Heather's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afraid his voice would betray him, Mark didn't answer. He quickly put his hand over the pill, frightened that Nancy would turn around and see it. But Heather had guessed correctly. Nancy was playing it cool, purposely ignoring them. "Bye, honey," said Nancy, opening the outside door and going out to the driveway.

"What are you doing?" hissed Mark as soon as the door closed behind Nancy. "What if she saw you with that? She'd know you were in our bathroom, snooping around. And how would you explain why you gave me this?"

"Then you'd better be careful, daddy, so I don't have to explain why you put your big daddy-cock in my mouth last night," Heather answered sweetly, a big smile brightening her young face. Heather went to the window and observed Nancy pulling out of the driveway and then heading down the block. She kicked off her slippers. "It was so big, daddy. I didn't know you were so big. I'm surprised you need those pills."

Mark was embarrassed and didn't answer immediately. Then he felt his ears turning red as he observed that Heather was removing her bathrobe and setting it over the chair across the table from him. Facing away from her father, she put her right foot on the chair, bent forward, and took the bottom of her long nightgown in both hands and pulled it up to her waist, exposing her round bottom in bright pink panties. "So why do you need those pills, daddy?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at him. She wiggled her ass from side to side.

"Um, um, sometimes I, you know, have trouble," he said with difficulty.

"You didn't have trouble last night, daddy," Heather reminded him, almost laughing.

"I get hard, but it doesn't really last," Mark admitted, feeling ashamed.

"That's okay, daddy," said Heather. "I did some reading on the Internet after I found that you had them. Half of the men your age have that problem some of the time. I want you to take that right now, so we don't have that problem now."

Although Mark was becoming aroused by the display of pale flesh so near to him, and to the sight of a nubile ass waving seductively from side to side for his viewing pleasure, he tried to protest. "Heather, this can't happen. You know it can't. I didn't encourage this, and you have to know that it stops right now."

"Okay, daddy, if you say so. Daddy knows best." Heather removed her foot from the chair, stood up, and pulled her nightgown over her head and let it drop to the floor. In the bright morning light of the kitchen, she was wearing only her panties. Still blossoming at 19, her young body was ripe, firm, and glorious. Her breasts were full but still at the stage where they turned slightly upwards, so the nipples pointed up as much as out. Her nipples were clearly erect. Heather put her hands up, one on each breast, and she began to twist her nipples with her fingers. She continued to sway her hips from side to side. "But I was really hoping to suck that big daddy cock some more this morning while it can last a little while longer. Take your pill, daddy, and I'll give you a real blowjob this time. Or maybe you'd like something else."

Heather walked to the table and reached one hand to the butter dish on the table. She thrust her fingers into the yellow stick and pulled away a small handful. Heather brought it to her chest and slowly wiped it into the valley between her breasts. Mark saw a glistening patch of oil spreading on his daughter's chest as she tweaked a nipple with one hand while slowly lubricating her body. "When daddy's nice and hard," she said coyly, "daddy might want to titty-fuck his way into his little girl's mouth." Before Mark could protest, Heather thrust her oily hand down the front of her panties, where she proceeded to rub her fingers on her clit. "But I'm really horny, daddy, and I need to get off. You can watch me, or you can join me. It's your choice, daddy."

Mark felt his cock coming to attention in his boxers. The pill was in his hand. He was weak. He'd let Nancy seduce him at the office, leading to the end of his marriage to Heather's mother. Now, confronted with forbidden fruit once again, he felt an awakening of animal urges that hadn't had a proper outlet for a year or more. Heather reminded him so much just then of her mother, and Mark felt an uncontrollable urge to find out if Heather had her mother's slutty streak.

Heather was watching him. Mark held the pill up so that she could see he had it. He popped it into his mouth and took a sip of coffee to wash it down. "You know that it won't work for a while," he said.

"Yes, daddy, I know," she answered. "But we have lots of time. Why don't you just watch me for a little while?"

Heather wiped her greasy hand on a paper towel from the counter, went out of the kitchen, into the living room, and turned on the television. She used the remote to select a Latin music station provided by the cable system. As Latin rhythms filled the room, she danced back to the kitchen. Mark watched the seductive swaying of her hips and breasts. "Don't touch yourself, daddy, just watch," Heather instructed. She stood across the kitchen from him and continued to dance for his pleasure.

"I've seen you undressing me with your eyes, daddy," she told him. "Is this what you wanted to see? Your little girl all grown up? Your little girl who looks so much like mom did when she was young?"

