Heather's Exhibitionist Streak Ch. 2

Story Info
Her adventure concludes, the hard way.
1.4k words
4.47
49.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather worked at 'The Hot Stuff' for some six weeks on a Saturday night before she decided she needed more. Although her audition had involved being licked and cum all over, the most that had happened since that night was having the occasional finger up her pussy, as the management had had a visit from the local authorities, and now wouldn't let any girls go as far as before.

Heather had a call one night from Crystal, she was ill and wondered if Heather could fill in for her at a private party. It transpired that Crystal was booked, along with Maya and Donna, to perform at a stag do in a house on the edge of town. Heather jumped at the chance to fill in, and Crystal explained that it was a full stag do, but not to worry as the others would show her what to do, oh, and of course there was the fee of £1000 per girl. Heather told her she would do it for nothing if she'd asked, Crystal laughed, and it was arranged for Donna to pick her up on the evening.

Donna arrived at six o'clock on the following Saturday evening, Heather got into her car and they went off to the edge off town to the house where the stag do was to take place. As the two girls pulled up to the large house, Heather started to get the buzz in her stomach that she got when she exhibited herself. Her insides felt like they were going to turn inside out, but she loved the feeling. Donna pulled her BMW up to the front door, parking behind Maya's that was already there.

They were ushered in and directed to the bedroom where Maya was already getting changed. Maya kissed them both as they entered the room, and Heather and Donna got their clothes out, ready to change into their own gear. Maya was to dance first, she was wearing a long black evening gown, with three inch heels, and had her long dark hair tied back. Donna chose to wear a white mini-dress and low heels, while Heather was to wear her favourite purple evening gown, with four inch heels. When the girls were ready, Heather and Donna joined the guests downstairs and prepared them to watch Maya's first strip.

As Maya entered the lounge, all the men took their seats, and Maya began her well practised routine. Working her way round all the men, teasing them, and slowly peeling off her dress, then her bra, and then finally her g-string. Untying her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders, she started the close dancing, letting a few guys have a feel, before finally sitting on the groom's lap and gyrating her ass over his cock till she felt him stiffen, then go limp. To a round of applause, she left the room. She returned, fully dressed a few minutes later, just as Donna started her dance.

As I said in part one, Donna was a very well endowed Texan, with long blonde hair, a stark contrast to Maya, who was a petite Thai beauty. Donna start by walking round the room, inviting the assembled men to help her out of her dress, letting them all have a grope as they did so. Finally ending up naked, she also sat on the groom, Gary's lap. Rubbing herself on him as he sucked on her erect nipples, giving her as much pleasure as she was giving him. Donna pulled him down to the floor and sat on his face as she wanked his cock, making him come and directing it onto her boob, rubbing it in before she to left the room to change.

It was now Heather's turn, and she knew she would have to at least wank Gary, if not more, she couldn't wait. Donna returned to the room and Heather started her routine. Like Donna, she let the men undress her, letting them all have a feel, even letting one finger her as she leant over another, pushing her c-cup boobs in his face to lick on. As Heather turned her attention to Gary, she stripped him and kissed him all the way from his lips, to his again hard cock, before taking it in her mouth and sucking him.

Heather felt a finger running down her ass, and allowed it to enter her dripping pussy, receiving a good fingering as she brought Gary off, swallowing some of his come, and directing the rest into the air, it landing on his chest, Heather rubbed her boobs over his chest, smearing it over her and his sweat laden chest. She got a huge applause, including the other girls, who were impressed by the 'rookie's' first private dance.

The second part of the show was the real reason they were being paid a grand a piece. Knowing that Gary had already come three times in the first hour and a half, they didn't think he could manage much more, and prepared themselves for the expected flurry of available man meat that would be thrust their way during their second, and final dances. Let's face it, the three girls knew they weren't being paid to just dance, and they loved it.

All three girls got changed into bikini's and made their way into the lounge, each taking a group of men, and waited for the music to begin. As the stereo blared into life, they all set about putting on the best show they could for the guys. Heather was the first to get totally naked, and lay back to let hands paw all over her firm young body, fingers and hands probing her every orifice.

Donna wasn't far behind, and had one cock in her mouth while wanking off two others, and having a tongue attacking her wet shaven pussy. Meanwhile Maya was already bucking on a large cock, taking it all the way into her trimmed pussy, pulling at the pants of another, pulling his cock towards her willing mouth. Heather sat on one cock, letting Gary put his up her tight anal passage, grunting as they both went to town on her body, sending her spasming towards an orgasm.

Heather crying out for them to do her harder, god she was enjoying it so much and seemed to have an almost continual orgasm as one overrode the other. Donna was also getting two cocks, one in her mouth, and an enormous cock belonging to the best man, it was easily ten, or eleven inches, and as thick as her arm, sliding slowly up her pussy, before he really stared to hammer home, pushing it all the way up, before taking it almost out again, and then thrusting right back in again. Donna loved to fuck, but even she was having trouble taking this punishment.

Maya, meanwhile, was also getting some double penetration, till the one in her ass, spurted its contents into her reamed ass, leaking fluid as he pulled out, spunk tricking out and covering the cock of the guy she was bouncing down on. Eventually there were just a sea of bodies all over the room, each girl taking spunk baths, as one after the other, the guys covered their insides, tits, and faces with their cream.

Finally all three decided to make Gary's day, and while Donna sat on his face, Heather rode his cock, and Maya licked his cock as Heather slide her wet pussy right up and down. Gary shouted he was gonna come, and Heather clamped herself down, all the way on his cock, while Maya, raked his ball with her nails, and Donna ground herself on his face, coming as she did so. Gary let loose, and shook with the force, as the three really went to town on his ravaged body.

Filling Heather's pussy, she too orgasmed, and let his cock wilt before sliding off, Donna got off his face, and licked every drop out of her pussy, letting all the guys get a good view as she then exchanged sperm kisses with Maya.

The girls got a large tip for their performance, and were asked to perform at another stag do in a few weeks time. That was a fantastic party, but then that's another story...!

* * * * *

Author's Note: If you have enjoyed my story, let me know. If not then I really want to hear from you. I'm new to this writing lark, and really enjoy it, but any constructive criticism is appreciated. yours MasterBate-july2001.