Heather Rules Ch. 15

Story Info
We return home.
5.3k words
3.96
55.5k
28
15

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers

The light of another California morning came streaming through the hotel room window marking the start of a new day; our last, at least our last day in California. I took these last few moments as I lay in bed half between asleep and awake to reflect on the events of the last two weeks. Which raised the question, what happens when we get home?

Heather's nude body started to stir beside me. I rolled over to stare at the face of the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife. Standing, I slowly pulled the covers off of Heather's body; half afraid of what I would find.

Amazingly, Heather appeared to be in good shape, considering the workout she had had last night. Her breasts and nipples were only slightly swollen and most of the bite marks and slight abrasions had faded. The tender ribbons of her bald pussy, though slightly puffy and swollen, almost looked normal.

Not being use to being used, only her anus was the worse for wear. Red and swollen it was evident that Heather will have trouble taking a dump for the next few days.

I remembered the hemorrhoid cream in our medicine bag. Squeezing a generous amount onto my hand I, as gently as I could, applied the soothing ointment to the tender inflamed tissue. Heather bolted upright from the intensity of my contact to the tender abraded area.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She screamed from the shock and pain.

"I was trying to take care of your ass before you woke up." I answered in defense.

"What...?" She replied, still half asleep.

"Look at yourself." I told her.

She turned her backside to the mirror in the room and bent over and spread her legs apart enough to appraise the damage. In the mirror, a flame red circle with the look of ground beef greeted her.

She looked at and the only thing she could say was "damn."

"Lie down and let me put this on you," I instructed her.

She complied and lay on her stomach and spread her legs and tilted her butt up to present her anus to me. Taking the tube of medicine I pointed it directly at the raging red tissue and squeezed the goo into her opening.

This time the effect was less dramatic, Heather twitched slightly as she felt the comforting effects of the ointment sooth the pain caused by her abused flesh.

I used my finger to spread the gunk around and even managed to work my finger past her tightly squeezing sphincter and into her interior. I took more time than was necessary to use my finger to explore Heather's nether region. Heather went from being a raging cat to a purring kitten.

Once I was finished, I helped her up. I held her close as we walked around the room. Heather's legs were sore from being stretched out wide for so long and she had trouble keeping her balance. We continued dancing like this until Heather regained her equilibrium and was able to stand and walk on her own.

Heather was almost fully recovered when a knock at the door startled us. Looking through the peep hole I saw young Mr. Jason standing on the other side with a food tray. I had not ordered room service so apparently Jason had taken it upon himself to do it for us; no doubt hoping for a little room service himself.

"It's Jason," I announced to Heather. "I'll get rid of him."

"No," Heather said, "let him in."

"But you're in no......." Heather interrupted me by coming to me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me deeply.

"I'll be OK," she said softly and kissed me again and pressed her fingers to my lips.

Heather went to the bed and pulled the covers off, leaving just the top sheet before she lay down in the middle and spread her legs in preparation for her young lover.

I quickly pulled on my pants and set up the video camera before opening the door.

Once Jason caught sight of Heather lying naked on the bed, her legs spread and her vagina open and waiting for his young cock to fill her, he handed me the tray and stripped off his clothes.

Luckily, the video camera was recording or I would have missed the start. Jason was naked in a flash and his stiff young cock stood out long and straight from his belly the way only a teenager's does, he paused to admire Heather's naked body. This gave me time to set the tray down and get to the camera to better record Heather's latest adulterous act.

Heather opened her arms in invitation and Jason responded by climbing on the bed between her legs.

Jason held himself above Heather, his body shaking in anticipation of the pleasure that was about to come. Heather took the long hard pole of flesh in her right hand and positioned the large circumcised purple head at the gateway to her love tunnel.

As I watched through the view finder the youth's cock disappeared into my wife. Once he was fully embedded, he sank down on my wife's naked body and began pumping in and out of her hole. Their lips met in a passionate kiss before their tongues began to intertwine from their mutual lust.

Without warning, Jason stiffened and stopped moving. He had jammed his cock into Heather as far as he could go and I knew he was sending stream after stream of his hot thick young seed into the gateway to her womb.

