Heather's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her breath away when I did hit bottom, but she didn't cry out. Resting for a little bit, I started gently moving in and out. Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly picked up the pace and in no time, I was to coin a phrase humping Heather's brains out. Frequently my hands captured her breasts, pulling and teasing at her nipples or her clitoris leaving a trail of female secretions in my wake, by god she was wet. I felt it running down my leg and every time we made contact, a slapping sound could be heard. Heather was now climaxing on every other deep thrust into her arse-hole. She had also developed marvellous sphincter control, knowing exactly when to clench and when to relax.

After a few (I had lost count) orgasms, Heather began to loosen up. Allowing her head to lay on the sofa, she reached down to join my fingers thrusting into her pussy. Her fingers slid in beside mine, her pussy expanding to a width never known before. Then an uncontrollable wantonness came over her, she ejected my hand from her pussy and moved hers further into her body as my cock continued its insane fuck. Then, so help me, with two fingers pushed against the membrane separating our bodies she managed to massage my cock. This girl really amazes me at times.

As my cock became gripped in the need for an uncontrollable orgasm, Heather's pussy and arse united in orgasm, causing me to grow still further before attempting to shoot wads of cum deep into Heather's bowels. I writhed and moaned as I felt the ejaculations build up, trapped by the tight ring constricting my cock. She came and came again as she slowly returned to normal until all we could do was kneel, hear our moans and amaze at my softening cock, as it kept trying and still trying, to keep the moment going.

Eventually I came down from one of the highest level I had ever reached, gently I extracted my cock from Heather's arse, then laid down on my back and watched my cock as it still jerked releasing the residual trapped cum onto my body. During this time Heather was collapsed face down on the sofa, her arse still in the air and shaking after her intense orgasm. Crud slowly seeped from her arse and ran down her inner thighs

Having wiped the crud off my body, I then gently wiped Heathers thighs before placing some tissues against her arse; then we both just lay there for several minutes regaining ourselves before rising to our feet; delicately we made our way to the bathroom for our second shower of the night. It was our first together in our new roles. Whereas in the past we had soaped each other's skin and played with each other's cock and pussy now we inserted soapy fingers fully into each other's anuses. Pushing our digits far up into each other's rectums until the palms of our hands stopped them. Heather had one hand on my cock lathering the soap that covered it and the other hand playing with my arsehole. I was teasing and playing with Heather in the same way.

The desire began to build up once again. I rinsed off my cock knelt down and kissed Heathers body whilst she in turn anally fucked me with two of her fingers, occasionally managing to massage my prostate. With great pleasure, I forced my tongue into Heather's pussy sucking hard on her clitoris. Soon I had my hands on Heather's buttocks and thrusting two or three fingers into her arse using more soap to ease the entry.

It was no good we couldn't deny ourselves any longer not bothering to dry ourselves; we walked into the bedroom pausing only briefly to pick up the jelly and tissues from the coffee table.

Almost soundlessly, with just small squeals of pleasure, Heather got onto the bed on her hands and knees, raised her buttocks into the air and waited. I didn't make her wait for long and soon had those now familiar fingers pushing in the now familiar cream. Heather's pussy was leaking like a waterfall, her anus still dilated and wanting, I was already beginning to lose myself in my own desires.

I surprised Heather by turning her over onto her back; she went willingly, trusting me to introduce her to new heights of pleasure. Again, there were few preliminaries.

I just bent both of her legs at the knees and leant forward onto her shins forcing her legs back flattening breasts. "Be gentle Daddy...I'm still sore," Heather pleaded innocently. I smiled at her devilishly with my eyes. Using my hand to guide myself, and with no hesitation, I pushed the end of my cock against her anus and with one gentle shove embedded it up to my balls into Heather's arse.

I couldn't help myself. I was lost already. Heather gave a little whimper, and then I was grinding and thrusting into her rectum giving it its second fuck of the night. Heather's arms went up and around the back of my neck pulling my head down towards hers. The movement made Heather rock backwards almost on to her shoulders as my lips met hers in an open mouthed, saliva mixing, tongue entwining deep kiss.

We fucked each other's mouths with our tongues as I fuck Heather's widening arse with my cock. In and out, I went straining to reach ever deeper. I had my own arms around Heather's shoulders pulling her away from the bed as I pulled down on her. We became animals in our lust. Our nibbles became bites both on the neck and on the shoulders.

As I sodomised her, Heather took my nipple deep into her mouth and bit hard, the motion of our actions tried to wrench it from my chest. I didn't mind I was to far gone for it to hurt. We had become insane with our needs. I dug my teeth into her shoulder as she left one breast and attacked the other. Heather's pussy was swamped with liquid. It was so wet it was like pressing into a wet sponge on every entry. Her whole arsehole felt sloppy and inviting. I looked into Heather's half closed eyes and saw the same madness I felt in mine. Her lips drawn back over her teeth revealed her animal lust, her pussy was bucketing as my cock was pounding, in and out, in and out.

Our bodies came at the same time melting into one as cum passed between us; this time my cum flowed freely, emptying me filling her, then mixing with Heather's remaining faeces as our motions continued, Heather felt gloriously filthy. We both shook as the flow continued, our hands clawing at each other trying to truly make us one. We both stayed tightly coupled as the flow continued, slowed and then finally ebbed away.

I didn't want to withdraw. I could tell that, as much as she didn't want me to. The feeling of a softening but still thick cock housed warmly in Heather's quivering rectum was too pleasant to give up easily. I made a few small thrusts but there was no desire in them, just a comfortable feeling of my cock being there, snugly inside Heather's back passage. The moment eventually passed and with that I carried Heather cocooned like into the bathroom for yet another shower. And that's all we had.

Following the shower, we opened the window to our room, shivering we both dived under the duvet and with soft murmurings of "I love you", we both fell blissfully sleep.

During our earlier relationship neither of us had yearned for this type of activity, now it was to become a regular part of our love making be it just finger play or full anal intercourse.

To be continued

12