Heather's Secret

Story Info
The secret Heather has been keeping finally cums out.
3.6k words
4.49
115.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

I would like to thank all those for their continued interest in the "Heather and Bryan" series and your continued patience. I want to make each installment the best I can and am taking my time with this series. I hope the news that this & the next chapter wrap it up will make you smile -- but don't worry, we haven't seen the last of this naughty duo or their friends. -- BrettJ

*

Heather Adamson did not like keeping secrets from her big brother, Bryan. Not because of the fact he was her protector and had looked out for her since the day she was born. Not because he took care of her and had been the prominent male figure in her life because of their too-often-absent father. Not because he was the nicest, sweetest guy in the world and she could never look him in the eyes and out-and-out lie to him.

No, not for any of these reasons. It was simply because he was the love of her life and her lover. Heather didn't think lovers should keep secrets, but she had kept one. It was a doozy, too. Keeping it had made her quick-tempered, irritable and driven him away. For a time, at least.

They'd had a most -- unusual reconciliation a little while back , an experience that Heather would treasure forever. Bryan would as well, she knew.

She had corralled their Aunt Alexus and her friend Vickie to help her with her scheme, then called Bryan's girlfriend Raquel, her sister Carrie and their mother Ingrid -- all who enjoyed family love with no reservations -- and made a DVD for him that he still watched at least once a week, an all-girl orgy that was raw, sensual and quite nicely filmed by Vickie. After that, Vickie had picked him up and taken him to an orgy that defied explanation and had left them all weak in the knees. The passion expended that night was considerable and Bryan finally got to fuck Vickie, plus watch her and his sister lez it up.

Sadly, there had been no opportunity for a repeat performance, but Ingrid and Raquel had called and told Heather that Carrie would be home from her European trip this weekend and not too make any plans. That was Surprise # 1 for her lover-brother, Surprise # 2 was on the horizon. Their parents were out for a night with other friends and were staying over -- Daddy planned on having some beers and not worrying about driving -- so strawberry-blonde Heather got out her new teddy, the one that Bryan hadn't seen before, all white lace and sexy, and cooked dinner for him while wearing that. She sat on his lap, feeding him and glad they were a young couple that loved each other once again. She hated that he'd been mad at her, hated that she had to keep a secret from him and hated that he was mad at his little fucktoy. She loved that she was feeling that way again.

"You're a little sexpot, do you know that?" Bryan teased, kissing her nose.

"Complaining?"

"Hell, no! I'm just glad to have things back to normal -- well, normal for us, anyway!" Bryan grinned as she swatted his arm and got up to bring him a cup of after-dinner tea.

They sat there, having tea and home-made scones. Out of necessity, Heather had become very domestic in the last year, it was actually quite endearing. The silence was deafening, but Heather had made her decision and there was no turning back.

"Bryan, darling -- I am sorry for being so bitchy lately."

"That's okay sis -- you gave me quite the apology. I still get hard when I think about it."

"Yes -- but I never gave you the reason for all that attitude. I've been keeping something from you for months -- well, more than one something, to be honest."

"That's not like you sis -- but I know you, you have a good reason."

Heather smiled -- every time she smiled, Bryan remembered why she was the love of his life too. He loved Raquel and knew they were destined to be together, but it was his sister that was his soul-mate. "Thanks brother-darling, I was sworn to secrecy -- until recently. Come into the Living Room with me and I'll fill you in on what's been going on."

Heather got up and walked into the Living Room, her buttocks swaying slowly underneath the sexy lace teddy. She sat down, curling her legs underneath her, Bryan sat across from her as she began relating her story. Bryan would have been lying if he said he wasn't concerned -- but he trusted his sister implicitly and listened carefully.

Heather told him that some time back, on a quiet afternoon, she'd been reading a magazine when her mother came in the room. There was no one else home, just Heather and their mother, Brigit. She seemed a bit agitated and sat down beside her daughter, looking around nervously.

"That's a very cute outfit you're wearing, dear," Brigit said, noting her daughter's snug-fitting red and white top and white shorts. It was one of Bryan's favorites and Heather had been secretly wishing her brother would come home and they could sneak away for a good fuck -- she was really fucking horny.

"Thanks Mom -- it's a hot one today, so I didn't put much on. You okay? You seem a bit strung-out." Heather noted.