Mark started to slide his hand into his boxers, but his daughter stopped him with a sharp "No!" She shook her head and wagged a finger at him in time to the music. "Don't spoil our game. No touching yourself. For now, just watch."

Heather danced her way to the table and sat down, straddling the chair and facing Mark. She reached to the middle of the table, where there was a bowl of fruit, and she pulled a banana from the bowl. With her free hand, she reached over to the butter dish again, and scooped up a fat dollop of it. "Just imagine this is you, daddy. Because this will be you very soon," she said. She wrapped her buttery hand around the top of the banana, at the end opposite the stem, then twisted her fist from side to side. "I really liked how fat and hard you were in my hand last night, daddy. I want to feel it again. None of the boys at college are as big as you are, daddy."

Heather lifted her ass from the chair and reached down. Tugging smoothly, she pulled her pink panties to her knees, then to her ankles. She lifted one foot out of them, freeing her legs, which she spread wide. Mark got his first glimpse of his daughter's pubic region. Although Heather didn't shave or wax, her pubic hair was trimmed ultra-short, so her pinkish vulva was clearly visible. Heather scooped up another slab of butter and thrust her hand to her clitoral hood. Mark watched with growing anticipation as Heather rubbed her hand up and down her clit, spreading the yellowish grease. Then her hand traveled down her labia, and she used her thumb and forefinger to spread herself open. Running her hand over the exposed cleft in her flesh, she greased there, too, and then thrust her index finger into her vagina. With her other hand, Mark suddenly noticed, she was running the banana up and down the valley between her breasts. When it was thoroughly lubricated from her greasy chest, Heather spread her pussy open with one hand while deftly bringing down the improvised dildo with the other. "This is your big daddy cock," Heather said. "I can hardly wait until it gets inside me." She slid the tip of the fruit into her lubricated pussy. "The thought of your cock in me is making me wet, daddy. Tell me, daddy, when was the last time you got to do whatever you wanted with a pretty girl? Because you can do anything you want with me, daddy. I'm you're little girl and I have to obey my daddy. You just tell me what you want."

Mark could feel his cock stiffening. Hearing his daughter talk dirty was almost better than watching her masturbate.

As she very slowly moved the banana in and out, Heather used her free hand to apply pressure to her clit. She gradually increased the pressure and the speed of the back and forth motion of her hand. She was becoming slightly out of breath. "I'm going to make myself come daddy. That way, you don't have to worry if I'm getting off when you have your way with me. You can do whatever you want with me, daddy. When was the last time you got to do that, daddy?"

Mark's cock was twitching at the sound of the little gasps for air that punctuated Heather's slutty talk. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open. He thought about how those same lips had wrapped over the hood of his erection only a few hours earlier. In the back of his mind he realized that his daughter must be something of a slut. She knew how to give an expert blowjob, and she certainly wasn't inhibited. Mark was amused by the thought that the college tuition he was paying was turning out to be a good investment if it meant she was getting her practice with college boys.

Heather began to make a guttural sound in her throat. She was holding the banana still, thrust a few inches into her hole, allowing her other hand to fly back and forth on her clit. Heather threw back her head, her eyes tightly shut, and she opened her mouth wide and started to call out. "Jesus! Fuck Yes! There it is, daddy, there it is! Jesus!"

Mark resisted the temptation to grab his cock and stroke it. But he was hard. Very hard. He finally took his eyes away from Heather's face when he saw her neck muscles and shoulders relaxing, signaling that she was satisfied. He looked to the left at the kitchen clock, and he could see that it had been long enough. His pill should be working. Heather dropped the fruit to the floor.

"Ready for me, care-bear?" he asked Heather. That had been his nickname for her when she was little.

"Yes, daddy, but I want something more than a story from you today," she said, laughing. "I'm horny-girl-care-bear today."

"When then my little care-bear must not be naughty. Daddy wouldn't want to have to spank someone."

Mark stood and reached for his belt buckle. In a moment he'd loosened it and stepped out of his pants and his boxers, then pulled off his polo shirt. "Take off you socks, daddy," Heather teased him. He sat down and did as she said. Then he approached his waiting daughter. Straddling the chair, her chest was level with his groin. He stood before Heather, grabbed each of her nipples, and aimed his erect meat at the valley between them. Seeing that he wanted to start as she'd initially suggested, Heather leaned back in the chair so that it supported her back. Her father placed his erection squarely against her sternum. Heather grabbed each of her breasts and squeezed them together, enveloping her father's fat pole. Mark's pre-cum dripped from the head of his penis, and after a few strokes it was fully lubricated with a mixture of grease and his own juices. He ground his cock slowly and deliberately, feeling the soft flesh enveloping as the hard bone at the center of her chest gave resistance up the length of each thrust.

