Heather Rules Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I secured my payment in my bag, I didn't even count it. Taking the lube out of my bag, I tossed it to Don. He smiled widely and said, 'I need your help' and pointed at his deflated cock.

I jumped on the bed and buried my face in his pubes. I drew the limp wiggly piece of flesh into my mouth and worked on it. I also used my hands to work on Don's low hangers which made Don jump and twitch but not pull away from me. All of this had the desired effect and soon Don was fully hard again.

Show time! I released Don from my mouth turned around and stuck my butt up in the air. Don was on it and I felt the cold lubricant drop on my hole, followed quickly by Don's finger, first one then a second and a third as he fingered fucked me; getting a good feel of my gushy insides.

Don pulled his fingers out of me leaving me feeling empty but that did not last long as I felt the soft head of Don's cock press against my waiting opening. He pushed himself in hard not giving me a chance to adjust.

Don didn't care about my feelings, he just proceeded to abuse my pussy. Each thrust in made me grunt and every time he pulled out I felt empty.

He turned me over on my back so that we were facing each other. He pulled my bottom onto his lap, spread my legs high and wide so he could see as he once again fed his hard cock up into me. Somehow he had gotten his cell phone and he was now videoing him fucking me as well as taking the occasional still photo.

For added effect, I reached down with my hands and pulled my pussy wide open for his camera lens. For the first time he noticed the wedding ring on my finger and he reached down and pinched it between his fingers.

'Nice,' Don told me, "does your husband know you do this?'

Do what, I said, playing dumb.

'Fuck men for money, of course.'

No, he hasn't got a clue. I fuck his brains out when I get home because I am always extra horny by the time I get there, so he's happy and never suspects. He thinks I'm a good wife who saves her household money and the prick's so straight he never suspects a thing.

Don resumed his thrusting with renewed vigor knowing he was doing something my husband had never done. Don soon stiffened and gave one last deep thrust and the twitching of his cock let me know he was shooting his semen deep up inside pussy.

Don was done at last and I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and get ready for my next date. I stayed naked after I came out of the bathroom so that Don got his money's worth from my naked body. While he watched me I pulled on a new g-string and then my dress. Now fully dressed, I gave Don one last kiss and left. In the elevator, I reapplied my lipstick and checked myself in the reflection from the glass.

From the elevator, I went to you and handed you my money before I headed back in the bar to see who Marcus had for me first. Fortunately, this guy was a straight fuck nothing funny. It took longer to undress and dress. Once he was in me it was a quick squirt into his condom and we were done. Just the way we whores like, wham bam and thank you maam.

The next guy though was different from the start. Like you saw he was my Dad's age and he was freaky; he paid a lot extra but he demanded I call him, daddy. Sick, right? On top of that, he called me 'his baby girl.' From the time we left the bar he was all over my groping me and pulling at my clothes; I swear I thought he was just going to strip me right there in the lobby!

He was so embarrassing; pulling on my clothes as we waited for the elevator. Pulling up my skirt and flashing everyone my barely covered pussy and practically bare ass. Telling me I was "a bad girl for wearing such sinful underwear" and that he was "going to have to punish baby girl for being so bad."

I responded be slapping at his hands and saying, 'stop it Daddy' and 'don't Daddy.'

Little wonder that when the elevator came no one got on with us. No sooner did the elevator doors close than he was on me again. He spun me around so that I was facing out toward the lobby. The next thing I know he is on his knees behind with his hands under my skirt pulling my g-string off.

I felt so wicked having this stranger pull my panties off in that glass elevator where anyone looking could see! Fortunately, I think we were too high up for anyone to see he did plaster them to the glass when he kissed me.

The door to the elevator opened but before he let me go he made sure to undo the knot holding my dress up. Once I stepped out of the elevator it cascade to the floor, leaving me naked except for my high heels as 'Daddy' walked me down the hall commenting on 'what a bad girl you are' and 'Daddy's going to have to punish his baby girl.' He kept playfully swatting my butt to press his point.

Once we were in the room it was quickly down to business. He dropped two grand on the dresser and said, "That's yours when I'm done with you but not until I say we are finished."

