Heather's Bus Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather's bus journey continues to man's house.
1.5k words
4.35
52.9k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues to document Heather's journey on a bus and her arrival at the man's house.

*

Heather's mouth was stuffed full of the man's big hard cock. Breathing through her nose she gazed up into his eyes and blushed with shame. Her pretty cheeks turned bright red knowing that he could see that her mouth and throat were stuffed full.

He snapped another series of photo's on his cell phone and whispered:

"Nice. Keeping sucking on it. I can't wait to put these pictures on the internet. Soon your family and friends will all know that you're a slut."

Heather shuddered with a quick feeling of disgust and revulsion. She thought to herself:

"What's wrong with me? Why am I sucking his cock? Why don't I stop and scream out to the other bus passengers?"

However, feeling helpless and simply overwhelmed Heather continued sucking. Random thoughts ran through her mind as she sucked: "It's too late now." "He has pictures of me." "I can't complain now." "Best to keep sucking on it and get it over with."

Heather's pussy was tingling with desire. Waves of pleasure washed over her as the big cock was planted deep down her throat. It was arousing her to a fever pitch. She was surprised that having a big cock buried deep in her throat could somehow arouse her erect pussy clit. She heard the man start to moan and she felt his big heavy balls resting on her chin. Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck.

A big spurt of cum shot from the big knob part of his cock into her tummy. He pulled an inch or two out of her throat and shot a second spurt onto her tonsils. He pulled out further and the third spurt of cum coated her tongue and inner cheeks. Pulling out completely he let the fourth and final spurt of cum land on Heather's pink frosted lip-sticked lips.

Leaning down the man whispered:

"Smile for another photo you dirty whore." His cell phone snapped off another series of photos as Heather helplessly gave a weak smile. Minutes later the bus arrived at the bus depot in Buffalo, New York. The man stuffed Heather's udder shaped tits back into her skimpy halter top and zipped up his pants.

People began to file off the bus. Heather thought to herself: "Thank God the journey is over. Now I can get to a hotel and start searching for a place to live while I attend university." The large strong man gripped Heather's wrists and whispered in her ear:

"You're coming home with me."

A tear ran down Heather's right cheek. His hands were so strong and her wrists hurt a little bit as he led her off the bus and collected her suitcase. She felt that she had no choice but to obey. After all he had quite a few pictures of her and maybe if she went with him she would be able to talk him into erasing the photos.

Walking swiftly the powerful man was almost dragging Heather along. He had released one of her wrists and she gripped her suitcase in her free hand. Piling into a taxi they were off again on a short journey to his house. The man paid the taxi driver and pulled Heather from the cab.

"Come on. We're home now Heather. Welcome to your new home."

Heather heard herself stupidly mumble "Thank you, Sir."

The heavy front door closed behind them and Heather found herself inside the man's house.

"Um, can I have those pictures back please?" Heather meekly requested. The man laughed and said:

"We'll see. Maybe. There's no rush. First I have to transfer the pictures to my hard drive and we'll take a look at them on my large t.v. screen."

Heather felt relived. After all, the man said that maybe he would give her the photos. That's a good sign she thought.

"Now Heather, let's take a look and see what you've got in that big old suitcase of yours. Open it up." he commanded. Heather unsnapped the suitcase and raised the lid. Inside were her clothes, underwear, and several pairs of shoes along with her hairbrush and other personal items.

The man said:

"Heather I want you to lay out all of the stuff from your suitcase right here on my dining room table".

As she complied the man uploaded his cell phone photos to his hard drive and within minutes he began to play the pictures as a slide show on his large screen t.v.

Heather shuddered as she looked at the slide show. She saw the crystal clear photos of her strange sensitive udder tits. Her erect nipples. Her pink lips wrapped around a hard throbbing cock. Her photo identification clearly showing her face, name, and personal information. Her pouting pink lips splattered with some gobs of cum.

Heather blushed with shame and bowed her head looking down at the floor. She pleaded to the man: "Please don't show these pictures to anybody."

The man ignored her and began to examine all of the items that Heather had spread on his dining room table. Many pairs of panties; some sneakers; many tops and skirts; some jeans; a few pairs of high heel shoes; some hairbrushes; lipsticks and assorted makeup. He pawed though everything and examined all of her personal items thoroughly. Heather felt completely violated as he sorted through her stuff. She wanted to complain but thought that it would be best to cooperate so she might get a chance to get back the dirty pictures.

"Try on this skirt," he commanded. Heather walked over to him and said:

"Can I change in the other room?"

"No. Do it right here," the man ordered. Slipping off her short plaid skirt Heather remembered that she had no panties on. The man had confiscated her wet panties as a souvenir when she was on the bus with him. Blushing something awful Heather stood nude from the waist down. The man hungrily stared at the legs. Her naked thighs. Her exposed pussy lips. Her clit.

Heather wished that she hadn't shaved herself bare. She knew she was fully exposed to his hungry eyes. She started to feel the familiar tingle of arousal. She just couldn't control her pussy. It had a mind of its own. She tried not to get excited but already her clit was almost fully erect. He handed her a short white knitted miniskirt. Tugging it on Heather slowly pulled it up her legs. Past her upper thighs until the knitted fabric molded itself tight around her rounded ass cheeks. She looked like a real slut. Tight short white skirt gripping her young flesh like a glove.

"Walk" he commanded. Heather self consciously walked up and down the room as the man's eyes watched every wiggle, her rounded buttocks rolling and swaying with every step that she took.

"God, you're such a whore" the man commented.

"I can't believe you would buy a skirt like this. Did you do it to tease the guys at university?"

Heather blushed and mumbled:

"Um, I guess so, I'm sorry Sir."

Gripping her wrists he led Heather down to his basement workshop. Quickly Heather found herself bent over a tall bar stool, her wrists strapped around the legs of the stool. Her bottom arched up in the air. Her legs spread and tied apart as well. Rolling up her white knitted skirt the man saw her naked bottom cheeks pulled hard apart by her position on the bar stool. Her naked pussy lips fully exposed from the rear. Her perfect asshole winking back at him. Heather tried to struggle but could hardly budge. All that her struggling accomplished was to make her bottom cheeks wriggle in a lascivious dance.

"You're such a slut. Look at you. You're really asking for it aren't you Heather? You're such a shameless slut."

Heather felt so helpless but at the same time she knew that she was so wet and slippery down there. She was fully aroused against her will. Wet and slippery but oh so tight. She was offering herself to him like a slut.

Heather watched the man strip down. His fully erect cock was a sight to behold. Suddenly Heather felt the man's face buried right between her bottom cheeks. His mouth planting kisses right on her tight ass hole. His tongue licking. His lips sucking on her most intimate private parts. His tongue lapping at her from her ass hole to her erect clit. And within minutes she was coming. Not once but over and over.

Heather could hear the man whispering almost to himself:

"Oh you whore. You cunt. You slut." As he greedily sucked and licked and kissed her. She couldn't help coming. It felt so good as she wriggled her bottom.

The man finally stopped and said:

"When I come back I'm going to have to punish you for being a tease Heather."

The man left the room. Heather, still tied down, looked around for the first time and saw his work bench. All kinds of items were there. She saw whips. Canes. Clamps. Pliers. Ropes.

A feeling of utter helplessness gripped Heather's body as she awaited the man's return.

(To be continued)