"No -- no, I'm not okay. Listen dear, if I take you into my confidence, you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you -- not your friends, not your brother -- no one, understand?" Heather nodded.

"What did she tell you?" Bryan was eager to know. His sister shushed him and went on with the story, letting him know what her mother had told her.

"For most of our married life -- well, there's no easy way to tell your child this -- your father and I have been swinging. I see the look in your eyes, I'm sorry if it upsets you, but there's things you need to know. Heather, both your father and I have big, big sexual appetites -- far too large to be contained by a conventional marriage. Daddy travels a lot and I get horny -- yes dear, mothers get horny -- so we discussed it, poked around a bit and found there was a thriving local swingers community which readily accepted us into their ranks."

Heather found it hard to reconcile her quiet, nurturing mother belonged to a Swinger's community, but she let Brigit continue.

"It's worked wonderfully for us. If Daddy's on the road, I never worry about him having a strange piece of tail -- that's fine with me; I don't need to know the details and he always comes home. Likewise, if I need some extra -- cock -- I'm free to call one of our friends and arrange a meeting. Or I can go to one of my luncheons."

"But Mom, there are only women at those luncheons."

Brigit smiled sweetly and nodded.

Heather was now blown away. First, finding out her Mom was a swinger -- now finding out she was into women? Wow.

Heather took her mother's hand and squeezed it. "I'm glad your feel comfortable enough sharing all this Mom, but why now?"

Brigit's smile dimmed a bit. "Because, baby-girl, I think your father may have found someone that isn't just a casual fling. He's been enjoying the favors of the younger members, some members also have sons and daughters that are members as well. He hasn't said it outright, but something's different. I think one of the girls is putting the moves on him, I plan confront him with it eventually and I may need your support, yours and Bryan's, if I decide to divorce your father."

"Divorce Daddy?"

Brigit nodded. "I don't mind him having a little fun with some young, cute thing -- hell, I've done that -- and young cock isn't too bad either -- but I'm not going to be pushed aside for her either."

Heather was getting a sensory overload -- their father was absent a lot, but divorce would never have occurred to her. Still, she nodded and gave Brigit a big hug.

"You're not shocked by all this, darling? Disgusted by your mother's actions or that she occasionally likes to swing with another girl?"

"No Mom, don't be silly. Only proves you're human -- and besides, I've swung with other chicks several times myself."

Now it was Brigit's turn to learn something new. Her bright blue eyes went wide as she surveyed her daughter with new eyes.

"You and another girl?" Heather nodded, Brigit giggled nervously. "How perfectly awful. Who?"

"My friend Vickie -- you know, the curvy blonde. I was flirting with her Daddy one time -- he's so hunky -- and Vickie was watching us, she seemed a bit jealous. I gave her a hug, told her I was just having fun, then she hugged me back. Then, she kissed me and well, one thing led to another and somehow, we all ended up in Vickie's bed."

"The three of you?"

Heather nodded, Brigit's eyes went as wide as they could.

"Vickie and her father - both?" Again, Heather nodded.

"But -- that's incest!" Brigit said, truly shocked.

Heather smiled. "Mom, in these modern times, it's not as big a deal. Vickie and her Daddy adore each other, their love just transcended into physical and God, with a cock like his, I can't blame her. We had a great time, one of the best I can remember." Heather smiled.

"So -- my girl likes girls," Brigit sighed, then laughed. "Like mother, like daughter. Actually, in the last number of years, I've spent more time with the women of our group then I have with the men. Yes, women can be catty, but they can also be loving, sensual and very supportive, if need be."

Heather nodded. "I agree, Mom."

Both women were seeing each other with new eyes. Heather knew her mother was attractive, but now she was seeing the tall, willowy brunette with appreciative eyes. She flashed on the image of her mother and Vickie all tangled up together and making love, it sent a delicious chill throughout her body.

"Heather? Dear, you drifted off. What distracted you?"

Heather smiled. "Just had an erotic thought for a minute Mom, sorry."

"Oh? What about?"

Heather flushed a bit, but said quietly "You and Vickie."

Brigit looked at her daughter with new eyes. "Oh, my. I don't know what to say. Did it -- did it turn you on?"

"And how!"

"Really. Well darling, I'm very flattered, I suppose."

"Of course, my mind kinda had to fill in the blanks, Mom. I don't know what you look like naked."

