Heather's BDSM Journey

Story Info
Blonde wife begins her training.
5.3k words
4.42
145.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

WARNING-- This story depicts bdsm, forced sexual activities and extramarital sex all engaged in by a hot wife. The wife does not make love to the other men nor do they make love to her. She is used by the other men, pure and simple. If you are looking for the monogamous couple spicing thing up with each other type of story while rainbows and butterflies appear overhead there are a few good ones that were recently posted. This is not one of them. The husband is not a cuckold. If any of that is not for you then please move on and read something else and spare me the comments that show you were unable to even comprehend this first paragraph. I purposely typed this paragraph slowly so that those who persist in posting and sending childish comments can follow it better.

I will respond to all sensible e-mails but if you feel compelled to send a childish e-mail when you do please also send me a link to the stories you have contributed here or elsewhere so that I can learn how to improve my writing.

Brian is a Literotica reader who liked my stories and I offered to write him in as one of the characters and he asked if I would also add his wife Heather. I did that in one of my earlier stories and we have now decided to do a multi-part story about Heather, his wife. So, as with all of my stories, parts of what follow are true and parts are fiction. I will leave it to your imagination to try to figure out which is which.

*

The cold air from the air conditioning hit my flushed skin causing my already erect nipples to harden further and goose bumps to break out on my breasts. Of course, the fact that I was naked and kneeling on the tile floor did nothing to protect my tender skin from the cold air that was descending on my lithe form.

"Did I mention that I had a hard cock in my mouth?" The cock of a man who I had met little more than an hour ago. My head was bobbing up and down and my cheeks were indented as I worked to suck off what was only the third cock that I had ever had in my mouth. My mind raced as I pondered how I had gotten here and where the journey I was on would eventually take me.

Up until a week ago I was your typical suburban soccer mom. My name is Heather and when I am standing up I am 5'5" tall. I have blond wavy hair and blue eyes. My husband, Brian, that's him standing over there watching me take a stranger's cock in my mouth, tells me that I have a gorgeous ass. My smallish breasts are still pert with nipples that protrude enticingly when I am aroused.

I am in my mid 40's and have been married for just over 20 years. My husband and I have three sons and my husband tells me that my boys will all have to get used to the idea of dating women less attractive than their mother. I usually dismiss his comments like that because I figure that is the kind of thing a husband should tell his wife. What I don't dismiss so easily are the eyes of the teenage boys and young men that I can tell are locked on me as I lounge and swim in my bikini at the pool in our community. Maybe Brian is right that I still have it or, better yet, never lost it. I guess I am a milf.

So, how did I come to be on my knees sucking a stranger's cock while my husband stood by and watched? It all started with my asking my husband what he wanted for his upcoming birthday. I expected to hear about the sports equipment or audio gear that he had on his wish list but instead he said, "I want you to do a bdsm scene for me at a sex club."

I was stunned by his answer because even though we had experimented with light bondage and spanking and had teased each other about me having sex with other men we had never become even remotely that adventurous in our sexual activities.

"Wow, I'll have to think about that," I said as I looked into my husband's pleading eyes.

We went back and forth a few more times about his birthday wish list and he always came back to my doing a bdsm scene as the gift that he wanted most. I finally relented and agreed to do the scene which made my husband a very happy man judging by the workout he gave me that night in our bedroom.

"How does one set up a bdsm scene at a sex club," I asked my husband the next morning as we cleaned up after breakfast.

"Don't worry; I will take care of everything," Brian told me as he playfully swatted my bottom, "All you have to do is to bring your lithe body and a willingness to submit."

I wondered what I had gotten myself into but I knew that I loved my husband too much not to go through with things.

Early the following week Brian called me from work and said that we had a date for that Friday night at a local sex club to watch a bdsm scene they were going to present. Brian had arranged for us to meet beforehand with the guy who was going to run the scene. We would discuss my scene at that meeting. I took a sudden deep breath as I realized that this idea of my husband was rapidly becoming a reality. I quivered slightly as I exhaled and I thought I felt a bit of that quiver in my pussy.

