Heathrow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

Tom looked around, and realized she was right. "Good call." He got up to close it, which gave Jenna the time to come to another realization. Before she had a chance to voice it, Tom was back on top of her. All of the aggression was a bit new for her, but she was relishing the chance to let this part of herself loose. She did have at least one thing she had to get out.

"Condom," she breathed at the first opportunity. Tom hesitated for a moment, so Jenna continued, "Not really optional right now, I'm afraid..."

Tom gave a small, unwilling smile and went to grab what he needed. Jenna lay back on the bed, breathing heavily. She started thoughtlessly caressing her left breast, making her nipple stand up. Her other hand snaked its way down to between her legs, as she wanted to get the momentum built back up. She had been rubbing down there for a few moments when she realized Tom hadn't come back yet. She looked up and saw him watching her in the moonlight coming in through his window. She couldn't really see his face, but she somehow knew he had been watching her the whole time. She kept looking at his body while she rubbed her clit, until he finally moved his face into view.

"What?" she asked him. Tom had a hard look on his face, one she couldn't easily identify. "Are you okay?"

And then he was right there. He picked her up with ease and pushed her up against the wall. Obviously he liked to fuck while standing up. He kicked her legs apart and rammed his dick inside of her with a force even more powerful than his initial entry. It lifted her momentarily off of the floor, and it was exactly what she wanted at that moment. She responded in kind, grinding her pelvis against his with all the strength she could muster, wanting to make sure every inch of him was inside her. There was nothing else in the world just now, just the feel of him entering her again and again. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he hiked her up a little higher to gain more leverage. Jenna had never experienced this position and was amazed at how strong Tom was. When she was fully settled back down on his shaft, he pushed her into the wall again. She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and pulled him in to kiss her. After crushing her lips into his, she moved her head a little lower and started to kiss his neck. She quickly progressed to little nips at his skin, which tasted salty with his sweat. Tom interrupted her descent to his chest with another passionate kiss. When they broke apart, Jenna whispered in Tom's ear, "I want to ride your cock."

He carried her over to the bed and sat on the edge, never removing himself from her. She climbed off of him though, so that he could move back and fully recline on the bed. She crawled towards him and took a few licks of his erect dick. She swung her leg over him and guided his shaft inside of her. It didn't really require much assistance, she was still soaking wet. Sitting up, she ground down on him hard. Tom moaned and lifted his hips. She shifted her legs from a kneeling position to a crouch, so that she could easily move herself up and down his shaft. She had never been able to let herself go like this, to be wild and try new things. She dipped up and down on Tom for a minute or so, and she heard him say, "Grab your tits for me, baby."

She moved back into a kneeling position and reached up and fondled her breasts, pinching hard when she reached the nipples. She heard grunts of appreciation from beneath her. Finally Tom seemed to decide he was ready to take the reins back, so he grabbed her waist and plunged himself into her. She could feel the wave beginning to build and she was finding it very hard to keep her voice down. She cried out with every thrust. Tom was not being any kind of delicate, and he was beginning to grunt louder and louder. When the wave reached its crescendo she arched her back and curled her toes, just in time to feel Tom shudder and swell inside of her.

She lay down next to Tom, who after a couple of minutes rolled over and made his way to the washroom. Jenna lay there naked, looking at the silhouette of the man she hadn't even known existed a few hours ago. She wondered when the blissful post-orgasm haze wore off if she would be embarrassed and find it hard to look him in the eye. She wondered briefly about Martin, sure he had heard everything from the moment he had walked in the door. What would he think of her? She shook her head slightly in disbelief. Here she was after screwing a man she had just met, wondering if another man she had never met would think poorly of her for it. She knew that kind of caution had already been thrown to the wind the moment she agreed to come back to the flat with Tom.

She felt the bed move as Tom's weight was added, and she rolled over to lean her head on his chest. He put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her in. He was wonderfully warm, and she had drifted off.

++++++++++++++++++++

Jenna came back to earth. She realized she was still staring at Tom, who seemed to enjoy the attention.

"Like what you see? Didn't get enough last night?" Tom asked.

"Not nearly enough, but enough to be getting on with, I suppose." Jenna said back, enjoying the brief look of surprise that crossed Tom's face. For some inexplicable reason, the men she talked to never expected her to be able to converse back. When she did send some verbal volley back at them, there was always that look of surprise. That look would inevitably be followed with either disappointment, as though they had no use for a woman with her own opinions; or with interest, as if they enjoyed a woman who could handle herself. Tom's face however had settled back into that easy smile he wore before she had a chance to determine which kind of guy he was.

"Well, then, what do you think?"

Jenna looked him full on and took some time to really take in every aspect of his appearance. She noticed he wasn't wearing the glasses she saw on him last night, and had no idea when those had come off. His face was long, but his smile was so wide it more than compensated for it. She had thought last night his hair was dirty blond, but now in the natural light coming in from the window she realized it was more of a warm light brown. It fell to just above his eyes, as though he never actually had to style it. He just was blessed with that naturally casual look. By far his most striking facial feature was his eyes. They were a brilliant shade of green, almost as though he was wearing colored contacts. His body was lean and well-muscled, and he had long fingers, like that of a piano player. Having experienced some of what those fingers could do, Jenna had to admit they were certainly a selling point.

