Heather's Busy Week Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What a nice woman,' Naz said as they hit the pavements once more. 'I think she has a crush on you, mind. She never took her eyes off you.'

'She likes to mother me.' Heather crossed fingers behind her back. 'I like her mothering me as well. Not that I don't love my own mother. She's just not really the mothering sort. Making the world's best rabbit stew is more up her street.'

'Don't tell me, let me guess. You used to shoot the rabbits for the stew.'

'But of course.' Heather laughed. 'Dad's been cursing me these last eight years. He's had to do it himself while I've been away. And he taught me as best he could, hoping he never had to do it again.'

'Are we really going back to the university?'

'Yes, but not to apologize. I need my backpack and a few pints of Marston's.'

'A few pints sounds good,' Naz said enthusiastically. 'I'll pay, seeing as you ridiculously over-tipped Majid.'

'He was a star, wasn't he? Between you and me, I'm glad he arrived when he did. I wouldn't have backed down, but I didn't really fancy tackling Spider. I might have had to break sweat to beat him up.'

'Really?'

'Yes, really. He's as scary as anyone I've even seen, never mind fought.'

'And there I was, relying on you!' Naz laughed a nervous laugh. 'What were you going to do if he attacked you?'

'I'm still working on that. But I'd have thought of something.' Heather frowned. 'Who's Jessica Jones when she's at home?'

'You don't read Marvel comics?'

'No. I went to a Batman film once. But I was with a girlfriend. I didn't actually watch any of it.'

'Batman's DC Comics, not Marvel.'

'Stop playing for time. Who is Jessica Jones?'

'She's a new superhero,' Naz explained. 'Over Easter my brothers talked about nothing else. I think she's going to turn out to have a dark side. And she's very sexy, of course.'

'Wonder Woman's a feminist icon,' said Heather. 'I know who she is. Can't I stick with her?'

'That makes me Supergirl, does it?' Naz laughed. 'She's a bit of a blondie for my skin tone, but she's hot, so I'm not going to argue. And you're even more like the original DC Comics Wonder Woman than the actress in the TV series. So Wonder Woman it is.'

They walked on in silence. The tallest university building was now in sight, but it was still ten minutes away. Heather checked the time and then double-checked. Shortly after five o'clock. This must have been the longest afternoon ever. How could it possibly still be so early?

'Hev,' Naz began, sounding tentative, 'can I ask you a hypothetical question?'

'You can ask me anything. I'm in your debt every bit as much as Eleanor. Talk about going the extra mile! I only ever expected to get a bit of information from you.'

'Don't embarrass me. And don't exaggerate.'

'I'm not exaggerating. You were an even bigger star than Majid.'

'No I wasn't.'

'You could have cut and run, Naz. Several times, not least when we were blockaded in that driveway. But no, you stood your ground.'

'I think I annoyed him. Spider, that is, not Majid.'

'He deserved everything you said.'

'It was fun, wasn't it?' Naz laughed a little skittishly. 'Looking back, I mean. Now that it's over and we've escaped without a scratch.'

'I'm trying to think of a bit I enjoyed. Apart from kissing you, I'm struggling.'

'That was fun too, wasn't it? And it brings me back to my hypothetical question.'

'Go on.'

'Have you ever slept with a virgin?'

That came out of left field. Heather answered cautiously. 'I honestly don't know, Naz. It's not something you ask, is it? Not before and certainly not after. Wracking my memory, there was this guy in the second year. I had to issue ongoing instructions. He probably was.'

'I didn't mean guys.'

Heather's antennae twitched in the usual way. 'Oh,' she said, 'you mean a girl virgin. I don't think I have. I've been with girls who are virgins as far as men are concerned. That is to say, girls who claim to be virgins as far as men are concerned. Despite all the folklore, you can't really tell, can you?'

Naz's skin was a gorgeous light brown. Right now it was glowing red underneath. 'I'm not that sort of virgin. I've been with . . . several men, as you very well know. But I've never been with a girl. That's my particular sort of virginity.'

'I see,' said Heather. 'This hypothetical conversation is about you.'

'Yes,' Naz admitted, 'it's about me.'

'In that case I'll be more honest. I probably have, but can't be sure.'

'I don't follow.'

'I've been with a few bi-curious girls who claimed to be breaking new ground. But afterwards I nearly always found out they'd tried it before. And as I just said, you can't always tell.'

'It's so confusing,' said Naz. 'I was brought up to believe blokes lied about sex and girls told the truth.'

'Girls are better liars,' Heather replied. 'As well as better at sex.'

'Why am I not surprised to hear you say that!'

'Because it's one of my standard lines?' Heather chuckled.

'Have you never preyed on girl virgins?'

