Heatwave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum again for me baby?" he enquired softly, raking his eyes briefly over her heaving tits, before looking steadily into her eyes.

She had never been with a guy who looked at her like that. So cool and calm. How could he stay so composed whilst she was moving wildly like a common slut? She looked down and saw his long hard cock swaying and twitching, looking set to burst. This was too much for Chloe and she started bucking on the desk wildly.

"Mmmmmm...Oh God, please!" she moaned, writhing on the desk, lifting her legs even higher and wandering how much longer this could go on but not wanting it to end. He roughly covered her mouth to muffle her cries. This only enflamed her more, and she moaned loudly into his hand. He groaned and fastened his fantastic mouth on her clit and sucked it, suddenly shoving two fingers up into her. That did it for Chloe. She felt her orgasm build, starting deep in her pussy and racing all around her body. Her legs started to shake and she fought desperately not to scream as her climax reached it's most intense moments...

...

Her muffled cries drove him crazy. Ever since he had seen her fantastic body he had wanted to ram his hard cock deep into her pussy, but he loved watching her getting more and more turned and wanted to prolong her (and his!) torture as long as he could. As her cries slowly faded and she came down from her orgasm, he softened his touch and moved up her body. He had never seen such a pair of great tits. He sucked hard on her nipple, whilst he continued lightly stroking her clit. He heard her moan softly, still coming down from her climax. He loved her little moans. It was such a turn on to know he was the one providing her with such pleasure! He looked up at her. Her back was arched and her head was thrown back, her eyes closed. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen...

...

Chloe couldn't believe what he was doing to her. She had never had anyone pay this much attention to her when it came to sex. The guys she had been with in the past had followed a set routine – two minutes kissing, five minutes on her tits, five minutes on her pussy and then straight in with the fucking. And that didn't usually last that long.

'I've obviously been unlucky' she thought wryly, 'or I've been looking in the wrong place...' She'd never looked at the students as an option. Oh sure, she had noticed hot ones all the time. But she had certainly never acted on her attractions. It would have been unprofessional. Taboo even. It was definitely very wrong to be allowing one of them to be practically fucking her on a desk in her workplace; a library of all places!

Just thinking about him fucking her was threatening to make her cum again. She opened her eyes slowly to find that he was stroking himself as he looked her up and down. She couldn't take her eyes of his dick. Precum was oozing out of the top, glistening as it slid down to the base. Where did he get his self-control?

"Tell me what you want!" he demanded, pushing his finger into her cunt gently.

"I want you to fuck me!" she whispered.

"How do you want me to fuck you, library girl?"

He pushed his finger into her harder and then withdrew it and moved it down to her ass, slowly moving it around her tight hole.

"Oh God, fuck me hard!" Chloe groaned arching her back, not caring if any one heard.

He positioned his dick next to her steaming cunt and roughly entered her, groaning loudly. "Christ, you are so fucking tight" he moaned quietly, slowly starting to fuck her slowly.

Grabbing her hips, he started to pull her onto his cock while he stayed standing. He looked down at her, his hands pressing her breasts into the desk at her back.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" he asked her seductively.

She was finding it hard to think clearly, she was experiencing so much pleasure. There was no softness in his actions. With each stroke he came right out of her, pulled back so that she could see his pulsing dick and then quickly jamming himself back into her, fucking her hard. He grasped her ankles and pushed her legs back so that he could go deeper, all the time looking at her steadily. His control was turning her on so much!

"Isn't it?" he repeated roughly, reaching down to play with her clit while he pistoned in and out of her gaping cunt.

"Yes!" she gasped back.

She just wanted him to keep fucking her.

"Do you like being fucked like a common slut? Do you like a big cock shoved inside your cunt?" he asked mockingly.

His dirty talk enflamed Chloe. She was a slut! Letting a complete stranger fuck her?

"What are you?" he demanded.

"I'm a slut!" she moaned.

"You certainly are!" he said as he lay down on top of her and placed her legs on his shoulders. She immediately felt him going deeper into her cunt. "A slutty prick tease like you deserves to be fucked hard!"

As he slammed into her, she squeezed her cunt walls, tightening her grip on his dick. With another deep groan, he went wild in her pussy. No longer even aware of her reactions, he pounded his cock into her, over and over again, grunting like an animal with every thrust. Chloe grabbed his ass to push him into her further. She felt his cock swell even more, predicting his impending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in you bitch!" he muttered wildly, "Do you want it?"

"Oh God, yes! Please give it to me!" Chloe moaned, surprised with the ease at which she could talk that way.

With a deep groan, he started to cum, pumping his seed deep into her pussy. Still cumming, he looked at her wildly.

"Your turn. Cum for me slut!" he demanded.

"Aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhh... oh yes!" she moaned, meeting his slowing thrusts as her orgasm started to rip right through her body.

"I'm cuuuuummmmming..." Her voice rose as her pleasure increased.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhh!" She moaned louder this time, biting her lip and bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. It took every bit of self control to stop herself from screaming as the pleasure she felt reached its' climax. She rode her orgasm out, digging her heels into his back, gripping her hands onto the edge of the desk. As one orgasm died, another one hit. She must of cum three or four times while his cock was still buried in her pussy. As her last climax slowly subsided, she dropped her legs down onto the table.

She opened her eyes in shock as she felt his lips touch hers. She readied herself for his tongue to force its' way into her hot mouth, kissing her forcefully. But the kiss was not as she expected. His lips were surprisingly gentle as they pressed onto hers, softly at first and then more insistently. But never rough. It was in direct contrast to the way he had fucked her. Chloe sighed as she felt the gentle pressure on her mouth. His hand mirrored his mouth as he stroked her waist softly, rising up to cup her breast.

As the kiss came to an end, he gently removed his now spent cock out of her pussy. Chloe could feel the sweat trickling down her legs, mixing with his cum which was oozing out of her sopping hole. She opened her eyes to see him tucking himself back in to his pants. With one more hot look, he wordlessly turned around and walked away.

Lying on the desk in a pool of their juices shell-shocked, Chloe wondered what had just happened...

...

Mark walked away, a smile on his face. Studying was going to be so much more interesting now...

12