Heatwave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

She was in heaven. She couldn't believe what he was doing to her. Her panties were soaking. Every time he touched her, she squirted a little more pussy juice. It wouldn't be long before it was running down her legs! His hands were doing amazing things to her body. Just the slightest touch was driving her crazy. When his hand caressed her breast she felt her knees go weak. If he wasn't holding her up, she actually thought she might have fallen over. When he had looked at her, she felt her chest tighten. How could she feel so intensely about a complete stranger? She didn't even know his name! His cock felt big and hard as he pressed it into her. She felt it push between her ass cheeks and instinctively ground down harder onto it. She looked down to see him squeeze her tit. They made eye contact as he was doing it and she really thought she might collapse. The chemistry between them was amazing! He suddenly pushed her away and for a minute she was confused. What was going on? Didn't he want her anymore? He spun her around as she breathed heavily. They were both breathless as they stared at each other.

They hadn't spoken once.

With a look that burned her, he took her hand and roughly pulled her towards the exit. She looked around wildly. Where was Cassie? Should she be leaving with a complete stranger? What on earth was she doing? She didn't seem to be able to control herself with this guy! She thought she saw Cassie in the corner being felt up by Neanderthal man. She guessed they wouldn't be seeing each other again this evening. 'Looks like Cassie will have her hands full this evening, as well as other parts of her anatomy!' Chloe thought hazily through her own lust. He dragged her over to the entrance to the club. She got her coat and was pulled out into the parking lot. He dragged around the corner where it was dark and they would not easily be seen. He stopped suddenly, pushed her against the wall and kissed her harshly. Roughly pushing her tits up high onto her chest and pinching her nipples.

"Aaaaagghh!" Chloe cried out in ecstasy. This felt so good!

His hands left her tits and grabbed her ass in both hands, pulling her onto his huge hard dick.

"Do you like the feel of that baby?" he whispered in her ear.

She felt it pressing against her pussy and moaned again, not caring who heard.

"Tell me!" he demanded.

"Yes! Oh yes" she hissed as she pulled his head down onto her lips, her tongue plunging into his mouth. He responded in kind, grinding his mouth onto hers as her pulled her onto him harder. He let go of her ass and reached down to the hem of her skirt, slowly lifting it up her thighs. 'God, he's going to touch my pussy!' she thought wildly. This only made her wetter as his hand travelled higher up her thigh...

...

He knew he had to have her as he dragged her out of the club. As he pushed her up against the wall, he thought about all the things he was going to do with her. His rock solid dick responded to the thoughts by rising further in his pants. Her tits felt so good as he pushed and pulled them, twisting on her nipples. Her moans were driving him crazy! She must be real wet by now. He had to know. He slowly lifted her skirt up her thighs; it was so tight that it stayed hiked up around the tops of her thighs. He cupped her pussy in his hand, pushing onto her mons with the heel of his hand. He felt her legs buckle and watched as she bit her lip, trying to stifle her moans.

"Shhh baby" he said softly "It's gonna be ok".

He felt the trembling start in her legs. He could tell she was beside herself with pleasure. 'God, I think she's gonna cum!' he thought to himself. He pushed his hand onto her panties harder, feeling how wet she was inside them. The heat coming from her cunt was incredible! He moved his hand back and pushed his finger onto her pussy, finding her clit.

"C'mon baby, cum for me!" he whispered insistently.

"What if someone sees?" she hissed back.

He laughed softly. "Do you really care? I bet you get real turned on by the idea that someone is watching you cum don't you?"

As he said that, he pulled down her top and stuck his hand in her bra, pinching her nipples. "Hmmm? You like the idea don't you Chloe?!" He continued to play with her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. She jumped in surprise and gave a soft cry.

"Don't you? Tell me Chloe" he demanded.

"I... I like it" she moaned.

"You like what?" he hissed.

"I... I like being watched!" she whispered frantically.

"Does it turn you on?" he whispered back as he pulled her bra down and took her nipple into his mouth.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" she murmured.

"Isn't it time you showed my how much you like it then?" he said as put his other hand roughly into her panties and slowly started to frig her clit.

