Heather Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Heather jumped but made no effort to move away.

His left hand made its way done Heather's front until the middle finger slipped into the folds of Heather's sex. The g-string hit the floor and Heather was naked.

Bidder 3 was obviously very interested in Heather as he continued to thoroughly get a feel of the merchandise that would soon be offered for bid.

The auctioneer cleared his throat, and bidder 3 reluctantly left the stage.

I knew he would be an enthusiastic bidder when Heather was offered for sale.

Heather turned to face the audience and put her hands behind her head. Three men also in tuxedos came onto the stage. One was holding the shackles meant for my wife, another held a cat o' nine tails whip and a cattle prod, and I wasn't sure what the third had.

Seeing the whip, Heather's face showed a real concern.

The one with the shackles commanded, "Spread your legs!"

The one with the whip gave her a stroke causing Heather to jump. As it turned out, the whip was for show not to do real harm because it did not leave any marks but must have stung. Still it had a realistic effect.

Heather was quick to comply and the shackles were attached to her ankles and then clipped together. Heather would only be able to take short steps.

"Hands in front." and another wack from the whip. As Heather's hands were manacled together. A chain was attached to the manacles to lead Heather around.

I had a perfect front row seat to watch Heather's tattooing.

"Walk" said the guy holding the chain as the other guy stung her with the cattle prod.

With some effort, Heather was able to get on the platform. She was turned facing the beam with her back to the audience.

Her shackles were unclipped and the chain on her right foot was attached to a ring to the right. The guy took the chain attached to her left foot and commanded, "Spread."

Heather did as commanded as her legs were spread wide, the muscles in her legs straining and the chain attached to a ring on the left. Next, the guy took the chain on Heather's manacles and pulled forward causing Heather to bend over the bar at the waist. That chain was attached to a ring, too. Heather was now securely held.

As Heather was being bent over the bar, I focused on Heather's bottom, which was barely 5 feet in front of me. When Heather was upright only the crack between her buns was visible but as she was bent over the bar, the effect was like watching her sex open like a flower blooming.

First her puckered opening appeared, followed by the pink, enticing entrance to her love tunnel. I sat watching in amazement as her pink nether lips first split and then literally bloom like flower petals as they emerged from their hiding place, soft and shiny from the moisture covering them.

My mouth watered and I wet my lips; wanting to lick the love dew from the pink petals.

The third guy came forward and I realized he was the tattoo artist. Oddly, he was wearing one of those flashlight things on his head but I could not see any light coming from it.

The tattoo guy set about his work on Heather's right butt cheek. I could hear Heather whimper from time to time but I could not tell if it was from the sting of the tattoo needle or from the way the guy was slipping his fingers in and out of Heather's pussy and ass.

Finished with his task, the guy moved away, except for some redness, I did not see anything different. Then the guy shined his light on Heather's right butt cheek. The special light made her id number 2008041903 and the logo visible in glowing red numbers.

As a conclusion to the first auction, the whip guy whipped Heather's back and butt with six blows. Causing her to twitch and struggle against her bonds.

No real harm was done but curiously, I watched as the wetness coming from Heather's vagina increased noticeably. In fact, a drop collected at Heather's clitoris, hung tenaciously for a moment, before falling to the floor.

Heather's manacles and shackles were clipped back into place and the chain guy led Heather, hobbled by her fetters, from the stage. The whip guy poked her with the cattle prod a couple of times just for fun.

I had to stop rubbing my hardon with my hand over my pants in order to not ejaculate.

I was blindfolded and David escorted me back to my waiting room. David removed my blindfold and said, "No offense but I'd love to get a piece of your wife's ass. She has a fine looking pussy. I bet she just milks the cum out of you."

"No offense taken," I replied as an image of David fucking Heather flashed in my mind and the seed of a plan was planted.

Brittney came in and said, "I thought you would like to see the merchandise on display before the customers start their examination."

When the screen came to life I could see Heather, naked inside of what can best be described as a cattle stall complete with a straw covered floor. She stood, feet shackled and hands manacled, biting her lip, her eyes showing a high state of arousal. Heather was available for hands on inspection by her potential owners.

Brittney, smiling, had taken the liberty of rubbing my stiff cock through my pants.

The television went black; Brittney and David left. "I'll be back to get you when it is time to auction your wife," David promised.

Then there was silence. My mind was racing as random visions flashed across it. I sat in the chair trying to capture the memory of what I had just witnessed. I thought I would go crazy when the TV suddenly came back to life bring my lust crazed mind something to focus on.

The TV started playing a video replay of the auction I had just witnessed. I leaned back to watch trying not to rub myself; at least I would not have to strain my brain to remember what I had just witnessed.

My lust induced trance was broken by David coming for me. The procedure was the same blindfold-walk-sit in seat in auditorium.

The auctioneer began, "Next item 2008041903 as described in your catalog is a thirty-one year old, fertile, married, mid-western female, red hair, borne two children, husband is fixed.....................

Heather was led onto the stage, positioned on the platform with the post. The chain attached to her manacles was fed through the ring and her arms were stretched above her head. This time the chain was pulled so tight that she had to stand on tip toes.

My god, what a horny site, Heather's body was severely stretched and she struggled to stay on the tips of her toes. Stretched as she was, every straining muscle could be seen.

The best part were her breasts, stretched and lifted, there was only a little jiggle as she moved. I had to laugh, a week ago all I wanted was to see her display her braless breasts, now she was naked and displayed for the world to see.

"Gentlemen, remember the proceeds of this sale are for charity and as always bidding will begin at $100,000," the auctioneer stated.

It had begun; the sale of my wife. After this she would be owned by another man.

"I have $1,000,000 do I have $1,100,000. I have $1,100,000. $1,100,000 can I have $1,200,000....... $5,000,000 going once, $5,000,000 going twice, I have $5,100,000...

"$5,100,000, I have gentlemen can I have more. $5,100,000 going once, $5,100,000 going twice, sold to bidder number 3 for the excellent price of $5,100,000. Enjoy your purchase sir I am sure she will provide you with much pleasure," the auctioneer said.

Heather was removed from the post and brought forward to stand in front of me.

I pulled the anklet from my pocket and stared up at Heather's face. She was absolutely beaming!

I slipped the chain around my lover's ankle; latched the ends. Looking up to Heather again I mouthed the words, I love you.

She was then led off the stage. My wife the love of my life had just been sold and I was left alone. I sat back in my seat and realized I had just ejaculated in my pants without touching myself.

As David put my blindfold on he said, "Damn she was so close to the record. I thought for sure she'd make it. Oh well, being number 2 is pretty good."

David led me to my car. No other cars could be seen.

David shook my hand, "I'll see you around the hotel. Remember Heather will be brought back here tomorrow. You will be able to pick her up here after 6:00 PM."

I nodded my head and got into the car and said, "You know David, next week, if you're not busy and Heather feels like it maybe you can join us for dinner one night."

David had a knowing smile and said, "I just might do that."

I looked at the time, 11:00 AM. I still had two hours before I had to meet Jeannie.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers