Heating Up the Weight Room

Story Info
Young female weight room attendant enjoys her professor.
2.2k words
4.22
29.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brown32
Brown32
11 Followers

You don't see many females in the weight room. It's pretty understandable too. If you break down all the sexism in our society, all the stereotypes, all the shit Nike and nutrition stores feed us about our bodies having special needs, it's easy to see why. Don't get me wrong; I'm not some crazy "Femi Nazi." I understand that it's all about marketing and getting a select few a little richer and not the inferiority of either gender.

But I don't go around with a chip on my shoulder. Don't think that about me. If anything, I embrace it. I love getting paid to watch men push and strain and grunt and come to the threshold of physical exertion. It's quite a turn on to see a man sweating and straining because of some inanimate object. Another added bonus is all that extra testosterone their bodies produce...It makes them want to do something manly, and what's more manly than having the undivided attention of the only female in the room?

I started this job to make a few extra bucks to get me through college. Some people would just look at my parents and assume I'm a spoiled brat, but I've had to work for everything I have. I don't get a stipend for any expenses, and I'm not some genius here on scholarship. And beer, even the cheapest kinds, isn't free.

It's turned out to be pretty interesting. I'm pretty big on people watching, so I get paid for it now. I get to sit here and stare at these sexy men that come to work out, and they can't say anything because it's my job. Sometimes I get so turned on at work that I go out to my car, drive off to this little secluded park, and work my own pussy with my fingers. But that's another story.

The only reason I interact with patrons is to be a spot. You'd be surprised how many men get offended by a girl trying to flirt with them by offering to spot. But when they finally give in, they learn that if I stand just the right way, they can see right up my skirt. There's a great view of my bare, shaved pussy. But that's only if they're willing to suck it up and admit to needing a spot.

I was so surprised when my philosophy professor walked over to me one day while I was cleaning the cardio machines to ask for a spot. I was in a super short denim skirt and a wife beater. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties because I had to rush to get ready for work. I just rolled out of bed and pulled on a skirt. Since I was bent over quite a bit, I knew he had to see the tops of my thighs meeting my firm ass. I wondered if he saw anything else. I could feel my pussy just dripping and my nipples ribbing against my one-size-too-small beater as I followed him to a bench.

He made some small talk about a whole lot of nothing. I remember he asked how my classes are going and if I'd decided how I was going to waste my potential as a weight room attendant. I filled in the silences with awkward laughs or biting my lip. As I looked around the room for something to mention, I realized we were alone. Suddenly, the guilt of exposing myself to one of my professors melted away. Nobody else would know, and I'd always had a bit of a crush on him anyway. Besides, what middle aged man complains about an 18 year-old pussy less than a foot from his face?

As he lay back on the bench, I told him to go ahead and scoot back more. When he gave me a funny look, I reassured him, all I do is sit around and read Men's Health all day, so I know what I'm talking about. I didn't mention that I also knew the perfect way to stand to give him an amazing view if he was a little further back.

He reached up for the bar, and I still stood back a little with my hands neatly behind my back. He lifted the bar up, and completed almost 10 reps effortlessly. Then, his movements weren't so fluid, and I could see the effort he was putting forth by the strain on his face. I wondered to myself if that's the face he made when he was cumming.

I stepped forward and placed my hands on the bottom of the bar. They were so small compared to his, and my French manicure seemed so out of place. I shuffled my feet forward a little and spread my legs a little more. My skirt was stiff enough so that it was a few inches in front of me. If he didn't open his eyes after this last rep, I was just going to sit on his face.

The steel of the bar clanked as it rested against the top notch. I was prepared to rub my pussy all over his face by then. Instead, his eyes flashed open for a second. I stepped back to give him a second to relax before he started another set, and maybe question what he'd just seen.

I started swaying my hips to the music coming over the radio. I think he noticed because I felt like he was looking at me in the mirror, but I pretended not to notice. My eyes closed as I slid my hands down in my pockets. I continued to sway my hips, and soon my skirt was well below the bottom of my tummy. Leaving my skirt where it was, I raised my arms and turned my back to him as I continued dancing. This brought my beater above my pierced belly button.

When I turned back around, I expected him to be starting another set, but he was standing right in front of me. His hands reached behind me and slid up the back of my thigh. This sent shivers through my body and he almost had to hold me up when his fingers moved to the inside of my thigh, damp with the result of teasing him. A timid moan escaped my mouth. He quickly cut it off by pressing his lips against mine.

A couple seconds later, I wasn't sure if I'd imagined it or not because he was back on the bench, but I definitely felt my skirt was raised in the back, showing off my tan ass. And I definitely felt my pussy was wet enough for the biggest of cocks.

