shirt and some boy shorts, goes into the kitchen and helps herself to some of my food.

Last night I had a big fight with Kathy, mostly about Heather but also about the lack of sex, and her lack of responsibility. I pretty much told her she has to move out. I'd had enough of moochers.

So today, as Heather walked by, something finally snapped.

"Heather," I say, "come here."

She looks up, she's a bit surprised. "I said, come here." I repeat. She comes into my den. I say "Closer." I motion to her with my finger. "Closer. Closer". Man does she move slow. I motion to her until she's standing in front of my chair. She's looking a little scared and confused.

"Kneel."

She just looks at me.

"I said, get down on your knees."

She does, slowly. I think she knows what's coming, but isn't allowing herself to believe it. And oh, is it coming.

I unzip my pants. I hear her breathing. I pull my cock out. She doesn't know where to look. That doesn't matter, I don't need her to look.

"Put it in your mouth," I say. She hesitates. "Do it," I say, "put my cock in your mouth. NOW!"

Slowly, she moves forward and starts sucking on my dick. And oh does it feel wonderful. At least for the first few seconds. It's been a while since Kathy bothered giving me head, so it takes me a while to notice that Heather isn't really good at it. She has an inch or two of me in her mouth and she's not really doing anything with it.

"What the hell," I say, "haven't you ever sucked dick before? Do it right!" She doesn't really respond, so I say "Move up and down! Move your tongue around! Stroke it with your hand!" And still, nothing.

I put my hand on the back of her head and grab a handful of hair, and I push her head down on my cock. Her whimper is somewhat muffled. Half my cock is in her mouth now. I pull her head up, then push it down again, up and down, up and down. I get a decent rhythm going, and start slacking on her hair to see if she'll go on on her own. She doesn't, so I grab her again and start over. "Up and down," I tell her, "this is how you suck dick. Understand? Now keep going." I let go of her hair, and she keeps sucking my dick on her own. "Oh yeah," I say, "good girl. Keep going."

I let her do this for a few more minutes, occasionally telling her to go faster or slower, just to make sure she's still listening. "Now grab it with one hand and stroke it while you suck," I tell her. She hesitates for a second, then lifts up her right hand and wraps it around my cock. My cock barely fits in her hand.

She tries sucking and stroking. Man is this girl uncoordinated. I let her try and figure it out for a while, and then I grab her hair with one hand, and grab her hand with the other, and show her how to do it. "Put your hand where your mouth is. Now stroke down as you suck. Good girl. Stroke lower. Long strokes. Goood girl, oh yeah," I moan. I move my hands away and let her try it on her own.

She's improving. Not bad. But I want more. "Stop for a minute," I say. She seems relieved, but not for long. "Take off your shirt. I think it's time I see those boobs you've been hiding for the past six months." She looks at me and then reaches down and slowly pulls her shirt off. Her boobs are trying to push their way out of her bra. It's definitely too small. "Take that thing off," I say.

Have I mentioned this girl is uncoordinated? She messes with her bra for a minute or so until I lean over and unsnap it for her, and then pull it off. The label says 36B. Way off. She's at least a C, maybe even a large C, but a very firm C. The kind of tits Kathy wishes she had. Round and firm. Perfect. I'll be using those later. For now, I tell her to go back to sucking my dick.

I have her suck it fast, so I can watch her tits bounce. I have her stop using her hand because she can't seem to go fast while stroking. "Faster!" I say. Her boobs bounce delightfully. Then I decide that I need to get deep-thorated.

No girl has ever been able to deep throat me before. A combination of size, girth and lack of enthusiasm, I suppose. I think Heather is going to do it. "Slow down," I say. She complies. "Now, suck it deeper."

She tries, and gets a little more of me in her mouth. It feels wonderful. Watching more and more of my dick disappear into her mouth looks and feels wonderful. I moan. "Good girl. Deeper. Deeper!" She gets a whole five inches of me down her mouth. But I want more. I moan "Deeper!"

She tries, but I don't think she can do more. On her own, anyway. I put both my hands on the back of her head. "I said, deeper!" I say, and pull her head all the way down.

Oh, the feeling! My cock is all the way in her mouth, going down the back of her throat. I can feel it contracting around me, feel her tongue lash as she struggles. She's gagging a bit, but I hold her head down for a few seconds. Then I let her up. "Good girl," I say, and I pull her down again. "Oh yeah!" I moan. I let her up again, and pull her back down. Hold her down for 10 seconds this time. Her gagging and struggling feels so good, squeezing and licking my cock!

I let her up, let her breathe. "Good girl," I say. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" She says nothing, but she nods. I didn't expect that!

