Heatwave

Story Info
Librarian & student share an encounter in library.
5.3k words
4.68
115.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe walked towards the back of the library, wishing she hadn't chosen to wear heels. If she'd known there it was going to be so hot and that the air conditioning was going to break down, she would have worn her comfortable flats! There was no knowing when it would be fixed. The fans dotted around between the desks and book stacks were the only relief. Chloe was tempted to just stand in front of one until she had cooled down. It would have been bliss to stand with her back to the fan, the cool air hitting the back of her thighs. If she found a fan right at the back away from prying eyes, she might have lifted her tight skirt to feel the air hitting her ass cheeks... Chloe laughed quietly to herself. God, the heat was really getting to her! Sighing, she kept walking. Only a few hours to go; then she could go home and...get cool, she thought wryly. The heat wave had hit suddenly, taking everyone unawares. Many of the students had left the library to find somewhere cooler to study. Chloe could see that only a few desks were still occupied. Reaching the stacks near the back of the floor, Chloe started to tidy the shelves.

...

Mark looked up from his desk. He had been there for the last three hours working on a paper for his psych tutor. It was already late, which is why he had stayed at his desk instead of going out. He couldn't believe that he was stuck in the library on a Friday night. He should be out with his friends, in a bar hitting on one of the hot girls he had seen around campus. Instead, he was sitting in a baking, boring library with another 500 words to write before he could leave. He stretched his arms up above his head, his t-shirt lifting to reveal a taut and toned stomach, feeling the sweat trickling down his chest. Man, the heat made him horny!

He got up and walked over to the window, opening it wider. As he turned back towards his desk, he saw a flash of movement. He was sure it was a female flash! Intrigued, he moved quietly over to the nearest stack and peered through a gap in the row of books.

He had been right.

He was looking at the most gorgeous ass he had seen in long time. It was encased in a sexy tight dark blue silky skirt which moulded on to her full, rounded globes perfectly. As she reached up to a higher shelf, he watched the skirt lift slightly to reveal perfect smooth thighs. Looking back down, he noticed the shapely calves and slim ankles. The heels added to the sexy shape.

Mark could feel his cock twitching in response to the show she was putting on. He looked up in attempt to see the top half of this woman. If the top half was as good as the bottom half, he might have to take further action! Her white cotton blouse was tucked into her skirt and he could see she had a small, shapely waist. Frustratingly, he couldn't see anything else as there were too many books in the way.

He couldn't let it end here.

He was just thinking about what to do next, when fate stepped in to make the decision for him. One of the books fell onto the shelf with a loud thud. Time seemed to stand still as she stopped what she was doing. Mark was not sure why, but his heart was thumping in his chest. He watched as her leg muscles tensed and her skirt lifted slightly as she turned around and slowly came down the steps...

...

Chloe was alerted to the presence of the watcher by the thump of the book landing on the shelf. But she had felt eyes watching her long before the noise made the possibility a certainty. It was an instinctive thing. If she was honest with herself, she had liked the idea. Chloe had always been turned on by the idea of being watched, but had never had the nerve to do anything about it. She had wondered if her audience liked what they saw. The thought made her pussy wet.

Maybe it was the heat or the fact that she was hidden behind a book stack, but Chloe had started to deliberately play to her watcher. She reached up to the top shelf so that her skirt lifted to reveal some thigh, and her blouse tightened to show the outline of her small waist. She had been getting more and more turned on by the thought of it. She was acutely aware of her blouse brushing against her breasts and of her lacy push up bra grazing her large nipples, making them hard.

Then the book had fallen.

Chloe could feel her heart pounding in her chest and her legs shaking as she slowly climbed down the steps and turned round. She heard a gasp. Well, at least she knew it was a guy now! Her nipples hardened even more at the obvious male appreciation she heard in that gasp.

...

On the other side of the stack, Mark was mesmerised.

He watched as she had slowly come down the steps, the anticipation of seeing more of her making his dick start to harden. As she had turned round, he had seen how her blouse tightened as the swell of her breasts came into view.

