Heatwave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... please fuck me James!" she moaned.

As if to spite her, he entered her slowly....

..................

He so wanted to ram himself into her hard and deep, but he didn't want to lose control just yet. He wanted this to last, however hard it was for him to hold out.

He entered her slowly, feeling her tight walls expand to let him in. She felt so good!

He looked down at her as he pushed himself to the hilt.

'God, she's beautiful!' he thought to himself. Her long dark hair was spread out over the desk, her eyes were closed, and she was gently palming her big tits as though to sooth them. With a shock, he realised she was the sort of woman he could spend the rest of his life with. God, what was going on with him?

It wasn't just that he wanted to keep fucking her. It also didn't have very much to do with her looks. There was just something about her that kept him hooked.

He leaned down and kissed her gently; putting all the emotions he was feeling into it. She responded with a small sigh as she kissed him back. He wasn't sure, but she seemed to be experiencing similar emotions to his own. He ran his fingers through her hair as the kiss deepened.

They continued to kiss as he withdrew his cock to her entrance and then pushed it back in, making her groan into his mouth.

He broke the kiss to whisper in her ear.

"Mmmmm..... your pussy is so tight! Do you like my big cock in your hot cunt Chloe?"

She didn't answer, but he felt her cunt squeezing his cock as he pushed inside her.

"Christ!" he groaned.

Not being able to help himself, he starting thrusting into her harder and faster, grunting harshly into her ear with every thrust.

"Oh yes! James.... Please don't stop!" she moaned, her arms wrapped around his back tightly.

Her words inflamed him and he rammed his hard cock into her tight pussy, feeling it swelling even more inside her. Not wanting to cum yet, he slowed down his movements. He gently pushed her legs up high so he could go deeper.

They groaned simultaneously as his dick went deeper and her cunt expanded to take it all. He moved slowly, feeling every inch of her as he looked deeply into her eyes. Something was happening that neither of them had any control over. She seemed to feel it to.

Maintaining eye contact, he took her hand in his and slowly moved it down there bodies. When they got to her pussy, he placed her fingers around the base of his dick. They both looked down to watch it slowly going in and out of her cunt. She gently squeezed him, making him groan loudly. Wanting to hear her groan too, he gently pressed on her clit. She moaned loudly and bit her lip. He loved it when she did that!

When he felt his dick hit her cervix and her legs go around his back, he felt the final vestiges of his control slip.

He gripped the edge of the desk and slammed his dick into her tight pussy over and over again. His balls slapped her pussy as he moved in and out. He felt her fingers dig into his ass as she pulled him into her. It took everything he had to stop himself from cumming there and then. But he wasn't ready to cum yet.

He sharply withdrew from her and heard her cry of frustration.

"Oh shhhh baby" he soothed, "I haven't finished with you yet!"

He stood up and looked down at her. She was breathing heavily and her big tits were even swollen with her arousal.

He wanted to tease her some more.

"Stick your fingers in your cunt Chloe" he ordered

She quickly stuck two fingers into her pussy and groaned as she moved them in and out.

"Does that feel good Chloe?"

"Oh yes!" she moaned

"Ram your fingers in your pussy Chloe. Imagine it is my cock!"

He slowly stroked his dick as he watched her pleasuring herself. With his other hand, he leant over and harshly squeezed her big tits, feeling her hard nipples grazing his hand. He loved that his hands were not big enough to hold them. He took his hand from his dick and used both hands to squeeze them together.

"Lick your tits Chloe" he ordered, as he pushed them up to her mouth. She continued to finger fuck herself as she stuck her tongue out and licked her nipples, getting them really wet and even harder.

He needed to fuck her again!

"Get off the desk and onto your knees Chloe!" he ordered harshly.

She moaned as she slipped off the desk and scrambled onto her hands and knees. She stuck her ass high in the air and looked back at him, willing him to fuck her with her eyes.

Drawing out the torture, he walked around her, taking in her luscious ass pushed up high and her big juicy tits hanging low, swinging slightly as she moved.

"Please James!" she whispered desperately.

"Please what Chloe?" he teased

She groaned. "Fuck me James! Please!"

He quickly got onto his knees and grunted as he found her hot cunt and rammed into her hard.

He started to fuck her hard, pulling her back onto him; reaching under her to play with her heavy tits. He looked down to see his hard cock cleave in and out of her tight cunt over and over again. This time, he knew he wouldn't be able to last.

Her groans and moans were driving him crazy, so he slammed himself into her, her round ass jiggling as it met his body.

He felt his balls tighten.

"I'm going to cum in you Chloe!" he hissed. "Is that what you want?"

"YES! Cum in me James! Cum in me hard!" she moaned

That was enough for him. He exploded inside her, his cum splattering her cunt walls. Clearly that was also all she needed because he felt her pussy walls tighten around him as she came. Her pussy was milking him of all he had. He could feel himself still jerking inside of her even after his dick had emptied his load.

He stayed inside her until his dick softened and he pulled out. They both collapsed on the floor. They looked at each other, still shocked with the intensity of it all.

They kissed gently knowing this was just the start...