My cock is all wet and slobbery from her deep throating, so I tell her to move a bit closer. "Hold your boobs up," I say. "Wrap them around my cock. " She does. "Good girl," I say. Her boobs squeeze around my cock. It feels wonderful. "Now move them up and down," I say. She tries, but she's not very good at it, so I start thrusting my cock between her boobs. I grab her boobs and hold them tight against my cock, and squeeze her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She gasps and moans while I fuck her tits. I love watching my cock disappear and reappear at the top of her tits. "Lean your head down," I tell her. "Lick my cock when it comes close." She leans her head down and sticks her tongue out. It brushes against my cock with each upwards thrust. I thrust harder. Eventually she sucks on the tip of my cock when it's near enough. "Oh yes, good girl!" I moan.

As good as this feels, it's time to move on. "Get up," I say. She does. "Take those pants of."

For months, I'd been wondering if she wears underwear underneath those boy shorts. Turns out she does not. Also turns out that she's not heavily into grooming. Nevermind, we can take care of that at a later time. Maybe have Kathy teach her. Haha. "Get on your knees," I say.

I kneel behind her. I decide to finger her for a bit, to make sure she's wet.

She is positively dripping. That's a good sign! I get behind her and ram my dick into her pussy.

She gasps. She moans. She screams. I keep pounding into her. She moans, I moan. I grab her ass. She's been hiding a nice ass under those boy shorts and baggy shirts. She really shouldn't be allowed to get away with that, I decide, so I smack her ass.

She screams "YES!" What the heck? I smack her again. "YES!" she screams. "YES" *SMACK* "YES" *SMACK* "OH YESSS!!!!" she screams. Oh if I could only see her tits bouncing from here. I keep pounding into her and smacking her ass, hard. I lean forward and pull on her hair. She seems to like it, and starts screaming even louder, getting less and less coherent. "OH YES, OH YES, OHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDD!" she screams. I feel her pussy clenching around my cock, and realise she's cumming. Hard. What the heck, I keep pounding her. Her hips start shaking, her screaming just a jumble of sounds. Her pussy clenches and releases and gets wetter as a massive orgasm hits her. Finally she gives a great moan, and collapses forward. I keep fucking her, gently, letting her recover. Then I lean back in my chair. She's lying down on the carpet.

"Heather," I say.

I hear her breathing. I think she says "Mmm?"

"Heather, I'm not done with you yet. Come here."

She pulls herself up, breathing heavily, and comes over. She kneels in front of me like a good girl.

"Good girl," I say. "I think you need to suck your cum juices off my cock."

She doesn't even hesitate. She takes my dick in her mouth and starts sucking her wetness off it. "Oh yes, good girl..." I moan. I put my hand on the back of her head, but I don't need to push. I just want to feel her head move up and down my shaft.

After a few minutes I feel that I'm fairly close to cumming myself. I have her move back, and I start stroking my dick. I say "Since you've been such a good girl, I'm going to let you choose whether you want me to cum on your tits or on your face."

And, oh, she's confused again. She's just looking at me, she doesn't know what to say. "Choose." I tell her. "Choose FAST!" as I'm about to cum at any second.

She doesn't say anything, just looks at me with her mouth open. I am at the first stages of cumming, where there is no turning back. "Okay," I say, "I see that you've chosen a third option."

As my cock starts pulsating, I grab her head and pull her open mouth down on my cock, forcing her head all the way down, forcing my cock well into the back of her throat. She struggles a bit. "DON'T YOU MOVE!" I scream as a cum, "DON'T YOU FUCKING! DARE! MOVE!" I scream as I explode down her throat, my hands on the back of her head, her throat squeezing my cock, I moan, I scream "OH YES! GOOD GIRL!" I don't know how long I come for, but it sure feels like forever.

Finally I loosen my grip, and let her move up. She seems relieved, but I tell her "Keep your lips around my cock!" I don't want my cum spilling on my chair! "Good girl," I say. "Now open your mouth, let me see that cum." She opens her mouth. Quite a bit of cum managed to drip back from her throat. Quite a mouthful. "Swallow it," I say. She closes her mouth and swallows. "Good girl. Let me see that it's all gone." She opens her mouth and shows me. She's swallowed my entire load. Except the bit still dripping from my cock. "You better lick that off and swallow it too," I tell her. She does.

I lean back. "You're a good girl, Heather." I say. "You can go get your lunch now."

She grabs her clothes an leaves. She doesn't even bother putting them on.

"Oh, Heather," I say. She looks back, worried.

"I expect rent payments on a regular basis," I say.

She nods.

ff1138
ff1138
2 Followers