"Oh -- well, I don't see what harm it would do Heather, to show you. Not here though -- your brother could come home at any minute. Upstairs, in my bedroom."

Bryan couldn't believe this story -- it was one of the hottest things he'd ever heard -- his mother being so wild and naughty? He couldn't wait for Heather to continue.

Brigit and her daughter entered Brigit's bedroom, sunlight streaming in. Heather noticed how nice the lighting looked behind her mother's slender, tanned form and as her mother began removing the slightly-sheer sundress she had been wearing, Heather was almost gasping in amazement. Brigit's body was perfect -- no blemishes, smooth flat tummy, high upturned breasts -- Brigit had been hiding this all along?

"My God, Mom," Heather said in amazement. "I never knew ..."

"I think if you're going to swing, you should present a pretty package. I swim every day, you know that, and I joined a Gym last year."

" Pretty package? Mom, you're a beautiful package -- you're gorgeous."

"Thank you, darling. Now -- turnabout is fair play, do I get to see my daughter in all her glory?"

Heather looked at her mother and wasn't quite sure where this was going, but as she only had on the top and shorts, she wiggled out of them in about a minute. She stood in front of her mother, her adorable, sex-kitten body on full display.

"Gorgeous must run in our family -- you're more beautiful than any of the woman I've been with." Brigit's voice had dropped down, there was no mistaking the obvious desire in the tone.

Brigit reached out and stroked her daughter's chest, fondled a breast gently, then put her hand under Heather's chin. She saw acceptance in her daughter's eyes, the two women moved together and Heather stood on tiptoe to accept a warm, sensual kiss from her sultry mother. They didn't break the kiss -- it lasted a while, lingering, sweet and full of promise. Brigit was the one to finally break their embrace.

"Are you sure about this darling? I want to -- very much -- but this is incest and once we cross that line, we can't go back."

"I'm sure Mom -- very sure, I can't wait to get in that bed and make love to you. If you're half as sexy as you kiss, it's going to be a wonderful experience."

"I think so too, darling. Come here -- let me see more of you in the light." Heather moved close to the bed, the light from the window making her skin glow ever-so-slightly. Again, Brigit's lips brushed her daughter's, their tongues mingled and they fell back on the bed, Heather's tiny body on top of her mother's. Their tits were mashed together, both women were almost gasping for air, but when they stopped for air, it was only momentary, then they began kissing again, hands moving as they took their pleasure.

Lips sought nipples, Heather used her skills at pleasing a woman to worship her mother's body, but as Brigit's hands and lips and fingers flew over her tiny, nubile young body, she realized Brigit was far more skilled at the art of woman-to-woman love than she was. Brigit's fingers were already deep within her pussy, stimulating her, probing and seeking the sweet, flowing juices. She felt her daughter's wetness coat her fingers and withdrew her hand, licking her digits clean.

"My -- who knew my own daughter was such a yummy little thing?" Brigit cooed, then letting Heather lick her own juices from one slender finger.

"I am, aren't I?" Heather cooed. "Let me see if that runs in the family -- I'm going to go down on you mother, I've been told I'm pretty good." She enthused. Heather moved down her mother's body, kissing every naked, tanned inch of her until she found herself facing her mother's pussy, which had been waxed bare.

"Naughty Mommy," Heather teased. She parted the pink lips with her fingers and let her tongue probe deeply, tasting the flow of her mother on her tongue. Her mother was indeed sweet and wet -- and how responsive she was, writhing and moving on the bed as her daughter ate her with relish.

Heather's hands traveled up her mother's body, moving all around, squeezing those beautiful, 36C tits now unencumbered by clothes. She wanted to taste them and knew she would -- if not now, in the future. This was way too good to be a one-time thing, a giving free reign to impulse -- they were really clicking and the incest just made it all that naughtier. She began moving up and once again, she was lying atop her mother, seeing her gorgeous eyes blazing with passion.

"Mommy -- you're a lesbian slut," Heather purred with passion, their lips meeting as her fingers grazed her mother's silken form.

"Must run in the family," Brigit replied, flipping her daughter over on her back. They moved into a `69' as best they could, given the height difference, but they made the attempt eagerly. They clutched each other tightly as they feasted on each other's bodies until both climaxed. They parted and sat up, but neither was done yet. Brigit took her daughter's hand and led her to the big en-suite bathroom and her fancy shower with the glass doors. There, with the water pouring all over them, they had sex again, Brigit starting by having Heather stand against the wall and letting her mother devour her. The duo made love for hours and might have even started again, had Brigit not heard her husband and son coming home.

