Heather Rules Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd cheered wildly when wet streaks appeared on each of the girls' thighs from the juices coming from their stimulated pussies. From the expressions on their faces and their hard protruding nipples it was obvious they were both orgasming at the same time.

Heather dropped to her knees; her face almost touching the pussy of the other woman. Playfully, her tongue flicked out, almost but not quite touching her partners gash. Just as quickly, Heather flipped around on her hands and knees turning her backdoor to the other girl.

The other girl came up behind Heather and started thrusting, fucking Heather with an imaginary cock. At the same time the woman's hands roamed across Heather's body; kneading Heather's breasts and caressing the rest of Heather's womanly curves.

Another naked woman came out with a fake pink plastic phallus strapped to her crotch and wagging from side to side. Naked girl number 2 took naked girl number one's place behind my wife's upturned ass. Next, to my absolute amazement, girl number 2 positioned the pink plastic shaft at my wife's entrance and then pushed.

In it went, my wife's pliant flesh yielding to the plastic rod invading her body where only a man's penis had ever been before. The plastic tube reached its limit and girl number 2 slowly extracted the dong as the raging crowd of horny men cheered the girl-girl action playing out on the stage in front of them.

Slowly girl number 2 built up a rhythm as her fake cock glided gently in and out of my wife's hot snatch. Heather was now reacting as if the cock pumping in and out of her were real as the pleasure of her doggy style fucking began welling in her.

Girl number 1 had been an idle spectator, dancing in time to the music and cheering my wife and girl number 2 on, waiting for just the right moment. When she sensed that the time had come, she lay down in front of Heather and offered her pussy to my wife.

Heather did not hesitate, burying her mouth into girl number 1's eager hungry snatch. Heather's introduction to Sapphic love was now complete as she enthusiastically feasted on her new lover's pussy in front of her.

The crowd was cheering wildly and they piled more money on the stage but all three girls were oblivious to what was happening around them as they built themselves up into a rhythm of ever increasing lesbian love delights.

Girl number 1 was the first to reach her climax as her body shuddered in orgasm. At just the right moment as if they had rehearsed it Heather pulled her mouth away from her lover's pussy which squirted copious amounts of girl cream up and out, coating Heather's face and hair.

If I had not seen it I would never have believed it. As stream after stream squirted Heather in her face and in her hungry mouth.

As this was happening Heather reached her climax as her pussy spasmed around the pink unrelenting invader sliding in and out of her. Seeing this cause girl number 2 to fill in the final piece of the girl-girl-girl three way.

Spent and exhausted the three women collapsed into a heap of naked sweaty twisted girl flesh as they cuddled and kissed each other tenderly. Girl number 1 made a show of sucking and licking girl my wife's juices off of number 2's still erect fake cock.

My mouth was dry and parched and my head was spinning as I stared at the nasty scene in front of me. I could not believe this was my wife, my previously caste, virtuous, Christian wife, and yet it was her. God, I was so horny, I wanted to jump on the stage and fuck Heather right there and then along with every other man in the building.

The last song of the set ended and Heather's new friends guided her off the stage. The crowd kept cheering so much that the house could not start the next set so the manager signaled for Heather and the girls to come out for a curtain call.

They came out arm in arm and as their fans applauded they embraced again, kissing with new found passion and they left the stage again. More applause brought them out again but this time they only linked arms and bowed for their adoring fans. Finally the applause began to die down and the next girl was able to start as the money was collected from the stage.

I headed for the car still holding Heather's dress, unsure of what Heather would do next. I had just rounded the corner of the building when I saw Heather standing next to the car naked her hair still wet with girl juice. I was surprised Heather had not drawn a crowd but I guess everyone was still inside waiting to see her come out from backstage.

As I came to Heather, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Thank you!" She said. "Thank you for being the best most understanding husband in the world!" We were kissing just like it was normal for us to kiss with Heather naked outside of a strip club.

My cock was rock hard and I was horny as hell; Heather was horny as hell. We finally could not stand it anymore. I did not care who saw or what happened. I dragged Heather around to the back of the car and bent her over the trunk before spreading her legs. My pants were down and my cock out in a flash.

Holding Heather down on the car with one hand, I used the other to position my cock at Heather's already over used entrance and then in a single hard thrust I was buried deep in Heather's tunnel and I began to violent thrust in and out.

Heather just grunted and groaned as I pounded her for all I was worth. "Yes, yes, yes," she wailed as my cock plowed in and out of her sopping hole, making little sucking and squishing noises as I did.

As horny as I was I did not last long so in moments I was shooting my load into Heather's steamy already fucked snatch.

Regaining my senses, I realized the peril I had placed Heather in as a few men had started gathering around us, openly short stroking their exposed and hard cocks. Quickly, I rushed Heather into the car and just as quickly jumped in my side of the car and sped off to a chorus of profanity.

Heather was laughing and chattering away about what a great night she had when she asked where her dress was.

That is when it hit me. Shit! I had put it on the trunk lid when I had started fucking Heather and had not gotten it before we drove off. Her dress was now somewhere between us and the club, another trophy for another pervert. Heather was once again riding around naked in our convertible rental car with the top down. Furthermore, she had to again negotiate getting to our hotel room while nude without getting caught.

Funny, even when we started out intending this night to be a return to normal, we have managed to turn it into yet another perverted sexual adventure.

