Heather's Honeymoon Ch. 05 Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HamSwift
HamSwift
41 Followers

"That's a beautiful bra," David said.

"Thank you," Heather replied, not looking up. "It's new."

"She's wearing a new thong to match," John said. "Aren't you, baby?"

Heather looked at John.

"It's okay, Heath."

John smiled and touched her leg under her skirt, high on the thigh, almost at her clit as David watched.

"I'd love to see it." David coaxed.

"So would I." John concurred.

Heather got up from the couch and turned toward her husband. She hooked her thumbs into her miniskirt and glanced to David, then back to her husband. Her focus fell on the little circle of wetness to the side of his zipper. She let the skirt drop to the floor and quickly sat between the men and looked down at herself. She hoped John appreciated what she was doing. Her thong clung to her moist pussy lips. Her hands fluttered on her thighs. When a slow song came on the radio John said, "You like this one, right sweetie?"

"It's good music to dance to."

John smiled.

"Baby, why don't you take David for a dance then?"

John watched from the couch as she got up and let David lead her by the hand to a spot beyond the bed. David's arms went around her and she felt herself being pulled against him. She glanced over to John on the couch, saw his hand kneading his lap while David's manly scent enveloped her. She put her arms around him and this time David pushed his body against hers. As he started to dance she met the subtle movements of his hips.

When the song ended Heather left David in the middle of the room and came over to John. She said quietly, "I think he's excited."

"No doubt. How about you?"

"Baby, I know you liked watching me. Of course I'm wet. I'm drenched."

"Show us."

"Show you?"

"Show us both."

"Oh, honey. Do you...really...?"

"Do it for me. And for you."

Heather quietly turned so both men saw her front. Her hands were shaking. She widened her stance, reached down with one hand and pulled the crotch of her thong to the side as both men watched. She looked down and saw her glistening pussy lips. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Then she quickly pulled the thong back in place.

"You have a shaved pussy?" David said.

Heather said nothing.

"Go make him come," John said from behind.

She turned toward her husband. "I want to do what you want. But I want to make sure you want it."

John didn't say anything. He settled back on the couch. They had been hinting more and more about the fantasy since day three. Now, it was upon them. No more fingers in the mouth. This was the real deal. When he saw her waiting for his reply he said only, "I love you. Now go."

Heather walked over to David in her thong and bra and thigh highs. John had turned off the radio when a Spanish speaking commercial had come on, so the room was quiet as she dropped to her knees and unbuckled David's pants. Her hands shook as she unzipped him. When his fly was fully down she looked up into his eyes and smiled. John looked on from the couch, witnessing her lust, her desire. His cock was hard as marble as he fumbled to release it from the confines of his pants.

She lowered her gaze and pulled down David's boxers, seeing the precome oozing from his stiff member. Her apprehension was dissipating. She looked at the beaded head and touched it to her lips. She rubbed his cock against her mouth, letting the precome coat her lips before licking them clean. He smelled and tasted different than John. Not better or worse, just different. She felt odd, realizing for the first time that all men probably had a unique scent. By the time John got behind her, David's cock was all the way down her throat.

"That's it, lover. Show him your new trick." John intoned.

Heather moaned, listening to her husband.

"Do you like sucking his cock?"

"MMMMHHHMMM."

"You wanna make him come?"

Heather pulled off for only a moment. "I do, for you, baby."

"That's a good girl."

It had been a slow start in the room, but things heated up rapidly. John hovered over her, fingering her clit from behind, making her literally cream on his fingers within seconds of touching her. He removed his fingers and put his cock inside her as she spasmed. She was on the floor being fucked doggy-style while sucking eagerly, feeling David's cock thicken in her mouth. He exploded without warning and she pulled him out of her mouth. She turned her head toward John and he saw David shellac her hair...

With John asleep beside her, Heather pulled her fingers from her clit quickly, knowing she was about to come. She opened her eyes, saw the room wasn't pitch black anymore and closed them again. She waited a minute, resting perfectly still. She was almost ready to start masturbating again when she felt John's fingers stroking her hair. She remained motionless, hoping he wouldn't feel how messy it was. She kept her eyes closed and her breathing steady. After a while she heard John rolling over. She waited several more minutes and then started moving her fingers again...

John had been fucking her hard from behind when David came. Having a stranger come on her at he husband's direction made her even crazier with lust. With David done, she swung around and put John's wet cock into her mouth. She looked up and saw her husband staring at her come-streaked hair. Seeing it, he came as quickly as David had, making her feel proud. She swallowed every drop while David slowly stroked himself back to life. She'd be ready for him as soon as he was.

It was a long night. At one point Heather laid back on the bed with her head in David's lap and John's mouth between her legs. David was fondling her breasts from behind, pinching her nipples into turgid peaks as John licked her. Just when she was about to come the two men switched positions, John cradling her head in his lap while she spread her legs for their new friend. Being eaten by this stranger was way too much. She grabbed John's hands and convulsed in another mind blowing orgasm.

Heather was still lying on her side, working her bruised slit gently. She was on the edge of orgasm and then quickly over the edge. It was unplanned and stifled, much like the orgasms she'd perfected in her dorm bed not so long ago.

"Heather?"

She heard John's voice from behind, felt his hand shaking her shoulder as he spooned into her.

"Heather baby...you sleeping?"

"I must have been...dreaming."

"You were shaking like a leaf. You okay?"

"I'm fine. What time is it?"

"It's early. We have plenty of time."

"John?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you mad at me?"

John kissed her neck. He kissed her ears. He told her he loved her, told her she meant the world to him. He held her in his arms as her face grew warm and her throat tightened. John turned her toward him and kissed her wet cheeks.

