Heatwave Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe's heatwave continues.
5.7k words
4.49
28k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the positive feedback for 'Heatwave'. I have taken your advice and written the continuing adventures of Chloe as you seemed to like her so much!

It's been almost a year since I wrote the first part. But please note that in Chloe's world, it's only a few weeks after her first adventure took place. Just in case you're a bit confused!

You don't need to have read the first part but it might help to put this story in context.

Enjoy...

*

Since that afternoon in the library, Chloe hadn't stopped thinking about sex. The heat was not helping. The library was stifling and the fans dotted around the main stacks were not helping much. The air con was not going to get fixed for another few weeks and the heatwave was not forecast to end anytime soon. Just walking between them reminded her of the hot encounter that had taken place a few weeks earlier, making her feel even hornier. She only had to start walking to the back of the floor where it all happened to feel her pussy getting moist. She'd lost count of the number of times she had gone to the spot it had happened in. She would sink down to the floor, open her blouse and gently massage her big tits. She'd pinch her nipples with one hand and move her other hand down to the waistband of tight skirt, slipping it into her soaking panties. As she found her engorged clit, she thought about his hard, long dick in her mouth. She remembered that it got even harder as he fucked her mouth. As she frigged her clit harder, she thought about the way he had fucked her cunt roughly with it. She would cum hard thinking about it. She would need to bite her lip to try and suppress her moans. The thought that someone could come looking for a book at any time didn't stop her. In fact, she got horny thinking about being discovered masturbating.

She hadn't seen him since. But she hadn't really been looking. It had been fantastic but it was a one off. Not that she was ashamed of what she had done. After all, she was a single woman in her sexual prime. Why not? Besides, it had been great sex that she could look back on when she was old and grey and remember that she had been a slut once!

Chloe sighed as she got up from her desk and got ready to leave. 'I don't think there is any more of that action for me on the cards any time soon' she thought wryly. As good as it was she really wasn't into sex with strangers. Besides, she couldn't have it so good again, could she?

...

Stepping into the shower, Chloe thought about the evening ahead. She had reluctantly agreed to go to a club with her friend Cassie. She hadn't been to one in years, but Cassie had just broke up with her idiot of a boyfriend and needed to let loose a little. As the jets of cool water hit her body, Chloe's thoughts went back to her library adventure. She felt the familiar tightening of her pussy as she remembered how he had talked to her, forcing her to say how much she was enjoying it. No-one had spoken to her like that. Her sexual experiences had been unexciting to say the least. Her partners had lacked imagination and she had never been truly satisfied sexually until that day in the library. At least, not when there was someone else involved! Since then, her vibrator had been doing the work that a man should be doing. It was fine, but she was getting a bit frustrated. 'Maybe I should get a fuck buddy'. She laughed out loud at the thought. She had plenty of male friends, but she couldn't imagine fucking any of them. It would be too weird.

Chloe stepped out of the shower and into her bedroom. What should she wear? She didn't exactly have any clubbing clothes. From what she could remember, appropriate club clothing involved not a lot of material and a lot of flesh. Not her style. Shrugging off her towel, she stepped in front of her mirror. Good tits. Big but firm. Small waist. Flat stomach. Shapely hips and well rounded ass. She was quite proud of her body and knew how to show it off. But she liked clothes with a bit of class. Flattering but not slutty. She saved the slutty look for underwear. She loved hot underwear. Push up satin bras. Tiny little g-strings. Lacy stockings. They had to be good quality but they also had to look like something a hooker would wear. Chloe had always loved the thrill of sensible clothes on the outside and whorish ones underneath. Unfortunately, she had never found a man who appreciated them until 'library guy' had shown up.

As this was a night out, Chloe decided to really go for it. She went to her underwear and cast her hand over the silk and lace. Now, which colour to go for? She had every colour under the sun, from the palest pink to the brightest red. As she was feeling particularly slutty, she decided to go for her ruby red push up silk bra and low slung g-string to match. The bra pushed her tits up high and left little to the imagination; the ¾ cups only just covered her nipples. The lacy g-string sat low on her hips and rode up her ass. The front panel barely covered her pussy and outlined her large pussy lips. She was already feeling sexy.

