Heather's Night With The Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason turned and walked out of the bedroom.

''No Goddammit! come back!'' I cried out.

As Jason walked out, Ben started bouncing me hard up and down on his cock, and groaning.

''AH, AH, AH'' Ben cried out and I sat up as cum came spurting out of his cock.

Damon now pulled my head back to him and I took his cock in my mouth again angrily. As I massaged Damon's balls in my hand I felt Jason come up behind me, the thick head of his cock now against my ass. I braced myself for the pain as he entered me, but he slid the head of his cock into my ass easily, feeling as if he had applied Vaseline to his shaft. Jason grabbed my hips and slowly worked his cock deeper into my ass. I completely swallowed Damon cock, my lips touching his crotch and he started to grunt.


''Ah, Ah Shit Yeah! I'm cumming!'' Damon yelled.

Damon started cumming in my mouth and I swallowed some, then let his dick pop out, running my hand up and down his shaft as his semen dribbled onto my lips. I looked back to see Jason, the sweat glistening off his muscular body, still behind me. I reached down to finger my clit and began urging him on.

''Come on Goddammit, give it to me! Give me that dick! Fuck my ass! Cum for me baby!''

Jason rocked me forward, burying his cock as deep as it would go. I don't think I took it all, but he completely filled me. I fell onto my elbows on the bed. Jason reached forward and grabbed my tits firmly, continuing to fuck my ass harder and faster. He started to cry out now.

''Yes! Yes! Come on baby!'' I said franticly

He was pulling out and I thrust my ass backward trying to keep him in me. I felt him start to fill my ass with his seed, then pop out. I fell forward onto the bed. My body used and depleted.

I passed out for quite awhile; I'm not sure how long. When I came to, I was with Jason as he helped me down the dark hallway to the bathroom. Damon and Ben were nowhere to be seen. I was semiconscious and completely fatigued as Jason turned on the bathroom light and started the shower, holding me up in his arms. The room started to fill with steam and Jason opened the shower door and helped me in. Jason took some shampoo and massaged it into my hair then began soaping up a net sponge as the hot water cascaded on to me, carrying away the cum that had landed on my body. I put my hands on his shoulders as Jason started soaping my body with the sponge, running it up and down my legs, across my ass, and into my sore mound. As he continued to work upwards, he lingered on my breasts and nipples, which were responding to his touch. Jason's cock was nearly erect again and pressing against my belly. I groaned softly and pressed my lips to Jason's.

''No Heather, its ok.'' Said Jason sweetly.

''Yes!'' I whispered adamantly.

Jason let the water rinse the soap from my body and his mouth went to my breasts. He slowly rubbed my sore and sensitive tits while sucking my nipples. I moaned again, reaching down to hold his penis, pulling it closer to me. Jason took my buttocks in his hands and gracefully lifted me. I held his shaft at the entrance of my pussy and Jason slowly lowered me onto him. I wrapped my legs tightly around his back as Jason began rhythmically fucking me. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths, pausing only to moan each other's names. I cried out softly in his mouth and climaxed again. Jason squeezed my ass robustly and sprayed what seed he had left into me. We stayed like that for several minutes, kissing each other, his cock shrinking in my slit. Finally, Jason carried me out of the shower, toweled me off, and took me into the extra bedroom where I fell asleep in his arms.

The aftermath of this sexfest was much different then what I experienced in my previous two threesomes. After those experiences a year before this night, I never discussed what happened with my boyfriend or his roommate. This time, Damon and I talked about what had happened, as did Jason and I. About 3 weeks after this experience, I ended things with Damon and started dating Jason. Damon was actually pretty ok with it; he was very easy going as it was. Jason and I had a pretty great time together, but unfortunately it lasted for only 3 months or so. I think we both wanted to do it again, but I think Jason was also torn about sharing me with someone else and I'm not sure I wanted him to either. Anyway, we reluctantly stopped seeing each other and I've yet to duplicate that incredible night as of today.

12