Heather Rules Ch. 12

Story Info
Even without trying.
6.2k words
4.41
41.1k
14
6

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Wednesday morning I wake up in bed, alone. I assume Heather is still with David. I have to admit I miss her and I am more than a little concerned as I dress and leave the room not knowing for sure what has happened to my wife.

A part of me wishes things could be as they were before we came on this trip. I reminded myself that I had started this and that I had agreed to abide by Heather's rules in order to get what I wanted while we are in California; still I missed her.

I did not hear from Heather until after 3:00, a simple text, "Tonight I am all yours."

Class ended, Jeannie stopped me before I left and complimented me on the excellent progress I had made, even calling me her, "star pupil." Of course, she also slipped her hand down the front of my pants and into my underwear until she was able to wrap her fingers around my balls and give them a tight squeeze.

I groan but make no effort to escape. Waves of pain mixed with tremendous pleasure shoot through my body in the way only a man whose testicles are so delightfully abused can experience. Jeannie smirks, knowingly, having done this to an unknown number of other males. I remember she said she was twelve when she learned the art of torturing testicles. She says nothing; just continues her exquisite torture of my poor balls trapped in her hand.

I am ensnared half way between a heaven of having a beautiful young woman pleasuring my most intimate parts and the hell of having those same parts tormented in ways most men fear. Jeannie rolls my balls around inside the extremely tight grip she has on my balls.

My cock stands rigid and hard pressed against Jeannie's arm. Jeannie releases her grip on my balls, much to my relief and disappointment. Her hand wraps around my hard cock which she gives a couple of squeezes to my extreme pleasure. Smiling devilishly, she walks away.

Back at the room, Heather is in the shower preparing for tonight, our tonight. She tells me to look through her things and pick out what I want her to wear.

I did as I was told and looked through Heather's clothing trying to decide what I wanted her to wear. My first inclination was to dress her in a white skimpy sundress but instead I decide on something entirely different. I found a loose fitting blue dress with a low hem and a high neck line; it was a totally proper dress for a mother to wear to a PTO meeting. I looked through her underwear and pulled out her old faithful bra with its thick cups and a pair of old lady cotton panties.

Tonight Heather would be the wife and mother she has always been. Tonight Heather was mine again and only mine.

Heather came out of the shower and into the bedroom still wet and naked. She saw the outfit I had laid out for her and smiled and then jumped into my arms and kissed me enthusiastically. "Thank you," she announced when she broke our kiss. "Thank you for picking out the perfect things for me to wear. It lets me know that I am secure and that I can return to..." Her thought trailed off.

We kissed and kissed again. Her just washed bare skin was moist and warm and soft and sensual. My cock sprang to life as my mouth glided down Heather's neck to her chest; savoring the flavor and smell of freshly washed skin.

At her breasts, I suck on first one and then the other; encircling the tip and flicking my tongue on each tender nub in turn. Heather's sighs and heavy breathing was all of the encouragement I needed to push on.

I pressed her to lie back on the bed and spread her legs. I remember something I read once. I pull a cough drop from my pocket, mentholated and pop it in my mouth. While waiting for the cough drop to melt, I take the time to examine my wife's perfect sex, admiring the sweet moist folds and the tempting passage that has provided me so much pleasure through our years of marriage.

As the cough drop melts, my mouth fills with the sensations caused by the analgesic, a feeling I am about to transfer to my wife's most delicate place.

I bend down to where my wife lays on the bed; her legs spread lewdly apart, her womanly flesh open and bare, inviting me. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue and lick boldly from her anus to her clit and back again.

Strange how until last week her anus had been something repugnant, something I avoided ever touching. Now, however, I freely dip my tongue into the many delights it offers and I am thrilled to provide my wife with a whole new level of pleasure.

Back to the action, I spread copious amounts of my saliva mixed with menthol over the whole of Heather's tender region, coating the soft folds and sensitive membranes.

The effect is immediate as Heather gasps and she opens her eyes from this new stimulating sensation.

I smile up at her as I continue to coat her tender vulva. She relaxes and settles in to relish the new sensations radiating from her sexual center. I am careful to coat her generously, liberally applying extra to her clitoris and anus.

