Heather Rules Ch. 07

Story Info
Going Going Gone - sold to the highest bidder.
8.8k words
4.5
101.4k
34
4

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers

Saturday morning, I woke up before Heather. Staring at the ceiling I was trying to come to grips with everything that had happened. Last Saturday, we had been the typical suburban Mid-western couple, married for over 10 years, 2 kids and always faithful to each other. Sex was always occasional and behind closed doors, but over the last week all of that has changed.

I thought back to the times I had read the loving wife stories and envisioned my beautiful and loving wife; romping around naked in public and having sex in different places.

Funny, I never saw me doing things with another woman but I had visualized my Heather being shared with another man and men as I had read the stories. It was Heather sucking another cock, Heather being fucked, Heather with a cock up her ass, Heather being double penetrated and Heather "air tight."

I was always waiting for Heather to come back to me and share with me her latest adventure as we made passionate love to each other, reaffirming our bond to one another.

It's interesting the way events have unfolded over the past week. I thought I was being brave when I asked Heather to not wear a bra on our two week trip to California. After all, what man does not love to see a woman's unfettered breasts covered only by a simple top and watch as her breasts freely dance as she moves? I was shocked but ecstatic when she agreed!

I had caught all kinds of hell when Heather had discovered my online porn habits. I knew there was no chance of ever fulfilling any fantasies and frankly I only hoped for a normal sex life.

I was surprised to learn that my shy, conservative, Mid-western, God fearing, homemaker wife started reading the wife sharing stories from the internet; with one very big similarity. She visualized herself as the wife in the stories; exhibiting her nude body and being fucked by stranger men.

Now we are in California far from home where nobody knows us and she, well actually both of us, see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to live the stories.

Surprisingly we have learned over the last week, in Southern California, out of state couples regularly come here to live the stories Additionally, the wife is offered not the husband; the husband only wants to have his wife live out the stories.

Over the past week, Heather had gone braless, topless and nude in public places. We had had sex in doorways, on the beach, on the balcony and in bed. She had even danced nude in an amateur contest and later fucked the living daylights out of me in our rental car parked on the side of the road. We never did find out who won the contest.

Then, yesterday, it had happened. At my insistence and with a bribe from me, Heather had sex with only her second man in her life. He had also paid her $1,000 which added Heather being a prostitute to the list. I had let my dick think for me and all negative emotions were tossed aside as I allowed my horniness to overtake me.

Another story Heather and I had found out we each liked involved auctioning the club members' wives to raise money for charity. In only a few short hours Heather is to be sold to the highest bidder in a charity auction. Heather will be another man's property until 6 PM Sunday!

As I try to internalize and assess all that has happened and is about to happen, I begin to examine Heather's naked body with a new appreciation. I realize that I have taken my lover for granted not really appreciating the gorgeous creature I married.

Why was I so fortunate to have married someone this beautiful?

I stare at the beauty of her face, framed by her flowing red hair. Her eyes when open are an amazing green with reddish-brown flecks and her nose is the perfect shape and size for her face.

I study the lips I had kissed so many times over the last ten years; lips that until yesterday, had only kissed mine. Without lipstick, Heather's lips are a pale pink; warm, inviting, sensual.

I so wanted to lock my lips with Heather's and to passionately kiss those lips and savor the feeling of our tongues intertwined in furious lust.

Continuing; my gaze moves to her neck and shoulders. I have a new appreciation for Heather's milky white skin and the freckles that decorate it, more where the sun shines on her skin and then becoming fewer where her clothing covers the secret unseen places.

Now Heather's wonderful breasts, each slightly more than a handful, the left larger than the right. Smaller and firm when we first married they rode high on her chest. Ten years and two children have swelled their size and had moved lower on her chest. They are, even now, no less captivating.

I must control my urge to reach out and squeeze them lest I wake her. I am looking at them in a whole new way. I am intent on memorizing every inch of their beauty.

I think of how they are regrettably usually trapped inside the confines of a bra but, at least on this trip, I have enjoyed watching them dance in freedom. I love the way Heather's breast look and move when she is braless.