Amazingly, after the spasms in his groin stopped he began sliding his cock in and out of Heather again; fucking her for the second time in quick succession. I do not think his cock even shrank a little. He continued to pound himself in and out of Heather, lasting slightly longer this time, until his body stiffened once again, shooting a second load of his live sperm into Heather.

He stopped moving up and down but he also stayed on top of Heather; kissing her and fondling her. I thought it was strange; surely he was done. He made no effort to pull out or get off of Heather. To my total surprise, his ass began to move up and down again.

Three times! The fucker was going to fuck my wife three times! No way!

But he did. For the third time his ass began to move up and down as his cock slid out and then in, over and over again. Oh to be young again!

Heather had actually gotten into it, by now. I think she had planned on only giving Jason a sympathy fuck but now she was enjoying it! With the video camera I was able to capture the moment Heather went into orgasm.

I recorded her eyes rolling back into her head and the tremors in her body as wave after glorious wave of pleasure swept through every nerve ending in her body.

Jason would have lasted much longer this time but Heather's orgasm triggered his third and he ejaculated deep in the interior of Heather's body.

That was it, Jason was done.

He stayed on top of Heather, exchanging deep passionate kisses until his penis fully deflated and slipped out of Heather's quim.

Rolling off of Heather, he went into the bathroom and quickly rinsed off.

I was so horny I could not wait so I was on top of and into Heather as soon as Jason was in the bathroom for sloppy seconds, adding my load to Jason's three.

By the time Jason came out of the bathroom, Heather and I were at the table enjoying the surprise breakfast he had brought. Jason's flaccid cock hung limply down, bouncing against his thigh as he dried off and got dressed.

Heather, still naked and with cum running down her legs, walked Jason down the hall to the elevator. There they kissed and made out, Jason's hands fondling Heather's tits and ass, until the car arrived.

They kissed one last time, Heather bent her left leg back as Jason palmed her tits, before Jason got in the car and the doors closed behind him.

With her lover gone, Heather giddily skipped, her bare breasts bouncing delightfully, down the hall and back to me and inside our room. Standing on the balcony, she stretched cat like in full view of any who might be watching.

For the next half hour, Heather talked none stop about how this was the best vacation ever and how happy she was that I had encouraged her to go braless and then allowed her to do everything else she had done.

She even made me shine the special light on her butt; illuminating her auction id number 2008041903 and the logo visible in glowing red numbers.

Heather pulled the plastic bag with its ten used condoms out and gazed at it in disbelief.

"Can you believe that I, Heather Rene Smith Jones, am a prostitute, a hooker that sells her body to men for money, a slave, a black cock whore, a gang bang slut and a girl that likes to have all of her holes used?" she asked.

She fingered the condoms inside the bag; watching the liquefied semen of seven men, her customers, run around inside the sealed latex cylinders, permanent evidence of Heather's status as a lady of the evening.

She counted her money, $8,337 in immoral profits. Heather's reward for letting strangers use her as a cum receptacle. "I forgot to make Don wear a condom Thursday," Heather said, realizing for the first time she had broken a cardinal rule. "It probably would have broken anyway. At least Don got his wish and his money's worth."

After we showered, Heather started getting dressed. The disappointment must have shown on my face as I watched her pull her "old yeller" matronly all hiding white bra from the suit case followed by a pair of respectable baggy white cotton panties and put them on.

"Don't be like that," she scolded me, "we both knew it had to end. We're going back to our lives, we, I, have to be respectable again. Besides Mom and Dad and the kids will be at the airport and I can't just go bouncy-bouncy up to them, now can I?"

We packed everything safely away in preparation for our return flight back to normalcy.

At security, things became a little disconcerting as the security agent pulled Heather aside and questioned her about the large amount of cash she had in her bag.

What did Heather do? She told her the truth. "I made it working as a prostitute, see." She told the agent as she pulled out the plastic bag containing the ten used condoms.

