Heatwave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panties were in fact thongs, and they revealed the most perfectly rounded ass he had ever seen. The material from her panties was pushed tight between her cheeks. He imagined the material to be soaking wet.

The thought almost made him groan out loud.

She swivelled slowly around to face him once again. He could see she was highly turned on just from her eyes. They were glazed over and shining brightly.

He opened his legs so she could see his arousal more clearly. Her eyes left his face to look down at the hard outline of his erection. She moaned and bit her lip.

He touched himself lightly through his pants.

"Why don't you come and take a closer look?" he whispered.

...............

Chloe couldn't help but look at where his dick tented his pants. She felt her pussy pulse and leak more of her juices as she slowly walked right up to his chair, swinging her hips seductively as she moved.

He was feasting his eyes on her body; looking her up and down lasciviously. His gaze made her skin prickle.

Her pussy was on fire and she was finding it very hard to stay in control. She pushed her chest out, her body language begging him to touch. She could tell he knew what she wanted, but she also knew he was enjoying this slow torture. He was going to get what he wanted first.

He reached forward silently and took her hand, pushing it down to his erection. She had to bend down slightly, giving him a close up view of her breasts. His eyes briefly took in the view, before moving up to meet hers. She held his gaze as she slowly moved her hand up and down his pant-covered dick. She felt it jump as she stroked it, squeezing gently as she reached the base.

She looked down briefly as she unzipped his pants, feeling his eyes still on her face. The material of his boxers exploded through the gap, his cock straining to be released.

With shaking fingers she pulled at the elastic at the waistband of his boxers, gasping as his cock popped out.

She bit her lip as she looked at it.

It was big and very hard, rigidly pointing up towards his chest. She couldn't take her eyes of it. A drop of pre-cum oozed out from the tip and slid down his shaft.

Chloe moaned softly, imagining licking it off. He must have read her mind because he commanded her to kneel down in front of him.

She did so gladly, sliding down to her knees so that her face was up close to his wonderful cock. She bent her head over it, and slowly stuck out her tongue. Bringing it to his shaft, she touched it to the base and slowly brought it up to the tip tasting the drop of pre-cum as she licked.

She looked up at him as she reached the tip, her tongue gently dipping it his hole. She was satisfied when she saw him close his eyes and lean his head back with a sigh. She gently swirled her tongue round the hole, slowly making the circles bigger so that she was tonguing the whole tip. Bringing her whole mouth down on the tip, she sucked gently.

She was rewarded with a groan. With a sly smile, she stopped what she was doing and raised her head. She watched as more pre-cum oozed out of the hole and slid down.

He looked down at her as she replaced her mouth with one of her hands. Using her fingers, she lightly stroked the tip and bought one finger down to trace the ridge on the underside of his dick. She looked deeply into his eyes as she felt it jump.

James gasped.

"Playing pricktease are we Chloe?" he said, with a hint of mockery clear in his tone.

Chloe just smiled as she looked down at his turgid cock, coated with the pre-cum which was now flowing from the tip. He might be able to sound mocking, but she could also hear the lust in his voice. She wanted to drive him crazy, like he had done to her. She wanted him to cum hard, the way he had made her do the night before.

She wasn't sure why she was behaving this way. It was totally unlike her to be so bold; especially when it came to sex. She had been fairly conservative in the past and had chosen lovers who had felt the same way. The sex had been ok, but nothing fantastic. She had never been as turned on the way as she was by this man!

She gripped him at the base as she bent over once again and took the tip into her mouth, sucking hard. Spurred on by his moans, she moved her mouth down lower to take more of him into her mouth.

'God, he's thick!' she thought as she moaned on his dick. He must have heard – and felt – the moan, because he put his hands on the back of her head and pushed her down onto him hard. She responded by moaning harder and moving her mouth down even lower.

"That's it Chloe! Take it all!" he muttered.

She sucked hard, swirling her tongue round the base. As she heard his moans intensifying and his dick getting harder in his mouth, she lifted her head up, pushing his hands from her head.

