Heather Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Tuesday; new adventures for exploring couple.
6.4k words
4.5
79.3k
25
1

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers

Sitting in a chair in warehouse that has been made into a studio for making porn movies, I stare wild eyed at the scene in front of me. I sit naked from the waist down with my hard on firmly in my hand. Below me is a pool of semen I have previously expelled from my penis, and yet I am still erect.

There are five cameras with five black men behind them focusing on different angles of the scene in front to them. There is also a big bald black guy in a lift chair who is directing the action.

In front of the cameras, I count 5, 6,7..10 naked black guys each wielding a huge erect dong; none are shorter than 8 inches surrounds a bed. Light illuminates the bed so every small detail of the action is visible.

On the bed a black guy facing up; the pale white legs of a woman facing down straddling the black guy; her pale hairless pussy stuffed full from his huge black cock. Behind the women another black man with his long black cock slamming in and out of the woman's asshole. A girl sandwich; double penetrated by the two ebony cocks that impale her pussy and asshole.

As my lust crazed gaze follows the woman's body up, I see the man on the bottom is supporting the woman by holding her up with his hands squeezing her breasts hard. Tit flesh sticks out from between his fingers from the weight of her body and by his strong grip on her tits.

Following the woman's arms to her hands, she has a long black cock in each hand doing her best to rub each as the cock in her ass moves in and out at a steady beat. Her hands are not big enough to fully circle theirs rods.

Finally, I see the woman's face. I black guy has a hand full of her red hair as he furiously fucks himself in and out of the woman's mouth. Heather's red hair is matted with sweat and drying cum.

I am almost crazy with excitement as I watch Heather staring in an interracial; air tight, gang bang porn film.

A well dressed black woman comes up beside me and says, "Your ho wife is going to make us a million bucks on this one. Those guys are really into it; they always love them pale redhead Midwestern white housewives."

Then circling my dick with one of her hands she says, "I see you've been enjoying yourself, too."

Soon the guy fucking her face pulls out and grabs his long dark cock and rubbing it aims it at Heather's open mouth. Heather's eyes stare at the dark pole in front of her as it suddenly shoots its white goo into Heather's waiting mouth. She let the semen pool in her mouth as she swirled it around with her tongue. One of the cameras zoomed in to get a close-up of the black guy's seed in her mouth. Some of the semen had hit Heather in the face and it hangs from her eyelashes in a long thick string. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed it down in a giant gulp as we watched it move down her throat.

Reopening her mouth the guy reinserted his cock for her to clean.

As this was going on the guy in her ass suddenly stiffened and I watched the muscles in his loins release and contract as he emptied his balls into her rectum.

Almost at the same time the guy in her pussy did the same thing depositing his potent fluid deep into the entrance of her womb. Two more cameras, one focused on her pussy and the other focused on her anus zoomed in to capture the guys withdraw their long black hoses from her ass and pussy.

Heather's ass and pussy gaped open lewdly as the cameras captured the images forever. The lighting was perfect for the cameras to see deep into her cavities; her cervix was clearly visible in her vagina and show the huge loads that had been shot into her moments earlier.

The black woman was holding my penis tightly and digging her long fingernails into the flesh. I hardly noticed because I was too caught up in the action in front of me. The black women said, "Honey, you must really love yo woman 'cause you're going to need a fire hose to clean her up."

As this was happening, the black guys in Heather's right and left hand erupted. The other cameras zoomed in to capture the eruptions as the guys sent streams of semen over Heather's hands. One camera specifically recording the flow as it oozed its way down Heather's left hand to cover the wedding ring I had given her ten years earlier.

Each of the guys took a turn at having Heather clean their black rods with her mouth except for the guy who had been in her pussy. Being on the bottom he had to wait for Heather to slide down his body. Taking her cum covered left hand she grasped his deflating pole and cleaned him off. The cameras were focused on the cum leaking from Heather's holes but a special close up was made of Heather's left hand with its cum encrusted wedding band holding the black cock as she licked it clean.