Startled by Heather's honesty, the agent stood silently in shock; looking first at Heather, then to the money, then to the condoms and then to me. She pondered for a few minutes more before she said "OK" and left Heather to repack her carry on.

We were way early for our flight so Heather and I sat down to wait. Suddenly, Heather was biting her bottom lip as she dug around in her purse. I knew she was up to something but I was not sure what.

She took something out that I thought was aspirin inside a flat plastic wrapper. "Watch my stuff, I'll be back," she commanded as she got up and walked over to where the flight crew was sitting.

She called one of the male flight attendants over to a quiet corner and proceeded to explain something to him.

At first he appeared to be concentrating deeply in what she said. Heather pointed over in my direction and waved and I waved back. I know I looked very confused.

The flight attendant looked at me and then back to her and then smiled broadly. Making eye contact with the pilot, the flight attendant motioned for the pilot to join Heather and him.

The flight attendant then started explaining things to the pilot; pointing first at Heather and then at me, before returning their attention to Heather. All three talked for several minutes more before they nodded in affirmation to whatever Heather had talked to them about.

Then the threesome walked off together. Heather looked at me with excitement in her eyes and blew me a kiss and waved before the three of them disappeared into the crowd.

A short while later the pilot returned alone. A little while after that the flight attendant returned and was soon followed by Heather.

Heather's breasts were jiggling like she was not wearing a bra and as she got closer I could see that Heather was flush and her hair and makeup were messed up and she had the faint smell of sex.

My god, did she just fuck the pilot and the flight attendant? No, she could not have, could she?

She sat down and smiled smugly at me and I watched in amazement as she put two more fresh semen filled condoms in her plastic bag, completing the set of twelve.. Damn, she had fucked the pilot and flight attendant. Well, at least she was making the most of Heather rules and her last few hours in California.

Next, I saw her counting out some of her money, trying not to attract too much attention. Once she looked up the flight attendant came over to where we were sitting. He looked at me and kind of chuckled before turning his attention to Heather, who quickly handed him a wad of currency.

"Thank you and I'll take good care of you two. See you later." He said smugly before walking away.

Heather then got up and said, "I'll be back I a minute." She took her bag and went to the ladies' room.

When Heather came back, the plane had already started boarding; she looked and smelled reasonably normal. I never asked about what happened, figuring she would tell me about it tonight.

There was the normal amount of hassle when boarding the plane, crying babies, people trying to pry too big of bags into too small of a space, etc. We waited for about thirty minutes to take off but soon we were on our way back home and to our regular hum drum life.

We reached our cruising altitude and the attendant announced the drink service. Heather looked at me and said, "Get up; you have to go to the restroom."

"No, I don't need to go, I'm fine," I said innocently.

Heather leaned in closer to me, gritted her teeth and commanded, "Get up and go to the bathroom! Get your cock ready and I'll be right behind you."

"oh, oH, OH now I understand." I thought. Of course, that is what Heather had been up to. Heather wants us to join the mile high club.

I probably made quite a sight as I made my way to the lavatory with my erection leading the way.

Once inside, I dropped my pants and sat on the toilet with my cock standing straight up in preparation.

I did not have to wait long. Heather knocked softly on the door which I then unlatched. She stepped inside the small space and while biting her lower lip she pulled her dress over her head and off. Her panties were gone along with her bra leaving her naked. She hung her dress up with care on the hook on the door.

Turning to me she smiled before she squatted down over me and impaling herself on my erection. Fortunately, she was still wet from her anticipation and her earlier dalliances; so I went in easily.

Once I was in her, Heather began riding up and down on my pole. I was even able to latch onto one of her nipples as they bounced up and down in front of my face.

Heather began to glow and she whimpered slightly as she continued working my cock for all she was worth.

When her orgasm hit her it was one of the most dramatic yet as her whole body shook from the force of the sensations pulsing throughout her body. She bit down on my neck hard causing me to react from the pain.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," came spewing out of her mouth, much too loudly to not attract attention so I quickly covered her mouth with mine to stifle her lustful cries.

With the woman I love coming so powerfully in lap I could not last, as I joined my wife in orgasm; shooting shot after shot of cum deep inside my wife.