She looked up and saw his lust filled eyes. She was loving that he was taking control, but she also wanted to see it slipping. She wanted to see that this was affecting him as much as it was affecting her. She had never felt this much lust and desire for anyone before. It was rocking her to her core.

As she looked into his eyes, she thought she saw a glimmer of something beyond the lust. She had no time to analyse it though as he moved his hand to the back of her head, found the pin and pulled. She gasped as her head jerked back and he pushed his hands into her hair, running his fingers through the thick strands. She watched him as he wound her hair around his hand. Without a word, he pulled her up by her hair so that her face was close to his.

She looked into his blue eyes knowing they were going to kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they continued to stare at each other wordlessly. His grip on her hair loosened and he slowly moved his hand up to her face. She was surprised that his touch was feather light. She found herself closing her eyes as he stroked her cheek. She fell rather than saw him move his face even closer to hers. She opened her eyes to find all she could see were his. His eyes moved intently around her face, and finally settled on her lips.

He finally closed the gap between them completely as his mouth touched hers in the lightest of kisses. Chloe fought hard to keep her eyes open. She wanted to see his face as they kissed. She wanted to see how it was affecting him. She was pleased to see that his eyes were closed. With a contented sigh, she closed her own as their kiss deepened.

She felt his tongue probing the contours of her mouth, softly demanding entry. At first she resisted, wanting to continue teasing him. But he wasn't going to allow this resistance. Instead of his tongue, he used his teeth to nip at her mouth. She was so shocked by this that she automatically opened her mouth and he took the opportunity to snake his tongue in. She sighed into his mouth as she felt his tongue playing with hers. He moved his hand back to her head and pushed her down onto his mouth so her mouth was crushed to his.

It was the most exciting kiss Chloe had ever experienced......

........................

James didn't think his dick had ever been so hard. He needed her hands on him again.

As the kiss continued to deepen, he pushed her hand back onto his dick, groaning into her mouth as she grasped him tightly.

Her hand felt amazing as she pumped it slowly at the base. He wanted her whole body closer to him.

Breaking the kiss briefly, he pulled her up.

"Sit on my lap Chloe" he commanded, unable to keep the tremor from his voice.

Her hand left his dick as she rose up from her knees and quickly opened her legs wide and sat astride him.

He watched in delight as she scooted her ass up so that she was sitting with his dick right in front of her panty clad pussy. He could tell she was breathless, her big tits were heaving as she tried to get herself under control. He got a kick out of knowing the effect he had on her. But if he was honest, she was having a similar effect on him.

He was usually able to distance himself from women. Oh, he liked them. He enjoyed fucking them. But he had never let any of them under his skin until now. He was totally intoxicated by this woman. Why her? Why now?

He was bought back down to earth by the feeling of pre-cum flowing from the tip of his cock and realised that Chloe was gripping him again. She was staring down at him, watching her own actions. As she looked back up at him, she pumped her hand firmly from the base of his cock to the tip.

He felt his dick grow even more and thought he might come there and then. But he wouldn't let himself. He wanted to come in her mouth. The thought of her swallowing his load inflamed him so much that he pushed her down hard on his cock, wanting to feel her fantastic mouth around it.

He heard her groan as she swallowed him, sucking hard and jacking the base. He watched as she took more of him into her mouth. The image of her mouth opened wide, sucking on his rock hard dick was one he never wanted to forget. He felt her other hand touch his balls, swirling them gently in their sac.

As he felt the tip of dick touch the back of her throat, he didn't think he could hold out much longer. He felt his balls tighten in readiness. She must have felt them too, because she moved her mouth right down to the base and sucked hard.

"I'm going to cum Chloe and you're going to swallow every last drop!" he demanded.

He heard her moan loudly. The vibrations on his dick sent him over the edge. With a deep groan, he shot his load deep in her mouth. He watched her close her eyes and swallow.

"Mmmmm... that's it baby. Swallow it all!" he whispered, his cock jerking in her mouth as she sucked him dry.

He pumped his dick up into her mouth, until he felt the tremors subside. She moved her mouth up the tip and continued to suck, making him jump. His dick was so sensitive after he came, so her mouth felt like a sort of wonderful torture.