The guy moved off the bed and a new black guy with a foot long dick took his place. Heather then straddled this new entrant and slowly impaled herself on the new unused cock. That is when I noticed a new tramp stamp tattoo across Heather's lower back that read, "A LOAD IN EVERY HOLE."

New participant were moving from the circle of guys....

I woke up with a start and a wet spot on the bed where I had been sleeping. Where was I? What was happening? A dream? My god it had seemed so real.

Oh yea, hotel room, California, class. What day is it? Tuesday yea Tuesday only our second full day here and we had already fulfilled more fantasies than we had in our lives until now.

I heard snoring and looked over at the vision soundly sleeping beside me. I have always loved Heather's red hair but today it seemed to glow especially bright. I took a moment to study her face, her ears, her eyes, her nose and her mouth. In a way it was like I was seeing them, appreciating them, her, for the first time.

Heather was covered only with a sheet as she lay on her back in deep slumber. I wonder? I slowly began to lower the sheet first revealing her shoulders with their spattering of freckles. Lower and lower I moved the sheet until Heather's bare breast's came into view. I have always loved looking at breasts with their many shapes and sizes and the sight of nipples drives me insane.

I took time to study the lily white orbs in front of me. They had been the size of tennis balls when we first married. The nipples and areola were much smaller and paler then; the flesh much firmer and they rode high on her chest almost to her throat.

Now they were the size of soft balls; hanging lower and the nipples and areola are bigger and pinker. The flesh is not as firm. All of this the result of passing time and the two pregnancies we had shared together.

I reached out and lightly caressed her left boob. Reveling in the feel of the exquisite flesh that was normally hidden from view, I closely examined each nipple and the areolas that surrounded them. I was memorizing every bump and crease. What's this? A few untrimmed hairs grew from the edges of her areola, strange how I had never noticed them before. I'm sure she will remove them in the shower today.

Following my urges, I reached out and pinched her right nipple, causing her to stir slightly. She had had an exciting evening and we had gone to bed late and then the wine coolers had slipped her into an extra deep sleep.

I worked the sheet down over her stomach; revealing her navel. I took a moment to study her innie.

Lower and lower I moved the sheet hoping not to wake my angel, my love.

I completely removed the sheet from her body so I could completely revel in her nakedness. We never slept in the nude at home we always had to keep ourselves covered because of the kids and the cold. Here, though, there was no one to interrupt and the temperature was perfect for me to explore the beautiful product of God's creation lying naked and unashamed before me.

My gaze fell on the area between her legs at the area that just a few short hours ago had been covered in a thick bush of red hair. Now I was able to see her mature features inside of what looked like the vulva of a young girl.

There just on the edge of her outer lips was the cutest little freckle. The hair removal had revealed it to the world for the first time since Heather had matured into the goddess she is today.

For the first time in my life I was allowed unlimited access to closely examine the parts of her anatomy that have given me so much pleasure over the years.

I spread her legs as much as I dared and I moved close to examine her womanly flesh. I followed the valley of her cleft from top to bottom and back. Inside were the two inner lips that ran from her vagina to merge at the top and cover her clitoris. Pictures could never capture the lovely rippling and deep pink color of her labia. I should never have been looking at the porn pictures when something this wonderful was waiting for me.

Remembering the camcorder, I proceeded to video the scene I had just rehearsed. Recording in detail the topography of Heather's body for all eternity. I will treasure this tape till I die. I definitely will have to transfer it to a DVD maybe convert it to an MPEG and....

Breaking from my trance I remembered I was here for a reason other than to lust after my wife.

I dressed quickly and giving my sleeping Heather a good bye kiss I was out of the door.

I will not bore you with the other details of my day other than to say I racked my brain and finally remembered some more of the details of the story from which Heather had based Heather rules. Hmmm maybe I can use them tonight.

Returning from my wonderful day of learning program forms, I enter our room already hard, wondering what adventure Heather had dreamed up for us tonight. "Hello gorgeous," I said as I caught sight of the most beautiful woman in the world.

I caught a glimpse of the back of Heather sitting in a chair on the balcony; from the way her legs were spread it was obvious she was exposing all of the inner folds of her pussy to the world.