I stop and gently blow across her vulva and anus. Another deep gasp and an "Oh god" testify to the intensity of the stimulation my lady is feeling from this new experience but I am not finished yet.

I continue my gentle blowing which sends chills of total pleasure throughout the body of my lover; unseen I slip a circular candy into my mouth, wintergreen and allow it to partially dissolve.

I resume my oral stimulation and surprise my love with yet another sensation to her stimulated flesh. Another "oh god" and a deep slow "yessss" come from above my head; her body is convulsing now in almost constant orgasm.

At just the right moment I position the circle of candy in my mouth and take aim. The white circle slides perfectly over the tiny protruding bud of Heather's clitoris as I "save the captain."

For Heather, this is too much and her body is rocked by wave after wave of mind blowing orgasm. Her back arches and her body shakes violently with the intensity of the sexual pleasure rocking every fiber of her being. Anxious hands furiously grip my head as she mashes my mouth hard against her sex and as a torrent of growling incoherent guttural noises spew from her mouth.

At last she relaxes her grip and she begins breathing again in hard deep breaths as she tries to regain her senses. She pulls me up her body and kisses me hard and passionately as she looks deeply and appreciatively into my eyes for having given her yet another new experience.

My cock is rock hard and I am ready for my turn......

A phone rings and rings again. I want to ignore it. I want Heather to ignore it but it not just any phone; its Sy's phone. I look at the platinum chain circling Heather's right ankle, a reminder that she is the property of another man and subject to his desires and commands.

Heather is quick to answer, not wanting to disappoint her owner. "Hello, Sy. Yes, I am having a good time. No, of course you're not interrupting anything important. Nothing, yes Sy I'm naked right now. Ok." Heather walks onto the balcony and stands at the railing and giggles. Heather listens as Sy talks posing according to his instructions and answering "yes" and "no" and "of course" to questions unheard by me.

"Friday, yes 10 AM."

I look at Heather as she walks back in without saying anything.

"What?" Heather asks naively as she puts on her panties and picks up the bra.

"You know what, what did he want?" I ask irritated.

"Not that it's any of your business but Sy says I have to start making him a return on his investment so he has scheduled something for me to do Friday." She answers smugly, reaching behind her to secure the clasp of her bra.

"What does he want you to do?" I demand.

Sliding the dress over her head she says, "My owner will let you know when he wants to. Now get dressed, I'm starving!"

All thought about me and what we were doing before the phone call is gone. I glared at Heather trying to think of something to say, but what could I say. It pissed me off that some asshole could call and have my wife do anything and I did not have a say in it. I know I had sign that damn agreement but it still pissed me off.

Heather could see I was angry and she just stood there and smirked at me. She finally broke the silence by saying, "Don't be that way, it's something you've fantasized having me do for some time just like one of those perverted stories you read."

Now, I really was curious but I knew there was no use in trying to get it out of Heather so I got up and dressed, still in a bad mood.

Dinner was nice; it was good to have the old Heather back. We laughed and talked and flirted and talked some more. It was almost like in the old days before work and kids and life got in the way.

Speaking of the kids, Heather called even though it was late in Chicago. The kids were excited to hear their mother's voice and it was the normal round of "I miss you's" etc. It was good to be a family again, if only for that brief moment.

After dinner we walked and held hands and kissed the way a man and a woman do when love is brand new. Strange that with everything that has happened I appreciate Heather more than ever before.

Around 7:00, Heather and I got in the car for a drive with no particular place to go. Mindlessly, I drove around; not really paying much attention to where I was going.

Suddenly, Heather smiled and shook her head and laughing said, "You just can't get your mind off of it can you?"

Confused, I looked at her and she pointed at the building beside us; it was the same club Heather had first danced at last Thursday.

I could not believe it! Here I was having the first "normal" night with my wife since we left Chicago and I had inadvertently brought us back to the topless club. Freud would be proud.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I start muttering, "How did we.....uh, what are we....uh...... What do you want to do?"

"I'll let that be your choice," Heather replies.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to go in and see what the place is like on a normal night," I suggest.

