Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked down at the floor, embarrassed that she'd forced her daughter into that confession.

"Can we drop it now?" Cindy snapped as she unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor, which was odd, to say the least. Mom and I were even more surprised to see her take off her panties. Realizing lust was driving her behavior, we ignored her inappropriate nakedness and began helping her put on the dress.

When it was on, about a minute and a half later, Cindy faced the full-length mirror and used both her hands to try and remove the multiple unwanted wrinkles all over the dress.

"Does it show?" she asked as she turned around and looked at me.

I quickly surveyed the front of the dress and nodded my head.

"Here, here... here... here, here," I whispered as I used my index finger to point out the many obvious discolorations and crusted wrinkles on her wedding dress.

"It's quite..." I whispered, pausing for a second, choosing my next word carefully, "... disgusting!"

"I know," Cindy sighed and moaned at the same time, "They ejaculated on the inside of it too, I can... I can feel it against my skin."

I had rarely seen my sister this horny. She was squirming and trembling all over, her face was flushed and she didn't know what to do with her hands. It was obvious that she had to restrain herself from pulling up her dress and shoving a couple of fingers up her twat. As she turned and faced herself in the mirror again, her hands began exploring every stain and every crusted wrinkle they could find.

"Is there a cock in the house?" mom asked, as she turned around, facing the seamstress.

"Um, I..." the woman stammered, taken off guard.

"Look, my daughter is so fucking horny that she's probably willing to overlook what your whore of a daughter did to her wedding dress. My forgiveness, however, comes at a price; if you don't get her some proper cock, as in right now, I will use every ounce of my considerable influence in this town to make sure you never make another wedding dress again, is that clear?"

"My... husband is in the back, I'll uh... go and get him," the woman whispered, clearly intimidated by mom.

I could see that Cindy was a little hesitant towards mom's approach, but she also realized that she needed a good stuffing, so she didn't object. Luckily, the seamstress didn't take too long in dragging her husband into the store. He was good-looking, a bit rough at the edges and unshaved, but with nice broad shoulders and quite some muscles. He had definitely been sweating and had grease stains on his face, hands and arms.

"What is it, what is so damn important?" he asked, annoyed.

"I um... she... you need to..." the woman stammered, too nervous and overwhelmed by the situation to express herself properly.

"I need you to fuck my daughter... hard," mom said, taking charge of the conversation.

"The one in the wedding dress," mom clarified.

"What the hell is going on here? If this is some sort of joke..." the guy said, wiping his hands on his overalls.

The seamstress, nervous as hell, couldn't take any more stress and exploded.

"Just do as she says and fuck the girl, Lewis!" she screamed, gesturing with her hands to get on with it.

Realizing his wife was dead serious, the guy began unbuttoning his overalls as he strolled over to us. Panicky, his wife leaped towards the front door, turned the sign from "OPENED" to "CLOSED" and barred the door by means of one lock and two latches. Meanwhile her husband had taken out his half-hard cock and was stroking it as he stepped into the dressing stall with us. I could just about squeeze out in time or I would have been stuck in there with them.

Although Cindy was nearly running a fever out of sheer lust, the guy calmly stroked his cock and said, "You're a pretty little thing, aren't you? What can I do for you, hon?"

Cindy groaned, her body and mind unable to take much more teasing and foreplay.

Moaning, and almost crying, she whimpered, "Please, just fuck me... as hard as you can!"

With a cheeky smile on his face, Lewis put a hand on her bare shoulder and pushed her down to the floor, onto her ass. After kneeling down himself, he raised her wedding dress to expose her twat and raised one of her legs with one hand, while guiding his big cock into her with the other hand. It must have been a very uncomfortable position for Cindy – pressed into a corner like that, with one leg now almost perpendicular to the floor – but he didn't seem to care one tiny little bit, and just drove her entire shaft into her.

"Ooooohh fuck," Cindy exclaimed.

Once he had established a steady rhythm, he put his free hand against her head and began pressing it against the wall – or bookcase. Considering the state she was in and the lewd position he was fucking her in, I wasn't surprised to see my sister orgasming after only fifteen or sixteen thrusts. Unfortunately, she didn't get a lot of time to enjoy her climax, because right in the middle of it – while she was moaning and screaming at the top of her lunges – Lewis pulled out of her coldheartedly.

"Turn around," he grunted as he helped her onto all fours, facing away from him. Still shaky from her interrupted orgasm, Cindy didn't seem to realize what was going on, until she felt his fat cock sliding into her cunt from behind.

"Oh god, oh god," Cindy whimpered as she lowered her head onto the floor, in between her hands, moaning and shrieking with every hard thrust. He fucked her deep and rough for minutes on end, until she orgasmed again – properly this time – howling and banging her fists on the floor. As he kept pumping his cock in and out of my sister's cunt, Lewis glanced over at the three of us. After gawking at our legs and tits for several seconds, he suddenly picked up the pace and began fucking Cindy even harder and faster than before. This caused the lucky, little bitch to explode in a third, even more violent orgasm!

Lewis kept pumping her for another minute or so, before he too was about to explode.

"Where do you want it?" he grunted, clearly about to burst.

On the dress, would have been my guess, based on what prompted this casual fuck, but Cindy had something else in mind and replied promptly, "In my face... dump it in my fucking face!"