Walking to her wardrobe, she thought about what she should wear on top. She finally settled on a black satin skirt which came down to just above her knees. She had good legs, but ass skimming belts were a little young for her! Besides, the skirt was really tight so it didn't need to be short too. She teamed it with a simple red top that showed enough cleavage to be sexy but not enough to make her look like a hooker. Black heels and a black choker finished off the outfit. She put her hair up, letting a few tendrils fall to frame her face. She sprayed on a little of her favourite perfume and stepped out of her apartment. She knew she looked good as she walked towards the bar where she had arranged to meet Cassie. The heels she was wearing made her walk tall and with a sort of sexy swagger. It was a hot sticky evening so she wasn't wearing anything over her outfit and as she walked, she was attracting quite a few admiring glances. Chloe knew full well that she was attracting attention and she liked it. Nothing made a woman feel sexier than when guys actually stopped what they were doing and stared. As long as the guys were hot of course! At the bar, Chloe found a seat by the window so that she could see Cassie coming. She was a little nervous sitting by herself but she figured she wouldn't have to wait long and she had a book to read. She ordered a glass of wine and settled down to read...

...

He had noticed her the moment she walked in along with most of the men in the bar. She was absolutely stunning with a killer body. He loved curvy brunettes and she was a great example of one. He couldn't fail to notice her inviting cleavage - and as she turned to find a table – her even more inviting ass which flared out from her tiny waist. Man, he'd love to caress those curves! He watched as she sat down, her skirt rising up her legs. She had fantastic legs, made even better by the sexy heels. As she bent down to get something from her bag, he was treated to a great view of her wonderful tits.

He thought about going to speak to her but she was a woman on her own in a bar. He didn't want to alarm her.

He had to meet her though. But how...

...

Chloe looked at her watch. Cassie was late, and she was starting to get uncomfortable sitting alone. Just then, her phone rang. It was Cassie. She was running late and she asked Chloe to meet her at the club. With a heavy sigh, she walked out of the bar and headed towards the club. It was still light and there were plenty of people around so she felt safe, but she had the funny feeling someone was following her. She stopped and looked behind her but she didn't see anything suspicious. Even so, she walked the two blocks to the club a little faster than she might have normally walked.

This time, Cassie was waiting for her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Chloe! I got held up at work."

"Excuses, excuses" Chloe smiled. "We are here for your benefit after all!"

"I know I know!" Cassie laughed her long blond hair shaking as she laughed. "I'll buy you a drink to make up for it".

They made there way into the club, attracting more male attention. Cassie was more daring than Chloe, wearing a short denim skirt which showed off her long slim tanned legs and a light top with spaghetti straps which ended just above her belly button, showing off her flat stomach and tiny waist. Her high pert breasts meant she had no need for a bra. Her tall frame was made even taller by her strappy heeled sandals. Their body shapes were completely different; one tall and slim, the other smaller and curvier. Both hot. Their personalities were pretty different too. Chloe was quite reserved and reflective. Cassie was more outgoing and bubbly. Chloe was always amused by her wild stories and adventures. Particularly the ones involving men. Cassie was no slut but she didn't have the reservations about one night stands that Chloe did. Which was why she was delighted when she heard about Chloe's adventure. As they found a seat at the bar and bought drinks, Cassie interrogated Chloe.

"So... details! I need details!" she said excitedly.

"Some things are private Cass" Chloe said coyly.

"Oh come on Chlo, that's not fair! I tell you all the gory details when I've been fucked!" she cried

"Why don't you say it a little louder Cassie, I don't think they heard you over in the corner!" Chloe hissed.

"Sorry Chloe" Cassie whispered, "but this is so unlike you! It's the sort of slutty thing I'd do, but not you!"

"I know, I know. I don't know what came over me" Chloe answered.

"Sounds like he did!" Cassie laughed loudly as she took a sip of her drink.

Chloe couldn't help but giggle, her eyes shining as she told Cassie the whole sordid story...

...

They hadn't noticed the guy sitting to the left of Cassie.