"What does one wear to a bdsm scene at a sex club?" I asked Brian that night as we cleaned up the dishes.

"Let's have a look in your closet when we are done and see what you have," Brian replied.

We finished up the kitchen chores and went upstairs into my walk-in closet. Brian studied my skirts for a few minutes and then picked out the absolutely shortest one I had. It finished well above my knees and was better described in terms of how many inches it was below my ass which was not many. The black skirt Brian picked showed a lot of thigh and I had only worn it once or twice because even though it displayed my legs nicely it always made me feel more exposed than I was comfortable in being.

My husband moved over to where my tops were hanging and I already knew which one he would pick. He looked over the selection and picked a silvery grey sheer top that buttoned in the front. In the right light you can make out my nipples through the fabric and I had always worn it with a jacket over it. I knew there would be no jacket this time.

Shoes were easy, Brian picked the highest pair of heels that I had, about three inches. Almost CFM heels but not quite.

Last stop was my lingerie drawer where Brian rummaged around and pulled out a black garter belt and said, "I'll let you pick the hose."

"You forgot panties," I said.

"No, I didn't," came my husband's quick reply.

Even though I had on occasion gone out without panties at Brian's insistence I had never worn anything as short as the skirt he picked when I did. I just knew that I would feel naked under my skirt with my pussy exposed and framed only by the garter belt. I tried to talk Brian into letting me wear at least a thong but he said, "You agreed to do what I wanted for my birthday and you are already on the clock."

I then realized that my husband's plan did not just include a single bdsm session with the two of us and I shuddered at the thought of what else he had planned for me. I slowly put the clothes he selected back into my closet and closed the door.

Friday came and I decided to take the afternoon off because I was too nervous to work anyway. I shaved my legs and trimmed my pussy hair. I fixed my hair and put on a bit more make-up than usual and then got dressed. My husband watched as I drew the hose up my smooth legs and attached them to the garter belt. I held the skirt up against myself and again pleaded with Brian that I be allowed to wear panties. He refused and told me to finish getting dressed.

A few minutes later I was sitting in the car trying desperately to keep my skirt from riding up so far on my hips that anyone looking in the window could see the tops of my creamy thighs above my hose. It was a losing battle and my husband directed me to put my hands at my sides and keep them there. I whimpered my disapproval but did as he asked.

I suddenly gagged as the cock that was in my mouth hit the back of my throat and I was torn away from my thoughts. My mouth, lips and tongue must have been on autopilot as my mind had drifted off as I recounted the events that had led me here. It was sort of the way that you sometimes drift off in thought while driving and then snap back only to realize that you are miles further down the road and have no recollection of how you got there but are happy you did it safely.

Even though this was only the third cock I ever had in my mouth I had given my husband thousands of blow jobs during our 20 plus years together and he had eventually gotten me used to swallowing his cum. As I knelt before this stranger I knew that I was going to swallow another man's cum before this night was up.

I returned my focus to the cock at hand, or should I say at mouth, and was startled when I heard the door open and saw Paul walk in. Paul was the dom who had run the bdsm scene at the club. My audience had now grown by one and I felt a further flush of embarrassment spread over my naked body.

The next thing I knew Paul was standing next to me and had one of his hands on the back of my head. "How is she doing?" Paul asked.

"She's not bad," the man who I was sucking replied, "but they can always be taught to do better."

I groaned as the flush of embarrassment caused my cheeks and chest to grow even redder. Here I was, a prim and proper suburban housewife, kneeling before one stranger with his cock in my mouth while he and another man who I had met only once before evaluated my skills at pleasuring a man with my mouth.

"Well, this one needs more experience in being submissive," Paul replied. He stepped behind me and pulled my hands behind my back. I felt the cold steel as he locked first my right wrist and then my left in a pair of handcuffs. I looked over at my husband, hoping that he would now decide to help me but saw just an excited look in his eyes. I had agreed to do this for him and was going to have to see it through.

Even though I am now restrained and otherwise busy, I will continue the story of how I got into this predicament.