He couldn't believe how wet she was getting. He could feel her juices flooding out of her. He didn't think a woman had ever reacted to him so powerfully. It was intoxicating. He looked deep into her eyes as he rubbed her clit harder. She had the most beautiful green eyes which were at this moment half closed in ecstasy. He loved that look; it was such a turn on. He loved women who enjoyed their sensuality. And this one was one lady who clearly did! She started to move on his finger as he picked up the pace, her whole body undulating forward, her big tits pushing forward. Both of his hands were occupied tantalising her. He could feel the soft flesh filling one hand and her hot cunt pressing onto the other. Her clit was getting bigger by the second, and knew that it wouldn't be long before she came. He wanted to see her cum hard. He realised through the fog of lust, that he wanted that more badly than he ever had before. He guessed he was pretty normal for a guy in his early thirties. He had been in a few serious relationships which had fizzled out and ended amicably after a few years. In between those relationships he had experienced his fair share of one night stands, some better than others! But he hadn't found anyone who could keep his attention for very long.

Until now.

From the minute he had seen Chloe he had wanted to fuck her. But he was starting to think there was a little more to it than just a quick fuck...

...

Chloe couldn't believe what she was doing. She was standing against the wall of a club, her top pulled down, showing her big tits encased in the silky red bra for a stranger – and anyone else - to see. God, she was behaving like a slut. And she realised suddenly that in this moment, she didn't care. She just wanted to experience this for what it was.

"What's your name?" she whispered with an urgency she didn't really understand.

He bent his head to her earlobe and gently licked the inside edge, making Chloe moan.

"Does it matter?" he muttered in her ear. His soft words sent shivers down her spine.

"Yes!" she hissed back.

"It's James" he muttered as he moved his mouth down her neck, making her arch her head back and to the side, her eyes fluttering closed. Chloe could feel her clit growing even larger, the tension reaching a peak. She was very close. She could tell he felt it too, as he moved his fingers even harder and faster on her clit.

"You're ready now aren't you Chloe?" he demanded, looking at her intensely, continuing to use his fingers on her pussy.

"Yes! Oh God I'm gonna cum!" she moaned, riding his hand wildly. Just before her orgasm hit, he plunged one finger high up into her cunt quickly finding her g-spot and rubbing it hard. Her mouth opened wide in shock, feeling him finger fuck her hard. The feeling in her pussy was so intense; she didn't know what to do with her self. The orgasm started in her clit, radiated through her pussy and moved down her legs. She cried out, not caring who could hear. She just couldn't keep her feelings in any longer. She felt a strong hand covering her mouth. She hadn't realised she was getting so loud! Through half closed eyes she watched James staring down at her intently, his finger on her clit starting to slow it's pace. She didn't know why he had this effect on her. He was sexy in a bad boy type of way. The type Cassie would go for. But he wasn't Chloe's type. She usually went for quieter types. Intelligent and sensitive. 'Maybe that's the problem!' Chloe thought to herself. 'Maybe I've been looking in the wrong place...'

...

James had to hold Chloe up as she had collapsed into him, her orgasm subsiding. He watched her as she regained her breath. She was leaning heavily against the wall. Her face was flushed. Her eyes were closed. Her hair was a mess. She looked fantastic!

"Are you ok?" he whispered, leaning in close, still holding her firmly around the waist. She opened her eyes and looked into his. He could see her confusion and didn't really know what to say to ease it. If he was honest with himself, he was a bit shaken up too. She nodded gently as she pulled her skirt back down over her legs. He could tell by her discomfort and her inability to look him in the eye, that she was embarrassed.

"I think I better go. My roommate will be wondering where I am", she muttered as she turned to leave.

He couldn't let her leave like this. He knew that this would be an experience he would find it hard to forget. His dick would certainly remember it if nothing else! And he wanted more...

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into him, feeling her tits pressed against his chest, feeling his own heart pounding. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard. She opened her mouth in surprise and he took the opportunity to push his tongue in. He heard her moan softly into his mouth. Such a turn on! He pulled back, not wanting to start something again he couldn't finish. But he kept a hold on her waist. "Come back tomorrow night?" he said, trying to keep his voice casual.

She simply nodded and gently pulled away, turned her back on him and walked away. He watched her for a while and then slowly started to walk in the opposite direction. As he turned the corner, he was approached by one of the bouncers.

"Everything ok boss?"

James looked up at the head of his security team.

"Fine Joey. I'll be in my office if you need me."

He headed back into his club, a small smile on his face. Tomorrow night was going to be very interesting...

To be continued...

12