I wince remembering how hurt Heather had been when she had caught me with porn on the computer. She had cried terribly from the painful betrayal. She took it to mean she no longer appealed to me, that I needed someone else. She did not understand how I could be seeing her in my mind as I looked and read.

I guess she understands now.

God, my dick is so hard I feel like it will burst.

My attention returns to her breasts with her delectable areolas, each about two inches in diameter, a darker pink than the milky white skin surrounding them. At the center, Heather's nipples each about the size of a pencil eraser, I study the ends and gaze intently at each bump and crease.

I refuse to give into the urge to reach out and take her nipples into my mouth and suck on them.

Forcing myself to continue my visual exploration, I follow the curve of her chest, I admire her ribs as they expand and contract with Heather's breathing. I never really stopped to think how sensual looking the rest of Heather's chest was. Suddenly I have a mischievous temptation to tickle Heather's side but I do not want to wake her just yet.

I look lower still; my attention is drawn to the shiny jewel that hangs from Heather's new navel piercing. Just the week before we left Heather had seen a girl with one and commented on how slutty it looked.

Was this Heather's way of making a statement about her new self?

I look with appreciation at the effect just a week of hard exorcise and training has had on Heather's mid section. The once more loose look that came from too many nights on the couch watching television is giving way to a sleek well toned appearance.

I am going to have to exercise more or risk being left behind.

At last, the area between her legs, the place of untold pleasure. Bare skin could now be seen where only last week a thick bush of red hair grew. The lack of hair would remind one of the innocent look of a young girl except emerging from the twin white shells are the beautiful, pink, fully developed labia of a woman. Indeed, this was a grown woman who fully engages in the rights of pleasure available to a woman and not some child or giddy school girl.

How do I describe this most wondrous of sights? I try to take it all in, the pink flesh which in its not aroused state appears to be a single pink ribbon descending to the place I have found pleasure in so many times over the last ten years. The place that until yesterday; I, alone, had taken pleasure.

My hard on twitched; remembering the sight of Heather, naked in another man's arms, savoring the luxuriant pleasure that only Heather can provide.

I peer intently at the protruding pink flesh looking for the line separating one from the other. The line which when my love is aroused opens like a flower to reveal the treasure hidden within. I look for the button that provides my lover intense pleasure but it is not to be seen as Heather sleeps.

Heather's position does not provide my prying eyes a view of her other mysterious places deeper between her legs. I must be satisfied with only what is available for me to see.

I settle on studying Heather's legs, smooth and silky white. They too are showing the positive effects of Heather's new interest in exercise.

Finally her feet and toes; dainty and feminine, I never really noticed that her big toe is shorter than the one next to it. Why haven't I taken the time to examine my lover's features before now? How sad that I have taken so much for granted.

Outside the day is dawning bright and new, like most southern California days, the sky is cloudless.

I place an order with room service for our breakfast and go into the bathroom to shower and shave and so all of the things necessary to prepare for a new day. My rock hard cock bounces painfully in front of me as I move. I replay the images of Heather's body in my mind.

I am dressed in my shorts as there is a knock at the door with the announcement of "room service."

Heather stirs slightly, but remains sleeping; exposed on the bed.

I start to cover her but think "why bother." I am more than happy to share the view of my wife's body with the person who is lucky enough to be delivering our breakfast.

Grabbing some money for a tip, I open the door to find Jason, the kid from the other night, making the delivery. Apparently, he was hoping for a chance at a second look. Lucky bastard.

I open the door to allow him to enter.

A look of pleasant surprise comes over his face as his mouth drops open and his eyes open wide to take in the sight of my naked wife on the bed.

"Here I'll take that," I tell him as I relieve him of his burden and permit him the opportunity to admire the naked beauty; a bulge forming in his pants.

Heather smelling breakfast; stirs from her slumber. She rubs her eyes and opens them to find Jason staring to her. Smiling she opens her legs to provide him an unfettered view of all of her womanly charms.

"You shouldn't do that dear," Heather says to me, "You'll scare the poor boy to death."