Brian and I arrived at the sex club and he parked the car. We went through the main door and Paul was waiting for us. Paul was a dom who trained women as sex slaves and who put on a bdsm show at the club a few times a year. Paul was a light skinned black guy about 6'2" and 200 pounds. He was in his mid 30's and worked out a couple of times a week so he was pretty sculpted. I don't know how Brian hooked up with him.

We sat down on one of the couches and Paul explained how his bdsm scenes worked. He said that he did not do anything that would permanently mark or hurt the woman involved and used safe words if that is what the woman wanted. He then produced a couple of pages of paper and said that if I was going to participate he would need my written agreement and a waiver of liability and some other legalese that I did not completely follow. I saw Brian scanning the pages and when I saw him sign I assumed that everything was OK and I signed as well.

Paul smiled as I handed my signed copy back to him and I shuddered as I realized that he had not previously smiled, even when we had exchanged pleasantries when we first met. "So, what kind of a scene did you have in mind," Paul asked.

I looked at my husband because I had no idea about such things and he sort of stammered and said, 'We thought that we would leave that up to you."

"No problem, the electrosex scenes like I am doing tonight are among the most popular so let's just do a repeat of what happens tonight. That way you both will have an idea of what is coming."

Before I could ask what electrosex was Paul stood up and said he had to go finish setting things up. "Here are your door prize tickets," he said as he handed two raffle tickets to my husband, "Hope you enjoy the show."

The rest of that evening is still somewhat of a blur as I watched while Paul used his electrosex gear on a bound woman. Brian somehow won the door prize which meant that he got to assist during the second half of the scene and Paul brought me up on the stage as well. Paul and the crowd chanting forced me to tether the woman, Ann, to a bench after Brian had forced an impossibly large dildo and plug into her.

Paul then used something called a violet wand on Ann and she shrieked and bucked each time he touched it to her restrained body. Paul then gave it to me and told me to use it on Ann but I refused.

He took it back from me and used it to shock one of my nipples through my top. I fell back from the shock and my husband caught me but instead of putting a stop to things he held my arms at my sides and gave Paul better access to my nipples. After a few more shocks Paul told Brian to open my top and my husband unbuttoned it and pulled it aside exposing my pert breasts and nipples to a room full of people. Instead of protecting me, my loving husband had exposed me and facilitated my continued torment.

A few more shocks on my now bare nipples had me struggling even more but my husband held me firmly. Paul then moved the wand down to my legs and started to shock my thighs pushing the wand up under my short skirt. I felt the shocks on the bare skin above the tops of my hose and I cried out for things to stop. Instead Paul told Brian to pull up my skirt and he reached down and pulled it up over my hips exposing my pussy. Now all of my private secrets were on display and I could feel my face redden with humiliation.

Because the skirt was so tight it stayed bunched up over my hips and Brian took hold of my arms and again held me in place. Paul shocked me closer and closer to my pussy and when the wand was above my clit I relented and agreed to use it on the other woman. I did my duty although I cringed each time I shocked Ann both because I knew how it felt having just had it done to me and because I knew that I was in for more of the same during my own bdsm scene.

The last thing I remember from that night was Paul talking with Brian and recommending that I be trained to be more submissive before my actual scene. Paul suggested a Doctor Erich von Gotha do the training and that is whose cock I have in my mouth at the moment.

Doctor von Gotha is tall, about 6'2", with light brown hair and a vaguely Teutonic aristocratic look. He appears to be in his mid to late 30s or early 40s and he is the director of the sports medicine institute at our local university. Apparently, based on the comments he has made to my husband, he is adept at subjecting women to pain in a sexual context and I shudder at the thought of what he has in store for me.

My husband brought me to Dr. von Gotha's institute and after a brief introduction Dr. von Gotha took me by the hand and led me to the center of the room.

"Let's see what we will be working with," he said as I felt his hands reach for the clasp on my jeans. Instinctively I pulled back and Dr. von Gotha paused and looked at my husband who came over and stood behind me. Brian took my arms in his hands and held them at my sides the same way he had done at the bdsm scene. I knew that resistance would be futile and I just slumped weakly as I awaited the feeling of a stranger's hands on my body.