Her blouse was pressed tightly over the best pair of tits he had seen in a long time. He thought her ass was great, but these were better! They looked to be full and round, and were pushed up high in on her chest. He could see her nipples clearly outlined and pressed hard against the material of her blouse. It would be so easy to reach out and touch them. He imagined rubbing them gently, circling his thumbs over her hardened nipples, hearing her groan in response. He thought about squeezing her tits together, watching the deep cleft between them which would be formed by his actions. He'd push them up high, and make her lick them. He knew they were big enough for that. God, his imagination was working overtime! He slowly started to rub his dick through his pants, enjoying the show and thinking about what he would do to her given half the chance. She was so hot! He'd always had a thing for librarians. Always so buttoned up and conservative; he imagined that they were all hot and horny underneath. 'Looks like I was right' he thought to himself, grinning.

He couldn't believe what happened next. He watched open mouthed as she slowly undid the top button of her blouse. 'Oh God, she knows she is being watched' Mark thought to himself. He wasn't sure whether to stay where he was or bolt for the door. He was 21 year old college guy, so he wasn't exactly inexperienced with women. He'd had some pretty wild times in the past, but this had never happened to him. And he was sure if he got caught he'd get kicked out of college. But this was just too good an opportunity to miss. Besides, his dick certainly didn't want to go! Looking down, he saw how it was tenting his pants. He quickly looked around to see if anyone else had noticed the scene unfolding. The library was pretty much empty apart from one or two other students at the other end of the room. Smiling, he turned his attention back to the show.

She had moved on to the next button. She gently stroked the skin she had exposed. Her fingers slowly moved inside her blouse, pushing it to one side to reveal more soft skin. He stared open mouthed as her fingers dipped deeper into her blouse and cupped her breast. He may have imagined it, but he thought he heard her softly sighing as she rubbed her finger over her tight nipple. She took her finger out of her blouse and it disappeared for a second. What is she doing?' Mark thought to himself, desperately wanting some more hot action from that finger. He got what he wanted as she put her wet finger back into her blouse and moved it more insistently on her tit. This time he definitely heard a low moan. Mark wondered if she was wet yet. The thought of her hot, wet pussy making a wet patch on her panties was turning him on even more. He thought his cock was going to burst out of his pants he was so hard! She undid the button which would reveal her breasts fully, moving slowly and deliberately. 'God, she is such a prick tease' he thought to himself. But he was loving it!

She gently pushed both sides of her blouse back, revealing heavy, rounded tits, barely covered in a lacy black push up bra. They were pushed up high and pressed together. The bra only just covered her nipples. He watched astounded as she pushed both tits up higher, and pressed them into her chest. He almost came in his pants when she scooped them out of their lacy confinement. He guessed she was a 34D. Perfect! Mark had always liked big tits. Hers were perfect; big but firm so that they sat high on her small frame. She rubbed the pads of her thumbs over her nipples, making them hard. He wished he could suck them. If he got the chance, he would flick his tongue over each nipple, watching them getting harder. Then he would start sucking on them, gently at first and then more roughly...

Jesus, he wanted to get his dick out there and then and stroke it hard until he came. This was torture! He had to do something about it! Watching wasn't enough any more...

...

Chloe was on fire. She couldn't believe what she was doing! Putting on a show for some guy she couldn't even see? For all she knew, he was dangerous and would attack her at any moment. She bit lightly on her lip and moaned as the danger of the situation dawned on her. She had to confess, it turned her on even more. She could feel her engorged clit getting bigger with each passing moment.

'I'm such a slut!' she thought to herself. 'Only a slut would get off on showing a stranger everything she had, showing her tits and pussy to anyone that wants to look!'

Her panties were soaking wet, her hot juices starting to run down her leg. What was he doing on the other side of the book stack? She imagined him getting his hard cock out of his pants and stroking it roughly, pumping it over and over again so that it got even harder. She thought about how hot and red it would be as he leant back and groaned. She loved watching men jerking off. It turned her on to see a great piece of hard cock getting harder and harder until their load of hot jizz shot out, preferably all over her face and tits. She moaned again at the thought of it. Without really thinking, she started to lift the edge of her skirt up her thighs. Lost in a world of her own, she lightly held her pussy through her panties with one hand whilst continuing to stroke her tit with the other.

She closed her eyes, letting the sensations take over her. She was enjoying herself so much that she failed to hear the footsteps moving closer. It was only when she opened them for a split second to watch what she was doing to herself that she noticed the tall, young man standing watching. She gasped, making eye contact with him and then quickly dropping her hand from her pussy and clutching the blouse to her chest. Her cheeks flamed red as the reality of what she had been doing hit her. She looked down, not bearing to make any more eye contact. Instead of looking into his eyes, she found herself encountering the state of his arousal. It was the guy who had been watching her!