Heather is becoming noticeably more turned on as her inner lips swell and separate and the hidden button emerges from it hiding place.

Taking a finger Heather moistens it in her mouth before sliding it sensually between her newly opened crease.

Rising, Heather moves to Jason, puts her arm around him and guides him to the door saying, "I hope you liked my show, maybe we'll be able to play sometime next week. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Jason has trouble walking as he stammers, "Yes ma'am."

Out in the hallway, my wife wave's good-bye as Jason stumbles down the hall and disappears.

Having let the door close behind her, Heather knocks for me to let her back in.

Heather, having let the door close behind her, must wait for me to open the door. Immediately, she tackles me and locks me in a lustful kiss; driving her tongue deep into my waiting mouth.

Simultaneously, her hands have reached for the waist band of my shorts which are quickly pushed over my hips and hard on and drop at my feet on the floor.

Quickly, Heather pushes me back and throws me on the bed. The expression on Heather's face is of complete animal lust. Her eyes are wide and the pupils dilated. Heather's nostrils are flared as she prepares to attack and take her prey.

All six inches of my cock are standing straight up as Heather climbs onto the bed and straddles my hips.

Seizing my dick roughly; Heather's nails dig into the flesh. In one solid thrust, she impales herself to the hilt. Showing no inhibition or hesitation, Heather grinds her clit against my pubic bone as my cock twists inside of her pussy.

Heather lifts herself up until only the tip of my cock is in her and then slams herself down driving my cock into her completely. I feel the muscles of her vagina contract and release around my pole, rippling up and down the length of my cock and driving me wild with pleasure. Again and again, Heather drives and grinds herself on my cock, her love tunnel convulsing around me.

Heather is squeezing her own breasts and squeezing her own nipples as she bucks on top of me. I witness another surprise as Heather lifts her left breast and sucks her own nipple into her mouth; sucking her own tit flesh deep into her mouth. With her other hand, she runs her hand through her red hair and moans as the tension builds in side of her; waiting for the point when it will be released.

She is fucking me, I am only along for the ride; a stiff to dick for her to use for her pleasure.

Unfortunately, I cannot hold back as I shoot my load deep into Heather's overheated pussy before she has reached her own orgasm.

Heather whimpers and has a disappointed look on her face as my spent cock slips from between the inflamed lips of her unsatisfied pussy.

I know what I have to do; the days of me getting my rocks off and leaving my lover wanting are over. I turn around on the bed and put my head between Heather's thighs.

I now have a cock's eye view of Heather's freshly fucked pussy and the ruby red, succulent flesh that runs the length of my lover's slit.

I look into Heather's approving eyes as she lowers her pussy to my eager, waiting lips. I stick my tongue out as far as it will go; straining to reach the reward I crave. Once again Heather impales herself on me; only this time with my tongue.

I flick my tongue in and out of her vagina; relishing the flavor of our combined love juices. Next, I use my tongue to lick between the rich, beautiful folds of Heather's womanhood.

Heather sighs; approving of my oral ministrations.

I use my mouth to suck her lips deep into my mouth, nibbling lightly at the tender petals. Moving up, I lick and suck on Heather's clit like it was a small cock.

Heather is cooing her approval as I push her to new heights of bliss.

No longer satisfied with just my efforts, Heather begins to move her body to guide me to find the perfect spot to give her pleasure. Up and down, back and forth, in and out from ass hole to clit and back. Fluid flood from Heather's opening and I lap heartily at her fountain, savoring each rich drop as my reward.

Heather drives herself to ever higher levels of excitement until........

"AH, AH, OH, mmmmmmmmmmmmh, ahahah, gasp, ahah, Oh my god, yes, yes, yes," Heather cries out in rapture as her orgasm overtakes her. She has never been vocal during our love making but now she has found her voice.

For my part, I have clamped my mouth on Heather's love region and greedily suck the resultant flow of the magic elixir that comes with Heather's cum.

Heather remains astride my face as she pants trying to catch her breath. I am trapped with my face buried deep in Heather's womanhood.