When Chloe had left the bar, he had followed. She must have sensed him, because she had turned around. He had ducked behind a tree. He enjoyed continuing to follow her because it meant he could watch her luscious ass swaying as she walked. He didn't think he could see any panty lines; was she wearing panties? The thought that her pussy might be naked underneath that tight skirt was making his cock hard. He watched as she met up with a blond woman. She was hot too, but a bit too skinny for him. He got close enough to hear them laugh while they turned towards the club he guessed she had been heading towards.

A plan was starting to come together...

...

The dance floor was filling up as Chloe and Cassie continued to talk. They had fended off a few unsavoury characters, but they were having a good time.

"Let's dance!" Cassie said excitedly.

"Er, no" Chloe replied 'I haven't had enough to drink for that!'

'Well, if you won't I will' Cassie shrugged, as she jumped off her bar stool and moved to the edge of the dance floor and started to dance. She was a good dancer; moving rhythmically to the music. She was starting to attract the attention of the assorted males also dancing. As one started to dance with her, she turned towards Chloe.

"Help!" she mouthed desperately.

'Oh hell!' Chloe thought, 'I can't leave her out there to fend them off on her own'.

Chloe moved off her bar stool and towards Cassie, joining hands with Cassie and moving further onto the dance floor. Cassie leaned towards Chloe.

"Thank you" she shouted over the music. "His hands were starting to wander!"

"Don't you usually like that?" Chloe laughed

"Haha. Only when I choose" she replied, a glint in her eye.

"Now, if he wanted to let his hands wander I wouldn't mind" she said, her eyes meeting those of a guy off to the side of the dance floor.

Chloe glanced to where Cassie was looking and noticed a guy looking her up and down. He was the Neanderthal type she usually went for. Not Chloe's taste at all. Cassie moved closer to Chloe, grinning slyly. Chloe knew what was coming. She had experienced that look many times over the 12 years they had known each other. They had met at college and had spent many nights clubbing until the early hours of the morning. Chloe knew that Cassie liked to play games with men, teasing them to the point of distraction. For the most part, Chloe went along with it. It was fun. Cassie particularly enjoyed giving the guys a 'show' which was exactly what she intended to do now. As 'Cream' by Prince started to pound out of the speakers, Cassie started to stroke Chloe's waist and Chloe moved in closer...

...

It wasn't only Neanderthal man that had noticed the action on the dance floor. He watched has Cassie had moved closer to Chloe. He knew what was coming and was looking forward to it. His cock was too! The blond – Cassie, put her hand on Chloe's waist and Chloe moved closer, undulating her sexy hips towards Cassie's. They were smiling into each others eyes as they both moved to the sexy music. Cassie started to 'perform' for Chloe, pulling her long blond hair up onto her head and circling her hips slowly while she bent her knees and moved down towards the floor. Chloe continued to sway to the music, watching Cassie's progress. He almost choked on his drink when he saw Cassie slowly move her hand up Chloe's leg and under her skirt. He wished it was his hand feeling those sexy legs. He imagined feeling the toned flesh move under his touch. He almost groaned out loud at the thought. The blond had stopped moving up Chloe's leg and was stroking Chloe's waist again, getting closer and closer to her fantastic tits. God, this was hot! What should his next move be?

...

Chloe was enjoying herself. She had no serious lesbian tendencies, but she always enjoyed dancing with Cassie. She was not as bold as her, but she had to admit she got a real kick out of putting on a show; knowing they were being watched. Sneaking a look around, she saw the hot looks they were getting from the guys on the dance floor. Many were just standing on the each of the floor staring. She even thought she saw one guy readjusting his pants. What a turn on! She decided to take control, grabbing Cassie's waist and spinning her around so that her back was pressed to Chloe's chest. She moved her hands down to Cassie's hips and pulled her in towards her body. Cassie caught on quick and ground her ass back onto Chloe. They moved together as they looked out onto the dance floor.

"I don't think your friend can contain himself for much longer!" Chloe whispered to Cassie as she noticed his erection was now starting to tent his pants.

Just as she said that, he sauntered over and spun Cassie away from Chloe. Cassie kept eye contact with Chloe as she moved with him. Chloe had to admit she was getting quite turned on as she watched them dance. It would be nice to have a cute guy dancing with her. With a small sigh, she continued to dance alone. She had lost her self consciousness back when she was grinding herself against Cassie. She started to lose herself in the music, closing her eyes and moving to the rhythm. She didn't notice the man who was moving slowly towards her...

