Heaven...

Story Info
Paul Walker gives a waitress a heavenly tip.
1.9k words
4.12
14.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really put much faith into love. It always seemed to pass me by anyhow. I waitressed at a little restaraunt in Santa Barbara and I was used to the Hollywood stars that would come in and either grab my ass or leave their phone numbers on their receipts. I never called them, and they never seemed to notice the next time they came in. I never cared. Atleast not until Paul walked in. Paul Walker to be exact.

On his arm was a young, beautiful girl of ten who looked very much like him with a huge smile on her face. The hostess sat them at one of my tables on the terrace as she giggled at every stupid thing she said. Paul didn't seem to notice her. I gave them a few minutes before I finally walked over and introduced myself as their waitress for the night.

"Hello, I'm Bella. I'll be your waitress for tonight. Is there anything I can get you to drink?" I smiled politely at them.

"I'll have a coke?" the girl asked looking at her father.

"Make that two," Paul replied with a smile at her.

"Okay. Did you want an appetizer to start off with?" I asked.

"Can we get mozarella sticks Dad?" she looked at him sweetly.

"I don't see why not," Paul replied with a smile at me.

"Okay, I'll just put that in for you now unless you think you're ready. And just so you know our specials tonight are the chicken fettucine alfredo and chicken marseilles, and young ladies eat free tonight," the girl seemed young enough to be called a kid but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Oh, I want chicken alfredo!" his daughter gasped.

"Sounds good. I think we'll share," Paul thanked me and I went to place their order.

I served them, checked on them twice to make sure everything was good and get them refills, and then took care of their bill when they were ready to leave. Paul just smiled at me the entire time, and I hoped I wasn't blushing.

"All set," he said as he handed me back the bill with a smile and led his daughter out of the restaraunt.

I smiled at them and took the receipt to the register as I opened it up. Not only had he left me a hundred dollar bill but his phone number and address as well as a quick note. 'I'd really like you to come over sometime.' I beamed.

"What's with you? He give you a big tip or something?" the hostess asked.

"Yeah, big tip," I replied. I vowed to call him tomorrow. Who cares about some two-day-made-up-rule? If you like them, you call them right?

I called him the next day and we talked about the previous evening. He'd liked that I hadn't really bothered them like most waitresses do, and that I didn't hit on him in front of his daughter. I told him how other Hollywood guys hit on me and left me numbers I never called. He told me he was glad I had called him back and that he wanted to cook for me if I'd come over. I thought he sensed I wouldn't want the attention of everyone if we were seen out together. I told him I'd love to come over only if I got to help cook, and he said it was a deal.

I went over that night since he invited me and I had the night off. We kept our conversation light until after dinner. I told him I hoped he didn't think I was just gonna give it up and that's why I wasn't into the Hollywood guys. He said he understood and that's why he liked me so much. We agreed that since we liked each other so much that when I was ready, if I thought he was the ONE, I'd let him know.

We "dated" for a while in the sense that I came over and we cooked dinner and hung out. I met his mother a few times who seemed to take to me right away. She'd bought me an entire white cotton beach wardrobe in hopes that I would move in with him. I'd honestly thought about it but I wasn't sure until a few weeks later when I was at work.

I'd been waitressing a few tables on the terrace when a car crashed through the fence and nearly hit me in broad daylight. I wasn't hurt, but I was terrified. Not of death, but of knowing I'd been wasting my time with Paul. It all flashed before my eyes in that awful moment. I quit my job, jumped into my car, and picked up my phone as it rang. It was Paul.

"Are you alright? I was watching the news and they said some car crashed into the restaraunt and I was so worried!"

"I'm fine. Can I come over though?"

"Of course!"

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone, sped as fast as I could to his house until I was there, and parked in his garage. As soon as I stepped into the house, he hugged me and then pulled away to look me over.

"I'm fine," I said. "I just realized how stupid I've been not making the most of my life with you."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Paul, I don't want to waste another moment wondering if you're the right person for me when I've known it for so long and I was just too afraid it was just a silly dream that you could ever--"

"It is a dream. A dream come true for me. How could I not wanna be with you? I want you to go upstairs and take a bath and calm down and if it's what you really want just call for me."

