Heather's Story-A Beach House Extra

Story Info
The full story of Heather's promotion.
9.3k words
4.29
42.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
51 Followers

This is one of several extra "mini stories" that are supplements to the Beach House series. Some of these will be elements of the story that I had in my head as I was writing a particular chapter, but which were left out because I couldn't fit them in or they didn't lend themselves to the first-person narration of the story. Others will be side stories that I thought of after a chapter was done, which may add to the plot line.

This story tells what happened with Heather just before chapter 1.

I hope that you enjoy it!

Heather's Story - A Beach House Supplement

They had told Heather to dress the part that day, so after a lot of deliberation, she'd pulled the outfit from her closet that best fit what Janet had said they wanted. A hostess at the big department head meeting. What exactly that meant, she didn't know, because no-one would tell her, it wouldn't be a test if they gave her all the answers.

It was a plus for an applicant to a higher position if they had volunteered to do this though, and considering how People Co worked, she had a pretty good idea of what would be expected of her today. She just hoped it was only going to be expected by the twelve meeting attendees.

Her boyfriend Jack had looked at her choice of clothing a little strangely, but he didn't say anything about it before she left the house. Heather thought about Jack as she went to catch the train downtown. She had been thinking a lot about him lately, ever since Randy's wedding, when he'd finally begun to break out of his shell a little.

She and Jack had been together a long time, since childhood in fact, and she had always worried about him. He seemed to be happy staying in places that he knew, and wouldn't generally go outside those lines unless pushed. She was going to start pushing him, even if it meant pushing him out of her immediate life. She wanted to grow beyond Jack's safe lines too.

It had all been planned of course, what had happened at the wedding, planned by Janet as yet another test. A test for Heather, but even more, a test for Jack.

Before Heather could begin her rise up the company ranks, they had to know if Jack would be on board with the company's... "unique" way of employee relations. Janet had also wanted to know if he was any good, and no matter how many times Heather assured her that he was, Janet liked to try out EVERY applicant, and their significant other.

The train to work was crowded, and Heather had to stand. As she rode in to work, she thought about her own "interview" with Janet, when she had first applied for the promotion. She had been in Janet's large office, with its glass walls showing a tranquil garden outside, and a busy office corridor inside.

Janet's completely open glass desk faced that corridor, and with the glass surface and no privacy panel, it had been very easy for her to tell that Janet wore no underwear beneath her tight skirt. It had in fact been easy for anyone walking past to learn that information.

It had consisted of more or less normal questions at first, although it was a bit distracting for Heather to be sitting directly across from a beautiful woman who crossed and uncrossed her legs, offering various alternating views of her charms.

It wasn't that Heather preferred women, she in fact was quite the man lover, but she had no problems with enjoying women as well, and her interviewer seemed to desire being enjoyed. And observed. Halfway through the questions, the older woman had declared that it was too hot in the office. Not just stopping at taking off her tight-fitting jacket, she had unbuttoned her shirt right down to the skirt line, allowing her generous breasts, barely covered by a thin lace bra, to spill out from inside of the shirt.

The interview continued on like that, and the questions began to be more personal in nature. How many times a week do you have sex with your boyfriend? Do you have any problem being with men, women, or both at once? Did it bother you to be watching him fuck me that night? And on, and on, and on.

Heather liked talking about sex, but even she was beginning to get hot from the questions. Janet suggested that perhaps Heather would like to remove some clothing to cool off, repeating that idea more than once, until Heather sat at the desk with no shirt on. In her case though, she had little need for a bra, so she wore only her uniform shorts, her small breasts, with their puffy nipples easily seen by anyone in the corridor.

It was at the point that the interview changed completely. Janet had stood up from her chair and come around to the front of the desk, boosting herself up onto its surface. Heather had realized that this was a question in itself, so she stood up and walked to the older woman. Releasing the bra clasps between Janet's mounds, Heather had pulled the shirt off, then the bra, using that garment as a rope to tie Janet's hands securely behind her back. She had grasped both breasts, squeezed them in her hands, lowered her lips to one nipple and bit down on it hard.