I scooted closer to his head again as he lifted the bar. I spread my legs further than before and practically straddled the back of the bench. With my knees slightly bent, I moved my hips with each of his reps, acting like I was so into what he was doing that I was completely unaware that I was showing him so much. I was so wet, and I just needed him inside me.

He put the bar up over his head again, and we both stayed still for a second. Before I could stop myself, I walked around to the front of the bench and slid my shirt over my head. I leaned over and pulled his dick out of his shorts. Before he could say no, I knelt down beside the bench and put his throbbing cock in my mouth. I slowly moved up and down, and I let my fingers graze against his balls. I clutched the base of his cock and slipped it out of my mouth, making sure he heard the sucking noises I made. Then, I rubbed the head of his cock against my lips, adding slobber all over his cock.

I stood up and wiggled my hips while pulling down on my skirt. My tits bounced up and down and I saw him look up at them. All I wanted right then was to have his cock buried deep inside my pussy. I threw my leg over the bench and stood over him. He stared up at my body and ran his hands up my thighs to my ass.

I couldn't take it any longer. I was so wet from teasing him, and I just had to have him inside me. My tits bounced as I anxiously anticipated the way his hard cock would feel sliding into me, and I giggled at the sigh of relief he made when I guided his cock inside my tight, wet pussy. He silently smiled, and I leaned over him. My hands grasped the cold steel bar above him as he guided my hips up and down on his cock. This put my nice, firm tits right above his face.

His hand pulled me down against him harder and harder with each of his labored grunts. I saw his mouth was open and begging for attention so I leaned over and grazed my lips against his. We were both breathing so hard and moaning so much that it just seemed so natural to have our lips so close.

The balls of my feet rested on the ground, and I could feel every muscle in my legs flexing. My calves were sore and I could feel a distinct burn in my hamstrings. Sweat slowly rolled over both of our bodies, and his thrusts became more deliberate. We didn't exchange words, but my moans got louder as my pussy tightened around his cock. His fingers intuitively slid to my clit, and I could feel myself starting to lose it.

"Oh fuck me!" I cried out, "Ooooh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Harder!" He slapped his hand against my ass. I sat up straighter and fucked him as hard as I could. He smacked my ass again, a little harder this time. This produced a whimper from me, and it just made me want to cum that much more. I felt his hands grab my ass cheeks as his thrusts grew wild, and I knew he was about to cum in me.

"Right there! Don't stop, baby!" I yelled at him. I lost control at that second and felt myself start cumming all over his fat cock. As my pussy tightened over and over around him, he exploded inside me. I kept moving my hips up and down, sloshing our cum around inside my pussy.

"Get up," he mumbled, "and bend over the dumbbells in front of the mirror." I eased up from him and regretted the feeling of his cock leaving me. His hands rested on my hips as he followed me and gently kissed the tops of my shoulders and the back of my head. When we finally reached the dumbbells, I slowly bent over in front of him with my arms spread.

I looked up to the mirror just in time to see him admiring my round ass from behind. His eyes grew even bigger when I spread my legs and he could see how I still needed him. Before I could ask him to, he was standing right behind me, holding the base of his cock as he slid it inside me. I arched my back and let out a deep sigh as I felt him get deeper than before. My eyes shut and I placed my lower lip between my teeth.

His hands slowly caressed my ass and then slid up my back to my shoulders. He laced his fingers in my hair and bent over me. His cock lay deep inside me, very still, and he sniffed my hair and then gently kissed the back of my neck. I could feel his cock sliding in and out little by little, and then his hands slid around the side of my body and squeezed my dangling tits. My nipples were caught between the tips of his fingers, and I moaned as he slowly twisted and pulled them.

I felt his lips press against my ear, and I heard him whisper, "Watch in the mirror." I opened my eyes, and I was thrilled to see him start moving his hips again. I felt his balls bounce against my clit occasionally, and he eased his hands back to my hips. His thrusts got harder and harder. I made myself hold my eyes open and watch how he devoured the sight of my ass as he fucked me.

He soon made eye contact with me in the mirror. He was covered in sweat, and he was just so sexy standing there lusting after me even with his cock deep inside me. His hand that had been caressing my ass smacked it, leaving a big handprint there. He flashed a quick smile, "Like that?"

"Mmm...more than you'll ever understand," I said. His hand smacked my ass again, and he started pumping me faster and faster. He had to tell that I was about to cum because he reached down and rubbed my throbbing clit. I tried until the last second, but I couldn't keep my eyes from squinting shut as I had another orgasm. I felt my whole body shudder, and he just held his cock inside me until he felt that I'd finished tightening around him.

After kissing the top of my head again, he pulled out of me. We both headed to the appropriate locker room and cleaned up. I haven't had a fucking that even compares to that day since. So the next time a girl offers to spot you don't be so quick to turn her down. It might be a lot more fun than you think.

Brown32
Brown32
11 Followers