Heather's Bus Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
This story continues to document Heather's journey.
1.7k words
4.19
33k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was all alone in the basement. She struggled to free her left hand from the strap. After what seemed like an eternity her hand was free. She quickly undid the strap from her right hand and managed to stand up. Reaching down it was easy for her to free both of her ankles.

Heather quickly pulled on her tight white knit skirt and silently walked up the basement stairs. The man was on the second floor of the house. Heather scooped up her clothing; shoes; and other belongings and dumped them into her suitcase. She thought to herself "I'm getting out of here. No way I'm going to be a victim of that man."

Heather looked around for the man's phone but couldn't see it anywhere. Her slide show on the t.v. screen was still playing. There was no time for her to start erasing the pictures. It was best for her to just escape. She let herself out the front door, walked to the corner, and hailed a taxi cab.

"Please take me to the university campus." Heather sat back and tried to stay calm as she thought about the ordeal that she had just gone through. The long bus ride where the man exposed her udder tits; where she let the man finger her; where she sucked on his big cock. Heather tried to understand why she never screamed out. Within ten minutes she was at the campus.

"I've got to find a place to live." Heather thought to herself. There was a sign saying "Campus Housing" and an arrow pointing to a door. Heather quickly walked into the housing office and within a few minutes she was meeting with a tall man. "How can I help you young lady?"

Heather blushed and said "I'm looking for a place to stay. Can you help me find a place?"

The man said "Yes, but I'm booked up with appointments. The only opening available is at 5:00 p.m. today. That's the last appointment for the day."

Heather gave the man her name and he made a copy of her identification documents and said "I'll see you at 5:00 p.m. Thanks." Lugging her suitcase Heather went to the washroom and put some make up on and changed her clothes. She put on her white halter top and pink silky panties. Her short black and white tartan skirt completed her outfit. "I'll wear my high heels" Heather thought to herself.

Later that day when 5:00 p.m. arrived Heather went into the campus housing office for her appointment. The tall man said "I'm David and I can find you a place to live. One matter has to be dealt with first though."

Heather was puzzled and said "What do you mean? What's wrong?"

David said "Half an hour ago, before you arrived, I searched your name on my computer. It's standard procedure when we open a housing application file. Take a look at this."

David turned his computer monitor toward Heather and typed her name in the search engine. Heather gasped with shock as a picture appeared of her holding her photo identification. It clearly showed Heather's pretty face. The man clicked his mouse and another picture suddenly filled the monitor. Yes, it was Heather with her udder tit nipples fully erect and poking out like two baby cocks from her chest. Another click and there was Heather with a big cock planted in her mouth. Her cheeks bulging out as she sucked on it.

Heather wanted to faint with humiliation. She blushed furiously and stammered "I was forced to do it. It was on the bus ride from New York. It's not my fault. The man must have been angry that I escaped and he put my pictures on the internet!" Tears ran down Heather's cheeks as she tried to explain what had happened to her on the bus.

David listened closely to her story as Heather provided all of the details including her escape from the bad man's house. "Well Heather, I'm not sure that I fully understand what went down on the bus. I'm afraid that I won't be able to get you any student housing!"

More tears streamed down Heather's cheeks as she begged David to help her. "School starts in two weeks...I need a place to live."

David walked over beside the sobbing student and said: "There now honey. Stop your crying. I can try to think of a solution."

Heather felt a funny feeling inside her. She thought to herself: "He called me honey. Just like the man on the bus did."

David said: "Now Heather I need you to tell me exactly what happened on the bus. You told me you were forced to suck the man's cock. I need to understand how and why you sucked."

Heather saw David click his mouse and there on the screen again was the close-up picture of her pink lips stretched tightly around a fully erect cock. Heather blushed beet red and stammered: "Um. Uh. I had no choice."

David said: "Well why didn't you stand up and tell the bus driver? Why didn't you call out to the other passengers?"

Heather mumbled: "I couldn't. He had my picture on his phone. I had no choice. I had to do what he wanted."

"Oh honey. Are you sure you didn't like doing it? David asked.

