Heaven and Hell

Story Info
Church lady gets a different type of sermon
2.9k words
4.46
52.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning, around 10am I was sitting in the living room, enjoying a cup of coffee and doing a little porn surfing. I heard a car drive up and a few moments later a knock at the door. Where we live we don't get a lot of traffic and at the time I was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear. I quickly went to the bedroom and slipped on my sweats.

Opening the door I was face to face with two older women. Both women stood about 5 feet and 4 inches. Both were nicely dressed and holding some sort of printed material in their hands. The lady on the left had salt and pepper hair, down to her shoulders and weighed about 150 pounds. The lady on the right had silver hair that was cut about two inches above her shoulders. I quickly glanced at their chests and made a mental note they both were stacked and I could smell two types of perfume. I smiled and said "good morning."

The lady on the left spoke first.

"Hello. My name is Claire and this is Joyce." Nodding her head toward the woman to my right.

"We are from the Baptist church and would like to talk to you about God and His son Jesus Christ."

Now I had been to church a time or two in my life. At that moment I did not need any preaching. I was in need of pussy!

I stood there for a moment, thinking what to say and spoke while swiveling my head left to right, looking at both women's breasts.

"I would love to have you good looking ladies come into my home so we could talk religion. I have only three requirements if you'd like to come in."

"What might those be?" Asked Joyce.

I slipped my hand into the front of my sweats and replied.

"First. Both of you must take off all your clothes. Second. While one of you speaks to me, the other must play with my cock." Third. When we are done talking, I get to fuck both of you."

Both women turned bright red and Claire said, "God have mercy on you, you dirty man!"

They turned sharply and hastily started walking back to their car as I smiled and closed the door.

I walked to my window to watch them drive away and said to myself, "that will keep them away for a while."

A week went by and I had forgotten the incident. I was in bed sleeping when a knock at the door woke me up. I sat up and glanced at the clock. It was 9:30 am. I got out of bed and put on my sweats. Walking to the door I looked out the window and did not recognize the car. I opened the door and was surprised to see one of the two ladies from last week standing there.

"Good morning. You may not remember me from last week. I am Claire." She said with what appeared to be a nervous smile.

"Hi. What can I do for you?" I said while smiling back, remembering our short talk from last week.

"Did you really mean what you said last week?" She asked.

With a bit of disbelief in my voice I answered back. "Of course. Are you here to take me up on my offer?"

With a bit of stammer in her voice and her eyes avoiding me she spoke.

"I'm 67 years old; I will be 68 in less than a month. My husband died 7 years ago and I have not sex in over 9 years."

Not believing what I was hearing, but never one to pass up pussy. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and said, "please come in and let me help you with that."

Claire walked into the house with my hand on her shoulder and I could feel her shaking. As she passed by me I closed the door and said, "Don't be nervous. We will start slow and you can tell me to stop anytime you like."

Claire stood in front of me and I placed my other hand on her shoulders. I leaned down and softly kissed the side of her neck and heard her sigh. "That feels nice." She whispered."

I continued to kiss her neck and then her lower ear. I slowly moved my hands down and in front of her until they were lightly feeling her breasts. I allowed my hands to rest there, waiting to see what she would say. Her breasts were at least the size of cantaloupes. Not as firm but I didn't mind. Not encountering any resistance I began squeezing her breasts while moving my hands in a circular motion. I pressed the front of my body into her back so she could feel my cock hardening and I felt her body shudder again and with another sigh she said, "that feels wonderful."

Still nibbling on her ear, I whispered. "What would you like me to do for you?"

"Everything." She said as she sighed again and with both her hands reached behind her, placing them on my hips.

One week ago this lady wanted talk religion with me. Today she wanted me to fuck her. I was going fuck the devil out of her.

I moved my hands and began to undo the buttons on her dress. I than took the dress off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor. I ran my hands over her bra covered breast and for the first time began to notice her hardening nipples. I moved my hands over her stomach, down toward her pussy and I felt her pull me into her back. I kissed the back of her neck and pulled away so I could reach the clasp of her bra. Undoing it I slipped the bra off and let it fall in front of her. I reached in front of her and as I ran my fingers over her breasts and nipples I whispered in her ear. "How long has it been since you sucked a cock?"

