Heather's Story-A Beach House Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes went wide as a squeal escaped his lips. The security guards grabbed him by the arms then, holding him up.

"IS NOT!!!" she shouted again, her knee driving into his crotch a second time. The fat man's face turned purple, but was still held in place by the two guards.

"GOING TO HAPPEN!!!" she shouted into his face, bringing her knee up a third and final time.

This time, even the guards could not hold him up. He sunk to the floor, his hands and arms held securely, unable to grab his crotch, to comfort himself in his pain.

Heather had played soccer in high school, so these had not been girlie kicks. She had used all of the strength that her tired body could give her to deliver them.

Turning her back on the man, not even stopping to put her robe back on, she walked back over to Ron, wrapping her arm through his and saying, "I think that's about the only thing that I wanted to say".

Everyone in the room looked at her in awe. This tiny woman, who had appeared to be helpless, had just dropped a man twice her size and three times her weight. Ron removed her arm from his then, walking up to the crying man suspended between the two beefy guards.

"Peter," he said, "you've been warned before about your actions in meetings. You knew that we had turned your controls off, and yet you still tried to use them. Apparently you found a way to do that, and you abused this woman with your power".

He went on, "These two men will help you to your car, and someone will be down shortly with any personal items in your office. Don't come back".

"You're fired".

Peter was dragged out of the room, groaning. The rest of the people in the room left as well then, leaving Heather and Ron alone.

"Would you like to go up to my office?" Ron asked. "We can get very comfortable up there".

"We could do that." replied Heather. "But first, I want to show you something that I noticed today. Come over here with me".

She had seen a long, low, padded, stool on one side of the room, and she now led him over towards it, walking alongside the conference table as she did so. Ron didn't notice the two objects that she picked up as she passed the table.

"Come here" she repeated, pulling him by the hand to the stool.

"Here. Lay down on your back on top of this".

Holding tightly on to his hands, rubbing them up the full length of her naked body, starting with her legs, moving just past the V between her legs, gently touching her tiny breasts, and then finally raising them above his head, she moved her mouth into his for a long kiss.

Then she quickly snapped the two pairs of soft cuffs over each of his wrists, pulled them up to the steel chair rail that went completely around the room, and snapped them securely over it.

Ron let out a wicked smile as soon as he realized what she had done. This was one very smart, hot, sexy girl. He figured that he might be a little uncomfortable for a little while here, but he also figured it would probably be worth it.

Heather got up then, stepping back to examine her "prisoner".

"You are overdressed" she said, pulling off his fancy shoes and his socks, unzipping his pants, and then pulling them down and off of his legs.

Reaching under each leg of his underwear, she grabbed the material tightly, pulling it up until the fabric tore, the briefs coming noisily off of his body. This exposed his cock, which to Heather's delight was at least eight inches long in its soft state.

Leaning her face in close, brushing her lips along its full length, she said "We're going to come back to this a little later. Oh yes, we will indeed come back here." Ending the slide of her lips with a quick suck on its tip, Heather stood up once again.

"All day, I've been at the mercy of others, even of you" she said. "You may have thought that I was going to go back to your office with you, let you fuck me, let you do whatever you wanted to me".

"I'm done with having things done TO me today" she went on. "I'm the one in charge right now".

Kneeling down, her ass just touching the top of his chest, she reached her hands down to her cunt. Using her fingers to spread her lips wide, so that Ron could see her swollen clit and wet inner channel, she went on.

"I'm going to hold this in front of your face, just beyond a place that's comfortable for you to reach".

"But you WILL reach it, and you WILL lick it, and you WILL suck it, and you WILL take your time doing all of that".

And she did just that. Any time that Ron seemed able to relax his neck while he serviced her cunt with his mouth; Heather would pull it away just a little. Just as she had needed to do under the table, Ron had to figure out new ways to stimulate her, with no hands, able only depend on his lips and tongue. He found that he not only needed to do this, he wanted to do this. The extra work needed, the extra time needed, made his cock grow harder than he had ever believed it could.

After what seemed like forever, with his neck on fire, his jaws screaming in their own agony, with even his tongue tired from the extra effort required to access the dripping cunt just out of easy reach, Heather's thighs clamped shut around his head, her entire body racked in convulsions as she lowered herself down onto his face, pushing his head down into the cushioned stool. Ron took deep breaths whenever he could, his mouth and nose completely covered by her dripping, thrashing, cunt.