As we came down off of our orgasmic highs, I held my wife's sweaty body close to mine and we tenderly kissed and exchanged, "I love you's."

She got off my lap and we exchanged places as she said she would join me soon. I assumed she just needed to dress and make herself presentable again.

As I exited the lavatory, I was greeted by the smiling face of the copilot who politely said, "Excuse me" before joining Heather inside.

I walked back to my seat in a daze.

"Drink, sir," I heard from out of nowhere.

"Huh," I said.

"Would you like a drink sir?" Heather's flight attendant was asking.

"Coke, please," I answered.

With a knowing smile on his face the attendant hand me my drink and patted me on the back as he went toward the back where Heather was no doubt fucking the copilot's brains out.

Shortly thereafter the copilot walked back to the cock pit, patting me on the back as he passed.

The light for Heather's lavatory stilled said "occupied" when the pilot walked past me.

I watched as the door opened and he disappeared into the tiny compartment; the door closing behind him.

After five minutes, I heard the door open and looked back to see the smiling pilot leave. He and the flight attendant were both grinning and having an excited conversation, about Heather no doubt.

The pilot and the flight attendant exchanged a high five and the pilot returned to his place in the cock pit. When I turned around again, the flight attendant had disappeared; I assume into the lavatory.

The door stayed closed for another 15 to 20 minutes before the flight attendant came out, with a smirk on his face.

Other people had been using the other lavatory while Heather and her hoard had kept one occupied but no one seemed to object or be the wiser to the multiple copulations occurring in the one that was constantly occupied.

Curious, I went to the back and found that the flight attendant had hung a sign on the door stating that Heather's lavatory was "out of order."

After another fifteen minutes, Heather came out looking very much the worse for wear. Her makeup was gone, Heather having washed it off and she was very flush. Still, her braless breasts jiggled enticingly as she walked up the aisle.

The old lady in the aisle seat across from us handed, Heather some Dramamine telling Heather, "Here sweetie this helps me from getting sick when I fly."

Heather stifled a laugh and politely took the pills telling the old lady, "thank you."

In minutes, the plane was in final preparation for landing. The flight attendant grinned broadly each time he passed Heather and me as he checked everyone to be sure their seat belts were fastened, etc.

At the gate, Heather made sure we were the last to leave our seats. Coming to the front, the pilot, co-pilot and flight attendant stood saying their obligatory, "thank you for flying with us" statements. When I passed, they all grinned broadly at me and patted me on the back.

I started up the ramp when I sensed that Heather was not with me. Looking back, I saw Heather was hanging back with the crew. The look on Heather's face told her "thank yous" would take a little longer so I headed to baggage claim without her.

As I turned the corner, Heather's dress hit the cabin floor as the three men took complete liberty with my wife's naked body. Hands were everywhere, her tits, her ass, her pussy and Heather was loving every wanton minute of the three men's attention.

Outside of security, I was greeted by my very excited son and daughter each wanting to know, "what'd you bring me?"

"Where's Heather?" Heather's mom, Dana, inquired.

"She had some things to attend to with the flight crew, she sent me ahead to get the luggage. She'll be along as soon as she's finished," I said impassively.

Dana looked at me funny but said nothing.

We all made our way to baggage claim as the kids talked excitedly about the last two weeks with their grandparents. After claiming our bags, we waited for Heather to join us.

After a few more minutes, an almost fully restored Heather came gliding down the escalator. She had obviously taken her time in the restroom to apply her makeup and fix her hair so that she would be presentable.

As stepped from the escalator and started walking toward us, the way her breasts jiggled as she walked clearly demonstrated she was not wearing a bra. The look on Heather's mom's face made it clear that she was not happy but it was the look on Heather's father's face that was most intriguing.

Instead of the look of disgust I had expected to see, I saw the look of, well; lust, and the lump in the front of his pants confirmed it. Seems the old guy was getting turned on watching his daughter's braless tits bounce around as much as I do. Curious for a man I had always thought was extremely straight and narrow.

mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers
12