Heather's Hectic Weekend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes,' she replied, 'I'm off duty as of now and tomorrow's my rest day. Consider yourself to be under twenty-four hour house arrest. And the house in question is mine, by the way.'

Heather grinned. She'd never been to Stuffypants' place and was keen to see what it was like. She also felt in need of a rest day herself.

'Do I get interrogated or are you just going to keep me in chains?'

'You'll probably get both.' Stuffypants smiled her faint smile. 'You'll also probably get a smacking for taking no notice of my specific instructions.'

'I told you already. I didn't approach Dazzler.'

'Do you want a smacking or what?'

'Oh go on then, I did approach him.' Heather chuckled. 'I reserve the right to change my story later, though, if I'm ever put under oath . . .'

*****

Author's Note

That's all as far as Heather's concerned folks. Interest levels seem to be dropping so, as of now, she's retired.