I did not have to wait long as Dr. von Gotha undid my jeans and slid them down my legs to just above my knees. My panties followed and there I was with my pussy on full display. Only seconds later I felt my top being pulled up over my head and as I was not wearing a bra my tits soon joined my pussy in being fully exposed.

"Finish getting undressed," Dr. von Gotha directed me and Brian released my arms from his grip. I kicked off my shoes and then slowly bent down and pulled down my jeans the rest of the way and then did the same with my panties. When I stood back up I was completely naked.

"Marvelous," Dr. von Gotha said, "turn around for me and let me see your ass."

My husband always thought my ass was my best feature and even though I was mortified with my being naked I knew that the Doctor would like what he saw as I slowly pirouetted. I felt hands on my butt cheeks and as my husband was standing in front of me I knew they were not his. I had only had one other lover besides my husband and now had the third pair of male hands to ever touch me in a sexual way kneading my ass.

"Well, let's begin with some history," Dr von Gotha said as he stepped away and picked up a clip board with some papers attached to it. I just stood there naked while this stranger's eyes continued to rove over my body and my husband stood by watching.

For the next half hour Doctor von Gotha asked me increasingly personal questions about my sexual experience. I blushed as I admitted that I knew how to deep throat and regularly swallowed my husband's cum. I blushed even more when we explored my experience with anal sex and with bondage and bdsm generally.

Not only was I completely naked with my body exposed to this man but his questions were making me expose my soul, to tell him about my entire sexual history in more detail than I had ever told anyone before.

When he reached the last question Dr. von Gotha put down the clip board and said to my husband, "She is going to need lot of work," as though I was not even there or was some object he was discussing. I saw my husband just nod his head affirmatively.

"I appreciate your answers Heather," said Doctor von Gotha, "but now we need to actually evaluate your sexual skills."

I blanched when I heard his words, he cannot be serious. It was bad enough having to strip and stand naked while my sexual history was discussed in intimate detail but this was too much.

"Brian," I wailed plaintively hoping that my husband would finally intervene.

"Your husband is not going to help you; he brought you here knowing what would happen to you."

"Brian," I wailed again and saw only a lustful look in my husband's eyes. He clearly wanted these things to happen to me. I should have never agreed to a bdsm experience as my gift for Brian's birthday but knew it was too late to back out now.

"Get on your knees please Heather," Doctor von Gotha said with a look of fascination on his face. I would only learn later how fascinated the Doctor actually was with me and the plans that he had for me and how much he wanted to see me suffer, to hear me scream.

Looking over at my husband one more time in the hope that he would help me out of this predicament I saw the outline of his hard cock straining against the front of his jeans and I knew I was on my own.

Slowly I sank to my knees on the cold tile floor and bowed my head and closed my eyes. Doctor von Gotha came over and stood in front of me and raised my head by putting his right hand under my chin and said, "I think you know what to do."

I could see the outline of his hardening cock as I slowly raised my hands and slid his zipper down. I fumbled a bit but soon had the full length of his cock before me.

Even though I had only had two lovers in my life I knew a larger than average cock when I saw one and I gasped when I saw the size of his cock. It was thicker than my husband and I knew that it would be difficult to get all of its length into my mouth.

Tentatively I snaked out my tongue and flicked the head of his cock. I slowly licked the length of his shaft a few times before opening my mouth and enveloping his cock with my mouth.

The Doctor groaned in response and I started to suck him in earnest.

As I mentioned before I was somehow multitasking in that I was recounting my experiences at the same time that I was ministering to the strange cock that was filling my mouth. Having Paul cuff my hands brought me back to earth for a bit but I was soon back on autopilot and seemingly alone with my thoughts.

My mood was broken when Paul said, "She does not seem focused enough on what she is doing," as he stepped behind me and took my hair in his hand. He pulled my head back a little and said, "Now, look up and keep your eyes open when you are sucking on a man's cock."

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers
12