Heather rose and her alabaster form made its way into the room with a slow sensual gait that left me breathless with anticipation. Heather's naked body moved to me and our lips met with a deep kiss, our tongues dancing with one another, as I pulled Heather's body tight to mine; mashing her breasts hard into my chest. God, I love the feel of my woman's breasts.

Breaking our kiss and separating from me slightly Heather let her hand drift down the front of my body until it came to rest on the bulge in the front of my pants. My mind thought back to the one time when we were dating I had managed to get Heather to squeeze my erection as we made out in my car.

Heather spoke saying, "Someone's got a nice, big, juicy present waiting for me to unwrap."

With that said, Heather dropped to her knees and quickly released my belt and unzipped my fly and dropped my pants. Released from its confines, my hard-on bounced against Heather's face. And then, Heather kissed it! And kissed it, again! And Again!

Heather had steadfastly refused to touch any part of my genitalia with her mouth and now she was on her knees kissing my engorged penis.

As I was trying to come to grips with this new concession from my lover, Heather stunned me again as she took the glans into her mouth and started to lick the bulbous head; thoroughly wetting the head with her saliva. She followed this by licking and sucking her way down each side if my hard staff.

Her hands had been alternately squeezing and pulling my balls driving me crazy from the pain/pleasure sensation I love so much. She increased this feeling when she, still stroking my penis with her hands, took my left ball into her mouth and sucked on it. With my ball still in her mouth, she gently began to bite down on the flesh trapped in her mouth. A whole new level of pleasure mixed with pain shot through my body.

Finishing with my left ball she did the same with the right.

I was reaching the point of no return all too quickly. Heather sensed this and with her right hand she squeezed my cock right below the glans causing the urge to subside.

Licking her way back up my cock she stopped to lick the precum from the slit of my penis.

"This really is tasty," She declared.

Slipping the head in her mouth, she started to suck in earnest. Next she started to work more and more of my cock into her mouth and till she hit the back of her throat and gagged; spitting my cock out of her mouth.

"Are you OK?" I asked as she coughed trying to regain control.

"I'm fine, just went too far too fast," Heather replied as she took a new grip on my pole and reinserted it into her mouth. Ever so slowly she resumed sucking more of my hard-on into her mouth. Slowly ever so slowly she eased me deeper into her mouth until at last my pubic hair tickled her nose.

If I had died and gone to heaven right then and there I could not have been happier. I had never felt anything like this in my Heather sucking my cock and squeezing and massaging the hell out of my balls.

"Heather, I'm about to cum and you won't be able to stop it!" I announced.

But rather than remove me from her mouth, she continued to suck. "I'm cumming," I groaned as I began to shoot jet after jet of my semen into my true loves hungry mouth.

Finishing up, Heather sucked me clean and my dick fell limp.

Heather took her finger and wiped some of the left over cum that had leaked from her mouth and sucked her finger into her mouth to clean the cum from it.

"That's a really tasty snack," Heather declared. "But I'm hungry so let's order room service. Don't forget to order some wine."

I stood there trying to recompose myself, reveling in the afterglow of Heather's oral ministrations and not knowing what to do next.

"What's the matter, dear," Heather queried.

"Nothing," I replied hoarsely as I snapped out of my trance.

Heather slipped back onto the balcony and sat down in the chair she had been in earlier as I ordered our food and Heather's wine. I joined her on the balcony; her naked I clothed.

Heather sat with her butt on the front of the seat and her legs spread and propped on the railing in front of us. Heather's arms were behind her head thrusting her breasts up and forward in a way that drives me to distraction. Luckily I had remembered the camera and I took couple of dozen pictures of my nude goddess sitting in repose.

"I just wish I had a video of earlier," I stated as I took my pictures.

"Oh, but we do." Heather replied.

Damn that girl was getting good at documenting our action. How did she do that I never even saw her turn the thing on. I bet these are some vacation videos our friends would want to see, well our male friends anyway.

I imagined in my head, do you want to see the videos of our trip to California? Of course our friends would answer, no, that's ok we need to go anyway.

"So, how was your day and the stripper class, my clothes less beauty?" I inquired.