I kissed him like I'd never kissed anyone in my entire life. And then I went upstairs to the white bathroom next to his room. I was sure of myself for once, but I took the bath anyway as an excuse to myself to clean up. After a while, I stepped out and towel dried my brown curly hair. I took a short white cotton gown out of the wardrobe that his mother had bought for me.

"Paul?" I called as I stepped out into the hall.

"In here," he replied from a room down the hall I'd never been in.

I followed his voice until I found him standing in a room that was completely white. He stood in front of me, his tanned body chiseled but not overdone. White cotton pants hung from his hips and I bit my lip trying to control the thrill that ran through me. He looked like the spitting image of a god. My god. And then he did something I hadn't expected. He got down on one knee with a tiny black box held out in his hand. The tears built up in my eyes.

"If you think I'm the one I wanna do this right. I want you to marry me and have kids with me and never leave," he said.

"Oh," my voice cracked since it was all I could manage to get out of my mouth as the tears spilled over, and my hand automatically reached out as he took it and put the gorgeous and yet unostentatious diamond ring on my finger.

He kissed my lips as he enveloped me in his arms and then picked me up and placed me on the white fluffy bed. I couldn't make myself move other than to sit up as he pulled the white gown over my head and kissed my neck and lips. It seemed forever that he kissed every inch of my skin and then some. I couldn't help the tears.

"Are you sure?" he finally whispered in my ear. I felt his naked skin between my legs and opened my eyes to see him above me staring into my eyes. I shook my head and smiled. He grinned. I had never felt something so good in my entire life as I did when he finally entered me. I cried out a little when he was all the way in and he looked at me worriedly. All I could do was kiss his glorious lips in reassurance, but he still didn't move. I looked questioningly at him.

"I've never felt anything so heavenly in my life."

"Same here." I smiled. He continued to pull in and out, deep and slow and groaned everytime he was all the way in. I had died and gone to heaven. If this was really a dream I did not want to wake up ever. I wanted him to know how good he felt. Instinctively, he embraced me and rolled over onto his back. Gravity forced me deeper onto his member and a moan creeped out of my lips. I moved as slowly as he did until I got into a slow rhythm. It was then that he got up on his knees, forcing himself deeper into me. I let him have the control; it didn't matter to me. I wanted to feel him in every way. He stopped after a few moments and took himself out sensing I wanted another change in position. I'd heard all about my friends' boyfriends "taking them from behind" and thought about it. Paul sensed what I was thinking but stopped me.

"I don't want to do anything that won't let me see you as anything but a beautiful angel," he said pulling me towards him. I cried a little. "What? I didn't hurt you did I?" he looked at me apoligetically.

"No. You really think I'm an angel?"

He smiled and kissed my lips. I took that as my answer. He lifted me up by my hips, carried me off the bed, and put me up against a wall as he put his throbbing cock back into place. He held me there for a moment and kissed me deeply. I felt my body grow tight and a wetness where his dick was. I moaned as he thrusted hard and slow, my arms wrapped around his neck as my breasts bounced in his face. I could feel his mouth kiss and nibble at them. He stopped after a few minutes and threw me onto the bed. I giggled as he climbed on top of me again, legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

"Are you ready?" he whispered in my ear. "I want to finish inside you."

I couldn't have wanted anything more as he looked into my eyes for an answer. I kissed him deeply, letting his tongue explore my mouth as his cock effortlessly found it's way back to where it belonged. I tightened around him and felt even wetter. He started hard and slow but then his pace and rhythm picked up. My hips automatically bucked against him and he held me close and got up on his knees again. His manhood found a spot I hadn't felt before and he bounced me hard with my legs locked around him. I fell back as we screamed together and his hot juices spilled into me. He laid on top of me with his head on my heart, listening to the beat steady out. He kissed the palm of my hand and placed it on the side of his face. Fuck the world, I never want to leave this heavenly room!

"Will it be like that everytime?" I asked him.

"I'll do my best, but I hope so!" he laughed.