From there it was pretty standard, he stripped down, put on a condom and since he wanted me from the back I got on the bed in the doggy position, my favorite. Like the rest of them he just shoved his cock straight into me without any regard for my pleasure.

At some point I could feel the tip of his finger jabbing my asshole moments before I felt him shove the damn thing in me. I sure was glad I had lubed that too.

As he plowed in and out of me I kept a running dialogue about 'What a bad girl I am for fucking my Daddy' and that 'Daddy has to punish his whore daughter.'

He shot back 'that's right Daddy's goin' to punish baby girl for being a whore' and that 'Daddy's going to punish baby girl with the good book for being a whore and fucking her daddy for money.'

Like the rest of them he did not last too long for round one and I was hoping there was no way he could get it up for a second round but I was his until he said we were finished so I had no choice in the matter. He stood up and dropped the used condom on the floor; he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me down on the floor in front of him.

With his limp cum covered cock staring me the face, I knew what he expected me to do. Fighting the urge to throw up, I sucked the soft spongy piece of flesh in my mouth where I could taste his cum and latex from the condom.

I worked feverishly to get him hard again the whole time he berated me for being a "whore" and "fucking men for money" and that "I deserved the punishment I am going to give you. After what seemed like an eternity but was in actuality only a few minutes the old guy's cock got hard again.

Then it was another condom and wham, he forced my head down on the bed so that my ass was stick up in the air. I knew what was coming so I still myself and tried to relax as best that I could. He lined up on his target and then shoved himself straight into my asshole. God it hurt, I thought he was going to split me in two.

I was more than a little happy when he finished and pulled out of my poor throbbing ass. God, I was praying he was finished but it was not to be.

Taking off the condom and dropping it on the floor with the other one he announced it was time for my punishment. "Baby girl deserves a good spanking for being a whore and fucking her own Daddy."

He grabbed my hands and pulled me over to a chair and pulled me over his lap just like you do a naughty little girl to get her in position for a spanking. That's when I understood what he meant by he was going to punish me.

"Twenty on the bare ass with my hand to start I think. You will count every one and thank me after. Do you understand?"

"Uh huh," I replied.

"What did you say?" he scolded me.

"Yes Daddy, spank my ass twenty times, please." I quickly corrected myself.

"Very good, and don't lose count or we'll have to start over," Daddy instructed.

Swish and Smack.

Suddenly I heard the sound of my flesh being spanked and felt a searing pain shoot through my body.

Damn that hurt. I bolt up off his lap and rubbed my butt trying to make the pain go away.

'No, no baby girl has to stay on Daddy's lap for it to count and no rubbing. Now let's start over.' Daddy told me.

I composed myself and returned to my position over his lap.

Swish and Smack.

One, I forced myself to say, thank you Daddy.

Swish and Smack.

Two, thank you Daddy.

Swish and Smack.

Three, thank you Daddy for spanking me.

Swish and Smack.

Three, thank you...

'I don't think that was three.' He gleefully announced.

Shit! I lost count already!

'We'll have to start over.' He said.

Swish and Smack.

One, than you Daddy. I told him hoping to get this over.

Swish and Smack.

Two....

Swish and Smack.

Swish and Smack.

Swish and Smack.

Swish and Smack.

By ten, a funny thing started happening instead of pain my bottom was feeling all warm and tingly and my pussy started juicing up involuntarily. I was starting to like getting spanked.

Swish and Smack.

Eleven. Thank you Daddy for spanking me. Thank you, thank you daddy. I started acting out even more.

Swish and Smack.

Twenty. Thank you Daddy, you're the best Daddy.

Swish and Smack.

Twenty-one. Thank you for spanking me Daddy.

Swish and Smack.

Twenty-two.....

Swish and Smack.

Twenty-three.....

Swish and Smack.

Twenty-four......

Swish and Smack.

Twenty-five....

At twenty-five he stopped."

Twenty-five! I thought your punishment was twenty, where'd the other five come in? I interrupted Heather.

"Oops," Heather said with a sly grin and blushing at the same time, "I guess we forgot to stop.