"I'm not going to tell you about my exotic dancing class now, that's my secret but I did have an interesting day." Heather said.

"After my dance class, which was first thing this morning, I had another work session with Brian. Brian really put me through a workout in more ways than one.

After that I showered at the club. I loved the feeling of standing nude in an almost public place and letting the warm water cascade all over my body. I have never felt so alive. I feel like I am beginning to sense every nerve ending in my body in a sensual, sexual way. My pussy comes alive with the slightest touch. "

Heather was diddling with her pussy as she talked, gently gliding her finger through her crease.

Heather continued, "After I dried off, I changed into a white halter top, yes no bra, and white shorts, sans panties. Anyone who looked closely enough could clearly see my nipples and cleft.

I left the exercise club and went to the patio restaurant for lunch. As I was eating, a guy in a business suit asked to join me and I said sure. He introduced himself as David Pepper as he sat and pulled his chair very close next to mine. It struck me as odd that he did not remove or unbutton his suit coat as we ate. He said he was from Topeka and that he was here on business and that he sure wished he could find someone for a good time. He wasn't bad looking and he was very well built.

I kind of took this as a clue and I began to tease him mercilessly. I touched my hair and my chest and I crossed and uncrossed my legs repeatedly. I laughed heartily allowing my braless tits to bounce wildly.

He finally said "so do you think we could arrange a date?'

I don't know what are you offering I replied?

David reached into his suit coat pocket and pulled out a roll some cash and started handing it to me as he said, 'how about $500 for an around the world?'

Having read the internet stories, I knew what he meant, and I immediately said why David I'm not that kind of girl. Why would you think I would sell my body like that?

David replied, 'I'm glad you said that because you see I'm Lieutenant David Pepper with the Vice Squad.

What, I said.

'Yes, I'm a vice cop.' David said as he unbuttoned his coat to show me his ID and badge. 'The bar manager noticed you attracting a swarm of male attention last night and then the last guy you were with handed you money before you two left the bar and he reported it to me. If you had taken the money you would be under arrest now for prostitution but fortunately you didn't.'

Wow, was all I could think to say.

David then said, 'I guess I'll be going.'

Stay and finish your lunch.

He stayed and we talked about all kinds of illicit activities he has seen. It was fascinating all of the war stories he told. He talked about the same thing Brittney did that a couple of times a week these housewives from the Midwest will at their husbands urging try to live out the stories they read about on the internet.

At some point these women and their husbands will want to live out the fantasy of selling their bodies for sex. I can spot them a mile away. He said he was surprised I hadn't taken the bait

I guess your timing just wasn't right, this time, I told him with a wink. Maybe next time, when you're not on duty I told him jokingly.

'I guess not,' said David.

Of course after these women take the money, he has to arrest them. The women will plead with him and promise him all kinds of things if he would let them go, but when he is on duty they are going to be arrested. Had I taken the money I would have been arrested too.

He knew I had to be one of them because there was no way I normally dressed and behaved this way.

After he finished his lunch he was about to leave when I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek leaving a lipstick print.

After that I went and bought a book, drawing glares of disapproval from the women I met and lustful stares from the men. I also spoke to Tom while I was in the store. He apologized again for being so forward and told him that it was ok and not to give up so easy. I stood close facing him and ran my hand up and down his chest and then I pretended to straighten his tie.

Tom gave me a knowing smile and I watched his gaze as his eyes devoured my body.

'I may have another try before I leave at that' Tom said as I left."

There was a knock at the door, our food was here. I answered the door as Heather remained on the balcony. Our waiter, a good looking kid named Chad maybe a minute older than 18, brought our food and Heather's wine in and set it on the table.

I escorted him to the door and as I was tipping him I saw him get wide eyed with a big grin on his face as he tried to look past me. Closing the door I found out why. My naked Heather had entered from the balcony and he had had enough time to catch a good look at her bare breasts and bald pussy before the door closed.

Heather looked at me innocently and said, "What?"

"Oh I don't know if it's a good idea to give the hired help that good of a view." I replied.

mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers
12