He watched as she slowly sat up. She had been unable to swallow all of his cum, and he could see some of it escaping her mouth. He reached up and wiped it from the corner of her mouth. She grabbed his finger and sucked it into her mouth, clearly not wanting to miss any.

Impossibly, he felt his dick start to swell again as she looked at him while she sucked on his finger. Pushing her higher on his lap, he looked down at her tits. The bra she was wearing could barely contain them, especially as she was now breathing heavily. He looked into her lust filled eyes and held her gaze as he gently touched the swell of one of her breasts, moving his finger down to circle her nipple through the material of her bra. She bit her lip and let out a small moan, her eyes starting to look a little desperate.

But desperate for what? For him to fuck her? Lick her tits? Her pussy?

'You are going to get all that and more!' he thought to himself, a small smile playing on his lips. With a sudden movement, he pulled the cups of her bra down and watched as the full weight of her breasts popped out. His dick instantly hardened some more at the sight. Her tits were full and well rounded, yet they still sat up quite high on her chest. Her nipples were large and hard, begging to be sucked. He started to play with them, lifting them up high and pushing them together, loving the visual effect. He bent down and sucked on a nipple, hearing her groan. He looked up to see that she had her head thrown back. He returned to sucking her nipple, feeling it getting even harder in his mouth.

Wanting to make her moan harder, he moved to her other nipple and gently bit on it.

He got want he wanted. She moaned louder and started to move harder on his lap.

Loving the feel of her panty clad pussy grinding on his dick; he took the whole nipple in his mouth, while he played with the other one in his hand.

"Oh James!" she moaned as she pushed his head onto her tits.

"You like this Chloe?" he taunted, stopping and looking at her steadily.

"Yes!" she hissed.

"Do you want to keep sucking on your big titties Chloe?" he whispered as he traced around a nipple with his finger, never once breaking eye contact with her.

"Yes!" she whispered, biting her lip.

"Hmmmm.... You have great tits Chloe... Ever since last night I've been thinking about what it would be like to put my hard dick between them. Would you like that?

Would you like me to fuck your tits Chloe?"

"Oh God! Yes!" she answered the desperation clear in her voice. He could feel her grinding harder on his dick. He knew she was soaking wet because her pussy juices were flowing through her panties and onto his dick.

"Get on the desk Chloe!" he commanded

He watched as she lifted herself off of his lap. The large dark patch on the crotch of her panties gave him visible proof of how aroused she was. It also made the panties pretty see through, giving him a tantalising glimpse of a brief wisp of hair.

She perched on the edge of the desk as he stood up, so that he was now looking down at her.

"Isn't it time that came off Chloe?" he questioned, looking down at the bra which was now sitting under her tits.

He was surprised to see her look down, and redden as if she had only just noticed that her breasts were exposed. Without thinking, he put his hand under her chin and lifted her head. He searched her eyes, not sure what he was looking for. But knowing he didn't want her to feel any embarrassment. He wanted her to know it was ok.

Bending down, he kissed her lips tenderly and massaged her tits slowly. She moaned and pushed them into his hands.

Breaking the kiss, she looked up at him. Her eyes seemed to tell him that she had made a decision. She reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Without saying a word, he pushed her back onto the desk. She moved her ass back and lifted her legs up, pulling her lacy panties down.

His cock twitched as he looked at her twitching pussy. It leaked pre-cum when – without her eyes leaving his – she put her stilettoed feet back down on the edge of the desk and opened her legs.

He was amazed! How could she act embarrassed one minute and like a slut the next?

He didn't know how she managed it, but it was really turning him on! He looked down at her beautiful pussy. Her pussy lips were puffy and engorged, like they were begging for cock. He could see pussy juice dripping from her hole.

With a groan, he moved between her legs and bent over her, sucking on her tits. As he did this, he roughly shoved two fingers into her steaming cunt. She screamed out as her cunt walls gripped his fingers. He had almost forgotten how tight she was. The way she was gripping his fingers made him want to fuck her senseless.

But not yet.

He stroked up into her pussy for a few minutes, feeling for her g-spot.

"Aaaaaaagggghhhh!"