I did not answer Heather but when she realized what had happened, she laughed at the irony of our situation and I laughed with her.

Heather and I sat in the car holding hands just like everything was normal. You would never guess from seeing her face that she was naked.

I watched lustfully as her bare breasts and nipples were illuminated as we passed each street light only to be covered by dark shadows before being illuminated by the next street light. She spread her legs and put her feet up on the dashboard, opening her pussy up for an unobstructed view.

She was seen by several people walking along the street as we passed them and by a number of men driving SUV's. All were shocked at the brazenness of the naked woman in the convertible. Some displayed disgust but most were delighted to have such an intimate view of my wife.

Did it really matter anymore how many saw her? Hundreds had already seen her on stage naked and even dirty dancing and having lesbian sex with two women. Would a few more hurt anything?

I pulled into the hotel parking garage. "Pull into the first available space," Heather instructed. I looked at her with concern. "Do it!" She commanded.

There was an open space on the busy first floor but it was also a long way from the elevators. I parked.

The first floor was brightly lit and cars were always passing as they were either coming or exiting. For the first time tonight I was scared. How were we going to pull this off without getting caught and arrested?

Heather looked at me and saw my concern and reassured me, "Don't worry, it'll be fun. I promise."

Heather reached under her seat and pulled out handcuffs that had a long chain attached to be used as a lead. She handed me the key and said, "Put them on me."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Yes David gave them to me now go ahead, put them on me." She instructed again.

Mindlessly, I took the cuffs and opened one of the bracelets; slipping Heather's right wrist through the opening before closing the ratchet and locking the cuff around Heather's arm. With one arm secure, I did the same with the other.

Seeing Heather handcuffed and naked was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my life. My cock was so hard, it hurt!

I looked at Heather; nothing was said, nothing needed to be said. I opened my door and got out of the car and went to Heather's side and opened the door. Her eyes were open wide and her nostrils flared showing that for all of the confidence she tried to show, she was in fact scared.

I helped her out of the car and took the end of the chain to lead her to the elevators. I led the way and Heather followed.

A car headed for the exit rounded the end of the row. There was no escape for Heather this time as I just kept walking. The car passed me without hesitation but when Heather came into view, the startled driver slowed to gawk at the naked woman, handcuffed and being led by a man.

The first car went on its way but a second car came from the opposite direction. They encountered my naked wife from the rear slowing to stare at my beautiful wife in her nakedness before continuing on their way.

This was repeated three more times before we made it to the elevators. Each time the driver only slowed to get a good look at the man leading the naked handcuffed lady in the parking garage but no one stopped or even seemed to want to report it. Heather's broad smile must have assured them that she was not in any danger. I guess in California a man leading a naked smiling handcuffed woman around is no reason to be alarmed.

Heather was partially concealed behind me as a young couple stepped out of the elevator; never noticing Heather. So strange.

Once in the elevator, Heather stood in the back center as I stood off to the side, holding the chain connected to Heather's handcuffs. The elevator began to rise toward our floor and the safety of our room. If we were lucky we would pass the lobby without stopping.

No such luck. The elevator slowed and stopped at the lobby. The doors opened obediently to let more passengers on.

Five businessmen of various ages entered; greeted by my naked handcuffed wife and me holding the chain attached to Heather.

"She lost a bet," I told them, answering their unasked question.

They all snickered but said nothing; instead taking full advantage of the opportunity fate had provided them to ogle a naked woman and appreciate all of her fully displayed charms.

We arrived at our floor. One of the men asked if they could take Heather with them. Heather smiled as if to accept the offer but I declined. We had had enough adventures for one night.

"Well, here's my card if you change your mind just call my cell number," the leader said. I took his card, noting that they were from Wisconsin, not far from Chicago.

In the room, Heather was her normal excited self as she alternated between declaring her love for me and how exciting it was to do what we had been doing as I stripped naked.

She asked me to unlock her handcuffs but I had other ideas.

Instead, I took the cushions off of the couch and laid them in the floor. Heather looked at me confused. Next, I had Heather lie down on the cushions and then taking the end of the chain I wrapped around a table leg and pulled. This raise and secured Heather's arms above her head and stretched out her chest. I have always loved the look of a woman's chest when her hands are raised and her breasts are pulled up and tight.

With Heather secured as she was, I was totally free to do as I pleased. I lay beside her and allowed my hands to roam freely over her tight chest and breasts. I sucked on one tender nipple and then the other; alternating freely. I kissed up and down her stretched tummy and around her thighs.

I stuck my head between Heather's legs and lapped freely at the sweet juicy folds of my angel's sex. I stayed at it, pleasuring Heather and stimulating her tender clit until Heather took a huge gasp and I was rewarded with spurt after delicious spurt of the wonderful elixir my love gives me when she orgasms.

When I was ready, I crawled between her legs and aimed my over hard cock at the hole that has always brought me so much pleasure for so many years. I pushed forward, savoring the feeling as I was enveloped by Heather's velvety smoothness. I tried to go slow; wanting this feeling to last, but I was too far gone again.

I plunged myself in and out of Heather until I could no longer hold and the familiar feeling in my groin signaled the beginning of my orgasm. With one last solid thrust I again emptied my balls into my lover.

Breathless and expended, I withdrew from the warm place that had engulfed me.

I was done.

I unlocked Heather's handcuffs, crawled into bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow, Heather is Jason's but tonight Heather has been all mine and I would not change a thing.

12