'No, of course I haven't. When I first came to university I deliberately dated older, experienced lesbians and bisexuals. Then, as I got older myself, I began dating girls closer to my own age and closer to my own experience. The bi-curious encounters along the way happened at random. And I've very rarely dated younger girls.'

'So you equate "virgin" with "young", do you?'

'I don't have rules set in stone, but that's the way it tends to go. "Older" definitely equates with "more experience". "Virgin" and "young" are the flipsides of the same coin.'

'I'm not young. I mean . . . well, I'm not an eighteen-year-old fresher.'

'What's this leading up to, Naz?'

'I desperately want to sleep with you.' Naz's face was glowing brighter than ever. Not that she was letting a bit of a hot flush stop her. 'I desperately, desperately want to sleep with you. But I'm afraid you might be sorry in the morning.'

'I might be sorry!' Heather laughed. 'Isn't it the virgin who wakes up full of regrets?'

'You don't understand, do you? I'm bi-curious and I want to explore. I really, really do want to explore. The problem is that I don't know what I'm going to feel like afterwards. I might wake up as a dedicated, converted bi. Or I might wake up convinced it's not for me. And how would you feel if it's like that? The second option, I mean.'

'Let me get this straight. You want a night of experimental sex, and you're afraid the results of the experiment might upset me?'

'Yes. More or less, yes.'

Heather laughed. 'Trust me, Naz, the only thing that would upset me would be if you did your experimenting with someone else. Or if you did a runner before we'd properly got started. I'd even be up for a critical debate the morning after. I wouldn't take anything personally. I'd just be glad to assist.'

'Really?'

'Yes, Naz, really.'

'What about our relationship?'

'I don't do commitments. You need to know that from the outset.'

'I don't mean lovey-dovey relationships,' Naz said earnestly. 'I don't do them, either. I meant our existing, ongoing relationship. I like it and I value it. I don't want anything to change.'

'Neither do I. And I don't see why it should change, anyway. We're friends, right? As friends we can have a night of friendly, experimental sex. If you don't like it, we put the sex behind us and carry on being friends.'

'And if I do like it?'

'Then we become friends with benefits.' Heather grinned. 'In other words, we carry on being friends but have friendly, no-strings sex every now and then.'

'Makes sense to me. Can we do our experimenting tonight?'

'After a build-up like that? You bet we can.'

'And is another kiss is in order?' Naz wasn't blushing anymore. She was smiling and her eyes were glowing instead of her skin. 'Here,' she said seductively. 'Right here in a busy street, where anyone can see?'

'Oh yes. Pretty please, yes.'

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

(Thursday, 25th April 2002)

The Union Bar was between rush hours and about as quiet as it ever got. Tony was waiting for them as they strolled in, two empty pint glasses before him on a bar towel.

'At last,' he said. 'If I trip over your effing backpacks one more time . . .'

'They're still here, then,' said Heather, beaming at him brightly.

'Two Marston's,' Naz added. 'As you've obviously already guessed.'

Tony pulled the drinks, gave Naz her change then hefted the two packs up onto the bar top, landing them with a bit of a bump.

'Careful,' cried Heather. 'I've got a bottle of ink in there.'

Tony looked at her as if she'd crawled out from under a rock. 'Ink,' he echoed.

'Quink ink,' she replied. 'If you've broken it, you're in trouble.'

'Nobody uses ink anymore.'

'I do.' Heather smiled. Romance at short notice was a speciality for her. She'd got the talent from Mary Rose, who'd stolen it from Saki's "self-possessed young lady of fifteen". 'My great, great, great grandmother handed down the most expensive pen Parker ever made. Isn't that so, Naz?'

Naz was just as fast on her mental feet. 'It's the Patek Phillippe of pens,' she said, as if she was on the same course and saw it every day. 'Gold-plated. Or is it solid gold?'

'Solid gold. Even the bendy bits you squeeze to draw in the ink are solid gold.' Heather let out a sigh. 'The pen should be all right, but I have my doubts about the bottle.'

Tony was staring at Heather's backpack, expecting ink stains to appear at any second.

'Don't worry too much.' Naz giggled. 'She only ever uses invisible ink.'

'Not black or blue, Quink invisible ink,' Heather agreed before joining in with her friend's fit of giggles.

Tony shook his head and went to serve another customer.

'Personal question . . .'

'I don't mind you being personal, Miss Hussain. Go ahead.'

'What are you going to do to me tonight?'

Heather cast around. Liberal as this bar was, there were limits. Well, there were when she was totally sober.

'That's one for the walk home,' she said.

'I'm not trying to wriggle out. Please don't suspect that. I just wanted to . . . you know . . . have a vague idea.'