As soon as Lewis pulled out of her twat, my sister quickly turned around on her knees and eagerly opened her mouth, tilting her head up towards his fat, throbbing cock.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh," she uttered lewdly as she stuck out her tongue, clearly eager for some cum.

"Oh, you fucking whore!" Lewis exclaimed as he pumped his cock, staring down at her, undoubtedly enjoying the sight of his sperm turning Cindy's face into a grimy, obscene mess.

Realizing my sister's itch had been scratched, mom turned towards the seamstress and said, "All right, here's the deal... you will keep that dress exactly as it is. No dry-cleaning, no ironing and no more cumming on the dress without my daughter's consent... and lastly, you will take 30% off of the price of the alterations."

"10," the seamstress responded.

"25."

"15."

"20."

"Done, my daughter will be in touch for the final refitting," mom concluded.

"Very well, Mrs. McAlloway," the seamstress responded, as she watched her husband limp towards the back of the shop, fumbling with his overalls. It took Cindy another couple of minutes to take off the dress, clean the cum off her face and get dressed again. She left the store a satisfied young woman. Me, not so much. I was really horny and getting quite bored with being a mere spectator. After getting a drink – to prevent Cindy from dying of dehydration – and discussing Lewis' performance in explicit detail, mom and I needed to get our minds of sex – before we'd throw ourselves at the first guy we came across – and so, we decided to use dad's credit card to go on a shopping spree. Cindy of course gladly agreed.

About half an hour later, we were at the mall, on our third clothing store, browsing through the racks. Suddenly, I noticed that Cindy was talking to a random guy several isles away. At first, I thought she was just making chit chat with someone she knew, but it was obvious she was flirting, letting him know she was available and willing. I quickly scanned the store, looking for mom, so we could get the hell out of there – before Cindy could take her flirtation to the next level. Unfortunately, I spotted mom on the far side of the store, heading for the fitting area, with four or five pieces of clothing hanging on her arm. When I glanced back at Cindy and her suitor, I noticed that he had his hand on her left tit and was kneading it through her top. I knew where this was heading, and I knew that, especially considering the state I was in, I should get the hell out of there. Instead, I decided to try and expedite things – meanwhile trying to convince myself that that wouldn't make things worse.

As usual, my lust overruled reason, and so I walked right up to them and said, "Come on Cin, blow this guy so we can get out of here."

"Would you like that?" she whispered seductively as she cupped the guy's crotch, "Would you like me to get on my knees and suck the sperm out of your balls?"

"That would be a good start," the guy replied, as he leered at my tits.

Cindy squatted down, letting go of her shopping bags in the process, and began unzipping his pants. As she fished out his big, hard cock and engulfed it with her warm mouth, I just stood there, looking at them – the phrase 'Three is company' coming to mind.

Yet, I didn't move and just watched my sister bob her head up and down the guy's shaft for several minutes.

Then, suddenly, the guy pulled her up and guided her towards the nearby cash desk, where, at that time, no one was queuing. He pulled her skirt and panties down and lifted her onto the desk. Then, he got in between her legs, gave his cock a few tugs and inserted it into her gaping cunt. As if things weren't awkward enough, I picked up Cindy's shopping bags and walked up to the cash desk – following them like a little puppy – and continued watching them from up close. About half a minute into the fuck, the guy lifted Cindy's left leg – which was closest to me – as high and wide as he could, clearly expecting something from me. It took me a few moments to catch on. I uncrossed my arms and grabbed Cindy's left foot, keeping her leg up as high as I could.

As if holding my sister's leg up, so she could get fucked properly, wasn't humiliating enough, the guy suddenly reached out and yanked my top up, exposing part of my bra. Realizing what he wanted, I used my free hand to raise my top as high as it would go, without actually taking it off. Then, reaching back, I unclasped my bra and lifted the cups one by one, putting my tits on display... not just for him, but for everyone in the store. My willing participation seemed to edge him on and he began fucking my sister harder, faster and judging from her screaming, also significantly deeper. This self-humiliation was making me awfully wet. Realizing this, the guy decided to push me a little further and reached out to touch the waistband of my skirt.

Without hesitation, I let go of my sister's leg and hooked both my thumbs into my skirt, stockings and panties and pulled all three items down towards my knees. Not all the way down, – which would have been more comfortable, not to mention less ridiculous – no, just far enough so that everyone could see my cunt and ass. Ignoring the extreme wetness between my legs, I grabbed my sister's foot again and just stood there as the guy continued fucking her, gawking and drooling over my exposed tits and cunt. I realized that I looked quite preposterous, with my jugs and my twat out for all to see, my clothes no longer serving their purpose, but hampering my every move, while I was holding my sister's foot up, helping her to keep her legs open wide, so this random guy could fuck her a little bit deeper.

After shafting her for another minute or two, the guy pulled out of her and aimed his dick at me, jacking himself to a finish. Cindy and I, along with everyone else in the store, looked on as the guy groaned and spurted his cum onto me; onto my belly, thighs, skirt, stocking and panties. Only a few drops missed their target and ended up on the floor. When his ejaculation was over, he stuffed his cock back in his pants and exited the store as quickly as he could.

Cindy and I had just gotten properly dressed again, when mom exited the fitting area, heading for the cash desk, empty handed. Based on how red-faced Cindy still was – not to mention the fresh cum stains on my skirt and stockings – it didn't take mom long to figure out what had transpired. She gave us a knowing smile and the three of us left for the next store.

12