Heather smiles sarcastically and says, "Yea, that's it, it won't hurt."

I park the car and escort Heather to the club. I pay the cover and we settle at a table in the back to watch the action. There is a two drink minimum and since I do not drink that meant there were four drinks for Heather.

The music was loud and a thick haze hung in the air so it was relatively hard to see. On the stage, one girl would appear and strip followed by another. They were the stereotypical skanky topless dancers with platinum blonde hair and fake everything. All things considered I prefer real women like Heather.

By the time Heather had finished the third drink, she was feeling very mellow and she stood up by the table and started dancing to the music blaring from the loud speakers. This got the attention of the men in the bar, including a group of a younger guys sitting at another table.

One of the guys came over to our table and introduced himself to Heather saying, "Hi, my name is John. My friends and I are throwing a bachelor party for my friend, his name is John too. In fact we are all named John."

"Un Hun I see," Heather said.

"Anyway, I had hired a girl for the evening but she stood us up it seems it's that 'time of month.' I was wondering since you seem to be free and you look like you want to entertain tonight if you'd mind helping me out?" John inquired. "The manager says its fine with him and we already have a party room in the back if that ok? You don't have to dance long, Bob....uh, John has to be back in his room by 10 or his bride will kill him and there won't be any funny business. The management won't allow it and the bride will 'de-nut' Bob, I mean, John if he has sex with anyone but her."

Heather hesitated.

"We'll make it worth your while," John added as he pulled out a thick roll of $20 bills.

Heather looked at me and I nodded and said, "As long as I can tag along."

"Fantastic!" John exclaimed as he quickly peeled off 25 twenties and handed them to Heather. "That's to start."

John motioned for the 7 Johns to join us as we made our way to the back and the private party room.

The club provided a body guard so John 1 had to peel off more of the twenties to settle up with both the manager and the body guard before we could go in.

The room was somewhat small with a circular couch running around the outside and a two foot high padded platform in the middle for the dancer to dance on. The waitress took the drink orders and John 1 peeled more money off of his roll and commanded, "keep'em coming."

Heather started by making the rounds by sitting in each of the John's laps. Heather had had 4 drinks by now and was totally loosened up. She was merciless kissing them passionately and grinding her firm ass into the hard lumps in the pants of her Johns. The guys were eating it up as their hands roamed across Heather's ass or slid between her thighs and up her dress.

I sat taking it all in; wishing I could be one of the guys.

Hard rock music was blasting from the speakers as Heather climbed on the mini stage in the center of the horny Johns. Her hips began to sway sensuously in time to the music as all eyes focused on her. Everyone had a good up skirt look of my wife's panty covered ass and pussy. Heather continued to dance like this for what seemed like a very long time and the Johns were becoming impatient to see more.

Heather looked straight at John 1 who suddenly realized the problem as he reached into his pocket, pulled out the shrinking wad of bills and tossed 5 more at Heather's feet. "Keep'em coming honey. The more I see the more you see." Heather chided.

With that Heather began to slowly and sexily remove her "mother" dress. The guys all snickered and elbowed each other as her white full brief panties were revealed followed by her white full cup bra. Heather tossed me dress as she, starting with the groom, began a second round of kissing and riding the guys' crotches.

Heather brought groans of pleasure as she road one pants encased hard cock after the other. She finished with John 1 who peeled off another 10 bills and added them to Heather's stack.

With the extra monetary encouragement, Heather moved to the groom again. Sliding onto his lap again, Heather's mouth wrapped around his and their tongues danced in and out of each others' mouths. Heather must have told him to take off her bra because the next thing I saw was his hands unfastening the clasp.

Heather's audience cheered when the groom pulled Heather's bra up and off of her arms; holding it high like a prized trophy. Heather leaned into him and kissed him heartily and then in a quick motion rose up so that the groom was kissing and sucking on one of her hard nipples before Heather jumped up on the platform and began to dance.

The Johns sat entranced as my wife's bare tits twitched and jiggled to the ever driving hard beat of the music. As the song was ending my wife dropped head down and ass up on the platform in front of the groom. She wiggled her ass in front of his face. The groom sat red faced afraid to do what my wife was inviting him to do.