Heather froze. She could feel herself getting excited again. It was like her body had a mind of its own. Also, he had just called her honey again. Heather thought to herself "Why am I getting excited again." Her eyes stared at the computer monitor.

She saw David also staring at the computer screen. Eagerly examining the screenshot. Seeing Heather's pink lips stretched wide. Seeing a big erection in her mouth. Seeing two big heavy balls.

Heather sobbed "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I. Um. You're right, I guess I got too excited. I guess deep down I wanted to suck on it. I tried to be good. I didn't want to do a sin. I'm sorry."

David stood to Heather's side and rested his hand on her shoulder. "Honey, don't cry. I'll try to help you. This is all new to you isn't it honey?"

Heather looked up into David's eyes. "Yes, I'm scared. Everything is new to me. I'm in a strange city. I have nowhere to live. School starts in two weeks. Dirty pictures of me are on the internet. What will my friends, my parents, my classmates think?"

David said: "What we have to do is recreate the scene, Heather. Then I'll take a few quick snapshots and photoshop them by putting another woman's face in place of yours. Then you can show both sets of pictures to your parents and friends and claim that the photos taken of you on the bus were forgeries."

Heather's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't think straight. David was going to help her. He would save her reputation! She didn't quite understand how his plan would work but she was willing to grasp at any straw at this point.

"Oh thank you. I'll do it. You're a lifesaver!" Heather sighed.

David had a grin on his face. He tried not to laugh out loud. "Geez, she's such a stupid slut" he thought to himself.

David stood in front of Heather. "Pull down my zipper, Heather."

Heather sank to her knees on the thick carpet. Her right hand reached out to David's zipper. She lowered it. Her heart beat faster. She felt that familiar helpless feeling come over her. Her clit was erecting. Her puffy udder nipples were stiffening.

"Tug my pants down, Heather."

Heather tugged. Her face was now mere inches away from David's underwear. Heather could see the outline of a large cock. The big knob part was pressing against the fabric.

"Take down my underwear." David commanded.

Heather complied. Tugging the fabric down. Over David's hips and down his thighs. His big cock sprang out erect and swollen. Heather seemed hypnotized. In the back of her mind a voice was saying: "This is wrong. This is a sin. Don't do it. Don't kiss and suck that cock. Don't be a whore. Don't be a slut."

At the same time Heather was almost being driven crazy by waves of tingling sensations in her nipples and in her clit. It was like she was possessed. It was like she needed to suck. She gazed up into David's eyes. A small gasp escaped her lips as she saw David smiling down at her. His cell phone in his hand. Snapping picture after picture.

David said: "Suck it. Suck it in. My balls have a big present for you. I'll help you honey. Don't worry."

Heather could feel the knob of David's cock part her pink lips. It slid in. Resting on her pink tongue. She felt the weight of David's cock on her tongue. Like a tongue depressor. She suddenly wanted more. She suddenly felt like a slut. She wanted to do a sin. Yes, she needed to do a sin."

Heather sucked in an inch of cock. Then another inch. David snapped another picture.

Heather began to breathe through her nose. Her mouth was now stuffed full of cock. The big throbbing cock slowly curled down her throat. Two big balls rested against Heather's tiny chin.

"Smile Heather." David commanded as he snapped off a whole series of pics.

David began to slowly pump in and out of Heather's mouth. He had to make this last. Slow and steady would keep him from cumming too quickly. He wanted to make this suck session last. With each inward thrust David's balls would slap up against Heather's chin. She looked ridiculous. Her baby blue eyes wide open. Her lips stretched. Her nostrils flaring with each breath she took. Geez she looked like such a dirty whore.

"I'm going to give you a present soon Heather. A big mouthful. Be good and swallow it all down. You'll come home and stay with me honey until we find you a place of your own."

Heather relaxed. Her troubles were over. David would protect her she thought. She would be safe with him. David would save her reputation. Heather felt David's big cock spurting. Her mouth full of his cum. Her throat coated. Her tummy getting fed.

To be continued...