Heaven Ch. 04

Story Info
Girls' day on the town.
5.9k words
4.5
37.5k
36

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

*****

To be honest, I can't remember much about the rest of my evening with dad, aside from drinking a lot of red wine and being on my back for the most part of the evening. Waking up with a mild headache and a sore cunt and ass was a pretty solid indication that I'd had good time. The pair of ripped panties around my neck and the torn jeans skirt next to the bed – neither of them mine – suggested that dad had had his fun as well.

I freshened up in the bathroom and threw on a nighty before heading down to the kitchen. Mom was already up, having a cup of coffee at the breakfast table. She informed me that Cindy, along with Jason, returned home unexpectedly a few hours ago. Apparently, Lorna – Jason's mom – had come home in the middle of the night, with two suitors and their lovemaking had been too wild and too loud for my sister and her fiancée to get any more sleep. As I tried to imagine the situation, dad came down in his pajamas and poured himself a cup of coffee.

About ten minutes later, Cindy came prancing in and greeted everyone with a big kiss on our foreheads. She was wearing a grey halter top and white panties. To my surprise, Jason came in moments later, wearing absolutely nothing and sporting a huge, morning erection. Not the erection itself surprised me, but the fact that my sister hadn't drained his balls before coming down. He walked up to the table, right in between mom and dad and yawned, arching his back and drawing even more attention to his huge cock.

"Hey, watch where you point that thing," dad said, as he looked up from his newspaper, but only for a moment. As Cindy sat down next to me, Jason slowly pushed the tip of his cock against mom's lips. Mom turned her head towards it and opened up, sliding her mouth over her soon-to-be son-in-law's fat shaft. After bobbing her mouth up and down it a few times, mom felt Jason's hand on the back of her head and realized that he wanted more than just a couple of good morning sucks. She quickly turned towards him and allowed him to grab her head with both hands as he started fucking her face. After absentmindedly setting an extra plate and cup in between mom and sis, I sat back down, unable to peel my eyes off the scene in front of me. Except for the occasional glance, dad and Cindy went about their business; dad reading the newspaper and sipping from his coffee, sis pouring herself a bowl of cereal with milk and yapping to me about all sorts trivial wedding details.

After several minutes of fucking mom's mouth in front of all of us, Jason suddenly said, "Cin, look at this!" and grabbed his cock, pulling it out of mom's mouth and jacking off like a madman. Cindy turned to look at them, just in time to see mom simply closing her eyes and waiting for what she knew was coming. Jason flung an enormous amount of sperm at her, covering every inch of her face and dripping quite some on her night gown. When he was done ejaculating, he put his cock head against mom's lower lip and pushed down, squeezing the last bit of cum out of his cock and wiping it off on the inside of her lip.

"What do you think?" he asked proudly as he walked over to his seat.

"You're so nasty!" Cindy smiled appreciatively as she kissed him on the mouth as he sat down.

As Cindy and Jason started whispering and giggling amongst themselves, mom got up, cleaned off her face above the kitchen sink and used some paper towels to clean the spunk off her night gown.

As mom and I resumed talking, dad finished his breakfast and headed upstairs to get ready for work. I scooted over to dad's seat, using the available space at table more efficiently. Barely a few minutes later, I noticed Jason starting to feel up my sister and whispering things in her ear, causing her to giggle and moan at the same time. It wasn't long before she lifted her ass off the chair so Jason could pull her panties down, leaving her with just her top. As Jason reached in between her legs and started fingering her, she tilted her head back and clutched the seat of her chair with both hands, opening her legs slightly. By the time dad came back down, a couple of minutes later, Cindy was moaning and panting like the bitch in heat that she was. After kissing me and mom on the forehead, he did the same to Cindy, who opened her eyes – slightly startled – and whispered, out of sheer lust, "Oh daddy, I am so fucking horny [moan]."

"I can see that, honey," dad smiled as he briefly ran his hand through her hair and said, "Have fun. See you all tonight, remember, it's poker night!"

As he walked out the front door and headed off for work, Jason leaned in towards Cindy and whispered something in her ear.

A few moments later, she whispered, "I am a slut [moan]!"

"Louder," I barely heard Jason whisper.

"I am a slut!" Cindy said, now at a normal volume.

