Heatwave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You move your mouth back down, sucking, licking, and tasting me, lapping at my juices. You move again to my opening, where you lightly lick across it before shoving your tongue in, fucking in and out, imitating the dance we had shared earlier.

You press into me, licking in and out. I move so close to my climax, but you feel my body tightening, so you pull back. You move up and run just the very tip of your tongue across my clit, very lightly, teasing, stopping me from cumming. My back arches off the floor with the force of my breathing, I moan, crying out, needing release. But you hold back, denying me, teasing me, making me want you, making me want more.

As I shudder there on the edge, crying with need, you move back to my opening and spear your tongue deep into me, roughly, moving hard and deep, rubbing your tongue against my insides as you thrust in and out. This time, there's no holding back. I cum in an explosion of sound and color. My juices pour out of me, flooding your tongue, your mouth. Quickly, while I'm in the throes of my orgasm, you rise up, my legs still over your shoulders, and you plunge your cock deep into me, fucking me, thrusting in and out. You lean down taking my mouth with yours, kissing me, giving me back my juices.

You set a steady rhythm, sliding your shaft hard and deep, in and out. You keep me wrapped in the sensations of my orgasm as you take me, fast and steady.

You move on me and in me until I can no longer think, no longer move; all I can do is feel. All I know is the feeling of your cock riding me, the feeling of your tongue filling my mouth; the feeling of your skin pressing and sliding against mine.

I lay there on our bed of clothes, riding a high, feeling the pleasure, the incredible sensations, so strong I feel faint with it all. But you still aren't finished. You shove your cock hard into me, one last time, before pulling out. I cry out in surprise at the sudden loss. You pull my legs down from your shoulders and sit back.

You turn me over onto my stomach then pull me up onto my hands and knees, leaving me lying there open, gaping, needing to be filled. Your hands trace along the curve of my ass, sliding up and down, massaging, and kneading it. You move your finger down the crack, around to the front to my pussy. You dip your finger into my juices, coating your finger, lubricating it. You slide your finger back along my crack to my pucker. You slowly press it into my ass, as your other hand moves along my back, soothing me, gentling me. You slide your finger in, slowly, letting me adjust.

My arms will no longer hold me up; I lean forward laying my head on our bed of clothes, thrusting my ass into the air, giving you better access. You press your finger in and out, slowly, fucking my ass. As it begins to move in and out easily, you add a second. I moan loudly, the feelings are so intense. I can feel you entering me, stretching me.

God, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me in the ass, hard. I begin to rock on my knees, pressing back into you. I can feel you sliding deeper.

You move your fingers in me, readying me. I can’t take anymore. You lean over me and press your cock deep into my pussy in one long stroke, soaking it with my juices, coating it, and lubing it. You move back, sliding your cock up to the entrance of my ass, and begin to press into me. Your cock slowly, steadily slides into me, stretching me, filling me. You push into me deeply until I can feel your heavy balls press against my ass. You grab my hips and grind yourself into me, just savoring the feel of being deep inside me. I lay there, nearly weeping with the need for release, clenching my ass muscles tight around your cock, clamping down on it, milking it, as you stay buried deep within me.

I try to move my hips, to force you to move in me, but you won't let me. You remain still, reveling in the sensations as you grind against me. I beg you to please, please end this wonderful torture. I tell you I can't take anymore, but you just laugh, a deep wicked chuckle. Finally, so very slowly, you inch your cock out, little by little. I can feel every ridge, every vein of your cock as it slides out of my ass. When just the very tip remains, you tug on my hips, pulling me back into you as you slam into me, tunneling deep. I cry out from the pleasure. My god, I've never felt anything like this before. It's amazing. You hammer into me, deep and hard as my muscles clinch around you, pulling you in deep as you thrust, trying to hold you in as you move out.

I moan louder and louder as I feel you fucking me, moving deep into me, so hard and hot, so full. I want more, but I can't possibly take anymore. It's too much. As you slam into me, I can feel your balls, banging into me, slapping at my pussy, hitting my clit.

By now I'm begging you to please give me release.... And now I’m so far beyond rational thought, I don't know what to do, what to say, so I just feel. I feel you pounding your cock into my ass, your balls banging against my clit...

You reach down, running your hands along my back, sliding up and tracing the curve of my spine, till you reach around, grasping my breasts. You pull me up, so that I'm sitting back on you as you kneel, your cock buried in my ass. Your hands roam across my chest, tweaking my nipples, squeezing my breasts. One hand moves down across my stomach, down to my pussy, over my clit, rubbing it, pulling on it, down to my opening. One long finger thrusts inside, scraping against my inner walls, moving up, pressing my g-spot.

I raise my arms up and wrap them around your neck, and you bend down and put your mouth on my throat, where you lick and suck and bite, moving down across my shoulder and back up. Your finger steadily moving in and out of me as I sit, my ass grinding down on your cock.

You begin to flex your hip to the rhythm of your finger, both fucking me at the same time, in and out, sliding deep.

My entire body has become over sensitized; I can feel ever whisper of air, every puff of breath as it moves over me, raking me. My nipples stand out hard and tight as you roll them between your fingers, pulling, tugging on them. I feel your mouth moving up and down my neck as you lick and suck and bite at my neck and shoulder.

I move in perfect harmony with you, riding you as you move inside me from the front and from behind, wrapping me in sensations like I've never experienced before.

Your finger slides in deep, and I spread my legs open wider to give you better access. As your finger moves in and out of me, your thumb rubs across my clit. I steadily, begin to raise and lower myself on your cock as you fuck in and out of me, your shaft sliding in deep each time.

I can't take anymore. I'm crying with my need to cum. Your thumb presses down hard on my clit, your finger slides deep into my pussy and your cock slams into my ass. And I cum, flooding us both with my release, nearly blacking out from the pleasure of it all.

And with one final thrust, you release your load, hot and sticky, deep with in me. We collapse together there on our bed of clothes, still locked together.

12