Heather finally slid down, sitting on his chest instead of his face, as Ron gasped air into his lungs. She looked down, and could see that his eight inch soft cock had become a thirteen inch steel bar. Hungrily, she looked at it, sliding herself down his body, leaving a wet trail of her juices and Ron's saliva down the front of his tailored shirt.

The angle of her slide kept her clit in contact with the fabric, and each time her gaping lips went across one of the shirt's buttons, her clit would catch on the button, causing the shirt's button to spring up and across her own button, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

Her wet crotch reached the tip of his cock at last, and she continued to slide slowly down along its length, her lips spreading to each side of the monster, her clit trailing behind on the surface. When she reached the bottom of its length, she slid herself back up along its length, coating its surface in the juices pouring out of her soggy slit. Eight times she repeated these movements, until his cock was so slick with her trail that she could barely feel it sliding past beneath her.

Reaching down, she grabbed his huge, now well-lubricated cock, pulling it away from his body so that it pointed straight up into the air. Crouching on her feet, her knees bent, she lifted herself above the shaft, aiming its tip. Then she fell down upon its length, removing all support her knees had been providing, letting gravity drive his rod deep within her, falling with such force that it pushed his hips down into the cushion beneath him. Raising herself up once again, she repeated the same action, driving his fat, long cock deeper inside of her than any man had ever been before.

Heather began to use him as a living sex toy, driving herself down upon his shaft, only to rise up once again. Faster and faster she went, with no concern for what he might want, or need.

Ron got enough though. He got enough friction from her movements, he got enough personal feedback from her rising screams as his huge cock was driven up into her, he got just enough to feel the pressure swelling within him, holding it within him as long as he could, he finally filled her up with his seed, just as she drove herself down upon him one last time, screaming out in release of the frustrations she had been feeling all day.

Both of them were gasping for air, covered with sweat, saying each other's names both loudly and quietly. He had filled her up, she could hold no more, and cum was leaking slowly around the seal her lips had made around the shaft of his cock. She had used him up, driven him to an orgasm at the same time as her own, the two people shouting out as if they were rutting animals.

There was only one thing left to do, Heather thought. Only one more way to use this man, to make her feel that she had control over what happened to her own body. Rising from the huge cock, and oh, she so hated to leave that huge cock, Heather moved her cunt back up to Ron's face. As he saw her soggy opening being lowered once again to his mouth, Ron had the same reaction most men would; he opened his lips and extended his tongue to greet it. But she stopped, just an inch above his mouth, hovered at a point where only his tongue touched any part of her.

And she relaxed her cunt muscles, releasing his load into the mouth of the person it had come from, filling his mouth with his own cum mixed with her juices. His mouth filled up, and the combined liquids began to run across his face, down his neck, soaking the collar of his shirt. When the liquid finally stopped coming out, he swallowed what he could, then she lowered herself the rest of the way to his lips.

Once again, his tongue was busy, licking her clean, taking in what remained of his own cum. When all of the liquids were gone, Heather experienced one last orgasm, tiny in comparison to the ones she had already taken from this man.

Heather reached up then, releasing his soft cuffs, letting his hands roam her body as much as he wanted, up along her tiny breasts, once more down to her pussy, smoothly traveling along the curves of her butt. As they lay on the floor together, Ron, his hands ceaselessly wandering her body, snagged his pants from the floor, reaching into one pocket and snagging a cell phone. He ordered a limo to take her home, so that she wouldn't have to take the train home in her present state.

"Forty-five minutes" Ron said, after hanging up on the call.

"Whatever are we going to do with that much time?" asked Heather, moving to her hands and knees, pointing her well-used cunt in his direction.

Later, as she rode home in the back of the limo, Heather went over the events of her day. She had a new job, and she had a new lover. The work had been hard, and very painful at one point, but in the end it had all been worth it.

She wondered, not for the first time, who she would have chosen if Ron had not made that one small mistake after the meeting was all over.

She had been looking at those expensive shoes under the conference room table for hours, and it was only when Janet had told them they could be with anyone in the room that she had seen the very same shoes on the feet of her own attendant.

She smiled to herself. Sometimes life just worked out that way.