As I lightly pinched her nipples she moaned, "I don't remember". She replied.

I was pleased to see Claire had been wearing only pantyhose under her dress. I ran my hands down the front of her and brushed lightly over her pussy. She leaned her head back and let out another moan. I continued to move my hands over her body. "Oh my! It feels wonderful." She gasped.

I directed her toward my couch and as we walked to it, I was impressed that this woman's body was in such good shape. The extra weight she carried was evenly distributed. Reaching the couch, I asked her to sit down. Claire sat and lowered her head, afraid to look up at me. Standing in front of her I reached down and pulled her head up and as our eyes met I asked her if she was ready to suck my cock. Claire merely shook her head as I pulled my sweats down and freed my cock. "Oh my!" Claire said with wide eyes.

Claire reached out timidly and touched the swelling head with one finger. She ran her finger over the head and down the thick shaft. In a nervous voice she said. "It feels so hard."

"Wrap your hand around it and feel it get harder." I said while moving in closer to her face. Claire gingerly touched my cock. Slowly she wrapped her fingers around it and as it stiffened in her hand I moved closer to her face. I thought I was going to have to tell her I want to watch her take my cock between her lips. I was wrong. As I stood, looking down at her hard nipples she slowly guided the head of my cock into her mouth. She started out with very little lip pressure but within seconds she transformed into a thirty year old "cumslut." As she worked my cock in her mouth she began moaning. I resisted the urge to pound my cock in and out her mouth. Instead I took the opportunity to pinched and pull on her large, hard nipples. With Claire's legs spread and me standing over her I was able to look down. She still wore the pantyhose and the spot where her pussy touched the couch I watch a wet spot form. The more she sucked my cock, the more she moaned. The more she moaned, the more I pinched and pulled on her nipples. The wet spot between her legs was getting larger and my cock was getting harder. Without thinking about what I was doing. I was now slowly thrusting my hips back and forth, trying to time the motion of her mouth. Claire let my cock fall from her mouth and wrapped her fingers around it. Her left hand came up and she cupped my balls, squeezing them she said, "I was afraid I may have forgot how to suck a dick. I can't wait to feel it between my legs."

"First you are going to taste my cum. I hope you like to swallow?" I answered while pulling on her left nipple. "Your pussy is getting very wet. I will have to clean my couch when we are done here. Are you a squirter?" I asked, as I continued to play with her tits.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

"It means, does your pussy get so wet, juice comes running out of it." I moaned while she gave the head of my cock kisses.

"I guess so. We will find out soon. I am close to an orgasm now" she replied right before sucking the head of my cock back into her mouth.

I lost control at that point and I felt my balls tighten up and knew I was going to shoot my load. I pinched and pulled on both her nipples as I began thrusting my hips harder and faster into her face. "I'm going to cum," I grunted between clenched teeth.

Looking down I felt the first squirt of cum shoot out the head of my cock. I pinched and pulled on her nipples harder, right before the second squirt and grabbed her head with both hands. Claire moaned loudly and her body began to shake. It was only four squirts from my cock but with each squirt she moaned and her body shook. While I looked down to watch her swallow my cum I also noticed the wet spot on the couch grow three times larger. Claire continued to suck my cock until it was as limp as a wet towel.

She let my cock fall from her lips. Looking up at me she asked, "Will you have intercourse with me now?"

"It's called fucking. Say it. I want to hear you say it!" I answered back.

"Will you fuck me now?" Claire asked.

"Sweetie, I'm not twenty five. You are going to have to wait a while for me to fuck you. In the meantime lets see how many times we can make you cum." I replied as I stepped back and began to help her off the couch. Claire stood and I watched juice from her pussy drip unto the floor. I took her hand and led her toward the bedroom. When we reach the bed, I had her sit on the edge of it and spread her legs. The thin material of the pantyhose did little to stop the juices that continued to seep pass the lips of her pussy. Using my finger nails I clawed at the material until I succeeded in forming a hole in the crotch of the pantyhose Claire still wore. In between putting one, two and three fingers in her very wet pussy, I managed to make her pantyhose crotchless.