Alternating between biting, and sucking or licking, pain and pleasure, she soon had the woman before her begging for more, wrapping her legs around Heather's back and pushing her crotch forward. Heather had made Janet stand up before her then, as Heather had released the woman's belt and pulled her skirt down to the floor. Once out of the skirt, Heather had Janet standing with her legs spread apart. With her arms tied behind her and her legs spread, Janet was now completely exposed to anyone passing by in the busy hall.

Turning to look at the other employees watching from the corridor, Heather had walked topless out into the hall, selecting one man and one woman from the group, and then leading them by the hand back into Janet's office. Their name tags had said "Hank" and "Cindy". She'd had Hank unzip his fly and pull out his cock, then told him to stand in front of the chair that she had been sitting in earlier.

She'd told Cindy to pull down her skirt and to sit on the desk where Janet had been a moment before, then told Janet to satisfy her, but to remain standing on her feet. Her hands still securely tied, Janet had leaned over at the waist to reach the other woman's pussy. Heather had crouched down behind her, taking a deep whiff, then running her tongue along the wet slit before her.

She'd then pulled her thong to one side and backed herself onto Hank, plunging her own wet slit down around him in one sudden move.

Trusting that he would know what to do next, she'd turned her attention back to her own task, which was to make sure that her interview was a memorable one. At times, it was hard to concentrate on just one area, as either Janet would move forward to better serve the other woman, or Hank would plunge himself into Heather with a little more force than she had expected.

She had continued to lick the cunt in front of her though, plunging her tongue first deep, then shallow, into the wet hole itself, then down to the clit and up to the asshole. She'd used her fingers to rub, and to enter Janet's depths, to pinch her clit and to spread her lips out wide.

The pumping man behind her had begun to speed up, to lose his rhythm, and Heather knew that he was just about to shoot his seed into her. Quickly pulling herself off of his cock, she'd pushed him forward into Janet's open hole instead. He had thrust himself into her several times, then let go with a groan, gradually slowing until he'd stopped completely.

This was what Heather had wanted. Yanking Hank away from Janet, she'd quickly dove back into place, clamping her lips around the entire dripping cunt in front of her, using her tongue as a scoop, pulling his cum back out of Janet in great gobs. The older woman liked what she felt, shuddering onto Heather's face, her orgasmic convulsions pushing not only the man's remaining juices out into Heather's waiting mouth, but even more, perhaps the remainders of an earlier interview. Heather had drunk it all in, not letting any escape.

Janet's wriggling had caused her face to become erratic on Cindy's pussy as well, and she too had cried out, issuing moans and random words to indicate her own state of being.

The train began to slow, and through her fog, Heather heard her stop being called. She groggily realized that she must have fallen asleep standing up.

Because the train had been so crowded, she had been supported by the man standing behind her. It was only after she had dazedly stepped off of the train, looking back into the car and watching him slowly lick his fingers, that she realized he had been supporting her by holding his hands tightly onto her butt and between her legs. Her thong had been pulled to the side as well; it no longer covered her slickened lips.

Her shirt had been unbuttoned while she slept, and she realized that while she had been exploring her memories, this mystery man on the train had been doing some exploring of his own. Shaking her head as the train began to pull away; she straightened herself up, turning to go up the stairs that led to the street above.

They had told her to go up to the boardroom's back entrance, down a seldom-used hall. The door was opened just before she knocked, and she was pulled quickly into a lounge of some type by a geeky-looking man.

"Hi. I'm Ron" he said in a nasal voice, consulting a clipboard. "You must be... Heather, right?"

She nodded in response.

"OK. You're late, but we still have enough time to get you ready. First thing, take off your clothes". Heather started to protest that she wasn't late and that she had taken a good deal of trouble picking out the outfit.

"That was just a test, like everything else around here" he told her when she started to speak. "Where you'll be, clothes will only be in the way"

"Now come on" he insisted, as she slowly began to unbutton her shirt.

"Here. Why don't I just take them off for you?" With that, he pulled her skirt down around her ankles, and then reached up pulled her thong down as well.