'Oh God, what do I do now?' she thought to herself wildly.

He was walking towards her slowly, raking his eyes up and down her body, a lustful look on his face. 'Nice show' he said, grinning, as he continued to approach her slowly.

She moved her eyes slowly up his body. He was wearing tight black jeans which outlined his strong, muscular legs. She quickly lifted her eyes over the hard bulge in his pants, and moved up to his sexy white t-shirt which clung to his hard chest. She really wanted to walk over and run her hands up his t-shirt and...

She mentally shook herself. This couldn't happen!

"W-what do you want?" she whispered nervously.

"Oh I think you know. And I know you want it to, library girl. Why else would you put on that hot show for me otherwise?" he leered.

He was getting too close. She backed away slowly, unaware that she had taken her hand away from her blouse to reveal her big tits. His eyes were everywhere, burning into her skin. She watched as he lightly stroked his dick through his pants.

"You are so damn hot I just had to come around and see the face attached to that fabulous body of yours".

His voice had lowered to a whisper. She shivered with the seductiveness of it, as he moved closer and closer...

...

She was so sexy, he didn't know where to look and touch first! Her glossy brown hair was piled up tight on her head, with just a few loose tendrils escaping to frame her face. She had beautiful soft skin and a pretty oval face, with the sexiest cherry red lips he had ever seen. Why hadn't he seen her around the library before? Well, if he was honest with himself, he wasn't the most studious type so he hadn't spent much time sitting around the library in the past. Somehow, he thought that he might be taking a sudden interest in books in the future! He always assumed the librarians would be middle aged and unattractive. How wrong he was! She was older than him, maybe 30. But Mark didn't mind. In fact, he liked older women. Much more confident with their bodies than the girls he usually ended up with. This woman was magnificent. She looked so fantastic with her tight little skirt pushed up her thighs and those big tits heaving as she breathed heavily and moved away from him.

He moved fast, pushing her up against the book stack behind them. Lifting his hand to her head, he ripped out the pins from her hair and watched as her long hair cascaded down her back. He heard her gasp and saw the surprise on her face. He looked down at her tits, watching them move up and down. His cock responded to the beautiful site, pushing almost painfully against his pants. She looked up at him, begging him with her eyes. But begging him to do what? Behind the shock he thought he saw desire and lust starting to light up her eyes. He wondered how she liked to be fucked.

"Let go of me!" she whispered, looking up at him, her eyes widening.

Mark didn't answer, but kept his eyes on hers. He lowered one hand to his pants and slowly lowered the zip of his flies. He had already released the top button whilst he was watching her stroke her tits. She opened her mouth in shock but clearly did not know what to say. He looked at her lips and mouth, imagining them around his hard cock. 'I bet she's good at giving head' he thought to himself, as the zip finally released his dick. It sprang out, still encased in his shorts He looked down at his throbbing erection, straining to push over the top of his underwear. Her saw that her eyes followed his and couldn't look away. He smiled softly, leaning in to kiss her neck, then raking his teeth over the small nerve pulsing there. She tipped her head to the side, giving him better access. Mark heard her sigh.

It was then he knew he had her.

He moved his mouth up to her neck, to the tender spot that he knew was just behind her ear and blew on it. She moaned quietly. He was beginning to love those little moans!

'Tell me library girl, do you like what you see?' he whispered into her ear.

"I – I... we shouldn't be doing this!" she gasped.

Her eyes told him that she didn't mean what she said, as she looked back down to the huge bulge in his shorts. As he looked with her, he took her free hand and held it against his crotch.

She opened her mouth wide in shock. Mark took advantage and kissed her.

It was the sexiest kiss Mark had ever experienced. It was sensual and lustful all at the same time. She ran the tip of her tongue slowly over his, taking his lips between her teeth to gently nip them. He groaned into her mouth as she deepened the kiss, their tongues lashing wildly. As they kissed, Mark pushed her hand up and down his straining dick. He broke off the kiss. 'You like my dick baby?' he whispered, pushing her hand down harder.

"Oh God!" she moaned

"Tell me you like it" he ordered softly, looking into her eyes again.

"Tell me!" he ordered again, more harshly this time. As he said it, he let go of her hand which was still on his dick and squeezed one of her tits, raking his fingers over her tight nipple. He was rewarded when she arched her back so that her tit was squashed harder into his hand.

"Tell me" he whispered again, looking for the desire in her eyes.

"I like it!" she moaned softly, running her hands up and down his dick.

"Show me how much" he whispered, as he pushed her down onto her knees...

...

Chloe needed no encouragement. She dropped onto her knees and started to stroke him, loving the size and girth of it. He was least 8 inches long and almost as wide as her wrist. She loved how it looked! She ran her fingernail up the underside of his dick, watching it twitch; satisfied when she heard him groan. She pumped him slowly for a few moments, watching it grow harder, unable to take her eyes off it. She moved her head down, stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his hard shaft.

"Oh yes!" he moaned softly.

Encouraged by this, she licked the tip like a lollipop, sticking her tongue into the hole and swirling it around gently. She broke off to look up at him. His head was thrown back with his eyes tightly closed. His obvious delight in her actions was a huge turn on for her. Her cunt was hot and her clit was throbbing. She brought her hand down to her soaking panties and gave her pussy a brief squeeze in an attempt to ease the tension she felt. She moaned in intense pleasure.

"Is your pussy wet library girl?"

She looked up and saw him watching her hotly. He laughed again.

"Well, don't worry about it; I can help you with that later. You'd like that wouldn't you?" he asked, using that seductive whisper she really loved. The thought of what he might do to her enflamed her pussy even more.

"But right now, library girl" he continued, "You need to finish what you have started"

He pushed her harshly back onto his cock. This time, Chloe took his dick all the way down her throat, moving up and down, sucking hard. He put her hands on the back of her and pushed her down harder. She felt like she might gag, so she opened her throat to try and accommodate all of him. She couldn't help moaning around it, unknowingly creating vibrations with her voice which caused him to push his dick even further down her throat in obvious pleasure. He was fucking her mouth and she was in heaven! He abruptly pulled out and lifted her up. Confused, she searched his face and looked deeply into his clear blue eyes. Without a word, he roughly pushed her towards the window. She felt her ass hit the desk next to the window. He pushed her down on the desk and lifted her knees up. Looking behind her, she saw the students milling about on the grass below.

'Oh God, I might be seen!' she thought wildly. 'What would the students say if they saw one of the librarians lying on a desk with her legs up like a common whore?' But she wasn't panicking. Far from it; she was desperately turned on! She looked at him towering over her. She could tell he was following her train of thought. He just grinned as he slowly bent over and spread her legs wide. He looked at her for what seemed like an age. Chloe knew that he must be able to see her cunt juices pooling on the table. His jeans were gaping open and his beautiful hard cock was straining upwards, red raw with his desire. He reached over and released the front catch on her bra. Her tits bounced out and he started to roughly squeeze her tits, making her moan. He laughed as he leaned over and took one in his mouth, sucking hard on her nipple. The sensation rocketed from her breast to her pussy, as he continued to suck, groaning as he did so.

"You have fantastic tits, library girl" he whispered, moving from one breast to the other.

He moved one hand to her pussy, stroking it through her wet panties.

"... and such a hot, wet cunt" he murmured in her ear.

She groaned as she felt his fingers touching her pussy through her panties. His fingers set an insistent rhythm, moving around her clit but never quite touching it. He teased her for what seemed like forever, before finally pressing on her clit lightly. She was so aroused that she knew it would not be very long until her orgasm started to build deep in her cunt. He seemed to sense this too, and strummed her clit faster. She was going to cum hard and it was going to be difficult to stay quiet. She bit her lip to try to stifle her moans. He knelt down and pushed her legs even wider. She felt his hot mouth fasten on her clit and gently gnaw on it with his teeth. The sensation was incredible! She didn't think she would be able to hold back much longer. What he was doing to her felt too good. His finger was making slow circles round her sopping wet hole, teasing her by dipping into the opening and then coming back out. She pushed his head onto her most secret place and felt his tongue move from her clit and snake inside, probing her cunt walls. The small part of her brain still able to think clearly couldn't believe what was happening. One of the students had her lying on a desk - with her legs bent up high to her chest - groaning as he sucked hard on her pussy and clit. She was bought crashing back to the reality of the situation when he upped the tempo on her pussy, pushing his tongue into her hole hard and grinding his finger harshly on her clit. He took his hand away from her mouth and looked up at her with lust filled eyes, whilst he continued his assault on her pussy with his fingers.

12