"All in all, I guess you'll do. Certainly fuckable, until someone better comes along, I suppose." Jenna smirked down at him. Tom stabbed his heart with an invisible knife.

"You really know how to hurt a bloke."

"Oh, you have no idea."

Tom then got up and took Jenna by the shoulders, standing her up. "My turn."

Jenna stood still while Tom's eyes roved all over her naked body. She was curious about his opinion; after all she wasn't fully used to this body yet herself. He took in her shoulder-length hair, and she briefly wondered how long she had until her roots started to show. He looked at her breasts, and she knew the question before he had even had a chance to ask it.

"I had breast reduction surgery. That's what the scars are from."

Tom looked shocked. "Why would anyone reduce the size of their breasts?"

Jenna snorted. "Spoken like someone who's never had 8 pounds hanging off of their front. It can become a smidge taxing on the back and shoulders, no matter how impressive men may find them."

Tom shrugged a little. "Your boobs are still mighty impressive."

Jenna felt a little smug, and waited for Tom to continue his visual journey over her body. She watched his eyes go from breasts to belly, and down to thighs and calves. She didn't notice his hand come up until she felt it lightly brush her cheek.

"Beautiful," he breathed, leaning in to kiss her. She felt as though the air had been sucked from the room. She wasn't sure if last night had just been a one-time thing, maybe something she needed to get out of her system. She didn't know if that spark of attraction she had felt would disappear after they had slept together. It appeared that it hadn't. She felt goosebumps rise on her skin as he ran his hands down her back, pulling her to him while his tongue felt its way around her mouth. She raised her arms and wrapped them around Tom's neck, running one hand through his hair. They pulled apart, and Tom said again, "Absolutely beautiful."

He lifted her up and carried her back to the bed, never removing his eyes from hers. Jenna couldn't believe how much she wanted this, how much she really liked being wanted. Every bit of hunger on Tom's features was mirrored on Jenna's and as she reached her hand down to guide him back to that place between her legs, she thought she may be able to stay here forever.

++++++++++++++++++++

Jenna and Tom spent most of the morning hidden away in Tom's room. It wasn't a bad place either for a bachelor pad, Jenna mused. There were two high windows that let in a lot of light, and Tom seemed to do a pretty good job of keeping the place clean. He had his own separate bathroom (thank goodness for small mercies), and a little chair in the corner Jenna seemed to curl into perfectly. They alternated between talking and kissing (with a little groping thrown in); Jenna had finally decided that Martin didn't need to hear them going at it again and again. She enjoyed the effect this seemed to have on Tom, who did not share this compunction and was growing steadily more frustrated.

"So what's your last name, by the by?" Jenna finally asked, after being filled in on the two sisters and a brother that Tom had left behind in Staffordshire. He looked in in surprise, just having realized that this particular detail didn't seem to have come up yet. "Farrelly. Thomas Geoffrey Farrelly."

"Wow, that's very ... British sounding."

"What's your full name, while we're on the subject?" Tom queried.

"Jenna Naomi Rowle. Naomi was my grandmother's name."

"Do you have lots of fond memories with said grandmother?"

"She died before I was born; I never got to know her. It would have been nice, though. Her being my namesake and all, it would have been interesting to see if we would have gotten along."

"Grandmother on which side?"

"My mother's mother. From what Mom says, I would have liked her. She doted on my older brother before she died."

Tom looked up again. "Older brother?" He started looking from side to side. "Do I need to be worried that some gun-toting maniac is going to break in here yelling about how I stole his sister's honour?"

Jenna laughed. "No, he already did that to my first few boyfriends. The novelty has worn off. Besides, he's back in Canada with the rest of my family. Unless social media had progressed to the point where they literally know everything I'm doing at all times, I would say you're probably safe." She paused for a moment, reflecting on what her family would think if they had even the slightest idea what she had done. They would not be pleased. Tom's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"First few boyfriends? Exactly how many are we talking about here?"

"This from the man who said to me last night that 'It's not like this is the first time he's come home while I have someone here' when Martin walked in. Maybe it would be for the best that we not compare numbers right now, agreed?"

Tom's eyes narrowed. "Agreed, but I will be bringing this up again at some point."

"Fine, but I reserve the right not to answer until I'm good and ready."

"I get the sense from you that you don't do anything until you're good and ready." Tom observed. He was absolutely right. One of the things Jenna was better known for at home was a rather pronounced stubborn streak.

"So, it's not that I'm not enjoying lazing around your room, but I am getting a little hungry. It may be time to bust out of here and grab some food." Jenna finally said around 12:30. She realized she really hadn't had anything substantial to eat since she had left Canada, and she was famished. She was also still in her underwear, as Tom had voiced his disapproval every time she had made to put on clothing.

Tom stretched. Jenna had one last tantalizing glimpse of his physique before he stood up and pulled on his pants, Jenna grabbed a simple sundress from the top of her suitcase. "Yeah, you're probably right. I'm a bit peckish too; rather a lot of energy has been exerted of late." He smiled at her, and she returned it.

He opened the door and gestured for her to go through first with a flourish. "After you."

She looked at him, threw her shoulders back and walked past him into the hallway.

"Good morning, or should I say good afternoon? And who might you be?" said a disdainful voice, and Jenna turned to look up into the blue eyes of who could only be Martin.

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers
12