She cried out loudly as his fingers found the spongy spot and started to stroke it firmly. He knew if he kept that up for a few more minutes she would cum, but he wanted his pleasure first.

Removing his dripping fingers, he moved back up to her tits and smothered the valley between them with her juices.

"W-what..." she whispered, clearly confused at his actions and frustrated that he had stopped fucking her with his fingers.

He grinned up at her as he moved his dick to her tits. Realising what he was going to do, she lifted her tits up and pushed them together, leaving a space for his dick.

He groaned as he thrust himself into between them, feeling his dick sliding on her pussy juice.

He looked up at her as his dick slid between her tits.

"Mmmmmm.... That feels so good Chloe!"

In response, she pressed her tits tightly together so that his dick had to work harder to get between them.

He looked down to see her pressing her heavy globes together and his dick moving in the tight space between them. It felt so good! He would love to keep fucking her big tits until he squirted in her face. Maybe another time.....

.....................

Chloe was in ecstasy.

She looked down to see his thick hard dick pumping between her tits and knew she didn't want this to end. This man had made her feel things she had never felt before.

She was on fire and it was because of him.

Chloe felt him touch her pussy and she bit her lip. She couldn't help grinding her ass on the desk. It just felt so good to have a man – this man – touch her!

As he dipped his fingers back into her pussy, Chloe groaned. She looked up to see him gazing steadily at her.

"Do my fingers feel good in your pussy?" he asked innocently.

She could only moan in response.

He started to push into her harder, reaching up to tweak her nipples at the same time.

God, this man knew what hew as doing!

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he leaned down and licked along her pussy lips gently.

"Oooooohhh!"

She leaned on her elbows and looked down to watch what he was doing. She groaned as he took his fingers out of her pussy and put his hands under her ass and adjusted her position so she closer to the edge of the desk. Moving himself between her legs, he opened them wider and moved in close to her pussy. He was so close she could feel his breath on her.

He looked up at her briefly before he stuck his tongue hard and deep into her tight hole. Chloe screamed and grabbed his head, pushing it onto her pussy. He took the hint and buried his mouth into her cunt, nibbling and sucking on her clit. She ground her pussy onto his face, coating him with her juices, knowing it wouldn't be long before she came.

She felt her pussy tightening and the familiar building of tension which was gathering pace rapidly.

"I'm going to cum......James please!" she moaned desperately.

In response, he put his hands back under her ass and pulled her harder onto his face so he could eat her out. Everything was concentrated on what his mouth was doing to her pussy. Nothing else mattered in that instant. She focussed on the sensations that were now rapidly spreading from her pussy all the way around her body.

She was shocked when he moved a finger down to her tightly puckered asshole. She had touched herself there a few times when she had masturbated, but no-one else had touched her there.

He gently pushed his finger in and she automatically tensed, her asshole gripping his finger. He started to move his finger gently around just inside the opening and the feeling there started to connect to the feeling in her pussy.

She was sent over the edge when he pushed one finger further into her ass and put another finger in her pussy, moving both simultaneously.

Her climax hit her hard. She screamed in pleasure.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!... I'M CUUUUUMMMMMING!"

Her legs actually went weak as she rode out her orgasm. He continued to use his fingers and tongue on her pussy and ass as she flailed around on the desk. It seemed to go on forever. Orgasm after orgasm hit as he continued his assault. The more she came, the more he was spurred on to make her reach new heights of pleasure.

Finally, she felt the spasms subside and her movements slowed down. Breathing deeply, she opened her eyes slowly and saw that he had positioned himself in front of her pussy.

"James! No! I can't!" she wailed, shocked to realise he was going to fuck her. She didn't think she could take it after what he had just done to her.

But he wasn't listening. His face was a mask of lust.

"Look at my dick Chloe!" he commanded.

She looked down to see his hard cock, pre-cum flowing from the tip positioned at her hole.

Amazingly, she felt her pussy tingling with the thought of him ramming it into her.

"Do you want my dick inside you Chloe?" he asked softly

"Yes!" she whispered, hypnotised by the thought

"Do you want me to fuck you?.... Do you want me to ram my thick dick into your hot cunt hard Chloe?"