Heather Rules Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

The kids, of course, did not care; they only saw their mother not what she was wearing or not wearing. Running to Heather, the kids practically tackled her, causing the three of them to fall over and Heather's legs to fly up and her dress to slide down her thighs, leaving her legs bare almost to her crotch.

Dana was even more horrified by the brazenness of her daughter but Heather's father's lascivious stare just intensified.

Once the flurry of the kids' initial excitement died down, Heather stood and smoothed her dress back down making herself presentable. The look on Dana's face let Heather know she was not pleased to see her daughter dressed so immodestly.

Heather's father on the other hand was more than pleased to see his daughter dressed the way she was, in fact he could not take his lustful eyes off of her bouncing tits. I was not sure what was going on with Heather's father but something sure was.

When he hugged her, he hugged her tighter than I have ever seen him hug anyone, even his wife. I think he even momentarily palmed her braless tits through the front of her dress as his hands slipped around her body. The kiss he gave her was not the typical father daughter kiss. This one was filled with lust and passion; the only thing missing was some tongue action.

Heather was even taken aback by her father's sudden enthusiasm as she stood back from him in shock and surprise.

The awkwardness was broken when our daughter pointed to the anklet on Heather's leg and asked, "What's that mommy?"

"It's called a slave bracelet, dear, Daddy gave it to me," Heather replied.

"Are you his slave?" our little girl asked innocently.

"No, baby, I'm not Daddy's slave," Heather answered truthfully.

This new assault on Dana's sensibility sent Heather's mom into another round of disgusted looks and huffs as she kept say, "well I never" and "I can't believe" and "what's gotten into you, I raised you better" and "nothing good happens in California."

Heather's father, whose name is Peter, tried to calm his wife down but it did not help when our daughter announced she wanted one, too.

And so it went as we had dinner with Heather's folks and our kids; Dana griping about how Heather was dressed and the shamefulness of wearing an ankle bracelet, Peter visibly gawking at his daughter and the kids were just happy to have us home.

Then after the kids were in bed and Heather and I were alone making love in our bedroom, Heather recounted the events that happened at the airport.

She said that it hit her that we could join the mile high club all she needed was to get the cooperation of the crew so we did not get in trouble. That is when she went to the flight attendant and explained to him what she wanted.

"At first he balked, not wanting to take the chance of getting in trouble. I have money, I'll pay you, I told him, and I can make it worth your while in other ways.

That's when he became interested. They arrived at a mutually agreeable sum, $2,000 and prepared for the other ways.

Calling the pilot over, he explained our circumstances and the pilot agreed as long as I made it worth his while.

I handed them a condom each and the two of them escorted me to a private office meant for business travelers to use during lay over's. They had me naked in an instant; the pilot took my panties and the flight attendant took my bra and they both made a show of stuffing them in their jacket pockets for them to keep as souvenirs.

I was laid out on a small table; the pilot had dropped his pants and was plowing his cock in and out of my pussy hard and quick. He was all about speed and he was determined to finish quickly. I squeezed my pussy down around his thrusting cock and made his wish come true.

The pilot left and the flight attendant who had had his cock in my mouth quickly donned his condom and slid into the void that the pilot had just left and he too fucked me until he got his rocks off.

The flight attendant left, leaving me naked on the table and to clean up behind us. I picked my dress up off of the floor from where they had thrown it and put it back on.

My cock was hard as it slipped effortlessly in and out of Heather. In my mind, I could see Heather lying on the table as the two men took turns fucking her.

"Fortunately, they both had dropped their used condoms and wrappers on the floor so I was able to pick them up and complete my collection"

I groaned; trying to hold back the urge to shoot my wad. Images of my naked wife lying on a table with one man fucking her and the other with his cock in my wife's mouth floated across my mind.

"After that I came back and you saw me do the rest, count the money and store my used condoms away.

The flight attendant explained the plan. As soon as the pilot announced we were at cruising altitude, I was to send you back to the lavatory which I did. We were only supposed to do it but when I got to the door, the flight attendant told me to wait after you left.

There was a knock at the door and the copilot came in. He spun me around and bent me over the toilet and as I gazed down into the blue water below he slid his hard cock into me from behind. He did not use a condom since I was out so he got to fuck me bareback.

Once he shot his load in me, I just stayed in place expecting the flight attendant to take a turn but to my surprise another man came in."

"The pilot," I interjected.

"Yes, the pilot." She continued. "He got sloppy seconds since he followed the copilot and fucked me from behind until he emptied his balls in me.

He left and the flight attendant came in and did the same.

Only then was I allowed to dress and rejoin you at my seat."

I had finished some time ago, but I had stayed on top of Heather gazing into her eyes as she recounted the events of the day. Her face and eyes were alive like I had never seen her before. She absolutely beamed as she related her multiple infidelities and I loved it.

"When we were leaving, they only had enough time to look at me naked one last time but they made me give them my cell number so that they could call me the next time they are laid over in Chicago. The three of them want to have a party with me.

I told them that that could be arranged for the right price. I have to recoup my losses after all."

I rolled off of Heather and cuddled beside her.

It's been an amazing two weeks as I silently recounted the events.

My formally chaste and modest wife had acted out many of my favorite hot wife stories. Before two weeks ago, she had only had one cock in her pussy, mine. Now, let me see, what is the count?

Tom was the first, making one.

There was not another one until Sy, so that is two. Things really picked up on Monday as Heather prostituted her body to Don and seven others bring the total to ten new cocks. Tuesday and Wednesday were slow days as only David and the bride groom partook of Heather's charms.

I wonder if the bride found out. Does not matter.

Things really picked up on Thursday as Heather was gangbanged by Jason and his six friends.

Those seven young cocks added to Heather's total. 19 so far and counting. Don got his wish when he paid Heather to let him fuck her in her ass but since he had already fucked her he does not count, again.

Friday, things really got wild as Heather made her professional video debut with four long hard black cocks leaving a load in every hole. Twenty-three but that was far from the end as another seven black men shoved their black cocks in Heather in every way imaginable and I got to watch it all.

Today, started with Jason taking Heather three times in quick succession but since he had already fucked her, the count looked to be staying at twenty-nine.

I should have known better. Somehow Heather, in her desire to join the mile high club, had managed to add three more cocks to her pussy's meter. Not only did she join the mile high club but she did it four times over.

The final cock count for the last two weeks comes to thirty-three. That's right folks; thirty-three different men have had the pleasure of fucking my wife in the last fifteen days. I never would have dreamed it would have happened but it did. I have the videos and pictures to prove it.

Some say that I am a wimp. Some call my wife a skank. Whatever you think of us and what we did over the last two weeks really is not any of your damn business. You must have liked reading about it or you would not have read these 14 submissions.

I love my wife and she loves me and for better or for worse that is how it's going to be.

I went to sleep that night wondering what Heather would do now that we are back home. Will things go back to normal? No, I know they will not; Heather had already said so. What will Heather do next and when? Will she tell me? What about when Sy calls? I wonder...

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12