I knelt down between her legs and right before jamming my tongue into her wet pussy I said, "I hope you taste as good as you look."

My tongue made one pass over the lips of her pussy and I only planned on teasing her swollen clit. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, Claire grabbed the back of my head with both her hands. She pulled my head into her pussy and as her body began to shake she yelled out, "Oh lord!"

The first squirt took me by surprise and I tried to pull my head back but Claire was holding on for dear life. It was as if someone had put a garden hose to my face and turned it on full. The first three squirts from her pussy almost drowned me. The three or four that followed allowed me to catch my breath and swallow much more.

Claire was panting like a dog in the summer heat as I continued to lick the juices from her pussy. I worked her pussy and clit with my fingers and tongue. Each time I ran my tongue over her swollen clit her body would shake and she would moan. I lost track of time. At some point I realized my cock had come back to life. I stood up and looked down into her eyes as she laid on the edge of my bed. "What do you want me to do with my hard cock?" I asked as our eyes met.

"Fuck me!" She answered back

I moved in and slowly slid my cock into her very wet and warm pussy. Claire spread her legs wider and with both her hands she reached down and opened her pussy wider to expose her swollen clit. In and out I ran the length of my cock. Each time she moaned and her pussy made noise, as if it was trying to talk to me. I fucked her slowly for about five minutes and she began to pant and moan louder. I know knew her clit was very sensitive and as I lightly touch it her body stiffened and then began to shake. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise and seconds later Claire was squirting her cum everywhere. Her orgasm went on and on. The edge of my bed was soaked. There was a puddle forming on the floor under my feet. My own orgasm caught me by surprise and when it started I thought my balls were going to come out the head of my cock. When my orgasm started I stopped trying to move my cock in and out. It was then I felt how her pussy was squeezing and releasing on my cock. Once my cock was limp I watched it slip out of her pussy. As I stood over her I continued to marvel as this "prim and proper" church lady's pussy continued to clench and release. I watched as her pussy slowly pushed the cum I had let loose in it out and it slowly ran down the crack of her ass unto the bed.

As I stood there I glanced over at the clock on my night stand. It was now a few minutes before 11am. I looked down at Claire who was now starting to breath normal again and when our eyes met I said: "We both may be going to hell for this."

Claire ran her hands over both her tits and as she pinched her nipples she replied back: "Sweetie I will deal with that later. Right now I am in heaven."

I told her she needed to get dressed and that I had a lot of cleaning to do before my wife came home in a few hours. I helped her off the bed and led her back into the living room and her clothes.

"Can we do this again?" She asked while she put her clothes on.

"You bet! But we should probably do this at your place next time. I answered back.

"Maybe we can work out something. How are you at fixing things?" Claire asked as she put her bra on.

"I'm a jack of all trades and a master of none." I laughed.

"Great! I have things in my house that are in need of repair and some attention she laughed as she put her dress on.

I stood there in the living room naked as I watched Claire get dressed. She finished the buttons on her dress and stepped toward me as she straightened her dress and hair. She lightly kissed me on the lips as she took my limp cock in one hand and pulled on it. Bending over she took my cock into her mouth for a second then stood back up. "How do I get hold of you?" She asked.

"On facebook I replied. Look up my name and send me a message. You do know about facebook. Right?"

"Yes. I have facebook." She replied as I led her to the door.

Later that evening I got a notice telling me Claire wanting to add me as a friend. I did not hesitate and allowed it. Little did I know that this was the beginning of a "part time job". I soon found out the area where we live has quite a few women my age and older who are in need of a man around the house.

I now have five women from the local Baptist Church who call me to come fix something at their homes, including Joyce. Claire's close friend. I am making a few extra dollars and many women in the area are getting a great service.