Mom and I looked at each other, fighting a smile.

"Louder," Jason whispered.

"I am a good-for-nothing [moan] stupid [moan] cum slut!" Cindy screamed as loud as she could. She was rewarded by Jason's fingers fucking her even deeper and faster, bringing her great pleasure. Mom and I tried to keep our conversation going, although neither of us could stop looking at Cindy, being controlled and fingered by Jason. A few moments later, he whispered something else in her ear.

"Mom, please [moan] take off your night gown [gasp]," Cindy moaned.

Without taking her eyes off me and while finishing her sentence, mom lowered the straps of her night gown, pulled it down over her rack, exposing her tits. Then she stood up, faced Cindy and Jason and pushed her gown further down, letting it drop to the floor.

Completely naked, she just stood there, letting Jason stare to his heart's content. Although Cindy's eyes were still closed, she could feel the effect on Jason through his fingers, which were going berserk in her slutty cunt. Again he whispered something in her ear.

"James, you too," Cindy blurted out, clearly needing her breath for something else. I stood up and grabbed the hem of my nighty, pulling it over my head, exposing my tits and cunt. Again, Jason whispered something in my sister's ear.

"James [gasp] get up on the counter [moan] and sit like a slut!" Cindy moaned, with her eyes still closed and her hands holding onto the seat of her chair, as she was getting close to what was no doubt going to be an amazing orgasm. Not wanting to deny her that climax, I hopped onto the kitchen counter and spread my legs as wide as I could, granting everyone – but mainly Jason – an unrestricted view of my slutty twat.

"Good girl," Jason whispered as he made my sister howl and trash in her seat, while he stared straight at me. His eyes alternated between my face and my cunt, while he fingered the crap out of my sister. She moaned, screamed and slammed her pelvis onto his fingers for about a minute and a half before signaling she'd had enough. After having given his mother-in-law a disrespectful facial, his girlfriend a splendid orgasm and having seen his sister-in-law and mother-in-law completely naked, I think Jason headed upstairs a happy man. Cindy went to lie down on the couch in living room to enjoy the aftermath of her wonderful orgasm, and quickly dozed off. Mom and I didn't bother with our nighties and just remained naked as we talked for a little while longer. When Jason came back down, fully dressed, he gave both of us a kiss on the forehead, before heading into the living room to say goodbye to his past-out wife-to-be.

Awoken from her little nap, Cindy rejoined us in the kitchen and the three of us talked a big part of the morning away. Around 11 am, we got dressed and headed out to have a long, relaxed, brunch. Afterwards, around 1 pm, we decided to check out Cindy's wedding dress. But first, we had to make a stop at city hall, where mom had to take care of some paperwork for one of her societies. You see, mom was a very active member of our community and was part of various clubs and groups. At the reception, we were directed to service desk four where a clerk started helping mom; he asked for some information and gave her several papers to fill in. Cindy quickly wandered off and sat down on one of the many benches, browsing through a random brochure she'd picked up. I was looking over mom's shoulder as she was filling in the papers, when suddenly a man – having just finished his business at another service desk – walked up to us, blatantly staring at mom's ass.

After quickly folding and putting away the paperwork he had in his hand, he took a quick look around the place as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Then, he whipped out his half-hard cock, stroking it a few times. After briefly glancing at me, he moved closer to mom and lifted her skirt with both hands, exposing her black panties. Mom continued filling in the documents unperturbed. Next, he pulled her panties down and started pushing his hard cock in between her ass cheeks. Her eyes still on the forms before her, she leaned in towards me and whispered, "Someone we know?"

"No," I replied, as the guy behind her used one hand to spread her cheeks and the other to guide his hard cock up her twat. I glanced at Cindy, who was as amazed as I was and quickly covered her mouth with her right hand, trying to hide her amusement.

Once his cock was inside of her, the guy grabbed mom's ass and began fucking her right in front of us. Except for some minor grunts and an unstable handwriting, mom seemed largely unaffected. Her indifference only seemed to edge the stranger on further – who could blame him – and when she handed the filled-in document to the clerk behind the desk, the guy fucking her slid his hands under her blouse and started fumbling with the clasp of her bra. As the clerk started asking a few follow-up questions – which mom answered subsequently – her suitor unclasped her bra, pulled her blouse over her cleavage, exposing her tits to the clerk and started mauling them right in front of him – and me.