'I'll give you a vague idea on the way to my place. With emphasis on "vague". I don't intend to be in the least bit predictable.'

'So we're having experimental sex at your place, are we?'

Tony had returned, unnoticed. 'Are we?' he said, enthralled.

'We are,' Heather said shamelessly. 'You aren't. And what's wrong with you, anyway? We've been her quarter of an hour and you haven't ogled our boobs yet.'

'I had my hard-coding adjusted. I'm a New Age Man now.'

'Alhamdulillah,' said Naz. 'I thought mine had dropped off without me noticing.'

'They're still there,' Heather assured her. 'I've been noticing them all afternoon.' Then, to the barman: 'Have you any baguettes left?'

'Two or three, but they might be a bit iffy by now.'

'That means we can have them half price. What have you got?'

Tony had a quick look. 'Cheese and tomato. Cheese and onion. And Ham and tomato.'

'You pick first, Naz.'

'Okay,' said Naz. 'I guess onions are out and you're a cheese and tomato addict. I'll go for ham.'

'I thought you were cutting back on your deadly sins.'

'Not bacon. And ham's just a different part of the same pig.'

'I don't want to get into a theological argument,' Heather said, 'but you can have the cheese and tomato if you want.'

Tony cleared his throat loudly. 'I don't want to hurry you, but botulism is likely to form in these sandwiches any second. Pick one each and I'll have the other. They're free of charge to pretty ladies, just stop bickering about them.'

'Ham and tomato,' Naz insisted.

'Cheese and tomato,' Heather added. 'And thank you, Onion Breath.'

'I give you buckshee baguettes and you call me Onion Breath! And you refuse to let me join in your threesome.'

'It's a twosome, not a threesome. But thanks for the free sarnies.'

*****

Heather's house was in semi-darkness when they got there, five pints later. Judging by the black clouds overhead, the monsoon would be imminently making a comeback. They had made it just in time.

'Wow,' Naz said as the lights came on. 'Classy pad or what!'

'All decorated to my specific requirements,' Heather said proudly. 'Would you care for a glass of wine?'

'I'd prefer a pee first. May I?'

Heather escorted her guest upstairs to the toilet. Then, remembering the need of a corkscrew, she retrieved it from her bedroom. Downstairs again, chuckling as she bowed to tradition, she uncorked a cold white and a room temperature red.

'What's your poison?' she asked as Naz re-joined her. 'You choose. I'm off for a pee myself.'

'Where are the glasses?'

'In that wall cupboard. Or try the dishwasher. It's got a clean load in it.'

Peeing brought a great relief. Feeling stones lighter and ready for anything, Heather jogged down the stairs to find her guest toying with . . . well, toys.

'Oh rats,' she said. 'I forgot they were in the dishwasher.'

Naz grinned back at her. 'I guessed they were an oversight.'

'Look, Naz . . . I'd never use things like that on you.'

'Why not? I use things like that on myself.'

'Do you?'

'Yes, from time to time.'

'I think we should save them for another night. I'm going to try to encourage you, not put you off forever.'

'Who says you wouldn't encourage me forever?' Naz held up her hand. 'You never did tell me what lies ahead.'

'I usually make it up as I go along, so I won't go into great detail. Why don't you just tell me if there's anything you don't want me to do?'

'That's not easy. I haven't done this before. Remember?'

'You've watched videos, haven't you?'

Naz nodded. 'I've watched quite a lot of lesbian action. I prefer them to the straight sex ones, actually. The actresses seem to enjoy themselves more.'

'You're not going to help me, are you?' Heather smiled. 'Okay, let's play it like this. I'm going to do the sort of things a man does as foreplay. Except I'm going to do them for much longer and, of course, infinitely better. And I'm going to throw a few girlie tricks in along the way. If I do anything you don't want me to do, just let me know and I'll stop.'

'That sounds very reasonable,' said Naz. 'Let's drink our drinks and go to bed. We don't need to talk anymore, do we?'

In response Heather lifted her 250ml glass and drained it in one. 'Ready when you are.'

Naz had a similar-sized glass. She too drained it in one then got up off her breakfast bar stool. 'I'm ready,' she said. 'More than ready.'

*****

Heather closed the bedroom door, her heart up to its pounding tricks once more. They'd left their hoodies and trainers downstairs and were similarly dressed in jeans and tight T-shirts. Erect nips were very much in evidence.

'I brought these after all.' Naz was waving the two dildos. 'Just in case.'

'Put them on there.' Heather pointed towards her bedside drawers.

Naz did so. By the time she turned Heather had encroached into her air space. In fact she hadn't just encroached, she'd got up close and personal.