"Push it up higher, daddy," Heather told him, and she tilted her head forward, mouth nearer to the center of her chest. Mark complied by pushing his erection past the top of her cleavage, where it met his daughter's eager lips. Heather wrapped them around the cock helmet, tasting the saltiness of the butter and pre-cum. She licked the underside of his cock with her tongue. Mark groaned in response.

Heather pulled her lips off her father. "You taste so yummy, daddy." Then she took him further into her mouth and he slowly thrust, fucking her lips while he massaged her nipples with his fingers. Soon his eyes closed and his fingers went still. He was totally focused on the amazing feeling of his daughter's mouth on him. After a dozen strokes he felt her pull her head away. She pulled her mouth off him. He opened his eyes and looked down into hers. She was looking back into his, smiling.

"Lie on the floor, daddy. I want to play cowgirl!" Heather said.

"No, care-bear, I get what I want, remember?" Mark responded.

"What does daddy desire, then?" Heather asked.

"Bend over the table," her father instructed. "I like it tight by coming in from behind."

Heather did as she was told. She rested her arms crosswise on the table and placed her head on the pillow of her arms. Her ass faced her father.

Mark grabbed his daughter's firm ass cheeks and pulled them wide, revealing her gleaming lubed labia. He positioned his stiff cock an inch from the fold of skin and then slowly pushed it forward, watching the pink folds of flesh part and then come together as lips around his cock helmet. He pushed forward, knowing his missile would find its target. The butter eliminated all friction, and his cock soon found its way into the hole within the slit. With steady pressure, he entered his daughter's pussy for the first time. Once his cock sensed that it was inside, Mark greedily thrust forward and drove himself balls deep into his slutty daughter's cunt.

"Oh, daddy, your cock is so wide. It fills me so full." Heather said breathlessly. "Pull my ass tight so it feels even bigger, daddy."

Mark used the palms of his hands to spread her buttocks away from her labia, tightening the entrance to the cavern. He began to push rhythmically into Heather, letting out small grunts of pleasure.

"How do you like your horny-girl-care-bear, daddy?" Heather teased. "Your fat cock is so big and hard that I feel like I've never felt a real man before."

Encouraged by his daughter's praise, Mark drove his cock harder into her with long strokes, almost withdrawing from her, then plunging the full length in.

"I'm gonna cum, little care-bear," he suddenly yelled. "Daddy's gonna cum!"

Mark was so preoccupied with the sensation of his hard, well-oiled cock in a tight young pussy that he didn't hear the car door slam. He didn't hear the kitchen door opening. "Daddy's coming, daddy's coming!" he yelled.

But Heather heard, and knew what was happening. She hadn't expected it to be so easy. "Give it to me hard, daddy!" she called out to him. At the same time, she watched the door open.

"What the fuck is going on?" Nancy yelled. Mark's eyes flew open and he looked to the door where Nancy stood, mouth open and eyes wide. Nancy had walked in just as Mark was starting to ejaculate, and he couldn't stop. He held tight to Heather's ass and pushed hard into her, then held still while he felt the delicious sensation of unloading his balls into her.

"We thought you'd be gone all day," Heather said to Nancy with a hint of smirk in her voice. "Did you forget something? Like maybe taking care of your man?"

Nancy was nearly sobbing as she explained why she'd returned. "Glenda called me on my cell. She wouldn't tell me what it was, but she said I needed to get home immediately." Glenda was the elderly women who lived next door. Glenda had a clear view into her neighbor's kitchen. Making love in the kitchen in the morning light, she must have seen Mark and Heather.

"What kind of perverts are you two?" Nancy demanded. "I can't believe I'm seeing this."

It was all taking place so quickly that Mark's cock was still deep in his daughter. With a look of horror, Nancy ran from the kitchen. They could hear her on the stairs, and then the slamming of the bedroom door from up above.

"It's okay, daddy. You know it was over with her," Heather said. She had her revenge. She knew that Nancy wouldn't be sticking around once she gained her composure. Heather laughed to herself about the weakness of men. She pushed her hips back against his pelvis, pushing his still-erect cock securely into her. "This is what you really want. And you can have it any time you want it from now on."

12