"So that's the secret -- or secrets -- you've been keeping from me, sis?" Bryan said, truly amazed. "Wow -- that's really mind-blowing, but it's also pretty fucking hot!"

Heather nodded and moved closer to her brother, feeling the bulge in her brother's pants and stroking it gently. "Funny -- that's pretty much the same thing Mom said when I told her about us!"

Bryan sat up quickly. "You told her? Why the fuck would you do that?"

A voice from the doorway said "So that Mommy could join the fun, Bryan darling. Heather's going to have to learn to share from now on!" Brigit said as she walked towards her children.

Bryan didn't ask where his father was at that moment and as his mother unzipped his pants, fishing out his cock, he really didn't care. His mother was stunning in a black negligee he'd never seen before, her make-up was done, her dark hair tousled and loose. She looked hot as hell and his cock stiffened as she took it in her mouth.

"Heather baby, get over here -- come and eat Mommy's cunt, it's been a few days since you and I did it and I'm horny. Bryan darling, does it turn you on to see Mommy and your sister acting like such sluts?"

"Oh God Mom, you have no idea!" Bryan groaned as his mother sucked his cock again and Heather slid her face between their mother's thighs.

"Good baby, because you're going to spend a lot of time with us, fucking us -- we're your sluts from now on Bryan, both of us will do any naughty thing you want, right baby-girl? Your poor Daddy, what he's missing out on!" Brigit sighed as she licked her son's rising shaft. She envied her daughter for having this wonderful tool to use for so long, but vowed to make up for lost time. She moved upwards and straddled her son's shaft, stroking the magnificent tool and slid down on it.

"Oh God, Bryan baby-lover, your dick feels so good in Mommy's cunt. Come here Heather love, play with Mommy's tits. Squeeze them baby, while your brother fucks me. Fuck, this is good, do it Bryan, fuck me!"

"I am fucking you, Mom -- like it?" Bryan asked as he drove his shaft deeper into his newest lover's pussy.

"Fucking love it baby, like hearing me talk like this?"

"Yeah Mom, you sound like a filthy slut -- it's a real turn-on!"

"I am a slut baby, a slut for you and your sister -- God, the only thing that could make this better would be to have your Aunt Alexus here, Heather says you've been doing her, too?" Bryan nodded. "I always thought your Daddy's sister was hot!"

"Want me to call her, Mom?" Heather smiled, nuzzling her mother's neck as she rode her brother.

"Tomorrow baby -- tomorrow, tonight I just want to be greedy and share my two loves. You don't have any problem with that, do you?" Heather shook her head and shared a passionate tongue-kiss with her mother while Bryan just grinned a goofy smile and kept on fucking.

Bryan started to cum, so Brigit did the one thing she'd been dying to do since Heather had told her the secret -- she lifted herself off her son, engulfed his cock and swallowed his spunk. She shared a few dollops with Heather and then fell back, temporarily sated.

"My loves, that was -- beyond words!" Brigit sighed as Heather and Bryan snuggled in close.

"It was fucking awesome!" Heather squealed.

"What she said."

"We aren't telling your Daddy -- this is between us, if he gets to have a fling, so do I. I think it's over for us kids, but to tell the truth, other than Mr. Big Dick here ..." Heather laughed at her mother's words "...I'm pretty much done with men."

Heather parted the negligee and began licking her mother's dark nipples while Bryan just watched them play. "We women are nicer in a lot of ways -- we can go longer and we play softer. Of course, Mr. Big Dick is an exception, but ... oh Lord Mom, I'm getting all horny again. Let's go upstairs and play in that shower of yours, Bry, can you clean up a bit and then come up and join us. I think we'll be needing you again, real soon."

Bryan nodded, then Heather said "Go on up Mom, I'll be up in a minute." She leaned into her brother and said "Mom's going to take me to her luncheon tomorrow -- so prepare to be worn out when we get home. What do you think about introducing Mom to Ingrid?"

Bryan grinned. "Ingrid and Mom? Wow -- wouldn't that be weird -- we'd all be a big, extended family. Let's go for it!" Heather scampered upstairs and Bryan wondered when would be the right time to share his plans with her?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers