Heather's BDSM Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

I did as Paul ordered and he released his grip on my hair. My freedom was short lived as soon the Doctor had his hands on the sides of my head and he began to control my movements. What had been my giving a blow job had become my getting my face fucked as he held my head steady and plunged his dick ever deeper into my mouth.

His thrusts increased in depth and intensity and soon I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat. Even though I knew how to deep throat my husband this somewhat larger cock was going to be a challenge to fit into my throat. I sputtered as my gag reflex fought to expel the invader that was trying to plumb the depths of my gullet but it was no use. The cock kept forcing its way in and slowly my throat grew used to a fullness it had not felt before.

I sputtered around the cock again and some of my drool began to coat my lips and chin. I was no longer an active participant in this process as the Doctor held my head steady and pumped his cock into and out of my mouth and throat. I noticed that his moans had increased in intensity and I knew that soon he would become the second man whose cum I had swallowed.

Another few thrusts and I felt the first hot spurt of jizz hit the back of my throat and slide down into my belly. Four more shots followed and each slid effortlessly down my throat. I felt the Doctor's cock softening and he loosened his grip on my head but still held me fast. The Doctor withdrew his cock from my mouth and patted me on the head and said, "Good girl."

I thought that my ordeal was done and knelt there waiting for my hands to be released from the cuffs that held them behind my back. My release was not yet to come as Paul stepped in front of me and said, "My turn," as he dropped his trousers and his cock sprang free.

I shook my head from side to side and pleaded with him not to make me do this. I searched for my husband and saw him standing in the same place with the same aroused look in his eyes and with the same erection outlined tight against his jeans and I knew he would not be my savior.

Realizing that my position was hopeless I just waited with my eyes cast down to the floor. Paul reached down and pulled my head up and said, "I thought I told you to keep your eyes open and look at a man when you suck his cock." I just nodded a little and blinked away the tears from my eyes.

The only good news in all of this was that Paul despite being black did not have one of those proverbial BBCs and was just a tad thicker than the Doctor. The horrible part was that I was expected to give a second man a blow job which meant that I would soon double the number of cocks that I had ever sucked in my life. I shuddered at the thought.

"Get to work Heather," Paul said above me as he guided his erect cock between my lips. I wrapped my lips around his member and began to suck and use my tongue. I assume that watching me blow the Doctor had aroused Paul because he responded quickly to my oral ministrations. He reached down and took my nipples between his fingers and squeezed them a bit harder than I was used to. The jolt of pain made me suck harder in the hopes of finishing him off quickly.

Like the Doctor before him Paul took hold of my head and started to essentially fuck my face. I could do nothing to assist or prevent him from ravaging my throat and I simply struggled to keep my gag reflex under control. Fortunately the pounding the Doctor had given me had loosened my throat so that it was not as hard taking the second cock there as it had been with the first.

Paul's thrusts increased as did his moans and I steeled myself to take a second load of cum into my belly. I did not have to wait long as Paul thrust all the way in and buried my nose in his pubic hair as he fired his load deep into my throat and down into my belly. My cheeks puffed out as I tried to breathe around the cock that was lodged deep in my mouth.

I thought I was going to pass out due to a lack of oxygen but Paul pulled back slightly and I hungrily sucked in breath the same way that I had hungrily sucked his cock. Paul pulled his softening cock from my lips and I just sat down on my haunches and waited to see what else was in store for me.

Paul pulled his trousers up and fished out the key for the handcuffs. He reached around behind me and released my wrists from the cuffs that had held them for so long. I rubbed my wrists where the steel bands had bit into my skin and a moment later felt Paul's hand helping me to my feet. I stood unsteadily for a moment.

"Why don't you go and get cleaned up and I will talk with the Doctor and your husband about the next step in your training," Paul said.

Next step in my training my mind screamed. What further humiliation was I going to have to endure?

Walking slowly I made my way over to the ladies room and as I cleaned up I could hear the three of them talking about how many more sessions, how many men were to be at those sessions and what bdsm training I was to receive. I shuddered as I tried to blot what I had just overheard from my mind but it was no use. I was trembling slightly as I walked out of the ladies room and it was not from the cold or my naked state.

"All right then, we are in agreement," I heard the Doctor say as I walked over to where the three men were standing. Bring her back on Monday evening at 7PM and I will do her examination the doctor said to Brian. My husband nodded.

"Very nice to meet you Heather," the Doctor said as he took my hand and kissed it gently. "I am really looking forward to getting to know you better," he concluded as he released my hand.

I again shuddered involuntarily as I fought hard to keep from wondering what further horrors this man and Paul had in store for me.

Brian handed me my clothes and I quickly got dressed, relieved no longer to be naked in front of more men than had seen me that way before in my entire life. Brian took my hand and walked me out to our car and opened the passenger side door for me. My mind was racing as I tried to process what I had just been through and what was going to happen in the future.

I was just about to get in the car when Brian took me in his arms and hugged me firmly. When I looked up at him he kissed me and then told me how excited he had been watching me submit to other men and how much he looked forward to what would happen to me in future sessions.

I wished that I could call the whole thing off but I saw how disappointed Brian became when I tried to suggest that earlier and I knew that I loved him too much not to go through with what I had agreed to do as his birthday gift no matter what the cost. Deep down I also knew that part of me had enjoyed what had happened to me more than I was willing to admit even to myself.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers
12