At some point the old guy had shot off again too because I could feel his wet drying cum coating my lower belly. God, my butt was deliciously on fire and my pussy was absolutely gooey with my wetness. Something that was not lost on the old asshole as he parted my legs and fingered my wetness. 'Oh, baby girl is such a naughty girl, her pussy's all wet and juice from her daddy spanking her.'

He finger fucked me for a while and then old guy announced, 'I have to punish baby girl with the good book now.'

He pulled the Gideon Bible out of the drawer and I thought what's the bastard going to do now quote me some scripture. Instead he raised it up over my upturned and splayed open butt cheeks and gave me ten or eleven quick swats with it.

His cock was hard again and I was feeling so wicked and nasty that I eased myself down between his legs. I pinched the head between my fingers and examined it for a second before parting my lips and sucking it into my mouth.

'Oh god,' the old fart exclaimed, 'baby girl is a very bad whore putting my nasty thing in her mouth and sucking daddy's hard thing.' With that he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking his cock with my mouth. 'Just for that baby girl is going to have to swallow every drop when daddy comes.'

My god the asshole lasted a really long time since he had already cum three times in the last hour. I was damn glad when the few drops of his cum finally shot down the back of my throat. Finally he was finished with me and he dismissed me with a wave of his hand.

I gathered my money and put it in my bag and went to clean up. It took me a few minutes to clean the dried cum off and brush out my hair and reapply my makeup. I pulled on a new clean G-string and went out into the bedroom to put on my dress but when I got there the bastard and my dress were gone!

I noticed that the door to the room was open and when I looked down the hall the son of a bitch was standing at the elevator doors waving my dress. So the only thing I could so was to walk to him wearing just the tiny G-string.

I got a few steps down the hall when I heard the "ding" indicating that the elevator had arrived. The bastard waved my dress a couple of times and then tossed it into the empty elevator car. I only had a few seconds to get there or I would lose my dress!

I sprinted down the hall as fast as I could with my bare tits flopping around to the delight of that stinking piece of shit. I barely made it before the doors closed and "Daddy" got one last swat of my ass as I passed him.

I am certainly glad I wore the halter because I almost didn't get it on before people from the ground could see me. I barely had time to make myself descent before the doors opened at the lobby and I had to get off to the reproachful stares of the women getting on. Wasn't all bad though, he did toss in an extra thousand in with my dress."

Heather stopped talking suddenly and I could see she was quickly moving to bringing herself off right there in the restaurant. I alternate the views of the camera between her face above the table and zooming in on her gushy crotch below.

Her breathes became short and shallow and then her body stiffened as the contractions of ecstasy enveloped her. She then held her breath for several seconds before she bent over the table and started gasping for air.

"That must have been some burger," a voice from out of nowhere said. I turned around to see the grinning face of our waitress, Jean, who had stayed discreetly away as Heather recited her tale.

Heather blushed deep red from being caught and tried to straighten her clothes out.

"Don't worry about it, honey," Jean said, "Happens more often than you think. Let me guess, you're here visiting from let's see. Minneapolis? No. Green Bay? No. Chicago! That's it you guys are from Chicago."

"Yes," I replied since Heather was still in no shape to talk. "Been here since last week, but how did you know we are from out of town?"

"It's easy, especially when you are the way you are. Happens at least once a month usually more." Jean said. "Couples come in here from the Mid-west thinking 'hell we're in California nobody knows us why not live a little, do things we'd never do back home.

Normally it's the man, he comes in here all weird with his shirt open to his belt trying to hit on his waitress while the woman comes in dressed sexy like you but you can tell she's not happy. They're the kind that he's talked her into trying to swing but she's not really interested.

What's funny is that when they come back in later he's all quite like and pissed but she's all wide eyed and excited. Since she's fresh meat she's been fucked like a dozen times, but all he got to do was sit in the bar and gripe about the lack of any.

But you two aren't that kind. No, you two are the other kind."

"What kind is that," Heather asks.

"Slut wife, sorry hon., I mean hot wife," Jean replies.

Heather snickered and said, "Slut wife is fine, I've grown to like the term, slut, it gives me chills just saying it. I also like being a whore." Heather shivered a little in excitement when she said "whore," proving her point.

"Ok, then this is about you being a slut and him encouraging you," Jean continued, "I can tell from the way you two are dressed. He's dressed nice for a date or something but you, you on the other hand are dressed to get fucked. So how many, tonight, I mean."

"Well I'm not sure how many times," Heather said proudly, "But there were eight different men, nine if you count my husband, Larry, he's also my pimp. He whored me to a friend in his class. Paid me good money to fuck me twice in my pussy and once in my ass."

"Wow," Jean said in surprise, "you are one lucky girl, getting to fuck and get paid and with the help and encouragement of your husband, too. How lucky can one girl get?"

The two talked back and forth some more and Heather related her story about the next six guys, all were straight fucks and a couple fucked Heather more than once but she could not remember which ones.

Heather even showed Jean her money. "Shit, girl you did alright," was Jean's sort of compliment. "You're one lucky woman or should I say whore."

They both laughed and made more girl talk before Jean had to wait on her other customers. Heather talked some more but did not remember many of the details of the rest of her guys. She just said, "One fuck was pretty much like the others."

Jean was outside smoking as we left and Heather went to her to say good-bye. Jean must have something about liking her dress because the next thing I know Heather has pulled it off and handed it to Jean. Now except for her stockings and shoes, Heather is naked.

Instead of going straight to the car, though, Heather ran over to the sign and made me photography her posing by the sign and at the front door. Heather was acting like a naked little girl running away from her parents as they tried to corral her.

It took me a few minutes to round her up but I was finally able to coax her into the car and as we are leaving I look into the rearview mirror just in time to see a police car pull into the parking lot.

The trip back to our hotel was interrupted by several detours to photography Heather by several street signs and other landmarks. It was with great relief that I was finally able to pull into the hotel's underground parking garage.

I was able to park without a hitch so now all I had to do was get my naked wife to the elevators and then to our room without being stopped. I offered to go to the room and get Heather something to wear or at the very least to cover up with my shirt but she would have none of it.

"I going to do this and you can't stop me," she told me. "I'm having too much fun even though it scares me to death."

We were headed for the elevators, when Heather suddenly stopped. "Wait, she said, "I have to go."

I was not sure what she meant but I quickly understood when she squatted in the middle of the parking deck.

"Don't just stand there get the camera," she commanded.

I did as I was told.

"And get plenty of close ups too," Heather said.

She waited until I was ready and in position. I zoomed in to where she had spread her nether lips with her fingers to give the camera lens a clear shot of her small pee hole above her over fucked pussy. It did not take long for a stream of gold liquid to shoot out of the hole and arc toward where I stood videoing.

I panned in and out to show the length of Heather's golden fountain pouring out of her. Slowly the flow waned until the last few drops defied gravity and clung fast to Heather's bottom.

From Heather's slit, I videoed where her urine had splashed down in front of me and then followed the stream that ran down between my shoes before flowing to the edge of the deck and cascading over the edge to splash down on the parking deck below.

Heather was shamelessly laughing, relishing her new found freedom in her corrupt, depraved and immoral spirit.

A sudden ding announced the arrival of an elevator car to our parking deck, cutting short Heather's celebration. The sound of the doors opening was followed by a couple of male voices having a deep discussion about an unknown subject.

Heather darted between two parked cars and took cover as the voices grew closer and more distinct. The men became visible and I recognized them as being in my class, they were having a deep discussion about one of the trickier problems from class.

Once they saw me, I got sucked into the discussion. The three of us talked back and forth for over thirty minutes without reaching a conclusion. I finally had to excuse myself and head toward the elevators in hopes they would leave and free Heather from her hiding place.

I got on an elevator and rode up a floor and then came back down using the stairs, expecting that they had moved on but to my great consternation they remained where I had left them, having only moved out of the way to let a car pass. Heather was still trapped.

After another ten minutes, the two parted ways having agreed to disagree until class tomorrow. To my great dismay, one of them headed to one of the cars Heather was using as her hiding place and got in. Damn if the other guy did not do the same with the car parked next to the first guy. If Heather had stayed put there was no way she was not getting caught.