The slapping sounds as well as the guy's grunts reverberated throughout the large hall and were making me quite horny. Cindy was starting the feel the effects as well, I noticed as I glanced at her, as she was no longer smiling, but looking on quite intently. Suddenly, without any clear end to his little performance, the guy fucking mom just stopped. It took me a few seconds to figure out why: he was ejaculating deep inside mom's twat. To make things even more crude and cheap, he was clearly drooling over my tits as he was playing with mom's and dumping his cum inside of her. When his climax was over, he pulled out, stuffed his cock away and winked at me as he turned and walked away.

While the clerk was wrapping things up, summarizing the documents which had been handled, mom pulled up her panties and rearranged her skirt. After thanking the clerk, she put the paperwork away and the three of us walked out.

"Jeez mom!" Cindy whispered.

"Slutty enough for you, girls?" mom smiled, enjoying the fact that she could still shock us.

Just as I was about to answer that rhetorical question, a female voice called out to mom, "Cynthia?"

We all turned to see a woman about mom's age approaching, a big smile on her face. Now, this woman had the biggest tits I had ever seen on a real woman before. I knew what a DD looked like and hers were bigger! Her white top – clearly a size too small – only helped to draw attention to them.

"Jeez, look at her tits!" I said, without thinking.

"Jamie, behave!" mom replied quickly as the woman came closer.

"Rosie, how wonderful to see you," mom said as they gave each other three pecks on the cheek. Mom introduced us, but I didn't even hear her name. My eyes were transfixed on this woman's rack. I gawked at it with half-open mouth, looking for a sign of a bra, but found none. The slut wasn't wearing one! Both women had noticed me staring by now, and mom gave me a little poke with her elbow, grinding between her teeth, "Jamie!"

Cindy fought a smile and looked at the ground, deliberately taking her eyes off the woman's tits.

"It's quite all right," Rosie replied, "I get that a lot."

Reassured and not willing to make a scene over my staring, mom ignored me and got back to talking to her friend.

Normally that would have been the end of it, but with the image of mom getting fucked right in front of me still fresh in my mind, I was too horny to let this go. After blatantly staring at the woman's tits for another minute or so, I reached out with my left hand, pushed her jacket aside and cupped her right breast, gently wobbling it up and down a few times, weighing it. Mom and Cindy couldn't believe it.

"Jamie," mom exclaimed as her hand slapped away mine. Cindy had to restrain herself from bursting out in laughter.

"It's quite all right, she's just curious," Rosie smiled, "Go ahead hon, cup another feel if you'd like."

I quickly brought my hand back up to cup her massive tit. I weighed it over and over again, wobbling it up and down repeatedly, getting more disrespectful with every passing moment. Mom watched me, but – after being corrected twice by her friend – was not likely to interfere again.

"They're so fucking huge," I whispered, as I grabbed one of her big nipples in between my thumb and index fingers and tweaked it – not so gently. She moaned and looked at me briefly, losing her concentration for a few seconds before resuming her conversation with mom. I brought my free hand up to her other tit and did the same to that nipple. Pretty soon, I was tweaking and turning her nipples like I was fine-tuning an old radio. Her nipples swiftly grew obscenely hard and big, causing her entire areolas to bulge out of her thin, white top.

Although Rosie did her best to stay focused on the conversation, at a certain point that simply became impossible. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly, moaning. Mom and Cindy watched me play with Rosie for a while, but eventually got bored. Mom nudged my arm, signaling that she wanted me to wrap this up. Having had about all the fun I was going to get out of this women's tits, I nodded. But instead of just walking away, I decided to degrade Rosie just a little bit. Immediately after letting go of her nipples, I grabbed the hem of her white top and pulled it up, over her tits, then squatted down, yanking her skirt and panties down all to way to her feet. In only three seconds, I had exposed her tits, ass and cunt to the entire street.

Bewildered by this unexpected turn of events, poor Rosie dropped all of her shopping bags and purse and stumbled around a bit, not sure which body part to try and cover up first. Shooting me an angry look, she pulled her panties and skirt back up and asked, "You think this is funny?"