...

He couldn't wait any longer. He had been watching her get lost in the music and it was hypnotic. He couldn't take his eyes of her. Her hair was coming a little loose and he could imagine taking out the clip and letting it fall down her back. He had never been so wrapped up in a woman before. As she opened her eyes, she momentarily made eye contact with him and he gasped. She looked away straightaway and he didn't think she had actually seen him, but he had noticed the cat-like expression. She was getting turned on! He wanted her to look at him like that! He had never had such a strong reaction to a woman before. There was just something so sexy about her. Her body. The way she moved. Those expressive eyes. He slowly started to move towards her...

...

Chloe was totally lost. She didn't see anyone else on the dance floor. Only the music was real to her. She took the saying 'dance as if no-one is watching' to heart and had no idea of the guy approaching her. She was bought down to earth with a shock when she felt a hand lightly grazing her waist from behind. It was like an electric shot had gone through her. She kept her eyes closed, feeling the heat rise in her body. For just this moment, she didn't care who was behind her. She could feel his breath on the side of her neck and she moved her head to the side, exposing more of her creamy neck to him - willing him to kiss it. Instead of kissing her, he tightened his grip on her waist, both hands now caressing her. It had been a while since someone had touched her like that. Even her encounter in the library had not been like this. His touch had been hot and rough and horny. This guy's touch was warm and gentle. His fingers were starting to splay out over her rib cage as he gently pulled her back towards his body. She tipped her head back further, resting it on his shoulder, as she sighed softly. His hands felt so good! He was gently kneading her, moving his hands slowly up and down between her waist and ribcage. He was starting to move his hands higher, almost touching her tits. 'We must be attracting a fair bit of attention' she thought, vaguely aware that they were not alone. She slowly opened her eyes and hazily looked around. No-one was looking their way. They were more interested in the antics of Cassie and her guy getting hot and heavy. Chloe was dimly aware that they were grinding away quite openly. 'It won't be long before they leave', she thought wryly. She had no time to ponder that as he upped the ante by running his hands down to her ass. She gasped as the electricity she had felt earlier moved straight to her pussy. He moved his hands around her butt, squeezing gently. Everywhere he touched, left a hot mark. It was like he was branding her with his hands. She had never felt like this before! He gently started to nuzzle her neck as her put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him, his touch becoming just a little more rough...

...

He was in heaven. As he nuzzled her neck, he inhaled her perfumed and his head started to swim. Her ass under his hands felt so good. Firm but well rounded. Just how he liked it. She pushed her ass back into his hands and moaned softly. God, those moans were driving him crazy! His dick was getting harder by the second and he decided it was time to show her. He roughly pulled her by the hips onto his dick and was rewarded with a heavy sigh.

God, she was sexy!

He wanted to take her right now. Right on the dance floor. He didn't care that everyone would be watching. He just had to have her. But he was also enjoying the teasing. The slow torture her body was providing. He was loving it! She slowly started to grind onto his dick with her ass. He gripped her hips, pulling her harder onto him as he kissed her neck softly, groaning deeply. Man, she felt good on his dick! He started to imagine what her pussy would feel like grinding down onto it. This only made him harder. He moved his hands up and brushed them against her fantastic tits. They felt so good. He wanted to cup them in his hands, squeezing them hard. But he would save that for later. She turned towards him and opened her eyes for the first time. He was transfixed. She had beautiful big green eyes which showed so much passion and heat. He couldn't help but kiss her. It started as a soft caress, just brushing her lips with his to start. He couldn't help but bring his hand up to gently caress her face as the kiss deepened. She brought her arm up and pushed his head onto her mouth and then opened it to let his tongue in. He groaned as their tongues collided and she ground her mouth hard onto his. He couldn't believe how good this felt! He moved his hand from her face to her neck, scraping his fingernails down her most sensitive spot. She responded by moaning and undulating her hips back on his dick hard. He watched as his hand moved down to her tits, finally caressing one. Her cleavage was fantastic. He imagined burying his head and biting them softly. He loved big tits! She moaned again when he gently squeezed one, rolling her flesh between his fingers. They had to get out of here and soon. He wanted to fuck her so badly...

12