'Kissing is sadly underrated,' she said. 'But not by me.'

This, their first indoors embrace, was far hotter than either of the previous two. And no way was Heather about to settle for running her fingers through Naz's hair. While Naz hugged her and hungrily ate her mouth, she got her hands on that denim-clad backside. Naz didn't seem to mind. When Heather squeezed she did her back-arching thing again, bringing them nipple to barbelled nipple.

'Off,' Heather gasped. 'Let me get that T-shirt off you.'

Naz smiled as the red T-shirt was peeled away from her, her chest moving provocatively. 'I'm not like this in the showers, am I?'

'You always look good,' Heather assured her, removing her own T-shirt. 'But right now you're something else. Get on that bed.'

Naz obeyed and Heather swiftly joined her, pushing her flat on her back before attacking. And Naz's boobs were as gorgeous as her skin tone. In many ways they were similar to Heather's. Firm, round and almost self-supporting. Decent-sized without being big, never mind unsightly. They screamed out to be kissed, licked, nibbled and chewed.

And those nips! Sucking on them brought sheer delight. So too did Naz's barbells. They could be kissed, licked, nibbled, chewed and sucked too. When Heather applied her tongue to one end of a barbell it moved. Not far, granted, but far enough to make Naz squeal.

Eventually, after quite a lot of loving attention, Naz stopped squealing and started groaning.

'I'm going to cum,' she announced. 'Oh good grief, I'm going to cum!'

Heather could feel Naz's hips moving underneath her, almost trying to throw her off. As if she was permitting that! She kept on giving loving attention all the way through Naz's orgasm. All the way through and a stretch beyond.

Granted momentary relief, Naz stared up at her. 'I don't believe that. I really like having my tits mauled, but I've never . . . you know, I've never . . .'

'Let's see what you think of this, then.'

Heather eased herself up Naz's body until they were breast-to-breast, nipple-to-nipple. Using her bent elbows as a control system, she increased the pressure between them until it felt just right. Then she started to move, rubbing their bare boobs together, maximizing the nipple-to-nipple contact. Getting more than just a little thrill out of it herself.

'Oh yes. I don't believe it, it's happening again!' Naz was ecstatic. 'Yes, yes, yes!'

Having seen her friend safely through her second orgasm, Heather went for another kiss. It was received passionately.

'I'm not just bi,' Naz said when they eventually broke for air, 'I'm a lezzie! I don't need to wait until tomorrow morning, I'm convinced already!'

Heather smiled into smouldering brown eyes. 'We haven't even started yet.'

'Good grief! It gets better still!'

'Stop saying "good grief". I've got it patented. Me and Charlie Brown.'

'I've never cum so quickly before. Not twice in a row like that! "Good grief" couldn't sum it up more accurately. And I'm so excited!' Naz shook her head. 'Get naked for me.'

'Bossy!'

'Please Hev. I want to see you bedroom-naked.'

Heather didn't fancy standing on the bed to strip. Stuffypants had managed it, but she'd only had a skirt to remove. And she'd obviously had lots of practice.

Stop thinking about Stuffypants!

Standing on the carpet, Heather unfastened her buttons, watching Naz all the while. Naz had seen her naked before, in countless football changing rooms, but that was plain-old, unaroused naked. This was different. This was bedroom-naked. And she was very, very aroused. Anticipation hung thick in the air.

'Off,' Naz said. 'Get those jeans off.'

Deliberately slowly, Heather pulled off her ripped denims. 'Look,' she said, 'virgin socks.'

'Just like mine,' said Naz, laughing.

'I'm not a virgin,' Heather replied. 'So off they come. Hmmm, have I forgotten anything?'

'Your thong.' Naz's voice was suddenly husky. 'Give it to me.'

Happy to oblige, Heather stepped out of her last piece of cover and tossed it to Naz. Naz caught it deftly.

'It's wet,' she said. 'And it smells of you.' Holding the scrap of material to her nose, she inhaled deeply. 'Ah, that's nice.'

Heather didn't point out that "nice" was another of her patented terms.

'I want to smell you first-hand,' Naz said. 'I want to taste you, too.'

Heather hadn't expected that but didn't hesitate. She got back onto the bed and straddled Naz, kneeling so her fanny was directly over her face. 'Is that stinky enough for you?' she wondered.

'You're not at all stinky. You smell wonderful. Let me taste you.'

'I thought it was me showing you the ropes.'

'Please Hev, I want to taste you.'

Moving slowly and purposefully, Heather lowered herself until her fanny came in reach. Naz immediately ran the flat of her tongue all the way up her sex. Good grief, her aim was true! Mouth, lips, clit and hood, she got the lot. Then she did it again. And again and again and again.