She then tugged her white top back down, – covering up her huge tits – picked up her purse and all of her shopping bags and said, "You know, all you had to do was ask!"

"Mom, you've got her phone number right?" I asked, watching Rosie walk away from us.

"Somewhere at home probably, why?" mom asked.

"She's sluttier than I thought," I replied as we all turned and headed off in the opposite direction.

"I don't think she's going to let you play with her tits again," Cindy quipped.

"We'll see," I said as we turned a corner.

Because of the size and secluded nature of our community, there was no bridal store in Heaven. Therefore, Cindy and mom had sought the services of the local seamstress, who was extremely skilled at making all sorts of clothes on demand, including wedding dresses. Cindy's next fitting wasn't for another week, but because the three of us were out on the town anyway, she suggested that we'd pop in for a quick look. Nor mom, nor I needed a lot of convincing and so we headed down to the Heavenly Clothes – what's in a name right?

As soon we walked in, the seamstress seemed to recognize my sister and started blushing almost immediately, nervously saying, "Ms. McCalloway, I was under the impression your appointment wasn't until next week."

"Oh, it is, but this is my sister Jamie, she'll be my maid of honor... she hasn't seen the dress yet."

"Well, I am afraid..."

"I don't mind if the alterations aren't complete yet, we just want a quick look."

"I wish you would have called Ms. McCalloway, maybe we can make an appointment for tomorrow morning?" she asked, clearly uneasy about something.

"What's the problem?" Cindy asked, getting quite agitated, "I am here now, there are no other customers in the store and I already told you that I don't mind about the alterations."

"What's going on?" mom asked, "Is there a problem with the dress?"

"Not so much a problem as a temporary setback, Ms. McCalloway," the woman replied.

"What the hell is going on?" Cindy asked furiously, "If I don't see my dress within the next five minutes..."

"I'll just go and get it..." the woman said as she held up her hands defensively.

Mom, Cindy and I all looked at each other, wondering what this mysterious setback could be.

When the seamstress came back out with the dress, the first thing we noticed was that it was not in the plastic cover it should have been in. Instead of handing it to Cindy, the woman remained behind the counter, showing us the dress, took a deep breath, gathering her courage and said, "Look, my daughter hosted a jack-off party yesterday and I am afraid she wore your dress... as a result it's covered in quite a lot of... cum."

Mom and I both glanced over at Cindy, who we feared was about to have one hell of a bitch fit. To everyone's surprise, she remained extremely calm and didn't move a muscle for the longest time.

"So, let me get this straight," mom said, coming to Cindy's aid, "Your daughter wore my daughter's wedding dress and had a bunch of guys blow their load on it?"

"Mom," Cindy said calmly, snapping out of her catatonic state.

We all looked at Cindy, who kept her eyes on her dress and said, "I wanna try it on."

"Of course Ms. Calloway, if you come back tomorrow morning, I'll have it dry-cleaned and..."

"No, now!" Cindy stated as she extended her right hand.

Reluctant, but realizing she was not in a position to negotiate, the seamstress walked out from behind the counter and handed Cindy her dress. Cindy beckoned both mom and me to come with her as she headed down to the right side of the shop, towards the fitting area – which was in fact nothing more than two bookcases and a thick curtain.

I walked in along with Cindy, while mom remained outside the improvised changing booth. But as Cindy didn't close the curtain, it didn't quite matter who was where; we all had a prime view of my sister as she started taking her clothes off.

"Cindy, are you sure 'bout this?" mom asked, "What her daughter did..."

"Let it go, mom," Cindy interjected, "It's not like we've never done anything like this..."

That seemed to make mom pause for a few moments. Meanwhile I was fumbling with the wedding dress, trying to figure out which side was up. The fact that parts and layers of the dress were sticking together was not helping.

"At least wait until she can have it dry-cleaned," mom resumed.

"Let it go, mom," Cindy whispered again, getting worked up.

"I just don't understand why you..." mom persisted.

"I am fucking wet, okay?" Cindy shouted, fed up with mom's meddling, "I am so fucking horny that my head is spinning, I know it's vulgar and I know I should be offended, but I don't care, I want all that cum on my dress!"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers
12