"You're wet" Ron said, running two of his fingers around inside of her. "Did you fuck your boyfriend this morning? You weren't supposed to have sex before you came here".

Heather stared at this strange guy, beginning to get mad.

"Yeah, yeah" he said. "I know. I'm the rudest asshole you've ever met, and blah, blah".

"I'm also the only one who can get you into that boardroom right now, so shut up and do everything I say. Right now, I need to know if anyone has cum inside of you yet this morning".

"No." said Heather, hoping that she hadn't missed THAT while riding on the train. "Some guy just felt me up while I was asleep on the ride in to work".

Ron looked at her strangely. "You're kidding, right? Some guy got you this wet, and you slept right through it?"

Heather didn't blush easily, but she did so now. "Well... Yeah. I guess so".

Shaking his head, he said. "Oh yeah. You're gonna fit right in around here."

"C'mon, Sleeping Beauty, put these on behind your back, and follow me." He handed her a pair of soft cuffs, then started walking towards a door.

Heather looked down at the restraints, starting to ask "What...?"

Ron came back to her. "Look. Let me make this easy for you".

Snapping the cuffs over one wrist, he then pulled both arms behind her back, easily capturing the other as well.

"Come on" he said, pulling her through the doorway by one arm.

They entered a normal looking boardroom, with at least one exception that Heather noticed right away. A curtain ran completely around the bottom of the table, so that you could not see underneath it. Ron walked her up to the table, placing a box in front of her.

Ron opened the box and began pulling out various items, all with wires trailing away from them. First, he pulled out a pair of small rubber cups. He began pinching and twisting Heather's tiny breasts and nipples between his thumb and forefinger, causing her tender flesh to harden and extend. Once he was satisfied with them, he leaned his face over to her tits, sucking briefly first on one nipple, then the other. Finally, he positioned the cups over them, pulling a small lever on each that caused the cup to gently clamp around her wet and extended nipples.

Reaching for the next item, Ron said only "Kneel".

Heather could only comply with his order, afraid of what he might do if she did not. "It's just as well that you're wet, anyway" he said, grabbing each knee and pulling them apart, making her pussy fully visible to his gaze.

"It'll save time." he went on. "Otherwise, I'd have had to lube you up before I did this". On the word "this", he pushed something long up into her tunnel. Heather jumped in surprise from the unexpected entry, but it didn't hurt, so she didn't say anything.

"Crawl under" was Ron's next command.

When Heather pushed through the curtain, she could see two other naked women under the table as well. Each had similar equipment and wires attached to their bodies, and each had their soft cuffs attached to a ring mounted under the table. Looking over to her left, she saw a third ring. Guessing that it was for her, she crawled over towards that side of the table.

"Good girl" Ron said, crawling under with her, first locking the ring to her cuffs, then plugging her wires into jacks under the table.

"Listen closely, there's not much time" Ron said. "You're responsible for the four people around you. Pay attention, they will let you know when they need a little stress relief. See the light bulbs here?"

"Only one person can request you at a time. Whoever has you also has control over your attachments". He adjusted the device pushed up inside of her, then the cups on her nipples, after saying this.

"These can give pleasure, or pain. It's up to the operator".

"It's how they let you know if you're doing what they want." Looking into her fearful eyes, he said "Some of them can get very... "creative" with those things."

Smiling at her, he began to back out from under the table. "Just do your best. Good luck!"

Then he was gone.

After at least ten minutes had passed, Heather began to wonder why Ron had told her that there wasn't much time. It seemed that there had been quite enough time for her to doubt whether volunteering for this meeting had been a good idea. Just as she had decided that it had not, a door opened, and she could hear the voices of several people entering the room.

As people began to take their seats, their legs would appear through the curtain around the table. Two men's legs and one woman's surrounded Heather; she noticed that there was still room for one more chair. Looking around at the rest of the table, she could see a similar mix around each of the other two women beneath it.