The guys on either side of him elbowed as a chorus of "do it, do it , do it" started up. It was funny watching as the poor guy, hands shaking, reached for the waist band of my wife's white cotton brief underwear. A broad smile spread across his face as the elastic band slipped past my wife's white ass giving him a close up view of my wife's gaping open pussy.

With her panties gone now, Heather spread her legs wide apart so the groom's eyes could feast on her tender moist folds and hot pussy. If it had not been for the guard, I am sure he would have buried his face in Heather's pussy.

Now completely naked, Heather began another round of lap dancing. Now, as Heather made her rounds, each guy got a face full of tits. Mouths closed around and sucked her erect nipples. The guard cleared his throat as if to remind everyone he was still here but looked away.

The next thing I saw totally shocked me. Unseen by me, Heather had somehow managed to undo each of the guys' pants so that when she did the first guy she first pulled his pant to his ankles, leaving him in his underwear.

Heather started rubbing her pussy up and down the hard cocks of each guy; her bare pussy separated only by the thickness of their underwear. She rode each guy in turn until they each shot their load in their underwear, everyone except the groom that is.

As each finished, Heather sent them out of the room. John 1 was the last, except for the groom. When he was done he simply tossed the remaining bills on the platform. As he was leaving, Heather made eye contact with me and signaled that I should leave too.

Reluctantly, I got up and exited with John 1 and the guard; leaving Heather alone with the groom. I gathered Heather's earnings and also took Heather's dress as I assumed she would not need it for a while. I looked for but could not find her bra and panties. The Johns had no doubt claimed it as a trophy.

When Heather appeared, she had the glow of having just been fucked. She immediately went to where the Johns were sitting and kissed each in turn; making a big deal of bending over and spreading her legs so that each of them got a clear view of her freshly fucked hole with the groom's cream oozing slowly out.

Red faced, the groom rejoined his tribe. They were merciless in their treatment of their friend. Telling him what a bad boy he had been. Heather even got in on it by sitting on the table and spreading her legs, exposing her sex in all of its just fucked glory. The groom's liquefied semen literally formed a stream as it leaked out of Heather's hole.

Heather's final act was to give the groom one last wet sloppy kiss and tell him how "good" he was and that his "bride is one lucky girl."

All eyes were on Heather as she left the Johns, headed toward me. She was about half way to me when the manager grabbed Heather by the arm. The rudeness startled Heather and me. Were we in trouble?

The manger was talking in Heather's ear and her expression change as her concerned look was replaced by a broad smile and an enthusiastic affirmative head shake.

What was going on?

I did not have to wait long as the manager helped Heather push her way through the crowd to the stage; men's hands copping a feel of whatever they could as she went.

At the stage, Heather turned to face the manager. The manager reached his arms around Heather so that her tits were buried in his face as he firmly grasped Heather's ass cheeks in each of his hands and planted Heather's butt on the stage.

As the manager backed away he had a clear view of Heather's freshly fucked pussy. This prompted him to run his finger up and down it's cum soaked length before he had her suck the juices from his finger.

The crowd cheered wildly as Heather joined the other girl on stage and began to dance. The girls took turns dancing and sliding up and down the brass pole to the erotic delight of the crowd. About half way through the song the other girl came up and embraced Heather.

I had never imagined Heather with another woman, so this was all new to me. Heather surprised me even more by fully embrace the other woman and then they passionately kissed each other.

I watched in shock, my naked wife making out with another equally naked woman. The girls embraced naked breasts to naked breasts and crotch to crotch, their hands massaging each others' ass cheeks as they continued probing each other mouths with their tongues. Their naked feminine bodies kept time with the music as they remained locked in their lesbian embrace.

The crowd was cheering and shouting as dollar bills fluttered onto the stage, encouraging the girls.

They broke apart, only to reunite; this time they straddled each others' legs and began humping their pussies on each others' thighs. At the same time, they played with their own tits. The crowd pressed in even harder to watch Heather and the other girl dirty dance with each other.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12