"There's nothing to cry about."

"I started feeling like I was cheating on you and I hated that feeling."

"You weren't cheating. You did what I wanted. You were in love slave mode, that's all it was."

"You were excited," Heather replied. "You loved it! I was glad I could make your fantasy come true. But I got thinking...what if you felt hurt or thought bad of me?"

"Those things aren't going to happen. We were exploring. Even with him here, it was just you and me being intimate and open, trusting each other. All the things we've done this week...they've brought us closer together."

"I did them for you, baby. Cuz you wanted me to. You have to believe that."

"I do. But if you decide you don't want something, you can tell me. I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do."

"I want to do what you want me to."

"I guess what I mean is, if you decide you don't want to do things for me, it's okay to say no."

Heather's tears dried quickly, leaving her eyes looking like polished stones. She looked adorable as she scrunched up her face and began talking again.

"You know... I've always been the good girl. I wouldn't want you thinking I'm some kinda slut now. I'm as shocked by my behavior as you must be."

"I'm not shocked. I like the girl you've become. I just want you to be honest about your feelings. You're married now; you want to please me. There's nothing wrong with that. But there's a little more to it maybe."

John cuddled Heather as she fell silent. It was typical for her not to respond to this type of statement, so he wasn't surprised by her quietness. He was trying to sort out his own thoughts, what points he wanted to get across. He had hoped for some acknowledgement that she liked doing things for herself and not just because they were what he wanted, but she was still claiming to be driven only by a desire to please him, and that was okay too.

***

It was ten in the morning and Heather was packing for their flight back to New York. John was sitting in the chair by the sliding door leading to the balcony, bent over, tying a lace of his running shoe. An odd silence was between them. When John got up, Heather turned to him and they kissed quietly, like on the alter a week earlier, only now their lips were big purple bruises. Heather cradled her head into John's shoulder and thought about their life together.

"I want to make you happy forever, you know that?" she said.

"I know. I feel it. But you need to make yourself happy, too,"

She emptied her new thongs, bras, thigh highs, teddies and camisoles from the bureau and put them on the bed. She retrieved her miniskirts and shoes from the closet and went back for her suitcases. John was unspooling his earpods from around his ipod. He felt he needed a last run to clear his head before the long trip back to New York.

They hugged again wordlessly at the door and held each other for a long, long time. Heather smiled up at John, and he told her they'd go for a celebratory lunch when he got back. Then he headed out for his run, where he'd replay everything they'd just said to make sure he agreed with it all.

On his way out of the resort's atrium he passed David walking in, though he didn't recognize him until after they'd passed each other. When he did, he looked over his shoulder but David had continued on. John turned on his ipod and started to run.

It was an hour later--after he'd come back to the room all sweaty and out of breath--when Heather told him what had happened while he was gone.

After seeing John leaving for his run, David had made a beeline to their room. When Heather heard the knock on the door, she thought it was John, maybe having forgotten his ipod. She jumped from the bed and opened the door.

"Remember me?" David said with a grin.

Heather greeted him with an awkward smile. "My husband's not here."

"I know. I just saw him. I came by to say hi."

"He told you to come say hi to me?"

"Does it matter?"

"Quite a bit, actually."

Heather closed the door partially and peaked around it. David was holding it open with his foot, trying to get a better look at her in her tiny nightie. She folded her arms over her chest.

"I've seen your boobs before, lover."

"I'm not your lover. What do you want?"

"I left my watch."

He let himself into the room and retrieved his watch from the nightstand. After strapping it on, he looked Heather up and down. Then he came toward her with his arms wide.

Heather backed away, holding her arms over her chest again.

"Why so uncomfortable?" David said. "After what happened. You didn't have so much wine you forgot, did you?"

"I remember last night," Heather replied, her words falling short of warmth.

"I made you come hard."

Heather was getting mad and scared. She looked for her cell phone, found it on the vanity, called John's number and listened as his phone ring in his trouser pocket folded over a chair back.

"Hey, I'm not here to upset you," David said as Heather snapped her phone closed. "I saw him running and wanted your sexy mouth again, that's all. Can't blame a guy for that. You don't want your mouth on me?"

"No."

"Why not? After all we did. What's changed?"

"What's changed is he doesn't know you're here. No offense, but what happened last night wasn't for you. It wasn't even for me. It was for him. I did it because that's what he wanted. He wouldn't want you here now. I don't mean to be rude, but last night's over, so you should go."

Heather had relaxed a little, reasonably sure David wouldn't force himself on her. But her arms were still wrapped across her chest.

"He's very lucky to have you," David said. "After seeing him jog out of the resort, I thought for sure we'd have some serious one-on-one time. I thought I'd be fucking that tight little ass again. You're sure there's no way?"

"There's no possible way. Look, you're a nice man. But I'd never do anything without him knowing. I can't expect you to understand. I just hope you can respect my wishes."

David pursed his lips into a tight smile and headed toward the door. Opening it, he turned and saw Heather covering up again.

'Well...thanks...for everything."

Heather stood in the center of the room with her arms crossing her body. She saw David pull the door open and was glad when he didn't say anything else before it swept closed behind him. She felt fully secure only after hearing the self-lock. Then she tip toed over and looked out the peep hole.

She went back into the room and waited another five minutes on the edge of the bed. She was under the ceiling fan, facing the balcony, thinking John should carry his cell phone when he ran. She went to the door again and looked out the hole. Then she went into the bathroom. She closed the door and locked it. She turned on the shower and then, finally, took off her clothes.

She took the longest shower of her life that morning. As the warm water rained down, she almost felt absolved of all her recent sins.

HamSwift
HamSwift
41 Followers
12