Heating Failure?

Story Info
You've got to keep warm somehow.
1.2k words
3.71
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, are you awake?"

Oh, the answers I could give you. Should I go for sassy? Sarcastic? Cheerful? Silent treatment hoping that you'll let me sleep? Tempting, all tempting...I think I'll go with non-verbal confirmation. I'm flipping over to start tasting your far too edible body when I accidentally pull the blanket up just enough to allow a blast of what I could swear is arctic air to hit my backside. "What on EARTH?!!" I shriek.

"So that would be a yes?" I glare at you before realizing that it is dark in the room too, so you won't be seeing it. (Too bad, it was a perfectly good glare.) We're under the blankets - there is even a sheet over our heads. I reach up to pull it down, but your hand grabs my wrist before I can do so. "I wouldn't do that. Its kinda chilly out there right now." You pull my hand in, kissing the fingers, then the pulse point at the wrist before drawing it into your chest, and I lay my hand flat against it. Your hand covers mine, and for an endless second the world stops. All I can see is darkness. All I can feel is the beat of your heart against my hand. All I can hear is our breath. All I can smell is your vaguely spicy smell.

Your other hand ends the moment, caressing my hair and moving down to my waist with delicious slowness. I slide up the bed a bit, and I feel you tense a bit as though you aren't sure what my intentions are and you want to be ready for anything. But this time all I do is lean my forehead against yours. "What are you doing?" My voice has taken on a bit of a purr.

"Oh, you know. Heating things up. You get chilled so easy when it is cold" As though in agreement I move in as close as I can get to you, molding myself like I want to crawl inside you - but the other way around would do nicely, too. I'm flexible that way. I consider my options, and decide to go for a subtle roll of the hips.

"Mmm. What did you have in mind?" Apparently I failed with 'subtle' because I can tell you're getting hard. Well, my quickly taking over libido had intended that, just not quite so soon. While I'm thinking this your hand continues its shiver inducing journey down, caressing my butt then abruptly pulling my leg up to rest on your hip.

"I want you. I want to bury myself deep inside you, while you gasp as I make you come uncontrollably." I arch my back, leaving my neck accessible. You take ruthless advantage of that, trailing little nibbling kisses down to my shoulder as my deep breaths cause my nipples to rub against your chest, making them even harder. "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to think." You use wandering hand of tingly awesomeness to pull me roughly against you, and lock lips with mine at last. My fingers dig eagerly into you.

Suddenly my world spins and I'm on my back, pinned down, legs spread. You deepen the kiss and I open my mouth as much to moan eagerly as to let your tongue in. I manage to wiggle around while you tease my tongue with yours, and get my now wet pussy lined up. A moment of delightfully warm stretching, and I can tell that I've gotten you at least partially in. And then you stop kissing me. Dammit. You shift to support your weight on one arm, and the movement drives you a bit deeper inside me. "Yesss, more please!"

And then you pull out. Without finishing inside me.

Well. That is a first. NOW you exhibit self control? "Fuck. Me. NOW!" Oh, wait. Did not mean to say that out loud. Darn libido. "Please?" Maybe that will help? Nope, not in the immediate future anyway, since it seems like you are on all fours above me. One hand comes up, casually caressing one aching breast, paying special attention to the rock hard tip.

"Impatient little creature tonight." And the hand supplying the trail of fire in my flesh goes back to supporting your weight. "You do know good things come to those who wait, right?" I reach up to run my fingers through your chest hair, and then try to wrap my arms behind your back to pull your hips down to mine. Nope, not going to work. I'm panting, wet, and what are you waiting for, I want you now! Oh, good. Movement.

No, wait! Where are you going? "Oooooh." I can feel your hot breath against my clit. Ok, I guess I'll forgive you for now. However, you decide to tease me rather than getting down to business. Your hands are now both busily caressing my inner thighs, sometimes making it as far as my outer pussy lips. Sloppy kisses are paying attention to everything but where I want the real attention to go. I can feel a slight chill where your lips were, setting off the fire that was there the second your lips touched my flesh. However, there is something delightful building, like lava in a volcano. I really want it to go off soon, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Wait, why are you stopping? Again. I'm starting to regret all the times I've teased you to within inches of release and then stopped...

What should I say? Beg? I never let that work when I was teasing. Well, what have I got to lose? "Sweetie, could you please. Oh, GOD!" Yep, your tongue is flicking against my clit. I'm shaking - everything is shaking from head to toes. I'm not sure if I'm about to come, or if that already happened. Do earthquakes come before or after volcanoes? But I'm still on fire, and I still feel incredibly empty. I really want you inside me now, and you don't seem interested in stopping your feast.

After what seems like days you make another rapid move, and you are again pinning me down. With almost mind numbing (at least it would be if there was much of my mind left) slowness you enter me as deep as you can get and wait while I let out a rather unfocused "mmmmyes, more please more?" I'm still trembling as you start to kiss me, the slightly bitter taste of my own fluids a delightful addition to your seeking tongue.

"Work for it babe." If there was light you would have seen my confusion. Lust fried neurons eventually connect, and I make a tentative thrust of my hips. "Again." I comply. Your arms wrap around my body, and I can tell what is coming a split second before you flip us over.

And the blankets come off as I'm transported to the top. "What? I thought the heat was out..." All it is is a near-silent fan blowing cold air from the hall. "Dammit, I'm going to fuck your sorry ass into oblivion." I can see your smirk by the light from the street lamps.

"Please do."

Well. One should never make a threat that one is unwilling to carry out.