Heather finally regains her composure and releases me. I gasp to breathe and return oxygen to my brain.

Heather turns and embraces me and says, "I love you," as we tenderly kiss each other renewing our bound as husband and wife.

"I love you, too," I responded. "Heather, you are the most important person or thing in my life and I never want to lose you."

"I never want to lose you either Larry I want to always be married to you; although, I will no longer be yours only," Heather stated.

"I know, Heather, I know," I replied. "And while a small part of me is scared and hates the changes, another part of me is thrilled about living out the stories.

When I was alone at night jacking off as I read those stories, it was you I imagined as the woman. You were the woman entertaining the men, you were the woman being fucked and shared and used by all comers. I never saw myself with another woman but somehow for some reason I wanted you to be that woman.

God help me, but it turns me on more than you can imagine. And doing the things we have done and watching you and being with you and knowing the things you have done this week just makes me love you all the more.

I realize now what a selfish bastard I have been pleasuring only myself and leaving you wanting satisfaction. I never want to do that to you again.

While technically you are a prostitute now and, at least on this trip, I will have to share you with other men I will always love you and want to be your husband."

"Oh Larry, that's so sweet, even though you are a pervert" Heather says. "I want you always as my husband, too. In all honesty, when I read the stories I see myself as that woman; weird isn't it?

I do not know what is going to happen when we are back home in Chicago we'll just have to wait and see but for now per our agreement I know there is still another week of Heather Rules.

Where's breakfast, I'm starving."

We talked as we leisurely ate our breakfast. I sat so that I had a complete view of Heather. I do not remember a time I had an unfettered view of Heather's nude body. It seems like she had always rushed to cover up when I had caught her nude but now she seemed to enjoy being constantly on display.

Heather talked excitedly about the things she had experienced over the last week, about dancing nude, feeling many new hard cocks and being with Tom yesterday.

Then she starts to talk about today, saying "I can't believe I'm going to be sold at auction," and "I'm going to be the property of another man" and "I wonder how much I will bring?" and "what will I have to do?" I watched as the flesh between her legs quivered and twitched from her excitement.

We called home and talked to the folks and the kids for a while and then it was time to prepare Heather for the auction block.

Heather entered the shower and to her surprise, I joined her. Heather started to say something but I pressed my fingers to her lips and immediately she understood; I was going to prepare her.

Taking the shampoo bottle, I washed and rinsed Heather's beautiful red hair. I next took shaving cream and covered Heather's legs. Using a brand new razor I removed every trace of hair from her legs and under her arms. Soaping a wash cloth, I proceeded to thoroughly wash Heather's body. I took particular care to clean Heather's private places of any traces of me.

Heather had drifted into another world. Her eyes stared blankly and she was deep in thought, no doubt recalling the story of the woman sold at the charity auction. That story had also been a favorite of mine to imagine Heather in and now the story is going to happen for real.

Only after I was satisfied that I had been removed and only Heather remained did I turn off the water and use a towel to dry the water from Heather's naked body.

I positioned Heather at the mirror; standing arms at her sides. Using her comb, brush and hair dryer, I took my time to style Heather's hair; wanting to make it perfect.

Finishing I stood back to admire my work; Heather smiled her approval.

I went into the bedroom to retrieve the garment she was to wear. Though made from expensive cloth it resembled a pillow case with cutouts for the arms and head; meant to prepare the wearer for her new status.

When I returned, Heather was obediently standing with her arms at her sides.

Raising her arms straight out to the front, I slipped the garment on her. Lifting her arms straight over her head, I pulled the garment down her arms and slipped her head through the hole in the top. With her arms still over her head, I smoothed the cloth the rest of the way down her body.

Standing back to admire my work, I twirled Heather around. With her arms raised, the bottom of Heather's butt crack and half of her slit were exposed. I lowered her arms; her private areas were barely covered.

It was now time to leave.

Funny, my cock had remained flaccid the whole time I prepared Heather but now knowing it was time to take my lover to the auction block and sold as a slave, to a yet to be determined owner; my cock quickly raised to full hardness.

mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers