Heather Rules Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung up as we pulled into the restaurants parking lot. You know the kind, just regular food nothing special; great when it's late and nothing else is open.

"Oh god, I'm thirty years old and lying to my mother. She'd die if she knew what I've actually done." Heather said to no one in particular before continuing. "Can you imagine, 'yes mom, this trip I've been fucked by eight men who paid me, one of them my pimp Larry set me up with. I fucked another man last week who also paid me and I was sold at auction to yet another man who now owns me. '"

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

In the restaurant, we were seated in a back corner by ourselves and were quickly greeted by our waitress, Jean, who had a knowing look on her face, like she knew what we had been up to. She took our orders and thankfully left us alone.

"So," Heather started. "Get the camera out." I did and started recording. Focusing in Heather's face, Heather started again. "So, as you know I woke up this morning all confused and feeling a lot of remorse over what I had done and kinda wanting things to go back to the way they were, you know."

I started to reassure her but she cut me off before I could say anything.

"I saw your note and it made me feel even worse. Anyway I was just finishing lunch and feeling really down when David came by. He commented on how down I looked but before I could say anything he grabbed your note off of the table and read it.

Instantly he grabbed me roughly by my arm, jerked me out of my seat and said, 'You're coming with me" creating a big commotion and generally scaring the hell out of me. People gawked and stared at me as David led me away.

At his car, David put me in "the position" as he proceeded to run his hands up and my body. He took his time; copping a feel of my breasts and even sliding his finger through my cleft when he put his hands under my dress.

Once he finished frisking me, he pushed my head down on the car and pulled first one hand and then the other as he clamped handcuffs around my wrists. The next thing I hear is "You're under arrest for solicitation."

I blanched white and my mind went blank as David put me in the front seat of his car. As if off in a distance I could hear, "You have the right to remain silent. You have the.....

David left me sitting in the car and made a brief phone call before he got in and we drove off.

My mind started going ninety to nothing as I started imagining the shame of having to explain my arrest to my folks and what about our neighbors and your job. Tears started to flow and I pleaded with David but he wasn't having any of it. The son of a bitch just kept driving.

I was still babbling and blubbering when David turned the car into the entrance to the hotel's parking garage. Now I was really confused. He parked the car in a fairly secluded area of the garage and, without saying a word, left me sitting.

The next thing I know, he is hauling me out of the car and around the back where I find myself staring into the chest of a huge black man, Marcus.

Looking menacing and looking down on me Marcus started in on me, 'So I hear your husband has been pimpin' his hot wife's whore ass in my hotel. Let me tell you something whore, ain't gonna happen unless I let it happen. Do you understand me, cunt?'

Being called 'cunt' kind of pissed me off but I was too scared to even move.

'Answer me, cunt or I swear...' Marcus bellowed.

Through my tears looked up at him and told him yes I understand.

'Good' Marcus started again, 'this here is my hotel and no slut whore works it unless the cunt works for me. Let's see what the merchandise looks like before I decide if your cunt ass gets to work in here.'

He pulled the strings and released the slip knots holding my sundress on. Gravity took over and the top of my dress drifted down and uncovered my breasts to Marcus's filthy stare.

He took a breast in each hand and squeezed them hard before pinching my nipples. Despite his rough treatment my mind had settled down and I felt myself juicing up.

'Nice, very nice,' Marcus hissed, 'firm, even though they's been nursing babies."

I scowled at Marcus's insult and made he and David laugh. I knew everything would be alright now.

'Come here and feel for yourself,' Marcus told David.

David came over and I smiled at him as he took his turn molesting my tits.

'Let's see what the rest of the ho looks like,' Marcus declared as he pulled my dress the rest of the way off before doing the same with my panties. With my sandals off, I was completely naked in a public parking garage and at the total mercy of two almost total strangers.

'Look at that the bitch is bare; nothing but pink. Know what it means when a ho shaves her snatch, means she can't get enough,' Marcus said before running a finger through my slit, making me shudder, and declaring, 'and she's wet too. Damn, you are a whore!'

I just smiled and spread my legs; giving him complete access. He took full advantage, plunging a finger deep inside my hole and working it in and out several times. Satisfied with his examination of my fuck hole, Marcus spun me around and bent me over the back of the car and made me spread my legs wide apart. The next thing I know he has his finger jammed all the up into my asshole as he reamed me out good.

When he finished doing that he stood me up and made me clean his nasty finger with my mouth! He made me lick his finger he had just had shoved up my asshole until he was satisfied it was clean! I felt so degraded and dirty; it was disgusting and exhilarating at the same time. I can't tell you if I loved it or hated it."
Heather had long ago pulled her skirt up around her waist exposing her pussy which she was busy diddling as she related her story. I moved the video camera under the table and focused it between Heather's legs as her fingers worked her clit.

"About that time I need to pee really bad and said so. Marcus had no mercy, he just said, 'do it here.' He even pulled out his cell phone to video me.

God, it was so embarrassing squatting down in front of the two men for them to watch me pee. I tried to push but nothing came out. I had to will myself to pee and I squeezed down and a trickle started; slowly the trickle increased until I was shooting a solid yellow stream from between my legs to my audience's delight.

'That's right you nasty whore pee so we can watch you. Ain't she a nasty whore, David?" Marcus chided me.

Where's our food," Heather said from out of nowhere, "I'm starving."

As if on cue, Jean came with our food and put it down in front of us. Jean had a shit-eating smile on her face as if she knew exactly what we had been up to. Thankfully, she just served us our food and did not ask us anything even though I could tell she wanted to.

Heather stopped talking long enough to tear through about half of her burger. My normally very dainty, prim and proper wife was anything but, as she ripped her burger apart and chewed with her mouth open and tried to talk with her mouth full.

"Anyway," Heather continued, "after I stopped peeing Marcus jerked me up since I was still handcuffed and couldn't get up myself.

'Listen, bitch,' Marcus yelled at me, 'have yo' ho ass here by 5:00. You can do your old man's John first but after that your mine until I say so. 'cause if you don't do as I say my friend David here will do for real what he started to do, and you and your pimp husband will have yo' asses hauled off to jail and you'll be having to explain to mommy and daddy and yo' church friends back home why you got arrested for being a ho. Do you understand me?'

I told him yes and then he told me to get a different jewel for my navel piercing because 'the boys likes da' ho's with big flashy jewels' and he told me to wear a g-string and to bring plenty of extras "so the customers would have souvenirs.' Condoms were also required 'cause they don't like sloppy seconds, either.'

With that, he left, but not before pocketing my panties.

David put me back in the car still handcuffed and naked. By now, whatever funk I had been in was long forgotten. As David drove away a wicked thought entered my head. I put my feet up on the dashboard and spread my legs wide opening myself up for David.

David smiled appreciatively as he ogled my moist labia and stiff clit. His hand drifted between my stretched legs and his finger contacted my engorged clit causing me to gasp and shudder. His finger traced a line down my wide open cleft and to my opening that was dripping with excitement.

David kept working his fingers up and down my cleft each time rubbing my clit at the top and slipping his fingers inside me at the bottom. This fueled the fires burning inside me and before we reached our hotel, I stiffened and came with a powerful orgasm.

David parked the car in a secluded area and pulled me out and unhandcuffed me. He order me against the wall with my hands outstretched above my head and made me spread my legs. He copped one last feel of my breast for which I swatted his hand making him laugh.

'Stay right here,' he order me and then he got in his car and left.

He left me standing there and he left, taking my purse and my dress with him. So there I was naked and without a way of getting into our hotel room. While I was standing there I heard the sound of a car coming toward me. I was unsure of what to do, David had ordered me to stay but what if it was not David?

My fear was relieved when I saw David pull up behind me and toss my purse and dress out of the driver's side window.

'Good girl,' he complimented me, 'you'd better get a move on you don't have much time.'

I looked at my watch and saw that I only had a couple of hours to do everything. I quickly pulled on my dress and headed for the tattoo shop that had done my piercing. My breasts were jiggling and bouncing as I hurried along; making heads turn as I walked passed but I didn't care. A whore doesn't care if someone ogles the merchandise.

Sean, the guy who did my piercing, greeted me and showed me a selection of jewels. They were all gaudy and gorgeous but I had to decide quickly so I picked this one. Do you like it?"

Heather pulled the hem of her dress up exposing herself from the waist down, displaying her new jewelry for my approval. My hard cock pulsed at seeing dangling from her navel was a bright silver chain at the end of which was the word "$WHORE$" spelled out. $WHORE$ was two inches long and studded with glittering rhinestones that flashed in the lights of the restaurant.

Heather looked so sexy sitting across from me exposing her bald pussy in a booth of a public restaurant. From the look on her face, I could tell she was enjoying being the "bad girl" she has become. It's hard to believe that in a few short days she had gone from being the straightest woman you could ever meet to being the complete slut she has become. I guess it's true; all women are sluts at heart.

Heather dropped her dress back down into her lap but left her pussy exposed and continued her story. From the way her hand was moving I could tell she was fingering herself as she talked. I moved the video camera down and zoomed in on Heather's smooth gash.

"Sean stared lustfully into my eyes and offered to put the cross into my piercing. I hesitated, unsure; the good girl Heather was giving it one last gasp. She was telling me not to do it, to run away.

I looked at Sean hard; he's definitely not my "normal" type. Heavily tattooed, his scraggly beard and shaggy greasy hair was in sharp contrast to the clean cut guys like you I hang out with. The argument raged inside my head for a few seconds until I felt the gooey wetness coming from between my legs; my nipples hardened and my clit slipped out of its hiding place. I gazed back into Sean's lust filled eyes and with shaking hands I untied the strings holding my dress up and let it fall to the floor leaving me standing naked, right there in the middle of the tattoo parlor."

Heather stopped talking; Heather's hand had been busy between her legs and I watched her shudder through a mini orgasm.

"Sean was so cute, he smiled broadly, eyeing my naked body, taking it all in, not sure of what to make of having a naked woman standing in front of him. His hands were actually shaking as he picked up my new jewelry. He knelt down in front of me, his eyes looking directly at my swollen pussy lips. I spread my legs and Sean understood the invitation.

Firm male fingers touched the inner thigh of my right leg and slowly eased their way higher until they hit their target. God, it felt good. I was so wet those fingers easily slid deeply into me before he started pulling them out and running them up and down the inside of my slit several times.

Everybody in the tattoo parlor was focused on me and I loved the attention."

Heather paused for a second and looked at me seriously, "You need to know, the 'good girl' Heather is dead now, I'm going to have to keep doing this, I love this too much to ever stop, even when we go home." Heather said. "I love you..."

I cut her off and told, "It's OK I understand."

This seemed to reassure her as she continued her story, "After that, Sean made quick work of changing out my piercing. He led me to a back room on the pretense of looking at myself in the full length mirror. My heart was in my throat and beating ninety miles per hour. I was standing admiring the glittering jewelry hanging from my navel, the rhinestone word whore mocking the woman I used to be.

Sean came up behind me and took my hanging breasts in both of his hands; squeezing them hard, the way I like it. With his fingers, he pinched my tender nipples. 'You know, if you'd like, I can put piercing in one or both of these,' he told me. 'Or maybe a nice tramp stamp here,' he said as he rubbed the small of my back.

His hand didn't stay there long though, as it moved downward and a felt a finger probing my puckered hole. 'Or maybe a nice ring or two here,' as the fingers on his other hand pinched my clit hard.

I feel like such a damn slut and I am fucking loving it!

Just then I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and the bare head of his hard cock was poking at my backside. I was going to get fucked and I was wet and ready.

I spread my legs and leaned forward anticipating taking Sean's cock in my pussy. There was only a momentary pause as I felt Sean aim the soft head of his hard pole at the entrance to my hole. Once he found the spot, I expected him to just shove it on in but instead, the son of a bitch took his damn time and let it sink into me slow and steady."

At this point I looked at Heather concerned about her failure to exercise appropriate caution. She saw my concern.

"I know, I know, I should have used protection but I didn't have it with me, it was still out in the parlor and I was too far gone to care. I'll do better I promise. I needed cock and I needed it right then! Besides I make the rules, remember, Heather rules?" She reminded me emphasizing the word "remember."

I shook my head yes in obedience to our agreement.

"Good boy," she said "God, it was such sweet torture, I felt every millimeter of his fucking thing as he slowly pushed himself in me. Damn!"

Heather's eyes were glazed over and a fine sheen of sweat coated her skin as she was no doubt experiencing some of the same feelings she felt as she recounted her experience.

"He hit bottom before pulling back out and repeating the process again and again. At some point, both of his thumbs contacted my ass hole making me squirm then, bam, they were in me and it felt like he was trying to pull me apart. I yelped in protest and tried to pull away but he just laughed at me. He knew I didn't mean it, there was no way I would let him finish.

The next thing I know, my fuck hole is empty and his cock is buried in my rectum. What is it with men and sticking it up my ass, anyway, isn't my pussy good enough?"

I just shrugged and she continued on.

"He buggered the hell out of my poor hole; I'm still a little sore, the asshole, him, I mean. He didn't last long, fortunately, he groaned loudly enough to let the people in the front room know what he was doing and soon I had his sperm filling my bowels.

He pulled out, leaving a huge empty feeling inside me and I thought he was through with me, but I was wrong. He didn't let go of me, instead he pushed me to my knees which put me face to face with his now deflated cock, which he pointed to. I was confused until he commanded me to 'clean it."

God, he made me feel so gloriously humiliated, treating me like the whore that I am. I first licked and then sucked the soft tube of flesh that had just been in my poop chute into my mouth. Sean didn't let me up until I had cleaned it to his satisfaction.

After he let me up I looked at my watch and knew I didn't have much time left before I had to meet David. Still naked and with Sean's juices seeping out of my ass hole I ran back into the front room to get my dress and shoes but only my bag was on the front counter. I had no idea where my clothes had gone and I knew I couldn't make it back to the hotel naked and I began to panic.

As everyone there laughed at my predicament, one of the other guys pointed across the street where I saw my dress hanging from a street sign and my shoes underneath. To get them back, I would have to run across the street naked!

I had no time to lose, so after mooning them from the front door, I ran across the street to my dress as fast as I could. I know several people saw me as I passed but I did my best to ignore the honking horns as I pulled my dress back on and ran off down the street.

A quick stop at the drug store and it was back to the hotel for a fast shower and I was barely able to get dressed in time to meet David at the front door. Walking through the lobby, people either stared or glared at me depending on if they approved of my dress.

David had me at the other hotel in no time and that's when I went in and met you and Don. So where'd you get the idea to be a pimp?"

Before I could answer Heather answered it herself, "Oh yeah the "Husband Pimp Wife Whore" story, one of my favorites.

Of course you knew Don was horny as hell. I thought he was going to rape me in the elevator before we ever got to his room, he was so eager. He had me naked and had tossed me on the bed in a flash. I was barely able to hold him off long enough for him to give me his first payment and get a condom on his stiff peter before he was plowing in and out of me for all he was worth.

As excited as he was, he blew his load in no time, but his cock never went limp so after some quick negotiations, another payment, and a new condom; he was right back in me, pounding the hell out of my pussy, using me like a piece of meat.

He last longer this time, giving me the chance to try something I had read. I tighten my sphincter muscle around his constantly thrusting cock just the way I had read real prostitutes do! Don responded by groaning and clinching his teeth and almost immediately emptied his balls into his second condom.

Don rolled off of me and I pulled my second trophy off of his shrinking cock. I hopped off the bed giddy about my first trick and kind of sashayed over to put away my earnings and my trophies away in my bag. Don cleared his throat loudly getting my attention.

'You know," Don said, "I have a little money left..."

I was sure I knew what was coming next but I waited for him to ask anyway.

'I'll give you every penny I have left if you'll let me fuck you bareback.'

That's when I thought, and there it is, what every man wants, to fuck my ass! Oh wait that's not what he wanted. He surprised me when all he asked for was a good old fashioned bareback fucking.

I started to say no but then I thought what the hell, why not? What kind of a whore would I be if I turned down the chance for easy money so I turned to him and smiled. He knew what I meant and he emptied his wallet, wadded up the bills and tossed them to me. I then picked up his pants and emptied his pockets of every loose bill and every penny of loose change.