Immediately after sitting down, one of the men assigned to her pulled his pants down around his ankles, revealing very hairy fat legs and a short penis of about two inches. He began playing with himself, managing only to reach about four inches no matter how hard he tried. His swollen, hairy balls hung beneath his cock, making his whole package look quite comical and disgusting. Heather could now see that a light was mounted under the table at each chair, the one at this chair kept flickering on for an instant, and then back off.

The second man and the woman managed to maintain just a bit more dignity, although with the short skirt and sheer thong that she was wearing, along with the fact that she kept her knees wide apart, Heather could easily see the lips of the woman's pussy. The skin around her crotch seemed to be dark and discolored, Heather couldn't quite make out what the cause of that was. The second man kept his zipper closed for now. The woman's crotch seemed a much more interesting place to look at than the fat hairy man playing with himself under the table, so Heather did so, moving in closer to get a better look.

Her head was just between the woman's spread knees when a booming voice entered the room. "All right, people. Let's get some work done here!" The leader of the meeting had arrived. The woman's knees swung shut, knocking into Heather's head.

Her head ringing from the blow as the meeting progressed; Heather learned that it had something to do with a combination project being done with Marketing, Delivery, and IT. The booming voice belonged to the VP of Logistics, a number of company directors and managers made up the rest of the room. The VP sat down in the fourth empty chair before her.

With the exception of the fat man's, none of the lights under the table came on for several minutes. His light would flash on and back off every few seconds. Heather noticed a light come on steady for one of other her companions under the table first, above a man's legs. Fascinated, she watched to see what the other woman would do.

The woman moved forward slowly, apparently too slowly for the man, as a small light on each of her nipple cups lit up briefly, causing her to jump in surprise. Heather guessed that some sort of stimulation had been applied to her nipples, encouraging her to move a little more quickly. The woman pushed forward, taking the man's bare cock between her lips. Heather continued to watch the scene before her, completely missing the light that had turned on behind her. A short electric tingle went suddenly through her nipples, getting her attention.

Turning around, she finally noticed the light, which was steadily on above the second man's chair, the one who had not been playing with himself earlier. The fat guy's light had stopped flashing. She thought to herself that perhaps one person's light would stop another's completely, so that...

"Ouch!" she thought as a longer jolt went through her nipples. "Damn, that hurt a little! OK, time to get to work".

She quickly moved in between the man's legs, anxious to avoid another shock, surrounding the tip of his erect penis with her lips. As a reward, the cups surrounding her nipples issued a small amount of wet suction. She could have sworn that she even felt a tongue flick the left one.

Giving head without the benefit of her hands proved more difficult than she had expected. She had no control over where the man's cock was, she could only do her best to keep it within her reach as she continued to suck and lick. It would be a bit easier if he would move forward a bit, and after a little experimentation she found that the ring she was attached to had a few inches of play in it, although a spring would pull it back if she didn't supply a steady pull. Once again, she felt the sensation of a wet tongue on her nipples. She decided that the man was asking her to do something besides sucking on the tip of his cock, suggesting to her that her tongue was not busy just then.

Pulling her mouth back a little, she began to lick the head of his cock as she would have a popsicle, occasionally moving her mouth back down its length. The man's cock was not huge, but it was long enough so that each time she took its length into her mouth she could feel it just start to touch her throat. The pleasurable tingling that she was receiving in her nipples told her that she must be on the right track.

Slow and steady. That seemed to be what this guy wanted right now. Don't make too much noise, just drive the level of pleasure that both of them felt, slowly and steadily up, until he got what he needed. Quite possibly, she might have a good time giving it to him.

Servicing this cock, which was attached to a man who might as well be invisible, who she probably didn't even know, became her goal. This single cock was her responsibility right now, without anything else to do or anyone else to touch or be touched by; bringing this one cock to its climax was her only desire in the world.

It took a lot of work, and she had to learn some new angles on how to suck a cock without her hands, but on one of her downward strokes, hands reached down to grab the back of her head, pushing his cock beyond her mouth and into her throat. She could feel his strong, full spray striking the back of her throat, making it that much easier to swallow everything, since his cum was already going down anyway. Six times, she felt the blasts, his cock erupting in what seemed like a full pint of liquid.

artiepuy
artiepuy
51 Followers